PDA

View Full Version : lake anna regatta

nitro557
11-26-2001, 11:33 AM
ok guys we have set a date for the jet and v-drive get together at lake anna virginia .its the weekend of june the 8th.hotel info is as follows anna point 800-476-0454,high point 540-895-5249 high point doesnt take reservations till after jan 1st,lake anna lodge 540-895-5844 and also a campground 540-894-4744.get your rooms asap and post on here afterwards so we can keep count,so far we have me,fatrat,hammerdown,blondebomber,wetdream,bobs,ho trod,dimarco kid and blowndragboat

Terrible Buddhist
11-26-2001, 12:54 PM
I need to find out if I am going to be able to put my boat back together first...once I get a handle on that I will let you know.

Wet Dream
11-26-2001, 04:56 PM
Just to add...some people will be arriving on Thursday or Friday, and leaving on Monday. Personally I am planning on arriving Friday, but might swing it on Thursday and leaving Monday.

nitro557
11-27-2001, 08:24 AM
also with limited rooms please get rooms asap they will go fast

ole war horse
11-28-2001, 04:31 AM
Hey guys I am new at this but this Lake Anna Regatta sounds like a good party, how do I get involved.

Wet Dream
11-28-2001, 05:27 AM
Ole War,
Basically you just need to get a room reserved for the nights that you would like to be staying. For now, just the date has been set. Other ideas and activities will begin to fall into place shortly.

ole war horse
11-28-2001, 10:48 AM
I will keep my eyes open for this and I am sure it will be fun. I should have my boat together by then and I am only a couple of hours away from the lake.

HammerDown
11-28-2001, 03:11 PM
Hey guys,sorry to say that none of the (DVBRC) will be attending the first event.We have our first race of the season that weekend in Sunburry Pa. My bust for not attending the BBQ... I know I blew it.Anyway that should open up about 2 dozen rooms for some other boaters. I'am still hopeing to attend, I'll have to ask if there's another Race official that can work the finish line,(lucky me gets to judge the Races)...Till then HammerDown.

nitro557
11-29-2001, 06:24 AM
hammer when i get my new boat done this spring me you and rat need to get together

nitro557
11-30-2001, 01:51 PM
hey guys the count right now is 38 boats im gonna drive down on monday to try and find more motels and phone#s to post,please keep it comeing this is gonna be one hell of a party

Wet Dream
11-30-2001, 02:14 PM
You still have 38 boat even with the other guys having a race?

nitro557
11-30-2001, 02:57 PM
yes i hadnt counted them yet nobody had rooms reserved,a jet boat club in richmond is comeing up and they say 20-30 members will come so i figured low so far and added 10 to the list all others are confirmed with rooms

HammerDown
11-30-2001, 04:05 PM
Daammmmm,this thing's gona be BIG!!!!...somehow I knew it would be.

Wet Dream
11-30-2001, 04:13 PM
Hammer, are you still not going to be able to make it? Wish you could be there. Hey, what color truck do you run ot of Philly? I am around there all the time. I run for Metropolitan and run PA and NJ.

ole war horse
11-30-2001, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by nitro557:
ok guys we have set a date for the jet and v-drive get together at lake anna virginia .its the weekend of june the 8th.hotel info is as follows anna point 800-476-0454,high point 540-895-5249 high point doesnt take reservations till after jan 1st,lake anna lodge 540-895-5844 and also a campground 540-894-4744.get your rooms asap and post on here afterwards so we can keep count,so far we have me,fatrat,hammerdown,blondebomber,wetdream,bobs,ho trod,dimarco kid and blowndragboat

ole war horse
11-30-2001, 05:35 PM
OK guys I want in on the party down at the lake and how many night stay is it?

HammerDown
11-30-2001, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Wet Dream:
Hammer, are you still not going to be able to make it? Wish you could be there. Hey, what color truck do you run ot of Philly? I am around there all the time. I run for Metropolitan and run PA and NJ....Now just hold on there...I never said I was not going to attend. I'am sure the Hammer will be there! As far as the color rig's we use, I'am with Allied Systems,we have white cabs and light green trailers. My home terminal is on I-95 + 322 in Twin Oaks Pa.(can be seen from I-95) It's a massive,massive lot full of cars, trucks,suv's, just waiting to be delivered to dealers in N.Y....(lucky me!)

HammerDown
11-30-2001, 06:32 PM
Hey Ole-War...cant say for the other guys...but I'am doing a Thur-to-Sun...or Fri- to-Mon.Wont know for sure till the time gets near.

Wet Dream
11-30-2001, 07:54 PM
Oh ok, Hammer I read your post wrong...my bad.
Ole War, figure out when you want to be there. But don't waste time on getting the room.

nitro557
12-01-2001, 05:53 AM
hey old war horse im gonna post on tuesday more hotel phone numbers,e-mail me if your comeing im trying to keep a count and addresss for all ,hammer same with you im confused i thought you were going to the race i hope you can make it and for real good news ***boat confirmed they would do an article on this we have to do the photos i have a helicopter lined up for a group overhead but the pics need to be in slide form,god im so pumped i need to go outside and scream now ,see ya

fat rat
12-01-2001, 08:54 AM
Hey War Horse, I see you live down my way.....what are you running, I've might have seen you out on the water.

HammerDown
12-02-2001, 03:32 PM
I went to the awards Dinner last night (DVBRC),spoke with some of the racers and told them how big the Lake Anna event appears to be...Shame...I could see it in there faces they would like to have been there. They gotta Race,hopefully they can make the next one...HammerDown.

HammerDown
12-02-2001, 03:42 PM
Here are our Race schedules for this season...Maby we'll have a smaller party at Harve DeGrace???
June 10, Sunbury Pa.
July 8, Harrisburg Pa.
August 12, Sunbury Pa.
September 2, Harrisburg Pa.

Dimarco Kid
12-02-2001, 04:43 PM
Hey Nitro,
Get some of your pals together and come help me put my boat together! I'm crankin' up here!!
D Kid

HammerDown
12-02-2001, 06:16 PM
Hey D.K....can ya make yellow snow up there yet? It's going to be in the low 70's down here in Pa. To bad...the heads are off the boat today,the block, pump and intake next weekend...Oh well guess I'am stuck with the Harley.

Dimarco Kid
12-03-2001, 04:43 PM
Yeah Hammer,
I can make any color snow you want! You got to hell with your warm weather and Harley's!
LOL,
You suck,
Dimarco Kid, (should be DiArctic Kid!)

737jetmech
12-03-2001, 09:19 PM
Hammer...are you rebuilding your daytona this offseason?If you need a place to perform the work your welcome to use my shop.I need a project to watch while I drink my beer this winter!

HammerDown
12-04-2001, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by 737jetmech:
Hammer...are you rebuilding your daytona this offseason?If you need a place to perform the work your welcome to use my shop.I need a project to watch while I drink my beer this winter!
Yes Sir,I'll be doing the rebuild...thought I would be building a 572 motor for it, however that aspect of the job (may) have to wait? The cylinde walls look great on my 468, I'll just hone and re-ring,hope the crank and such are ok,some small pits on one of the cam lobes,but all the lifters look good.Still hope to yank the rest of the motor and pump out this weekend...If I'am home from work!...But no I'am not looking foward to laying on my back,out in the cold...F%$KING with the job of setting back the pump.Oh well we do what we must do...HammerDown.

HammerDown
12-04-2001, 09:44 AM
I'am just starting to relize what a big job I'am starting...working 70 Hrs. a week,and I have to finished by May....Damm,I hope we do get a short lay-off.

Dimarco Kid
12-04-2001, 01:22 PM
I feel for ya Hammer, my wife is bound and determined to do the Lake Anna trip so I'm also in a no heat garage bustin my ass.
Misery Loves Company! LOL
D Kid

nitro557
12-04-2001, 01:47 PM
hey kid whats with that shit chet posted on that other thread,what more do you have to do to the boat ?

nitro557
12-04-2001, 02:37 PM
i went down to the lake to try and find more hotels the problem is fredericksburg is the closest.i hope everybody that plans on comeing gets a room asap or plans on camping.renting a house is an option if several people are comeing with you punch in the name lake anna for your searchword and several places come up ,good luck

Dimarco Kid
12-04-2001, 03:05 PM
Whazzup Nitro,
Long story about what Chet mentioned. I did a brief description in that same topic. Check it out. Do know what a "zit on the ass of progress" is? If you don't, it's Chet.
To my boat,
Trailer JUST getting back together. Like you probably know, Holidays really bung things up. Motor complete on stand. Boat STRIPPED on dolly ready to go back on trailer then to paint shop then reassemble it. I'm just nervous about having it done in time. Will you pray for me? LOL
I'm gonna keep bustin'!
Take care
D Kid

HammerDown
12-04-2001, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Dimarco Kid:
I feel for ya Hammer, my wife is bound and determined to do the Lake Anna trip so I'm also in a no heat garage bustin my ass.
Misery Loves Company! LOL
D Kid
Who said anything about a garage...I'am talking back yard here...outside...under the sky...one with nature...hope we have a mild winter!

Dimarco Kid
12-04-2001, 03:11 PM
Who are you, Grizzly FU*#IN Adams!!! Jesus man, you dedicated!
D Kid

Dimarco Kid
12-04-2001, 03:16 PM
What's goin on with BLOWNDRAGBOAT? Haven't seen him lately. Maybe he's just keepin quiet and watching our posts.
"My V-DRIVE hydro will open a can on your jet no matter how much hp you got"! There, that should bring him out! LOL
D Kid

PE857
12-04-2001, 05:02 PM
Hey guys how are water conditions at this lake? I have a C&H Hydro that i run on the river when its not toooo terribly rough. Also what about law enforcement? Blown BBC. Have over the trans bassetts,no water, no baffles, and circumspect registration. Hard to register a drag hydro here. Have 2 friends from Charleston who have already made resrvations. If we dont have a race that wknd im going to come also. Race boat is a Kurtis 500 hydro

Dimarco Kid
12-04-2001, 05:38 PM
PE857,
You and I will stick together, my hydro runs a blower motor with zoomies, if we get in trouble we'll blame it on each other! LOL
D Kid

Leland Bailey
12-04-2001, 05:49 PM
The lake let together sounds like fun. But there may be a St. Louis race that weekend. If so I plan on getting a little bite out of that pe857 blown alky. If no race i'll take some of the C&H that may be a little easier.I may be by friday pe857 if so i'll call first.

737jetmech
12-04-2001, 10:10 PM
Hey' Hammerdown,I am just a hill billy from Cecil County.You don't have to call me "Sir"!Looking forward to the lake Anna deal.Should be a blast!My boats are ready,just need to get threw the long winter months.I'll start checking on hotel space for Havre de Grace.Maybe we can have something in aug. or so.If you what to tear down your boat we have room.I can just move that nasty outboard.Hell Tim's daytona is still here,we can sell it and split the profits!

Infomaniac
12-04-2001, 10:33 PM
I would like to attend this thing. Holy Shit what a long pull from Oklahoma. I got away with zoomies all summer here. Not too worried about water conditions. Run what ya brung is the motto around here. No excuses. It's either a lake boat or race boat.

fat rat
12-05-2001, 04:51 AM
Bring the cougar.......give D' Kid something to toy with.hehehe if you make the haul we'll give you the long distance award.

fat rat
12-05-2001, 05:00 AM
PE857, OT's are cool at the lake as long as you run baffles....they will ticket you, at the tune of $200. bucks....morning and evenings the water can get very flat.A Harve D' Grace event sounds great for August. Lets start planning it motels up that way will be full with reservations by spring....what do ya think?

nitro557
12-05-2001, 06:49 AM
dam this was active last night guys if your gonna come down please e-mail me after you get your reservations so i can keep a count and to get hold of you come april im planning on haveing a barbq place cater so i need a head count and a way of reaching you to work out final detials,blowndragboat has not put any posts up because his computer crashed and he hasnt had time to revive it he does have his room reserved and he will be there

HammerDown
12-05-2001, 02:55 PM
Hey 737 Jetmech,I called ya Sir because your a Gentelman,yep you and your family are some good fokes.Thats a great idea,sniffing out some rooms for Harve De Grace...Late last summer I told FatRat you would be looking into that,(being a native).I'll keep that invite for your garage in my back pocket,maybe when I reset the intake if it's to frigid outside for the epoxy.Oh yea one more thing...I know were I'll be staying for the Harve De Grace gathering...right pal!!!

Dimarco Kid
12-05-2001, 03:42 PM
Fat Rat's right, I'd like to have some other zoomies to play with. What's the Cougar? Is it the beautiful blue and white with a v-drive in it? Tha's a very sweet ride if it is! I'd like to play with that!
Also, Fat Rat, what, you need to send a v-drive to do your dirty work!!! LOL You know I'm just messin' with ya. If I hated jets I wouldn't have any friends! LOL
D Kid

Dimarco Kid
12-05-2001, 03:45 PM
Nitro, I assume you got BDB's phone #. Could you e-mail me with it? I'd love to talk to the boy.
D Kid

Infomaniac
12-05-2001, 04:01 PM
Kid: I would like to bring the v-drive tunnel Cougar to the regatta. Will not know until closer to June.
What do you think yours will run when it is back together? The Cougar runs pretty good even with the tiny tune up I had on it all year. Pretty good for a lake boat that is.

RiverDave2
12-05-2001, 04:18 PM
I wish I could go to this thing it sounds like it's going to be one hell of a party! Be sure to take lots of pictures for us...
RD

Dimarco Kid
12-05-2001, 04:56 PM
That Cougars bad ass!!! So it is yours?
My Dimarco ran 8.30's @ 125mph in the quarter pretty consistently. That was with a NOS 468 T-ram motor. I just finished a 490 Blower motor on gas that was originally built by Mike Kuhl. It makes an honest 300hp more than my other motor but haven't made any banzai passes with it yet. I had an Owens 2 speed to put in it but realized I don't need that right know! LOL Go to www.***boatsforsale.com, (http://www.***boatsforsale.com,) click readers rides, K Crowley's Dimarco hydro. That is an old photo and was also when I had a 540 NOS motor with a 2 gear in the works. Dropped that idea when my blower motor came along.
Again, your boat is bad! Very nice job I must say.
D Kid

Infomaniac
12-05-2001, 06:46 PM
Kid : Yea the Cougar is mine. I saw your machine on that site. It is too cool. The Cougar is there also.
I would have a hydro myself if not for water conditions determining when you can run it hard. Hydro's are definately the fastest drag hull.
I sold my DiMarco T deck runner bottom because of water conditions limiting my fun. The tunnel does not care much about chop or rollers. I have had riders nearly suck the seat all the way up when we were coming up on some rollers going really fast. The boat did not even know they were there.
I raced my friend all summer in his race hydro. His runs 8.80's at 130ish. We run dead even. I will up the blower overdrive from 18% to about 30 and see what happens.

ole war horse
12-06-2001, 06:03 AM
Fat rat I am not far from you, down in Nanjemoy just past La Plata area. I have A Wriedt 21 w/455 olds.

PE857
12-06-2001, 06:18 AM
Dimarco Kid,
saw u talking about the trans deal. a buddy of mine and i both race PE and are going to not use the 2 speeds this year. leyland didnt use his last half of last year and was the model of consistency. 8.0s most of the time. sometimes the trans is just more in-consistency. when i went to smokin in the cove this year i quit using myn 2 speed and boat ran better, 5.90 and 6.019 in 1000'.
Mph was the same.
hope to meet you if we get to do the lake anna thing.

ole war horse
12-06-2001, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by fat rat:
Hey War Horse, I see you live down my way.....what are you running, I've might have seen you out on the water.

Wet Dream
12-06-2001, 11:33 AM
People are starting to come out of the woodwork for this. This is getting bigger and bigger by the minute.
I really feel sorry for the little old couple enjoying a day of fishing in their 12' aluminum troller with a 5 horse strapped on the back.

nitro557
12-06-2001, 11:54 AM
you need to be nice to johny HAHAlol

Dimarco Kid
12-06-2001, 01:44 PM
I can't wait to hook on to your Cougar!! That thing snorts! LOL My MPH was always down from the rest of the guys, (you said your friend ran high 8's @130) the boat was a monster out of the hole (18's in the box) but man was she crankin' out top! The NOS made the motor scream, 9800rpm to be exact. Never came apart! Scary.
I'm running 32's with this blower motor, what do you guys run? Also, PE, what do you have for power? My new motor dynoed 1027 @ 7200. I would like to have some input on your combos. Sounds like you got some hard running artillery! Look forward to hearing from you guys.
D Kid

Infomaniac
12-06-2001, 02:46 PM
I run a 37 gear in the box a 11.5 x 16 prop and 7,700 engine RPM. I want to put a bigger gear in before I give it some boost. I think the box will have to come out to make room for bigger gears.
Kid: If I were you I would run a 43 to 45 gear and your engine RPM should be right at peak HP

Dimarco Kid
12-06-2001, 04:32 PM
I got a set of 12 degree 57's I would trade for 12- 38-45's if you know of anyone. I run a 11.5-17 on my hydro and have had super luck with it. If I don't find gears, I'll have to run 32's next year for the rally. I'll get over it.
D Kid

PE857
12-06-2001, 06:34 PM
D Kid,
My Kurtis hydro has a 505 ci BBC. Dart 320 alum heads with a super port job 380 cfm @700 lift. lunati .700 roller cam. Jesel belt and rocker arm system. 871 Blower Shop mag blower, bird catcher on alcohol. When we dynoed it had 30 over pulleys and made 1056 hp at 7200 rpm. 1000 # torque. the boat has a set of 63 gears and a 31 split trans. best et 7.56 @ 149 mph. 11 x 17 prop.
my C&H river rider is a 482 ci bbc with dart pro 1 alum heads, lunati roller, weiand 671 street blower with 2 1050 doms. not sure on gearsin casale or the trans split. motor is actually pretty mild but is pretty fast due to the hydro doesnt take a whole lot of hp to be pretty quick. boat came from some guy who moved out this way from CA. Has a beautiful paint job from some place out there called "colors by scott". the guy i bought it of of was a member of tim capaldis race team. in fact when i bought the boat part of the deal was tims chute jacket with his name embroidered on it and his fire suit with his boat name "shot inb the dark" down thr pants. smallest jacket ive ever seen he must have been a very small man. i still have the stuff.

HammerDown
12-07-2001, 05:44 PM
All right,I was on the road for a couple days,things are sure growing here...COOL.Update...the motor's now out,the pump Sat. and the intake Sun.Gotta get moveing summer's a comming.

Leland Bailey
12-07-2001, 06:30 PM
D Kid,
Your question about gears was answered correctly by someone. You can probably use 45s with that 1000hp engine. Your mph should be in the 140s at about 7500rpm. Your boat is a lot like mine I think. If it is, it would probably like a larger diameter prop.Oh by the way you should check your tach. 125mph with your old combo would be about 7500rpm. Not being smart, trying to help. Do you know about the DVdba races? How the races are run etc.

