PDA

View Full Version : SNOW?

jeffro
02-16-2003, 10:14 AM
what's up with this FOKKIN" snow? :confused:
i hate cold weather - don't know how the guys up north can stand it... :rolleyes:
i'll be glad when it gets above 80 around here.
maybe i'll just move to arizona or somewhere like that.
UGH!
:cool:

Sea Esta
02-16-2003, 10:28 AM
Just have to enjoy the snow and wish for warmer weather...This was 11:30 today...
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/cathy-worship.JPG
Ms. SeaEsta right after going outside today...
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/cathy-deck.JPG

beyondhelpin
02-16-2003, 10:35 AM
hold tight just around the corner. think arizon a in the summer. picture 104 degrees while you drink your morning coffee on the patio. stretch a little, time to go jogging its 10:30 and the mercury is up to 109 degrees. but hey its a dry heat!!!! decide to go indoor for the mid day cause that is when it really gets warm. watch the sunset thru sweat tingling eyes. a small breeze kicks up and you are cool because your shirt is wet from the frocking heat because it is still so frocking hot. ahh midnight the temp finally drops to a double diget number. how refreshing!!!!
this comes from a guy that cannot stand the cold either!

jeffro
02-16-2003, 11:00 AM
thanks, guys smile_sp
that makes me feel better... i guess :rolleyes:
sea esta - wrap her up! she looks cold to me!
beyond - i could definately live like that every day...
i need to go out and work on my peterbilt and get ready for work tomorrow...wind's blowin' 50 freakin' mph. snow's almost melted, now.
guess i'll have another toddy and blow it off 'til later. :D
laters
:cool:

VillainDave
03-08-2003, 11:49 AM
Hey! we all have to suffer through the snow to enjoy the good stuff!!! I was in PA & WV week befor last and right after my plane landed they had a blizzard with 7 to 30ft drifts. So I don't mind being back central. but it still hurts not to be able to put the boat in!

BigDaddy
03-08-2003, 06:09 PM
Hey Jeffro Quit Yur Bitchen it was 80 Yesterday here in Frisco what 10 miles from you hehehe
we are trying to get something togather for memorial day weekend at the Brazos are you gonna be able to go?
allready have about ten going if not more that I can think of if everything works out.
and I been waiting to hook up with ya sometime here in frisco or hell Ill come to Bobcat Country hehehe not much there.
hey also couple of locals that I know who have jet boats we will be going to lewisville to test and tune especially me when I get my Motor done.
so we can hook up then as well and I can introduce ya to some other Jetters around here.
any way Got to go Talk to ya later.
Hey turn that heater on in that PeterBiLt.
SeeYa