PDA

View Full Version : OMFG! The clippers are being handled.

dmontzsta
03-15-2006, 07:08 PM
lol. Just think about what will happen in the playoffs.
Should I make 10 more threads about their loss tonight? cause we all know one regular season loss is HUGE! The clippers suck! OMG they cannot compete against the best in the West, they will end up watching the finals at home with the Lakers and this monumental season will be erased and forgotten. :220v: :) :) :yuk: :rollside:

OutCole'd
03-15-2006, 07:09 PM
lol. Just think about what will happen in the playoffs.
Should I make 10 more threads about their loss tonight? cause we all know one regular season loss is HUGE! The clippers suck! OMG they cannot compete against the best in the West, they will end up watching the finals at home with the Lakers and this monumental season will be erased and forgotten. :220v: :) :) :yuk: :rollside:
10-12 threads would be fine with me. :cool:

PlyaPlya22
03-15-2006, 07:29 PM
They are getting an ass whupping right now...that is a fact. Their mistake is trying to play PHX game instead of playing their own game. Nobody in this league can play the PHX style all game except for PHX. Simple as that.
Hopefully they will slow the pace down and pound it in. Easier said than done though....
Lakers game comes on in a few so be careful Don :)
hmmmmm.....so humble... :rollside:

PlyaPlya22
03-15-2006, 07:32 PM
I am just a humble mofo Eric :) Moreso....REALISTIC
and I now this :rollside:

PlyaPlya22
03-15-2006, 07:44 PM
Damn...the Clips are down by about 30....Well, this one is lost :(
and the next one and the next one and the next one :rollside: time for you to lick some wounds now...LOL

PlyaPlya22
03-15-2006, 07:48 PM
:) Lets not get crazy Eric,,,,lol

dmontzsta
03-15-2006, 08:27 PM
I am pretty close to putting up about 20 threads. :)
They got OWNED. I would feel pretty low as a clippers fan. Especially since Phoenix has no Stoudamire.
Oh well, the CFs will have a few games over .500 season to hold on to for the next 20 years. :)

BadKachina
03-15-2006, 09:08 PM
7 players in double figures, 10 players scoring, a double double out of Nash, 55% percent from the field, 51% behind the arc = a good old ass whooping for the paper clips(glossed by the Chuckster).... It doesn't matter anyways, we can't beat San Antonio in the play-offs. I do believe nash will win the MPV again though. :idea:

dmontzsta
03-15-2006, 10:06 PM
Where are the clippers fans now? OWNED!!!
I think this is the biggest ass whooping the Suns have dished out this year. And it is to a team the clippers fans are thinking will win the championship.

a catered life
03-16-2006, 07:26 AM
They are getting an ass whupping right now...that is a fact. Their mistake is trying to play PHX game instead of playing their own game. Nobody in this league can play the PHX style all game except for PHX. Simple as that.
Hopefully they will slow the pace down and pound it in. Easier said than done though....
Lakers game comes on in a few so be careful Don :)
well we pulled out a win when we needed it :p