PDA

View Full Version : Fock Fock Fock

MAINEVENT
03-15-2006, 01:38 PM
SO i go home for lunch everyday park right infront of my house today i was about to leave jump in my truck and go to reach for my i-pod GONE!!!!! some prick snaked my i-pod smokes, my lucky zippo, and my fockn wallet with some cash :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Fockn Theives too poor to buy their own shit.... :mad: :mad: :mad: :argue: Trashy as fockn prick god this is the second time in my life i have been jacked... I am sure glad i didn't catch who ever did it.. or i would've been on a free ride to county right now.... :cry:
OK rant's off.....

djunkie
03-15-2006, 01:40 PM
SO i go home for lunch everyday park right infront of my house today i was about to leave jump in my truck and go to reach for my i-pod GONE!!!!! some prick snaked my i-pod smokes, my lucky zippo, and my fockn wallet with some cash :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Fockn Theives too poor to buy their own shit.... :mad: :mad: :mad: :argue: Trashy as fockn prick god this is the second time in my life i have been jacked... I am sure glad i didn't catch who ever did it.. or i would've been on a free ride to county right now.... :cry:
OK rant's off.....
That sucks man. I've had my wallet jacked before. Sucks!!!!!

Hardly Satisfied
03-15-2006, 01:42 PM
sorry to hear , that sucks :cry:

Mr. Pixilated
03-15-2006, 01:53 PM
It happens everywhere. Sorry to hear about it. :mad:

LAFD
03-15-2006, 01:56 PM
that really sucks. did you leave your windows down or your door unlocked????

MAINEVENT
03-15-2006, 02:09 PM
that really sucks. did you leave your windows down or your door unlocked????
Windows were cracked but i guess enough for this prick to get his/her arm in their....

Cole Trickle
03-15-2006, 02:22 PM
Thanks for the NANO but whats the deal with all of the Brittney Spears music in your custom playlist section????
Thanks god I got some extra cash so I can load up with some new Itunes :crossx:

Biglue
03-15-2006, 02:28 PM
Windows were cracked but i guess enough for this prick to get his/her arm in their....
Word of advise bro. If you are the type that hates all that crap you mentioned in your pockets. Try getting a mini back pack and putting your belongings in there. Works for me when I'm on the water. Swim trunks are a bitch to keep things in. You know what I mean? Sorry to hear about the break in dude.

djunkie
03-15-2006, 02:31 PM
Word of advise bro. If you are the type that hates all that crap you mentioned in your pockets. Try getting a mini back pack and putting your belongings in there. Works for me when I'm on the water. Swim trunks are a bitch to keep things in. You know what I mean? Sorry to hear about the break in dude.
So what your saying is, you own a purse? :rolleyes: :crossx: :crossx:

PlyaPlya22
03-15-2006, 02:31 PM
Alex...sorry to hear about that big dog! Probably some base head..looking for some quick cash!! You really need move out of Compton!!
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a18/PlyaPlya22/Mainevent.jpg

Biglue
03-15-2006, 02:33 PM
I said back pack focker. LMAO.
Alex...sorry to hear about that big dog! Probably some base head..looking for some quick cash!! You really need move out of Compton!!
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a18/PlyaPlya22/Mainevent.jpg
What's wrong with the CPT? Not like he's in the Wood. :crossx:
Sup bro.

djunkie
03-15-2006, 02:37 PM
Uh huh...... Sure. :rolleyes: :rollside:

Jyruiz
03-15-2006, 02:39 PM
Yeah, and when are you going to pickup the one you left at my house?

Jyruiz
03-15-2006, 02:40 PM
Never leave your iPod in plain sight, they will braek the window to get to it.

djunkie
03-15-2006, 02:40 PM
Yeah, and when are you going to pickup the one you left at my house?
Now this just does not sound right. Fags!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Jyruiz
03-15-2006, 02:41 PM
He left it at my tequila party, no fag here.

PlyaPlya22
03-15-2006, 02:41 PM
What's wrong with the CPT? Not like he's in the Wood. :crossx:
Sup bro.
Nothing depending on what part you live in :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
03-15-2006, 02:46 PM
I love my new video IPOD :p

Biglue
03-15-2006, 02:47 PM
What a dumbshit. Way to shoot yourself in the foot and drag me down with you bitch. LMAO

djunkie
03-15-2006, 02:48 PM
What a dumbshit. Way to shoot yourself in the foot and drag me down with you bitch. LMAO
You have no room to talk there purse boy. :)

Biglue
03-15-2006, 02:51 PM
You have no room to talk there purse boy. :)
Gotta admit it was a nice little way of making light of a good idea. You focker. :crossx:

Big Kahunaa
03-15-2006, 03:38 PM
no a verry lucky zippo if it got stollen

SoCalSouthpaw
03-15-2006, 03:48 PM
I feel ur pain...and ur anger :mad: bro. I had my whole ride snatched. Here' is what the tranny looks like on it now.....(link)
Friggen Chumps!!!! :crossx:

MAINEVENT
03-15-2006, 04:03 PM
Thanks for the NANO but whats the deal with all of the Brittney Spears music in your custom playlist section????
Thanks god I got some extra cash so I can load up with some new Itunes :crossx:
LOL Fugger I was rebuilding my library was upto 1500 songs again i previously lost my 4k song library... :( and it was'nt a nano it was a 40gig and now its gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooone!!! :cry:
OH well i guess i am gonna have to go buy another one... along with some extra 12gauge shells just incase :crossx:
PP- I aints ins compton no mo i moved into my traila at WALL-mar... :crossx:

MAINEVENT
03-15-2006, 04:04 PM
I know what you mean but i did'nt even carry a back pack in HS not gonna start now :rolleyes: :rollside: LOL j/k

barbigrl
03-15-2006, 04:13 PM
Is this why you were calling me all afternoon??? :rolleyes:
j/k A, I am really sorry! That totally sucks!!! :yuk:

MAINEVENT
03-15-2006, 04:15 PM
Is this why you were calling me all afternoon??? :rolleyes:
j/k A, I am really sorry! That totally sucks!!! :yuk:
No i had an itch under my sack i needed my bitch to scratch it for me :yuk:

franky
03-15-2006, 05:56 PM
No i had an itch under my sack i needed my bitch to scratch it for me :yuk: