PDA

View Full Version : Have you had a sizzle dog?

BUSTI
09-08-2003, 02:35 PM
Oh my gosh! This week end I went to the LA Collesium to see my Trojans play(the game is another story ouch!)and I had a sizzle dog. Holy shit the best damn hot dog I have had in years. Its decadence in a bun. First the lady took a Hoffy 1/4 pound weiner wrapped in extra thick bacon and dropped it on her griddle. As the dog cooked and bacon crispened itself to the dog the delecious combo released heavenly pork fat, as Emeril would say, and she then dropped sliced onions on the bacon fat and the aromas of the bacon and onions and the dog along with the sound of the bacon sizzling was more than I could stand!!! i ate two of them with the grilled onions, jalepeno peppers, mustard and mayo!! And of course two BUD LIGHTS faster than you can say sizzle dogs! If for no other reason go to a USC game just for the sizzle dogs!
I love hot dogs and look like it too. Have anybody on the boards been to Pinks in LA? Man I love hot dogs! Where are some of your favorite hot dog joints? :D Have you ever known a Mexican that didn't love hot dogs? I am no exception! Go eat a sizzle dog! they are great!

Kilrtoy
09-08-2003, 02:39 PM
Those aint hot dogs your eaten.....

Dave C
09-08-2003, 02:43 PM
WOW!!!.. eating a hot dog off a TJ cart eek! .... RD... your the man..... you got balls of steel.....those crazies who get shot out of a cannon cannot shake a fist at you!
This brings Cheech & Chongs up in smoke movie to mind... you know the part where Cheech asks his cheeks to hold together. :D

Gman
09-08-2003, 02:47 PM
TJ dogs are the best. I have one every time I get drunk in Mexico. Even if they are real dogs FIDO still tastes good :D

mbrown2
09-08-2003, 02:49 PM
TJ Dogs on Revolution are the best....who cares what is in them...

Dave C
09-08-2003, 02:50 PM
Wow ... you guys have guts of steel.....
(I am getting that "feeling" just thinking about it)