PDA

View Full Version : LBBA

Posey
04-04-2003, 01:16 PM
How many LBBA members around the midwest? or is it mostly out west. Just wondering, I saw the deal at Tablerock and it got my curosity :D

Ken F
04-05-2003, 09:20 PM
Hey Posey! I'm in Republic just outside Springfield.
There are quite a few, several around KC, Jeff City,
and a couple with places in shell knob.
If you know any other jetters in your area, it would be great to get together if you would be interested!
Ken Foster
MO rep, LBBA

Posey
04-06-2003, 11:17 AM
Ken F:
If you know any other jetters in your area, it would be great to get together if you would be interested!
Ken Foster
MO rep, LBBA Are you saying this is for jets only? or anyone with a boat thats interested in hangin out.
Posey

Posey
04-06-2003, 11:23 AM
Ken F:
Ken Foster
MO rep, LBBA Are you saying this is for jets only? or anyone with a boat thats interested in hangin out.
Posey

Ken F
04-10-2003, 07:28 PM
Posey,
NO NO...The LBBA is for all types of boats. That is exactly what the club is about. Just people who enjoy boating, and enjoy getting together. Sorry if I made it sound that way!
Ken F

Cas
04-10-2003, 10:52 PM
Posey,
Don't mind Ken, he's just all excited about getting his jet running really good :D

Posey
04-11-2003, 09:38 AM
Hey I can relate to getting your boat going, especially after a long winter :D I'm waiting on getting some stuff together myself. If things workout I'll try and make it to Tablerock and check you guys out. Its just about a hour or so to Shellknob. Normally boat on Grand but I'm familar with Tablerock.
Posey

Ken F
04-12-2003, 07:18 PM
Posey, that would be great! What kind of boat do you have by the way? Just curious.
Ken F

JEThro
04-12-2003, 10:42 PM
All right! Thats what I like to see,more people taking interest in the LBBA. Posey,like Ken said,it doesn't matter what kind of boat you have,as long as you enjoy having it. Hell,I almost put a sail on by jetboat for my first LBBA event. Spread the word. jethro

Posey
04-16-2003, 07:07 AM
Ken F:
Posey, that would be great! What kind of boat do you have by the way? Just curious.
Ken F Ken,
I have a Rinker deckboat now but looking to sell and get a bowrider. Got my eye on a Baja. If you know of anyone looking for a Pristine (50hrs) boat let me know. '2000 Rinker 243 Siesta, 350mag w/ '2002 Heritage Trailer.
Posey

Ken F
04-16-2003, 08:46 PM
Posey what kind of bowrider you looking for?
I've got a 77 Omega Bowrider that I've just about totally redone! New stringers, floor, carpet, pump setback with shoe & rideplate, bottom blueprinted & speedcoated, new interior, ect.

BK
04-17-2003, 06:17 AM
Now Ken dont tell me your thinkin about selling are you? :confused:

superV
04-17-2003, 06:35 AM
Hey guys im in Lake St.Louis and would be down to hang out to! Going to LOTO next week,will be the 4th trip of the year :D

Ken F
04-17-2003, 07:23 PM
Yes Byron, I am. Duane has me ruined, letting me drive his lake boat, and "Flashback". Gotta have a tunnel.....
Ken

Ken F
04-17-2003, 07:24 PM
Hey Good Deal Super V! It'll be great to finally put some faces with the names won't it?
Ken

BK
04-22-2003, 06:07 AM
Ken F:
Yes Byron, I am. Duane has me ruined, letting me drive his lake boat, and "Flashback". Gotta have a tunnel.....
Ken WOW Ken!!! All that hard work over the last couple of years and your gonna sell it ha? Cant say I blame you for wanting a tunnel. Well hopefully whoever gets your boat can appritiate all thats been done to it and how much it took to make it run like it does. Good luck, im sure you'll let us know when you find what you want? :)

PUMPNSQUIRT
04-27-2003, 09:45 PM
Any suggestions on a place to stay at Table Rock?
Looking for something newer near Branson.

Ken F
04-28-2003, 07:39 PM
I'd try th spot to start looking. Link from this page to the "chambers online" http://www.shellknob.com/chamber.htm
and go to Missouri, then Branson. Best suggestion though would be Big Cedar lodge, owned by Johnny Morris who also owns Bass Pro. Great place!!!
Ken F

PUMPNSQUIRT
04-30-2003, 07:45 AM
Looks great - Thanks

Ken F
04-30-2003, 08:07 PM
Oh, forgot to mention, they have slips, and the food is WONDERFUL! 5star buffet every day for about $8
Have fun!