PDA

View Full Version : NO SUCH THING !

=PAYED CA$H=
12-18-2002, 12:57 PM
THIS FORUM SHOULD BE TAKEN OFF ***boat FORUMS AND MOVED TO SNOWFORFUN.COM......... eek!

nitro557
12-18-2002, 01:22 PM
dont you currently live in the rain forest of california ? :D

=PAYED CA$H=
12-18-2002, 01:30 PM
75 DEGREES WERE IM AT AS WE SPEAK. SOMETHING A LITTLE LOWER THAN THAT WERE YOU ARE? OH YEA SUNNY AND DRY HERE........ :D :o :D :o

nitro557
12-18-2002, 01:32 PM
sunny and dry here but 45 tomorrow is gonna be in the 50s ,so thatll be a heat wave

=PAYED CA$H=
12-18-2002, 01:34 PM
SOUNDS LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE FOR YOU THEN.....IF IT WERE CONSTANTLY 45 DEGREES HERE EVERYDAY, I WOULD BE CONSTANTLY PACKING MY BAGS UNTIL DONE, TO GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE...... eek! eek!

737jetmech
12-18-2002, 03:55 PM
=PAYED CA$H=:
SOUNDS LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE FOR YOU THEN.....IF IT WERE CONSTANTLY 45 DEGREES HERE EVERYDAY, I WOULD BE CONSTANTLY PACKING MY BAGS UNTIL DONE, TO GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE...... eek! eek! Glad to hear that you are happy with the location where you live!!! After the BIG ONE and that place falls in the ocean I wish you the best of luck!!! Bob

HammerDown
12-18-2002, 04:57 PM
737...you do have a way with words...to say the least ya could have been a stand up comic...ya know like the ones with the real dry sense of humor! Ya just kill me sometimes!
On the same topic as yours...an old girlfriend of mine moved out to LA. over 10 years ago...right after they had that big earth quake...and I'm not making fun here trust me I know alot of people where hurt and killed when that hit no joke...and she told me she got thrown out of her bed...well before that she was saying how she hated the cold winters here on the East Coast and The West Coast is this and that Bla-Bla-Bla...I just replyed...yea thats some alarm clock ya have out West...it throws ya out of your bed!... She then became humbled! Guess the grass isnt always greener on the other side of the country.
[ December 18, 2002, 05:10 PM: Message edited by: HammerDown ]

nitro557
12-18-2002, 05:43 PM
bobs summed it up best on a diffent forum about jim lee coming out east cali has 4 seasons earth quake,drought ,mudslide,and rain,i likke spring ,summer fall and winter wink

HammerDown
12-18-2002, 05:51 PM
Nitro...I just thru ya an E-Mail!

Mandelon
12-21-2002, 08:46 PM
I've been through a bunch of quakes and its no big deal. Their kinda fun...
You learn to attach the bookcases to the walls.
I'd take a quake every 10 or 15 years over those tornadoes and hurricanes and snow and ice storms y'all have to live through.

HammerDown
12-21-2002, 09:14 PM
Yea but then there's the LA Traffic! At least ya got rid of OJ.

Oldsquirt
12-21-2002, 09:18 PM
BobS was wrong about the seasons, too. We have only two seasons out here: Boating season - March thru November - and maintanence season -December thru February. :D

Oldsquirt
12-22-2002, 06:08 PM
OK, have to make a slight correction here. It appears boating season is actually March thru December. Man this isn't going to leave me much time for maintanence :(
Spent a nice afternoon on the water today. :D
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/Orwd12221JPG.JPG

HammerDown
12-22-2002, 06:20 PM
Oh yea wise guy, well I uh, I uh...I looked at my boat under a blue cover today...so there! And its a good thig the boating season here on the east coast is short...we need the time off to rest up from all that heavy boating that go's on in the warmer months....right 737!

Moomawnster
12-23-2002, 02:52 AM
Oldsquirt ! I like the pool you park in ! Some kind of canal ? Hammer ! Don't worry ...It looks like a white christmas this year ... thats good ... isn't it? ........
Oh crap !It's gonna be a loooong winter !.. frown

737jetmech
12-23-2002, 05:33 PM
HammerDown:
Oh yea wise guy, well I uh, I uh...I looked at my boat under a blue cover today...so there! And its a good thig the boating season here on the east coast is short...we need the time off to rest up from all that heavy boating that go's on in the warmer months....right 737! Thats right! Heavy Drink%%% I mean BOATING during the warmer months.Also (BEST OF SHOW) judging. Lots of stuff! Yeah!!!