Dimarco Kid
12-07-2001, 08:14 PM
Your right about my tach, I never did check it but it's an old cable drive off the Casale. I run a non-cable Vertex in my blower motor but am not going to put the tach back on the box. I got all new Ultra Lite gauges and will have to switch to an MSD mag for the electronic tach output. Lotsa money just to use my "pretty" tach!!!! LOL
The person who originally built my motor ran it in a Sanger hydro (outboard streering) and it ran 144 (best) in the quarter no two gear and 32's. That's the reason I found 32's. I've never seen a dyno sheet but this is my best friend and would trust him with my life, BUT see if this sounds right.
490 Cubic inches, 990 heads w/2.30-1.88 valves cnc ported, tit. springs, ret., roller @ .726int .714exh lift, 8-1comp, 6-71 @ 11lbs boost w/ two 1050's and he is telling me 1027@7200. He tells me exactly what all the flow numbers are etc... so it's all seems to be accurate. I KNOW the other boat went mid 140's cause I saw it. It's just that you guys are listing specs to some huge ass motors that aren't making much more than (I'm assuming) mine is. Some not ass much. It just confuses me a little. I'm new to "big power" motors, days of my LS-7 are over!!!! LOL What do you think?
You guys are a big help.
D Kid
I forgot, it's GAS
[This message has been edited by Dimarco Kid (edited December 07, 2001).]

Leland Bailey
12-08-2001, 02:02 PM
D KId,
I would like to ask you a few questions please. A little more info. may help. I sure am not an any position to tell anyone about the HP of their motor but your #s do seem pretty high. Are 990 heads iron chev. open chamber? Your cam specs. are pretty much standard big block stuff but without a full spec sheet on it you can't tell much. Your motor sounds a lot like pe857s c&hs gas motor with no dyno info. My friend John in Fl.has a motor a lot like yours. 496cid dart 320s 671 on gas. I think it dynoed at around 750hp. Back to questions. Where did you get the et & mph #s on Your boat and the other one with your motor? Going to chang the subject a little. When I had my motor dynoed my builder ask me if I would like another 100hp for $500. Of course I said yes. He told me to take it to another well known builder {no names} and redyno and it will have a 100hp more. Maybe some other people can share info on this subject as well.

wideopen545
12-08-2001, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by nitro557:
ok guys we have set a date for the jet and v-drive get together at lake anna virginia .its the weekend of june the 8th.hotel info is as follows anna point 800-476-0454,high point 540-895-5249 high point doesnt take reservations till after jan 1st,lake anna lodge 540-895-5844 and also a campground 540-894-4744.get your rooms asap and post on here afterwards so we can keep count,so far we have me,fatrat,hammerdown,blondebomber,wetdream,bobs,ho trod,dimarco kid and blowndragboatwideopen545 we got our rooms see everybody their

Infomaniac
12-08-2001, 03:35 PM
L.B. I ran a dyno for many years and learned quite a bit about engines. It was a manual dyno without a data aquisition system. The numbers were real. Nearly all of them now have electronics that "correct" the numbers to standard conditions. Some choose to input their own fudge factors.
When you dyno an engine, you should not be looking for the largest numbers.
You should use it to make sure the engine makes power at the RPM you plan to use it and to see the effect of changes made.
The actual numbers should be taken with a grain of salt. The torque and HP curves are the same regardless of the fudge factor. Any losses or gains due to changes will be the same regardless of the fudge factor.
This should be the data that you pay attention to. When you put the engine in the boat and it will not pull the gear or prop it is supposed to. You will know how true the numbers were.

Wet Dream
12-08-2001, 04:17 PM
When did this topic become a debate for engine specs and HP ratings?

wideopen545
12-08-2001, 04:25 PM
hey nitro we booked in at anna point for fri and sat hope to meet everyone their

wideopen545
12-08-2001, 04:27 PM
hey wet dream do they let you run zommies or ot on lake anna i do have mufflers for both

HammerDown
12-08-2001, 04:31 PM
From what I've herd,run open exhaust,you will get in trouble!

wideopen545
12-08-2001, 04:39 PM
thanks hammer ill put the baffles in it still load with the blower

wideopen545
12-08-2001, 04:41 PM
cant spell its loud anyway you look at it

737jetmech
12-08-2001, 07:54 PM
Nitro: Have reserved a room for Fri,Sat,Sun . Party of (2).

737jetmech
12-08-2001, 08:10 PM
Hey Nitro: I have reserved a room for Fri,Sat,Sun. Party of (2) Looking forward to this should be interesting!

Dimarco Kid
12-08-2001, 09:02 PM
I'll start a new topic on this "motor" power discussion, sorry Wet Dream and anyone else.
D Kid

737jetmech
12-08-2001, 10:39 PM
Sorry about the double post Nitro. there's only 2 persons for your tally sheet.Hey: Hammerdown:Nitrous system may be in the works for the 2.5 O/B. "CAN YOU SAY RPM?" or KABOOM! I hope not...!Waiting for more info prior to this venture.Why can't I just be satisfied with stock power???????

Dimarco Kid
12-09-2001, 09:46 AM
Hey Guys I'm putting another topic about our motors up in blower motors catagory. See you their.
D Kid

nitro557
12-09-2001, 12:15 PM
i called anna point today they still have 2 rooms left after that booking needs to be done at highpoint marina which is next door,wet dream are you gonna bring your pump down over the holidays to be gone thru?

wideopen545
12-09-2001, 04:42 PM
hey hammer ive got a new spare pump if you need it 12jgr

Wet Dream
12-09-2001, 04:56 PM
Yes, unfortunately you do have to have baffles. I was wondering if anyone that is going might have an extra set I can borrow for Bassetts on the Anna trip? I was thinking of fabricating my own set that looks like a baffle and keeps my out of a ticket, but doesn't actually restrict the flow too much, or just buying a damn set.

Dimarco Kid
12-09-2001, 05:05 PM
I have baffles but I'm bringin' them along with my headers to change if they fuss over my zoomies. I think my old man has a set of traps too, I'll check. Let me know and I can bring em'
D Kid

wideopen545
12-09-2001, 05:05 PM
hey wet i have a spare set what dia size do you have ill bring them with me we might want to get a parts swap for that weekend if its ok with nitro

wideopen545
12-09-2001, 05:14 PM
hey kid check tour mail and give me a call

Wet Dream
12-09-2001, 05:23 PM
Wideopen,
My Bassett's are for a 455 Olds. What do you want for those baffles? Do you know the diameter of those? Do they install on the tips or inside the ports? Nitro will be fine with a parts swap. He might find someone to buy his Short Bus. LOL
You too DKid,
You go ahead and bring those zoomies. We will all have someone to keep the heat off the rest of us. I'll even pitch in $20 for your fine. If you do happen to have a set to baff's. let me know. Can't wait guys.
[This message has been edited by Wet Dream (edited December 09, 2001).]
[This message has been edited by Wet Dream (edited December 09, 2001).]

wideopen545
12-09-2001, 05:32 PM
i think they are 4in dia and mount in the collector they are double wedge and can be cut to a single ill take 75.00 they are made of stanless give me a call 540.427.2090

wideopen545
12-09-2001, 05:34 PM
or best offer how much for the short bus lol

nitro557
12-09-2001, 05:43 PM
$8000 for the bus it in the classified section 1975 southwind daycruiser,parts swap is cool with me dimarco im still bringing those zoomies down with your name on them,anyone have a set of engine plates for a jet bobs needs them

Dimarco Kid
12-09-2001, 06:14 PM
Nitro,
I had totally forgot about those zoomies! Right on, bring em'. I'll start with my zoomies but I am keeping my headers just in case!
The baffles my dad DOES still have are a 4" collector but are just a straight through baffle. Not a "twisty insert" like some. They are about the same Db reading as the other style, your choice. I'll bring em' if you want. I got an idea, just don't run your boat unless I'm out there, all your problems solved!
I'm gonna bring some lobsters and might have to charge you guys for em' to pay my fine! LOL
D Kid

wideopen545
12-09-2001, 06:25 PM
hey jet bob ive got a set of niscon plates for a bbc front plate is made into the timing cover an has a pump drive hole that can be blocked for a jet applaction ill take 150.00

ole war horse
12-10-2001, 09:02 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by nitro557:
I just call down there at the Anna point hotel and got a room for Friday and saturday
nights and they still had a couple left, so don't wait to long or they will be gone

Wet Dream
12-10-2001, 12:05 PM
Nitro, yes, I do want to go thru the pump and add a stuffer. I haven't revoved the pump yet. Check this out, tonight I have to leave to go to Chesterton, MD. I will be traveling through Rat's area. But hey, if I end up going out your way tomorrow, I'll stop by that yuppie Bayliner dealer. LMAO!!
See ya.
[This message has been edited by Wet Dream (edited December 10, 2001).]

BobS
12-11-2001, 05:35 AM
Hey Nitro, just wait till you get your new boat so I can spend some of your money! LOL The offer on the plates sounds good but a loader grate, oil pan and carburator are higher on my priority list right now.

nitro557
12-11-2001, 05:46 AM
wet dream if you want to do that pump call eddie marine and order your kit ,it takes about 2 weeks to get ,bob you know dam well im good at spending my own money i run a ford

fat rat
12-12-2001, 05:08 AM
So much work and so little time......it may seem like forever between now and June....but its only 6 months away....time will fly.....I got to get busy on mine.

HammerDown
12-12-2001, 03:12 PM
So much work and so little time......it may seem like forever between now and June....but its only 6 months away....time will fly.....I got to get busy on mine.
Get busy on yours...what do ya have to do....WAX IT!!!!...CHECK THE PLUG GAPS? YA WANT BUSY.I'LL SHOW YA BUSY.

ole war horse
12-12-2001, 06:21 PM
Hey guys, I got a room for Fri & Sat and they had only a couple left and that was on the 7th.of Dec. I am like Rat, I also have a
ton of crap to do and only have 6 months to get it done.

nitro557
12-14-2001, 07:00 AM
lets talk about work to do ,i need to sell my old boat to pay for the new boat,then i need to install the pump the motor completely wire the boat install fuel system gauges,cleats,nav lights,fuel system for the nitrous,plumb the cooling systemthen test and debug SO WAAAAA ---i did want to put out a special thanks to john at ultra,he is the best at helping figure a combination and i didnt even buy the boat from him,what an awsome guy

BobS
12-14-2001, 07:28 AM
Hey Nitro,
Sounds like you have one upped everybody on the 'I'll go if my boat is ready' issue
Maybe a polar bear run or two for testing? I'll get out my snowmobile suit.

nitro557
12-14-2001, 07:41 AM
hell for me itll be wet suit and flippers

blondebomber
12-15-2001, 03:56 AM
If you spent as much time working on your boat as you do on this sight then your boat would be finished right. Did i hear something about going out. If you do keep me in mind I still have to break in my new cam

blondebomber
12-15-2001, 03:57 AM
I had to be the 100th post do I win something

nitro557
12-15-2001, 06:35 AM
no such luck,and the more im here the more days im getting paid for

Wet Dream
12-15-2001, 09:06 AM
Nitro, you forgot to add that the more you work.... the richer your boat builder gets.

nitro557
12-15-2001, 09:25 AM
very true but i get almost three weeks off starting next saturday,ill be stopping by here to finish putting the shortbus back together,so when someone shows up with cash ill be ready,i wish i could be working on the new boat but that will happen in time

fat rat
12-16-2001, 11:07 AM
Damn Nittro, three weeks off you could fix all of our boats and still time to biuld your new one........anybody heard from Hot-Rod, Bomber did you say you want to do a run in Janurary. I need some ideas for the name of this event.....Bob S.'s daughter is working on a design, I'll start a new post for ideas and then we'll vote or something.

Wet Dream
12-16-2001, 04:52 PM
How about "The Event We've All Been Waiting For"???? hehehe
ok, so its stupid. I'll go hide and think of something else.

nitro557
12-17-2001, 09:42 AM
the RIGHT coast regatta

BobS
12-17-2001, 11:08 AM
I thought 'Beasts of the East' sounded pretty good. Y'all better let me know pretty quick because she is starting on it soon and I am only around for a couple more days until after New Years.

performanceboats
12-17-2001, 07:14 PM
Hey guys I have about five jets or more ready to come to the lake on the 8th weekend. please keep me informed i'm very interested.

Wet Dream
12-18-2001, 04:55 PM
Perf, do you have a room yet? They might be getting scarce. See you there.

fat rat
12-19-2001, 03:40 AM
Bob are going on vacation again........must be nice. Hows that art work looking?

BobS
12-19-2001, 05:19 AM
Yeah, except this time we're juggling the his family, her family thing. Because we only have 2 ideas for a name, I am going to have Cass do a couple of drawings, one for beasts of the east (DiMarco), and one for Right coast regatta (Nitro). We can get together around New Years to take a look and decide.
If any of you creative types have a good idea for an event name/theme, let's hear it.
Merry Christmas
Bob

nitro557
12-21-2001, 05:47 AM
time to bring this back up top.merry x-mas to all have a drunk but safe new year,today is my last day at work for a couple of weeks ill be checking in to see how all is going be good

737jetmech
12-23-2001, 04:30 PM
165 days and counting.

Wet Dream
12-23-2001, 05:08 PM
Merry Christmas to all of you and your families.

BobS
12-26-2001, 06:18 PM
All you royal ugly dudes!
Me and Nitro are up here looking at the view of Deep Creek. No ice on the main part of the lake but there is in the coves. It's going down to 15 tonight so maybe more ice tomorrow. Too bad my boat is apart or ...
POLAR BEAR RUN!
Can't even stay out long enough for a smoke.
Later,
Bob and Nitro

Adrenalin
12-28-2001, 10:51 AM
Thanks for the heads up. Just made my reservations at anna point got the last large room. what is the schedule for Thursday / Friday?

nitro557
12-28-2001, 12:16 PM
boat and party then boat agian thats pretty much the whole weekend,good to have you comeing

Wet Dream
01-01-2002, 11:15 AM
How many days left to go....HOW MANY DAYS?????????????? Damn, I can't wait, it's only 13 degrees out here and I'm waiting for that 90 degree stuff. Its right around the corner, right???? Please tell me it is. Pretty please.

Wet Dream
01-01-2002, 08:36 PM
Name possibility...Jet Week 2002. I know that its not really a whole week, but given that some of us are going to be there for 5 days or more might qualify it for a week. Jet-fest 2002. I dunno, just passing around ideas.

HammerDown
01-02-2002, 11:23 AM
Just one problem...the event isnt exclusive to jets! Thats how it started out but ya can't close the doors to other form's of propulsion....East Coast (((HOT BOAT))) Regatta?...Just a thought...I'am burned out again...F@!KING New York!AAGGHhhhh.

HammerDown
01-03-2002, 05:24 PM
I cant let this one stay to far down on the page!...Were's everyone at?...Hey Fat are ya checking your trailer tire tread depth with a penny?

Moomawnster
01-04-2002, 02:30 AM
Howdy , just keeping my foot in the mud . I beached my pc at 100mph and just got it back from the doc . I have not given up on the regatta but $$$$$$$ is starting to get in the way so keep the posts up I love to read when its 10 degrees out and I am ice skating where I will be skiing this spring ! down periscope!dive dive dive !

nitro557
01-04-2002, 08:50 AM
hello all just had to add in anna point is booked solid but high point is takeing reservations 1-540-895-5249,snow is comeing here on sunday ive been at work putting a fresh motor in the shortbus and ill be back at work working on tuesday i hope all had a good holiday

cph1964nh
01-05-2002, 05:04 PM
how far is everyone coming from? and why are you guys working out in the cold doesn't everyone have a HEATED garage? LMAO!

Moomawnster
01-06-2002, 06:07 AM
Got my room at High Point this morning and I am watching it snow outside while I pull the motor in my nice WARM shop for some TLC. Ice skating is fun but I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER ! ..... See ya there !

DerangedToo
01-06-2002, 09:30 AM
Got my room at High Point this morning !! Long Island will be represented, bringing some friends . We will be ariving friday night, leaving monday morning .Any thing I need to know about this place??

HammerDown
01-06-2002, 11:09 AM
I just got an e-mail...it said the DVBRC is trying to relocate there Sunbury Pa. race date around SOOoooo the can attend the Anna event. Holy BIG S#*T, now that's saying something!!!!

737jetmech
01-07-2002, 03:00 AM
Just doing my part to move this topic on up the page....SNOW I HATE THIS !!!!!

blondebomber
01-07-2002, 08:02 AM
Whats a jet boat

737jetmech
01-08-2002, 05:08 AM
(jet boat)noun. a boat propelled by a powerful jet of water created by a specially designed engine. source http://www.dictionary.com

blondebomber
01-08-2002, 05:40 AM
so if I get a little rubber raft and long fire hose connected to a pump truck then I will be able to attend this little get together.

Moomawnster
01-09-2002, 02:22 AM
Bomber ! all you need is the raft and a balloon full of water , squeeze the balloon after pointing it off the rear of the raft , zooooooooommm . What kind of sound system do you plan ? A can of beans and a case of beer ? LOL We got 8 inches of snow while I was working on my motor last weekend .Down Periscope ....Dive dive dive .....

nitro557
01-09-2002, 07:02 AM
bomber you kill me your already on the attending list have you done that polar run yet ?

HAZ-MAT
01-09-2002, 08:32 PM
Well, it looks like us hometown guys better get our acts together with all this company coming to town. Its been a while since this much hot boat action has been on the lake and I'm sure I speak for some of the others, we welcome it. Look forward to it. If there is anything I/we can help with, let us know.

fat rat
01-10-2002, 04:04 AM
Haz-Mat, get the word out......I should have a flyer ready soon.......this event should be bigger than anything the "West Side Guy's" have ever seen.

ole war horse
01-10-2002, 04:16 AM
Boy! I love this stuff cause that motivate me
to getting my boat together even harder than I am working now.

fat rat
01-10-2002, 04:46 AM
Hey War Horse, still busy as sh!t.....I'll get with you soon.

quig
01-10-2002, 09:20 PM
Hi guys!! would you be so kind as to give me some general directions/locations/landmarks that might help me to see how far this is?? I would love to come this summer but I can't really get any good info on where this is taking place & how far of a tow it would be from N.S.
quig.

nitro557
01-11-2002, 05:56 AM
the lake is in virginia 1 1/2 hours south of washington d.c.,if you put in lake anna as a search word stuff should come up for it if you need more info e-mail me

572Daytona
01-11-2002, 06:50 AM
Here are driving directions courtesy of MS Streets and Trips from Halifax:
Time Mile Instruction For
Summary: 1193.4 miles (2 days, 5 hours, 35 minutes)
DAY 1
9:00 AM 0.0 Depart Halifax on Novalea Dr (North-West) 0.2 mi
9:01 AM 0.2 Bear RIGHT (North-East) onto Duffus St 0.3 mi
9:03 AM 0.5 Turn LEFT (North-West) onto HWY-2 [Barrington St] 1.3 mi
9:05 AM 1.8 Turn LEFT (North) onto HWY-111 [A. Murray Mackay Manor] 3.6 mi
9:10 AM 5.4 Turn LEFT (North) onto HWY-118 [Lakeview Dr] 8.8 mi
9:20 AM 14.3 Continue (North) on HWY-102 46.7 mi
10:07 AM 61.0 Turn LEFT (West) onto TC-104 9.6 mi
10:17 AM 70.6 Continue (West) on HWY-2 0.8 mi
10:19 AM 71.4 Continue (North-West) on TC-104 60.7 mi
11:24 AM 132.1 Bear LEFT (North-West) onto TC-2 18.1 mi
11:24 AM 132.3 Entering New Brunswick
11:44 AM 150.2 Bear LEFT (West) onto HWY-106 16.5 mi
12:06 PM 166.7 Continue (West) on Ramp [Main St] 0.2 mi
12:06 PM 166.9 Bear RIGHT (West) onto HWY-106 [Salisbury Rd] 16.1 mi
12:26 PM 183.0 Turn LEFT (South) onto HWY-2 7.5 mi
12:36 PM 190.5 Bear RIGHT (West) onto TC-2 [HWY-2] 23.1 mi
1:02 PM 213.7 Bear LEFT (South) onto HWY-1 111.0 mi
3:11 PM 324.6 Continue (South) on HWY-3 1.2 mi
3:14 PM 325.8 Bear LEFT (South) onto Local road(s) 131 yds
3:14 PM 325.9 Entering Maine
3:14 PM 325.9 Continue (South) on Main St [Problem] 87 yds
3:15 PM 326.0 Continue (South) on Main St 0.3 mi
3:16 PM 326.3 Turn RIGHT (South-West) onto US-1 [North St] 6.9 mi
3:25 PM 333.2 Bear LEFT (South-West) onto SR-9 [Airline Rd] 78.9 mi
5:00 PM 412.1 End of day
DAY 2
9:00 AM 412.1 Stay on SR-9 [RTE-9] 10.5 mi
9:14 AM 422.6 At I-395 Exit 3, turn RIGHT (West) onto I-395 1.5 mi
9:16 AM 424.1 At I-95 Exit 45, bear LEFT (South) onto I-95 73.3 mi
10:23 AM 497.3 *Toll road* Stay on I-95 (South) 0.8 mi
10:24 AM 498.1 Stay on I-95 (South) 142 yds
10:24 AM 498.2 *Toll road* Stay on I-95 (South) 1.4 mi
10:25 AM 499.6 Stay on I-95 (South) 164 yds
10:25 AM 499.7 *Toll road* Stay on I-95 (South) 2.1 mi
10:27 AM 501.8 Stay on I-95 (South) 109 yds
10:27 AM 501.8 *Toll road* Stay on I-95 (South) 2.1 mi
10:29 AM 504.0 At I-95 Exit 14, stay on I-95 (South) 41.1 mi
Construction near Freeport from 09/28/01 to 02/01/02
11:07 AM 545.0 *Toll road* At I-95 Exit 15, stay on I-95 [Maine Turnpike Falmouth] (West) 48.0 mi
11:52 AM 593.0 At I-95 Exit 1, stay on I-95 [Maine Tpke] (West) 10.4 mi
Construction in Kittery from 07/06/01 to 03/01/02
11:58 AM 599.8 Entering New Hampshire
12:02 PM 603.4 *Toll road* Stay on I-95 [New Hampshire Tpke] (South) 11.6 mi
12:12 PM 615.0 At I-95 Exit 1, stay on I-95 [New Hampshire Tpke] (South) 2.5 mi
12:13 PM 616.0 Entering Massachusetts
12:15 PM 617.5 At I-95 Exit 54/I-495 I-95 Exit, continue (South) on I-495 55.5 mi
1:10 PM 673.0 At I-290 Exit 26/I-495 Exit 25, turn RIGHT (West) onto I-290 19.7 mi
1:31 PM 692.7 *Toll road* At I-90 Exit 7, bear RIGHT (West) onto I-90 [Massachusetts Tpke] 12.2 mi
1:42 PM 704.9 At I-84 Exit 9/I-90 I-84 Exit, bear LEFT (South-West) onto I-84 25.6 mi
1:50 PM 712.9 Entering Connecticut
2:01 PM 725.1 At I-84 Exit 70, stay on I-84 [Wilbur Cross Pky] (South-West) 20.3 mi
2:20 PM 745.5 At I-84 Exit 58, stay on I-84 [US-6] (West) 0.6 mi
2:22 PM 746.1 Turn off onto Ramp 0.6 mi
2:23 PM 746.7 Merge onto SR-15 [Wilbur Cross Hwy] (South) 0.6 mi
2:24 PM 747.2 Continue (South) on US-5 [SR-15] 0.8 mi
2:26 PM 748.0 Continue (South) on Ramp 0.4 mi
2:27 PM 748.4 Merge onto I-91 (South) 36.1 mi
3:03 PM 784.6 Turn off onto Ramp 0.3 mi
3:03 PM 784.9 Merge onto I-95 [Connecticut Tpke] (South) 6.2 mi
3:10 PM 791.1 *Toll road* Stay on I-95 [Connecticut Tpke] (South) 6.8 mi
Reconstruction east of Devon (SB) from 05/30/01 to 10/31/03
3:16 PM 797.9 Stay on I-95 [Connecticut Tpke] (South) 42.6 mi
Reconstruction south of Bridgeport (SB) from 06/30/00 to 10/31/03
3:53 PM 832.5 Entering New York
4:03 PM 840.5 *Tollbooth* Stay on I-95 [New England Thwy] (South) 0.7 mi
4:04 PM 841.3 At I-95 Exit 16, stay on I-95 [New England Thwy] (South-West) 8.0 mi
4:14 PM 849.3 At I-95 Exit 6A, turn off onto Ramp 0.7 mi
4:16 PM 850.0 Merge onto I-95 [Cross Bronx Expy] (South) 11.4 mi
Construction between Manhattan and Unionport from 12/11/00 to 05/30/03
4:23 PM 856.0 Entering New Jersey
4:28 PM 861.4 *Toll road* Stay on I-95 [New Jersey Tpke] (South) 3.7 mi
4:31 PM 865.1 *Toll road* *Tollbooth* Stay on I-95 [New Jersey Tpke] (South) 1.0 mi
4:32 PM 866.1 *Toll road* At I-95 Exit 16, stay on I-95 [New Jersey Tpke] (South) 22.1 mi
4:53 PM 888.2 *Toll road* Continue (South) on New Jersey Tpke [New Jersey Tpke Cars Only Ln] 6.7 mi
5:00 PM 894.9 End of day
DAY 3
9:00 AM 894.9 *Toll road* Stay on New Jersey Tpke [New Jersey Tpke Cars Only Ln] (South) 82.5 mi
10:26 AM 977.4 *Toll road* *Tollbooth* Stay on New Jersey Tpke (West) 0.5 mi
10:26 AM 977.9 *Toll road* Stay on New Jersey Tpke (West) 0.3 mi
10:27 AM 978.2 *Toll road* Continue (West) on US-40 [New Jersey Tpke] 0.5 mi
10:28 AM 978.7 Bear RIGHT (South) onto I-295 [US-40] 3.3 mi
10:29 AM 979.9 Entering Delaware
10:31 AM 982.0 *Tollbooth* Stay on I-295 [US-40] (South) 0.2 mi
10:31 AM 982.2 Stay on I-295 [US-40] (South) 2.1 mi
10:34 AM 984.3 Turn off onto Ramp 1.1 mi
10:36 AM 985.4 Merge onto I-95 [John F Kennedy Memorial Hwy] (South) 9.8 mi
Resurfacing near Brookside (WB) from 02/28/01 to 01/11/02
10:46 AM 995.2 *Toll road* *Tollbooth* Stay on I-95 [John F Kennedy Memorial Hwy] (South) 1.3 mi
10:47 AM 996.5 Entering Maryland
10:47 AM 996.5 Stay on I-95 [John F Kennedy Memorial Hwy] (West) 15.7 mi
11:02 AM 1012.2 *Toll road* At I-95 Exit 93, stay on I-95 [John F Kennedy Memorial Hwy] (West) 4.2 mi
11:05 AM 1016.4 At I-95 Exit 89, stay on I-95 [John F Kennedy Memorial Hwy] (West) 8.0 mi
Construction between Burn Corner and Lapidum from 10/01/01 to 03/08/02
11:13 AM 1024.5 *Toll road* Stay on I-95 [John F Kennedy Memorial Hwy] (South-West) 1.5 mi
11:14 AM 1025.9 Stay on I-95 [John F Kennedy Memorial Hwy] (West) 23.7 mi
11:37 AM 1049.7 *Tollbooth* Stay on I-95 (South) 0.3 mi
11:37 AM 1050.0 Stay on I-95 [Fort McHenry Tunl] (South) 28.5 mi
Construction south of Violetville from 10/05/01 to 03/01/02
12:05 PM 1078.5 At I-95 Exit 27-25, turn off onto Ramp 1.0 mi
12:08 PM 1079.5 Merge onto I-495 [I-495 Outerloop] (West) 21.5 mi
12:22 PM 1094.6 Entering Virginia
12:28 PM 1101.0 Turn off onto Ramp 0.3 mi
12:29 PM 1101.3 Merge onto I-66 [Custis Memorial Pky] (West) 21.4 mi
12:51 PM 1122.7 At I-66 Exit 43A, turn off onto Ramp 0.8 mi
12:53 PM 1123.4 Continue (West) on US-29 [Lee Hwy] 4.1 mi
12:58 PM 1127.6 Bear LEFT (South) onto US-15 [US-29] 31.9 mi
Resurfacing near Oak Shade from 11/15/01 to 06/28/02
1:35 PM 1159.5 At US-15 US-522 Exit, turn LEFT (South-East) onto US-522 [SR-3] 24.4 mi
2:04 PM 1183.9 Turn LEFT (East) onto SR-612 [Monrovia Rd] 2.5 mi
2:12 PM 1186.4 Bear LEFT (East) onto SR-612 [SR-719] 0.2 mi
2:12 PM 1186.6 Bear RIGHT (East) onto SR-612 0.4 mi
2:14 PM 1187.0 Bear LEFT (East) onto Stubbs Bridge Rd 3.3 mi
2:25 PM 1190.3 Bear RIGHT (East) onto Local road(s) 0.4 mi
2:26 PM 1190.7 Turn RIGHT (South-East) onto SR-601 [Lawyers Rd] 0.8 mi
2:29 PM 1191.5 Bear RIGHT (South) onto Lake Anna State Park 1.8 mi
2:34 PM 1193.3 Bear LEFT (East) onto Local road(s) 131 yds
2:35 PM 1193.4 Arrive Lake Anna State Park
SUMMARY
Driving distance: 1193.4 miles
Total travel time: 2 days, 5 hours, 35 minutes
Driving time: 21 hours, 35 minutes
Cost: $63.02
http://www.alltel.net/~jthieme/image_map.gif

nitro557
01-11-2002, 07:02 AM
that would get the long distant award

HAZ-MAT
01-11-2002, 08:58 AM
I dont think those are the best directions. If I were coming from the north, I would stay on 95 south past Fredricksburg, to the Thornburg exit #118 I think it is, take a right off the ramp, not sure of the Rt. # but follow it over to Rt. 208 and follow the signs to the lake. Cuts out a lot of back roads and make better time. Only about 25 miles off interstate.

quig
01-11-2002, 11:15 AM
OOOHHH MY GOD!!!! I have driven to S.C.& FLA. a bunch of times but that would be a looonnnggg!!!! tow... this is one of those deal that make you go hmmmmmmmmm...?? I have towed my race truck to Toronto to race in the past soooo!?... you never know... it would be cool to meet all you guys... I will have to do some research...
quig.

quig
01-11-2002, 11:26 AM
did you guys think I was joking when I said EAST!!! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
quig

nitro557
01-11-2002, 11:39 AM
come on down youll have a good time ,ill be there friday thru monday,if you are gonna come get a room soon when the ones by the lake are gonna the nearest rooms are in fredericksburg which is a 1/2 hour drive to the lake and that would hamper your drinking

1980Hawaiian
01-11-2002, 11:48 AM
I called and reserved a room last night. I only reserved a room for Sat night but I may try to get one for Fri later on. If i cant get it oh well, thats what the bed of your truck is for.

HAZ-MAT
01-11-2002, 02:34 PM
quig, look at the bright side... its about 300 miles closer than South Carolina state line....

HAZ-MAT
01-11-2002, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by PE857:
Hey guys how are water conditions at this lake? I have a C&H Hydro that i run on the river when its not toooo terribly rough. Also what about law enforcement? Blown BBC. Have over the trans bassetts,no water, no baffles, and circumspect registration. Hard to register a drag hydro here. Have 2 friends from Charleston who have already made resrvations. If we dont have a race that wknd im going to come also. Race boat is a Kurtis 500 hydro
Water conditions tend to get a lil rough on the weekends. There is usually plenty of law(they just love the hotrods...not)and they will take your boat if they catch you drinkin. Baffles, registration, life jackets, fire extinguisher, throw cushion, horn/whistle required and of coarse, lights if out after dark. I don't mean to rain on the parade but don't want you cought with your pants down either!

quig
01-11-2002, 05:05 PM
ooohhh !!!! thanks alot haz-mat!!! 300 miles... only 5 hours less !!!! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif but seriously I would still love to come... the boat should be done & tested by then and it would be a really cool road trip... and us maritimers love a party!!! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/tongue.gif I will let things go a bit farther with the boat so I know I can get there then I will see ... my wife would love to go through Freeport & North Conway again http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif... us maritimers will go along way for a party ... we will see...
quig. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

HAZ-MAT
01-12-2002, 01:18 AM
quig, more power to you, I'm not sure I would think about coming that far to a party. In fact I would probably ask you if you had hit your head or something...lol. Good thing this is almost in my back yard or I wouldn't make it. I have had my boat for sale and was thinking about putting it back together for this when reality set in and you juggle all the presidents and they just don't add up to make it happen http://free.***boat.net/ubb/frown.gif, but I will hitch a ride that weekend to support the effort and will do my best to pass the word. Check out the link in my profile to see what I would have shown up with. Now if I hit the lottery in the next couple months http://free.***boat.net/ubb/rolleyes.gif... you never know...

nitro557
01-12-2002, 06:11 AM
dam hazmat thats a nice ride ,how much are you asking for it?

quig
01-12-2002, 08:42 AM
WOW HAZ!!!! that thing looks poison!! that sucks that you can't get it together http://free.***boat.net/ubb/frown.gif butI know about priorities I sure I hope you can keep it and get it together maby I will see you guys down there !!?? I am not saying no yet & yes... it's not the first time somebody has asked me if I bumped my head http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
the most east!! quig.

Dimarco Kid
01-12-2002, 01:07 PM
What the hells been goin' on boys!!! The Kid is up here tryin' to find his 5th member. It's been gone since X-mas, man is it friggin' cold!
We're on schedule up here, trailers painted, boat will be soon, motors done, just needs to be assembled. Gettin anxious about this gig. Nitro, you still got my room reserved right? If not, I snuggling in with you baby!!! Not really, I don't sleep with Ford guys, maybe 70 year old hookers, but not Ford guys! LOL
Bought a new van today. It's gonna be the Lake Anna "shaggin' wagin". $5 bucks for 1 hour, please wipe after yourself.
Haz-Mat, did the pond-pigs bother you with that Kurtis with shorty headers? I'm bringin' my headers but really like my zoomies! Smart thing to do would be put the Bassetts on before I leave, but I'm not smart, so screw em'.
That map someone posted above is hitting pretty close to Kidsville. Where you see "MAINE" spelled out is where I'm at. I'll have a good haul, but with the shaggin' wagin' me and mumma can stop at rest stops for some lovin' whenever we want. Gonna work out good. I luv my mumma.
Are we having a wet t-shirt contest? I'm gonna enter if we do. Howa bout' ***boat, they comin? If we can do a photo of all of us I'm gonna moon the camera. You ain't seen a moon untill you've seen a Maine moon! Shall I say, we don't get much sun up here.
All is well in Kidsville, we just got electricity yesterday, so that's good. TV will be next. Fire was a big help last year, so we kept it again this year. Man, I love Maine!
D- Kid

nitro557
01-12-2002, 01:12 PM
i still got your room kid ,***boats not comeing down they just confirmed they would do an article if we did the photos also id rather not do a wet t shirt show pond pigs will be on us enough already with out trying to push the issue,i do want to do this agian next year

wideopen545
01-12-2002, 02:45 PM
hey nitro we can do it at smith mountian next year big lake lots of rooms its up in the roanoke va area just a thought let me know if we can help with anything thanks tim

HAZ-MAT
01-12-2002, 04:44 PM
Dimarco Kid, I only ran them open for an off the trailer back on the trailer pass for the most part. They tend to come lookin when the residents of the lake complain of noise. Any other time I ran supertrapps.
You know I have always wanted to fly up to Maine and have some real lobster, prepared the way it should be, and fly back home. (A day trip) How well do you cook? Pack me a few in the beer chest, throw it in the shaggin wagin and you can fixem when you get here.

Dimarco Kid
01-12-2002, 08:43 PM
You got it Haz,
I'm looking at the ocean as I write this, and trust me, I CAN cook lobster, the REAL WAY!!!! I'll bring some for ya, what boat are bringin? Take care.
D Kid

nitro557
01-13-2002, 03:04 PM
just got back from meeting with hazmat came up with some good places to hang out at at the lake they told of a sandbar that sounds good,also stopped at the motels to scope out picnic facilitys looks like highpoint will be the barbq spot,im gonna check out some caterors and let everyone know a price per head,anyone that is staying at highpoint and can call to reserve the pavillion for that saturday night please do and let me know

HAZ-MAT
01-14-2002, 05:59 PM
D KID,
Check out my home page in my profile. There are some pics. of my boat there. I have it for sale and doubt seriously I put it together for this but I will be around somewhere, somehow.
Nitro and BobS, it was nice meeting you guys. Not sure if we were that much help but lunch was good as was the company. Hope this goes down without a hitch.

Dimarco Kid
01-14-2002, 06:24 PM
Haz,
I'll swap you 2100 hours in the Shaggin' Waggin' for your Kurtis. Good, it's a deal.
D Kid

HAZ-MAT
01-14-2002, 09:26 PM
D Kid, Are you going to supply company for all that time.....send pictures of wagon and company...lol
[This message has been edited by HAZ-MAT (edited January 14, 2002).]
[This message has been edited by HAZ-MAT (edited January 14, 2002).]

nitro557
01-18-2002, 06:20 AM
this thread was getting low on the page,not much posting going on ,itll warm up soon guys

Dimarco Kid
01-18-2002, 08:27 AM
I'm warming it up too,
Ever seen a sled do a burnout? It's kinda fun!
D Kid
http://pacific.photoisland.com/sessions/95849445984/9126368lg.jpg

HAZ-MAT
01-19-2002, 05:24 PM
That looks like 2 stroke engine smoke to me, D Kid. Who you tryin to fool. LOL!

Dimarco Kid
01-20-2002, 07:28 AM
Your right Haz-Mat!! I can't hold it long enough to actually "smoke" the track. Until they invent a line lock for sleds I'll have to rely on my boots! It is fun though!
D Kid

HAZ-MAT
01-22-2002, 07:22 PM
Sorry Kid I was just pickin. Didn't mean to bust your balls. Posts have been a lil slow so i figured I would type something and that night, that was it.
I was thinkin, you wanted to trade time in the "shaggin' wagin" for my boat... Well if you keep it rockin 24 hrs. a day from now till the regatta, you will have enough money for a cash deal, the trip and some left over. Get busy man!

nitro557
01-26-2002, 05:51 AM
time to bring this back up top agian seems nobody is posting as of late WAKE UP summer is comeing and me and dimarco may have a surprise in store for everyone,ps lake anna boys look out a new sheriff maybe comeing to town

HAZ-MAT
01-26-2002, 08:43 AM
What you talkin bout Willis?

nitro557
01-26-2002, 08:55 AM
weel know more in the comeing weeks but dimarco kid might start working here at the marina

blondebomber
01-27-2002, 06:35 AM
Any body wanna go for a run today. Me and the Rat will be on the PAX today. Any takers

fat rat
01-27-2002, 07:41 AM
Hey Bomber........I hope you put a charge on that battery, we should be close to 70 degrees by noon.......the wife thought about breaking out her wetsuit to do some skiing...but I guess the intial shock of 40 degree water kinda had her rethink the idea.

