PDA

View Full Version : North East?

Terrible Buddhist
02-24-2003, 07:25 AM
How many people here live in the North East?

737jetmech
02-24-2003, 08:02 AM
I think we live on the north pole! Winter it is time for you to go!

Hostile
02-24-2003, 04:52 PM
All of us that don't live somewhere else!!?
Skeeter

DansBlown73Nordic
02-24-2003, 05:21 PM
Skeeter, I think its Snowing again.... jawdrop

MANIC MECHANIC
02-24-2003, 05:33 PM
Count me in. I am VERY DISAPPOINTED!!(Movie qoute;Fifth element) Tim smile_sp

76biesmeyer
02-24-2003, 06:27 PM
Hell you guys make fun of people from the south!! I took the boat to the lake last thursday and got sun burned!! It was 84 then and it was 77 today!! I guess that is why you all yankee's come here.

HammerDown
02-24-2003, 08:49 PM
76biesmeyer:
Hell you guys make fun of people from the south!! I took the boat to the lake last thursday and got sun burned!! It was 84 then and it was 77 today!! I guess that is why you all yankee's come here. Huh, well I hate to brake the news to ya...but on average the Sunshine state Fla. gets more rain then my state ever dose...! However I did have fun in Daytona during my 19 years of Bike Week...thats is when it didnt rain!
PS, my brother just came from Tampa, Ormond Beach area...it rained! :D

76biesmeyer
02-26-2003, 03:33 AM
Hammer!! Your right it does rain here thank god we all need it once in a while!! When it does rain that gives you time to make your boat go faster!!!!And have a few cold ones!!!! Take care

Tahiti Owner
03-04-2003, 06:02 PM
OK so its March 3rd and there is still 3+ feet of ice on the lake and over 4 feet of snow in the backyard of our new house. I'm just making up all the miles I lost out on last winter on the sled this year...I just hope the lake is defrosted by June!

MANIC MECHANIC
03-04-2003, 06:12 PM
It reached 56 here today and thank God!I would have at least got my RC. boat out and run it some today, but to much @#$%& ice on the lake.Oh well , at least we know the worst is over.(we hope) Tim

HammerDown
03-04-2003, 06:38 PM
Tahiti Owner...are you talking Lake Winapasaki(Spelling)? I've been on that Lake several times...beautiful body of water eek! ! Some friends have a house right on the water, with a boat house. I use to go up there for Bike week in Lacona.

Tahiti Owner
03-06-2003, 12:15 PM
Actually I was referring to Winnesquam...its a little smaller with less traffic on it. We just bought a house on a smaller lake just to the west of it. They only allow a maximum of 10HP on this lake though...I guess I'm just a little over their limit! Thank god the big lake is just down the road about 15 minutes away!

HammerDown
03-06-2003, 01:55 PM
I remember when I first bought my Boat...I wanted to take it up there...my friend said with the OT Headers...the local water cops :mad: would be hunting me down...so I keep it home frown

Tahiti Owner
03-07-2003, 05:57 PM
Naaaaah they would not hunt you down...they only hunt down the idiots who dont have a clue as to what a "no wake zone" is. Me and my 2 daughters (7&9) were out last summer with the rooster tail flying and all they did was sit there and watch us. I follow the rules of the lake and the kids wear their life jackets...no problems!

Wet Dream
03-08-2003, 06:41 AM
HammerDown:
beautiful body. Where...where...WHERE!!!!
I'm tired of looking at sweaters, coats, long pants. Where are the bikinis and mini skirts?
[ March 08, 2003, 06:41 AM: Message edited by: Wet Dream ]

THE BOSTON SIDEWINDER
03-13-2003, 06:00 AM
I'M FROM THE NORTH EAST, AND I'M SICK OF WINTER. I BLAST ON BOSTON HARBOR AND LOVE IT. IF THERE IS ANYONE THAT WANTS TO GET TOGETHER WHEN THE SNOW ALL MELTS IN AUGEST, PLEASE CONTACT ME. WE HAVE A PLACE ON THE WATER, AND MY MOOR IS RIGHT OUTSIDE OUR BEDROOM WINDOW TO KEEP AN EYE ON THE BOAT(6 YRS AND NO PROBLEMS AT ALL)(GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD!).
PS THIS YEAR BOTH OUR 6 YR OLD AND AND OUR 2 YR OLD WILL BE OUT RIDING WITH ME TOO...CAN'T WAIT(ALREADY BOUGHT THE SMALLEST LIFE VEST I'VE EVER SEEN)!...BILL.

HammerDown
03-13-2003, 06:17 AM
So dose the Boston Harbor = Salt Water?

Tahiti Owner
03-17-2003, 05:01 PM
YEP thats what it means...SALT WATER!
No offence but I'll keep my boat in the clean clear fresh waters of NH!
P.S. We even have some pretty cool sandbars!

HammerDown
03-17-2003, 08:56 PM
Tahiti Owner:
YEP thats what it means...SALT WATER!
No offence but I'll keep my boat in the clean clear fresh waters of NH!
P.S. We even have some pretty cool sandbars! No offence taken...I don't boat in Salt Water> :D

Terrible Buddhist
03-18-2003, 07:40 AM
I am all about going up to NH with the Terrible Buddhist...I seem to have run into a snag though...I popped a freeze plug on the block this winter...now I am praying it did its job and I still have a block.
- Keith

Tahiti Owner
03-28-2003, 04:42 PM
OK finally all moved in the new house. As soon as mud season is over I can bring the boat up and start the prep work for the upcoming season. Living 15 minutes away from the boat launch and sandbar is gonna suck! :p

kcils1
04-17-2003, 10:51 AM
Count me in,I'm Newark,DE

HTM-NY
04-21-2003, 06:21 PM
Shipping channel in The St. Lawrnce river is open. Winter must be over.

Tahiti Owner
05-02-2003, 04:47 PM
OK got the boat here 2 weeks ago...she was still relatively clean...imagine that! I only popped one freeze plug and unfortunately put a small crack in the bottom of one of the exhaust logs. It doesn't look too big so hopefully it can be welded or I can find a suitable set of used logs or headers. Now that I'm back from my 2 week cross country excursion I can get down to business of getting her ready for the water! It was so nice to come home and find all the ice gone!!!

Wet Dream
05-02-2003, 06:27 PM
Tahiti Owner:
OK got the boat here 2 weeks ago...she was still relatively clean...imagine that! I only popped one freeze plug and unfortunately put a small crack in the bottom of one of the exhaust logs. You didn't drain the block and lines and fill it with antifreeze????? eek! eek! eek!
You better hope the block isn't cracked.

Tahiti Owner
05-03-2003, 04:28 AM
the block is fine...i hooked the compressor up to her in the fall to blow all the water out...i guess some was still in there. The freeze plug was actually an old block heater from when it was in a car so I knew it would not be in there too long.

Wet Dream
05-03-2003, 02:41 PM
But did you drain it and fill it with antifreeze? You don't have to if its in a garage over 32*. If it froze, I wish you luck.

Tahiti Owner
05-10-2003, 03:04 PM
Replaced the popped freeze plug, threw in a new set of spark plugs, an ignition module and coil, screwed on the garden hose and she fired right up! Now a real good cleaning is in order and 1 exhaust log needs a small weld and she is ready for the lake! :D