PDA

View Full Version : Time for a TRUCE!!!!

Wet Dream
01-05-2003, 04:29 PM
I'll go out on a limb and ask for cease fire. When we stared this BOTE, we said that we wanted to be able to show the west coast guys that we can put on a hell of a get together. We didn't want the soap opera drama that some of the guys out there were bringing to the boards, so we played it all cool, and it was. Until we got home and Nitro aired it out. 6 months and an apology later, we are now acting like our own little soap. I'm not saying that we can't have fun with one another. There should be alot of kidding, ribbing, joking and whever you want to do, but keep the bashing to a mild splash. We might not all agree on everything, but we're not supposed to either. I don't think that you have to be friends with anyone you don't feel comfortable with, but can we be civil? Nitro, kick back, relax and enjoy the ride, put all your energy into your boat and give DKid a run. DKid, make sure you have your boat ready, put some seats in it and make sure the gearbox is in the right way. DKid and I have an uncanny way of running with a topic and try to make it funny, but might not be funny to some. Someone might make a comment, talk shit or screw something up, but don't let it blow up. Somebody will find something to kid about all winter long, but it should be fun, not damaging. There should be lifelong friends that come out of this, not enemies. What I'm saying is that we should cut the crap and put the efforts and ideas into the upcoming BOTE III. Do you guys agree or do I have my head up my ass????

DansBlown73Nordic
01-05-2003, 04:42 PM
I agree 100%. Lets start the planning for Anna.

BottleFedJet
01-05-2003, 05:17 PM
I agree. :D

Dimarco Kid
01-05-2003, 06:11 PM
I think you got your head up your ass. There's just no way you coulda got those pics of my rig. You musta doctored them. I don't know how, but you did.
And I guess if it offended anyone to the point we need to call a truce, so be it. It's only the internet, why does everyone have to be so serious? You guys wouldn't last long in Maine, I can tell ya that! :D
Like I said, a truce is fine, but I can't believe someones got their panties in that much of a bunch over it. But oh well, that's how it goes. Truce.
D Kid

DansBlown73Nordic
01-05-2003, 06:30 PM
Some people on here take this Board way way to serious.....I won't mention any names.
I would suggest they take their computer out to the curb on the next garbage day.
Then maybe think about getting a LIFE!!!!!! wink

BottleFedJet
01-05-2003, 06:42 PM
pig_flyi

Wet Dream
01-05-2003, 07:52 PM
Well said Keith.

Moomawnster
01-05-2003, 10:34 PM
Yep .......I'm with Dreamsicle on this one ....I too have been lurking around the edges of this little drama and frankly ,ho hum sleeping .....I hope you guys are ready this spring or else you have put your foot in it ! This is "just" the internet but .. .
....I WILL BE READY , WILL YOU ? eek! ....Heh Heh ....

blondebomber
01-06-2003, 04:02 AM
I want to see some blood. Truces are for sissies argue

Blown 472
01-06-2003, 06:44 AM
You east coast guys are allways uptight.

nitro557
01-06-2003, 08:12 AM
i will say i agree 100% with a truce and lets put our efforts towards anna,from this date on lets work to rebuild these friendships and make anna a great fun event for all
wet called me the other night and we spoke for about an hour i think it went great and i would really like to mend i different fence,kid i dont have your number but im gonna im you mine give me a call please

BottleFedJet
01-06-2003, 09:06 AM
Nitro give me a call. :cool:

blondebomber
01-06-2003, 09:59 AM
UP TIGHT WERE NOT UP TIGHT. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. burningm

nitro557
01-06-2003, 12:28 PM
bottle it was good talking with you earlyer ill see you at chantilly boat show

Dimarco Kid
01-06-2003, 02:20 PM
No offense to anyone here. I'm not sayin' anything to try to piss anyone off etc....
It was harmless, nothing ment by it, sorry for offending anyone.
Dreamsicle, your right, well said.
But where I stand is it's JUST the internet, plain and simple. You guys might think it's just a little saga etc... I guarantee that if your rig get's stomped on it wouldn't be just the internet anymore, am I right? I'm still on here after all that commotion, so obviously I tried my best to not take it seriously, even though I did. I'm not bringin' history up again, but you "lurkers" as you might say, haven't had the joy of being the center of it yet. Until you have (god forbid you won't) you can't relate to it. I'm on here trying to make things happen, and probably being a horses ass. But I'm the same horses ass as last year. Last year the joke was "Pump boys", EVERYONE thought it was funny. Now that YOU GUYS think there's a little tension between "members", the same type of jokes have turned into a foolish childish show? What's up with that?
Your right to put effort into Anna, but I sure as hell haven't NOT put effort into Anna just to go raise some hell.
That's how I feel. Yep, your right, I hold grudges. But you know what? That ****in' boat I got has more meaning behind it that you guys WILL EVER KNOW. PERIOD! You piss on it, and I'll get ugly. It isn't just another boat to me, so don't judge my actions by how you might think about your own stuff. Man, if you guys only knew. I'm pretty easy goin for the most part. Great Dane humpin etc.... But don't **** with my boat. In Nitro's defense, he doesn't know what it means to me either. I would like to think it would've never happened if he did, but it's all history now. No need for apologies.
And if I pissed people off, I'm sorry. But I'm not gonna give out phone numbers etc... I'll do my part and I'll do it the best I can. I have also realized that not everyone has the same sense of humor as I do. Another learning experience. But I'm not kissing and making up to anyone. I'm also not gonna apologize to anyone who thinks it's a soap opera etc.... I'll keep my trap shut and do my part. I might be wrong, but don't you think that if the effort was put back into making a come back joke on me instead of creating a saga or something, the REST of the people on here wouldn't have known the difference! And I don't think even half of you guys would've known the difference if it had taken the "joke" route instead of "someone's bashing on someone else" path. That's how I feel, if you guys had thought all along it was childish, then you should've said "Shut Up". That's how we do it in Maine! Nope, at the end of it, everyone claims to be outside lookin' in. And no one ever said anything while it was going on, except Nitro, and I apologize again for it. But when it comes to the front with the "truce" deal, EVERYONE knew it while it was happening, but for some reason just stood quietly. I know that if someone was "bashing" on Wet for instance, and he's a friend of mine, and I realized it wasn't a joke, and I cared so much about the members, I think I would've e-mailed the ****er that was bashing him! Wouldn't you! I never got any e-mails, so I guess it wasn't too bad?
So that's it. Nitro, good luck with your ride. We will race, but it WILL be on good "fun" terms.
Wet, thanks for the call, it meant alot.
Peace,
D Kid

miketsouth
01-06-2003, 03:04 PM
I thought i would be loyal to one of the other boards, but the cats away just now. (he be near shortly)
im gonna fix YOU ALL. Thats right, you think boat cop (nitro told me who that was) got a bad rap..
You aint seen nothing yet. Make him look like a saint. Im going to bring my jetboat. THEN you will have something to rail about. (at first i was kind of leary of bringing such a POS, but, like DK i like mine too, even if it aint shit).
I met Bomber and Nitro and BobS, and they seemed like down to earth, real people to me, even if i only got to talk to them for a few minutes. Being kind of anti-social or maybe shy (and old and ugly) i have a hard time first meeting people.
Nitro, Bomber and BobS took the wind right out of them sails. Nitro has some real experience, no bullshit. Bomber is a cool dude and BobS a gentleman. They made me feel invited and welcome to a new situation. I want more of that.
I really am excited about meeting some more of the faces that appear as names here and there. In a previous post to this thread one mentioned that everyone's personalities just dont automatic
jell, well that is so. Superior intellect comes with superior ambition and pride.
I cant wait, no shit. And if you think you can trick me into a ride just to scare the shit outta me, just try.

nitro557
01-06-2003, 04:14 PM
kid ,i go back to just grow up ,dave we talked today for a while see what i mean?some people wont grow up,im willing to say im sorry for what i posted ,im an adult,kid you got my number lets work this out this has gone on for way to long
to all people who are caught up in thios for no reason this is bullshit that one person brings on stand up and say this is enough

Dimarco Kid
01-06-2003, 04:34 PM
Hey man, like I said, that's how I feel. You posted how you feel, so am I. I apologized for it. What more? Don't be throwing rocks when you live in glass house, I gave you what I will give. And I apologized. If I got a problem, I ain't showing it. And I didn't mean that to offend anyone. That's who I am, but your shit outta luck if you want me to act like somebody else. Sorry man, I just don't work like that. And instead of saying "grow up" why don't you stop and think about all the people that don't know the real you, and yet, you automatically assume you know me. :confused: Why don't you go back to all the posts you sent me about my boat, things you've told people, and finally the "dad's my bill payer" and ask yourself if you can honestly tell someone to grow up. I hope you can, cause I couldn't.
Let it go man, I apologized (obviously not to your liking) and I told you we were gonna have a good time at Anna. Now come on?
Kid

blondebomber
01-06-2003, 05:11 PM
you fockers are gonna make me cry cry

blondebomber
01-06-2003, 05:13 PM
now if you had listened to me 6 months ago we wouldn't be going through this shit now. So I'm glad youse guys have kissed and made up. Ray does this mean that their gay jawdrop

nitro557
01-06-2003, 06:09 PM
if you want to hold a grudge then do it i tried to work this out and make things right but you wont let it be
at least hold true to the truce i wont post bad statements about you if you do the same

fat rat
01-06-2003, 06:34 PM
blondebomber:
I want to see some blood. Truces are for sissies argue Allright, Blondie (boy wonder) you want blood you it.......know where the "fock" I live.......lets roll.
argue

Rayhill
01-07-2003, 03:25 AM
Are all boats welcome?
I am not sure anymore?
I dont want to drag my boat 400 miles and be a sterndrive outcast!
Somebody call the WHAAMBULANCE !!!

fat rat
01-07-2003, 04:30 AM
Rayhill:
Are all boats welcome?
I am not sure anymore?
Somebody call the WHAAMBULANCE !!! Stern drives are welcomed.......look at the ariel photo I posted of Anna last year. There were some 25-27' cats and other off shore boats there. You won't be disappointed.

737jetmech
01-07-2003, 07:24 PM
Rayhill:
Are all boats welcome?
I am not sure anymore?
Somebody call the WHAAMBULANCE !!! I was one of the outcast last year... The pump boy's didn't mind much... as long as we stayed 100 yards away from the group at all times! Lol, Bring your boat, you can hang with me. Bob