Wet Dream
01-27-2002, 06:29 PM
Hey D,
You'll love that marina. Its awesome down there. The only thing you have to watch for is that they don't treat you like the palm trees down there. Keep in touch man.

blondebomber
01-31-2002, 03:36 AM
is any body here.

nitro557
01-31-2002, 05:27 AM
just us trolls

Dimarco Kid
02-01-2002, 07:41 PM
Hey D,
You'll love that marina. Its awesome down there. The only thing you have to watch for is that they don't treat you like the palm trees down there. Keep in touch man.
Palm Trees? I think the only thing I gotta watch out for it Turbo Man, aka. nitro557, he told me he likes "Turbo" better.
D Kid

nitro557
02-02-2002, 05:50 AM
ok karate kid,oh danielson i teach him wax on wax off all he practice is wacks off

737jetmech
02-20-2002, 01:21 AM
Well just thought this thread needed to move from page 5

wideopen545
02-25-2002, 06:47 PM
hey nittro or fat rat i checked on the bad wolf bbq it will run about 10.00 per person that include bbq, beans, and slaw a roll and a drink his name is fread eless and is the owner of bad wolf let me know
i told him around 100 to 150 people
thanks tim 540 427 2090 home or 540 871 4833 cell

fat rat
02-27-2002, 09:07 AM
Hey Nittro, will the Boss let us use a couple of those palm tree's for the event.......we can even bring in a load of sand, what do you think?

Adrenalin
02-27-2002, 02:21 PM
Hey Nittro, will the Boss let us use a couple of those palm tree's for the event.......we can even bring in a load of sand, what do you think?
Sorry I've not kept up with the plans lately...making a living and all that... are you thinking about doing this meal Saturday night? What can I do to help? Appreciate the heads up on havasue barney.

Dimarco Kid
02-28-2002, 02:42 PM
Bringing it to the top,
AND posting my 500th post baby!
D Kid

Hollis
02-28-2002, 08:26 PM
Dimarco you better get that jet back together to have time for your breakin...More important is my ride you promised..LOL

nitro557
03-01-2002, 05:48 AM
kid with a pumper ,no thats funny

Dimarco Kid
03-01-2002, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Hollis:
Dimarco you better get that jet back together to have time for your breakin...More important is my ride you promised..LOL
Hollis, where you been!!!!! Man, long time no talk! I'm busting my balls on mine, howa bout' you? Are you getting anxious?
You see this Nitro character on here, besides all his bullshit he knows his Fords! just kiddin Nitro! He is good with Fords, so we got a source to make that thing of yours run! And remember, mines not a jet! Don't start that rumor! They won't let me live it down!
D Kid

Hollis
03-01-2002, 06:10 PM
Overanxious is more like it...I blew out the tilt ring last season on the jetdrive,and I'll be upgrading the carb also. I won't be taking that cadillac near Virginia...

Wet Dream
03-08-2002, 11:34 PM
How did this get so far down the list???? Just thought I'd bring it up again.

Dans66Stevens
03-09-2002, 04:16 AM
What to do??? I am trying to decide weather to paint my Stevens before Lake Anna. The boat was painted last about 50 years ago? I got a bunch of work to do if im going to paint it. Shit I can't decide what to do. The problem is I want to change the paint scheme. Problem is Im not sure what I want to change to.I was thinking of all black with purple and lime green flames.......

Dimarco Kid
03-09-2002, 06:45 AM
Sounds like it would look like an Arctic Cat boat! LOL 66' Stevens ZRT V-drive, hows that sound!!!!!
D Kid

nitro557
03-09-2002, 08:11 AM
couldnt let this go by without posting something ,hows the boat coming along kid ?

Dimarco Kid
03-09-2002, 12:30 PM
Slow, still finishing up a few things on the trailer this weekend. Boats gettin' painted end of the month. How you doin?
D Kid

nitro557
03-09-2002, 01:19 PM
getting a couple of things squared away and then ill be ordering my next hull pretty soon,got someone comeing to look at the shortbus sunday night other than that ive been busy with the chevelle rebuild

HammerDown
03-09-2002, 05:22 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just received the official newsletter from the DVDBC in regards to Lake Anna regatta...
"June 8 & 9, Lake Ana Regatta, located about 20 mins. from Fredericksburg, VA. This is not a race, but it's a big east coast get together for performance boats. You will need proper boat registration, life jackets, anchor, "mufflers" etc. Join us for a relaxing weekend and a chance to recruit new members for the club." Fellow boaters, the members of the DVBRC are a great group of people, and I'm sure the attendance of some of these Racers will make a nice positive impact on this (hopefully annual) event...
HammerDown

nitro557
03-10-2002, 07:48 AM
ray thanks for all your help in makeing that happen

Dimarco Kid
03-10-2002, 08:05 AM
Ray, you da man! Remember, if you got any wiring q's, let me know.
D Kid

HammerDown
03-11-2002, 04:22 PM
Hey Nitro, receved your phone message. I also think its great that some of the DVBRC will be attending.

Dans66Stevens
03-11-2002, 06:03 PM
I made my reservation tonight. The guy said there are still plenty of rooms left. I made them at High Point. I can't wait till June....

Dimarco Kid
03-11-2002, 06:12 PM
Okay, D Kid update!
Boat will be done, unless the world ends. AND, I'll be bringing a camper. I'm not giving up my room just yet, BUT, I'll give my room to anyone who might need it when we get there. I'll know more as it approaches. I'm PRETTY sure I got the old mans camper, but just keeping the room until it get closer. Just wanted to say there will possibly be another room. Also, if I do bring the camper, can someone launch the hydro for me? Probably won't be but once a day in the late afternoon and to pull it in the evening. Can anyone help?
D Kid

fat rat
03-12-2002, 04:53 AM
D'Kid we got you covered......don't worry......be happy.....Mon!

Dimarco Kid
03-12-2002, 02:16 PM
Hey Fat Rat, you save me a seat during the day when the hydro's on the trailer and I'll save you a seat when the water gets calm. Deal?!
D Kid

Dimarco Kid
03-12-2002, 02:17 PM
I think this post is the 200th, just wanted to claim it! LOL And it's page 6! Yeah baby, yeah, oh beehaave! LOL
D Kid
[This message has been edited by Dimarco Kid (edited March 12, 2002).]

Dimarco Kid
03-12-2002, 02:25 PM
I was also thinking about a group photo. I know we will have a big photo of all attendees, BUT I would like one of.....
nitro557, fat rat, blondebomber, hammerdown, wet dream, and me. I THINK that is the original "boys" that kinda got this started. If I missed anyone, I apologize, and please the let me know. That's only who I can think of. What do you guys think? We could each get a copy made. Oh, make sure it's before I give fat rat and bomber a ride, don't want them looking all terrified in the photo!!!! LOL
D Kid

Dans66Stevens
03-12-2002, 02:30 PM
Why is that thing that FAST?

Dimarco Kid
03-12-2002, 04:16 PM
Don't know! Ask Fat Rat or Bomber after I make a few banzai runs with em'!!! (I do know, just don't wanna spook em') LOL
D Kid

HammerDown
03-12-2002, 04:20 PM
All right I'll go for the photo of the 6 of us...as long as its (((not))) titled...THE PUMP BOYS!!!! and I dont want anybody standing behind me!!! P.S. I'm adding double locks on my motel room!
[This message has been edited by HammerDown (edited March 12, 2002).]

Dimarco Kid
03-12-2002, 06:23 PM
That's why I was bringing the camper, FOR YOU Hammer! Just in cause you met a few "friends" at the rest stops during the trip down! LOL Please bring your own sheets.
D Kid

Wet Dream
03-12-2002, 09:21 PM
I went and bought a digital camera last weekend. As long as they make disks, I'll be taking pics. Dimarco, you coming down this way for a residential address or what? PSSST...whats that?
Is that the sound of an annual event?
HMMMMMMMMMMMM
Second weekend of June every year?
Remember this, the residents of Sturgis probably weren't too keen on the idea the first few times either until the $$$ and fame started rolling in.
Dimarco, I'll be the first to shake your hand when I get to meet you my friend.
Goodnight guys.

blondebomber
03-13-2002, 05:18 AM
KID you don't scare me. Bring it on.

fat rat
03-13-2002, 06:40 AM
The photo sounds cool........but no Hydro for Fat Rat, I'll be glad to take some video of your passengers........I like seeing peoples facial exspressions especially when there face starts distorting at over 100mph, there skin starts flapping...eye lids roll up, shades get ripped off, drool running out the side of there mouth, snot streaming back into there ears and when you come to a stop they all say that was soooo coooool..... until they see the video ....LOL.

Dimarco Kid
03-13-2002, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by blondebomber:
KID you don't scare me. Bring it on.
You might have an out, your so god damn big you might not fit! LOL Two average guys in the boat, the passenger sits sideways. Your shoulders hit. You probably alreadr realized that, that's why your acting all "hot shit"!!!! LOL Just playin'!
Fat Rat on the other hand, he'll fit just fine! No hydro ride, no lobster. LOL
Wet Dream, you da man, we'll get that photo I talked about. i think we owe it to ourselves. Gonna be a good time. Look forward to meeting you.
D Kid
P.S. Bomber, did nitro tell you I'm pretty sure I'm selling my 6-71? Drop me a line if you want. Be cool,

blondebomber
03-13-2002, 10:40 AM
Hey KID get off the phone. I need to talk to you.

Dimarco Kid
03-13-2002, 11:30 AM
I'm getting off, I might run out, if i do, call me around 3:30. Be good,
D Kid

fat rat
03-13-2002, 11:49 AM
All right Kid I'll ride in the Hydro......from the motel to the ramp, that should earn me a lob or two,LOL.
Bomber, what do you have in mind?

Dimarco Kid
03-13-2002, 12:57 PM
Okay, Rat, it's a deal. I guess, remember, no one like a chicken shit! LOL
Bomber wants to trade his dually for my blower, straight up. I think I'm gonna do it. LOL
D Kid

blondebomber
03-13-2002, 03:49 PM
hey kid can you do me a favor and give me the your contact at air lift I want to call him up ask a few questions.
By the way all you Mainers talk too damm funny

blondebomber
03-13-2002, 03:50 PM
I'm sorry I can't even type a stupid sentence

Dimarco Kid
03-13-2002, 04:31 PM
Bomber, you got mail brother.
What do you mean I talk funny, man your the one with an accent, hillbilly. LOL
D Kid

blondebomber
03-14-2002, 02:07 AM
This is the hillbilly my e-mail address is
louis.hardy@andrews.af.mil don't tell anyone this

Dimarco Kid
03-14-2002, 05:19 AM
I sent mail to your e-mail address in your profile. Is that wrong? You hillbillys got it all screwed up! LOL
D Kid
p.s. Where's Nitro at? Ain't seen a post from him in awhile.

nitro557
03-14-2002, 05:32 AM
im here ive just been very busy so posting is tough

blondebomber
03-14-2002, 06:01 AM
KID send it too louis.hardy@andrew.af.mil

Dimarco Kid
03-14-2002, 06:39 AM
hillbilly bomber, you got more mail. Hey, does your handle "blondebomber" have anything to do with Joe Louis, the "brownbomber" boxer? Just thought I'd ask. Be cool,
D Kid

Dimarco Kid
03-14-2002, 08:55 AM
Who do you think this reminds me of?! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/cool/cool08.gif
[This message has been edited by Dimarco Kid (edited March 14, 2002).]

blondebomber
03-14-2002, 10:27 AM
It's TURBO MAN

Dimarco Kid
03-14-2002, 10:36 AM
Hey Hillbilly, remember when we get to Lake Anna, it's a different zip code! Who's bringin' the girls? http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/tongue/tongue06.gif LOL
D Kid

blondebomber
03-14-2002, 02:44 PM
I'm there with you. Where can we put our baggage at. All women want to go for a ride in a fast boat so we take them out to the middle of the lake and put out or get out. I wounder if that would work

Dimarco Kid
03-14-2002, 03:50 PM
See, you get a screaming boat (like a blown hydro) and they're so scared in it, there gonna have to hold on to something. Might as well be me! I haven't tried this yet, I'll practice on Fat rat!
D Kid
[This message has been edited by Dimarco Kid (edited March 14, 2002).]

blondebomber
03-14-2002, 04:40 PM
I don't know the RAT may like it. (just kidding rat)

DerangedToo
03-14-2002, 07:23 PM
Hey Guys,
Just curious if ya think I should bring a couple of speakers on sticks and a wireless mic for the party ? I have a small generator and a cd player i can bring too.Thought it might make our big bar-b-que better on saturday night? Let me Know what ya think?

RiverToysJas
03-14-2002, 07:44 PM
http://www.rivertoys.com/images/anna/la_logo.jpg www.rivertoys.com/lakeanna/event.html (http://www.rivertoys.com/lakeanna/event.html)
So what do you guys think?
RTJas http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

fat rat
03-15-2002, 04:35 AM
Deranged2, good idea we have eletric available in the common area and I have some 100' exstension cords and CD's if needed.
RTJ, cool design......can you get me a slick of that, it'll make a nice front breast design. How easy or hard is it for you to do stuff like this?
The only thing I'll hold on to..........is dear life.

Dimarco Kid
03-15-2002, 05:19 AM
RTJ, awesome page. We all really appreciate the help you've given. Too bad you couldn't make it! I might of had the "spark" of the idea, but I'm glad everyone realizes Nitro is the center of the wheel here. Without him, it wouldn't of happened. My problem is MAINE, I know nothing about that area down there, and that was obviously the best central location. Nitro took the reins and really made this thing happen. Hats of to Turbo!
Rat, I'm your huckleberry! It will be okay, it's a different zip code!
The speaker idea is good, but my banjo doesn't have an amp. I guess I'll just play "unplugged".
D Kid

Dimarco Kid
03-15-2002, 05:26 AM
AND......
I need Nitro, Fat Rat, Hammerdown, Bomber, and Wetdream to e-mail me their mailing addresses. Possibly Nitro has them all? If not, get them to me. I got a little surprise!
D Kid

nitro557
03-15-2002, 05:44 AM
jason thank you very much ,you are the man verything is going very well for the event it grows more everyday,always figure 1/3 of the people who say they are gonna come wont ,even so this is gonna be a huge event and i want to make it a yearly event.
thanks to all that have helped

RiverToysJas
03-15-2002, 08:12 AM
RTJ, cool design......can you get me a slick of that, it'll make a nice front breast design. How easy or hard is it for you to do stuff like this?
Thanks! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif
I can probably get you whatever you need but that specific design probably won't translate well to 4-color screen printing. I can probably get you a more print friendly version but the colors and shading won't be the same. What's the status of your shirts now?
RTJas http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

DerangedToo
03-15-2002, 10:57 AM
The speaker idea is good, but my banjo doesn't have an amp. I guess I'll just play "unplugged".
D Kid
[/B]
Hey Kid,
Are you serious about the banjo ?? I will be happy to bring a few mic's and stands with a little mic mixer, if you think you will wanna play, or any other musicaly talented people want to also...I will definately bring the CD player, and rely on every one else to bring there favorite CD's and take turns being the DJ.On another note , do you guys use the FRS radio's?? if not maybe this would be a good event to treat our selves to them, makes keeping people posted about whats going on a little easier...on a sadder note, it also makes it easier for the S/O to find us....
Jet On !

DerangedToo
03-15-2002, 10:57 AM
D Kid
[/B]
Hey Kid,
Are you serious about the banjo ?? I will be happy to bring a few mic's and stands with a little mic mixer, if you think you will wanna play, or any other musicaly talented people want to also...I will definately bring the CD player, and rely on every one else to bring there favorite CD's and take turns being the DJ.On another note , do you guys use the FRS radio's?? if not maybe this would be a good event to treat our selves to them, makes keeping people posted about whats going on a little easier...on a sadder note, it also makes it easier for the S/O to find us....
Jet On !

Dimarco Kid
03-15-2002, 04:14 PM
http://tultw.com/pics/tn_mjfrog0049_jpg.jpg
No man, I don't play the banjo! Just messing around! I do dance well!
D Kid
[This message has been edited by Dimarco Kid (edited March 15, 2002).]

Dans66Stevens
03-15-2002, 04:45 PM
God Dam It I was hoping you could really play a Banjo........

Wet Dream
03-15-2002, 08:35 PM
I'm not packing up the drum set. I did that one year, packed it to Lake Shasta and put it on the deck of the house boat.

Wet Dream
03-15-2002, 09:23 PM
RTJ, I just have one thing to say...
NICE!!!
Fantastic job, thanks for your help. Could stickers be printed like that?

Dans66Stevens
03-16-2002, 05:45 AM
That emblem looks Super-Duper.....I want a sticker.

Moomawnster
03-16-2002, 10:13 AM
I want one too ! That is excellent work! You guys are really doing a good job . I am going out for the first run of the year today so wish me luck ! The lake is 20 feet low or more !

fat rat
03-17-2002, 10:13 AM
Don't listen to D'Kid........I rember seeing him in a movie years ago playing the Banjo I don't remeber what the name of it was, it'll come to me.....something about squealing.LOL

blondebomber
03-17-2002, 10:33 AM
you mean like a pig

HammerDown
03-17-2002, 01:00 PM
Oh no, here we go again with that (funny) talk. Make that 2 dead bolts on my motel room door!!!

Dimarco Kid
03-18-2002, 04:12 PM
I was an original "Soggy Bottom Boy" from the movie Oh, Brother where art thou. I love the banjo, I've actually gotten very "creative" with it when I'm alone. There's no reason for women if you got a banjo. So how bout' it, Rat? Banjo or hydro, your choice.
And Hammer, why do want TWO dead bolts on your door? You don't want me to get away do you? http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/jumping/jumping05.gif I know what your thinkin! Kid, banjo, hotel room, your nasty! LOL
Man, can't I be sick! Nobody will come to Anna now! LOL
D Kid

HammerDown
03-18-2002, 04:22 PM
Hey Kid...I just hope ya have nicer teeth than that Hill Billy Bob did in Deliverance...No snaggers!!!

HAZ-MAT
03-21-2002, 08:38 AM
I went and bought a digital camera last weekend. As long as they make disks, I'll be taking pics. Dimarco, you coming down this way for a residential address or what? PSSST...whats that?
Is that the sound of an annual event?
HMMMMMMMMMMMM
Second weekend of June every year?
Remember this, the residents of Sturgis probably weren't too keen on the idea the first few times either until the $$$ and fame started rolling in.
Dimarco, I'll be the first to shake your hand when I get to meet you my friend.
Goodnight guys.
Hey guys, haven't been in in a while. Good to see this thing movin along again. You have to remember that these lake people get aggravated with the jetskis running around and the local noise makers. The money, do you recall what lakefront property costs these days. A lot of these people come here as weekend/summer homes for the peace and quiet of the country and I doubt fame will matter. Joke'm if they can't take a f#*k! THUNDER ON ANNA, love that noise...

dreamsicle
03-21-2002, 08:27 PM
Is this a get together for anyone, or some type of club? I am new to jets and this forum, but I only live about 45 minutes from Anna and it is where I usually go.