PDA

View Full Version : Dude's got STAMINA!!!

HighRoller
07-10-2003, 05:14 PM
I'm watching the tube and there was a car chase in LA announced 2 hours ago.Just had another update,he's STILL going!!!WTF??The guy has STOPPED several times,even stopped at red lights and waited!What next,are the cops gonna let him stop for gas and cigarettes then continue the chase?This proves how impotent and scared the LAPD has gotten.I hope this loser gets on the freeway long enough for the CHP to deal with his ass!!

Eric455
07-10-2003, 05:17 PM
he looks like nothing is going on. shit hes so freakin calm. those cops are dumb a$$'s i would of ramed him down by now.

BP1330
07-10-2003, 05:23 PM
Trust me they want to ram him but LAPD policy cleary states ramming a vehicle is prohibited.

HighRoller
07-10-2003, 05:29 PM
DOH eek! Dude ain't got stamina no more...He gots a hundred cops stompin his nuts!I can't believe these pussy ass cops followed this guy around for 2 hours after he tried to run over two of their brother officers.Not to mention he continued to endanger the general public....I would have rammed his ass...then backed up and rammed him again...then when he got out I'd run his ass over a couple times.Bet there wouldn't be too many more chases once people saw that eek!

Eric455
07-10-2003, 05:35 PM
BP1330:
Trust me they want to ram him but LAPD policy cleary states ramming a vehicle is prohibited. isnt that danger to the public? i know their is danger in ramming him but their is more danger to the public not ramming him. he just got really freakin lucky he didnt hit any cars or people.
what city do you work for?
eric

Danhercules
07-10-2003, 05:54 PM
What really pisses me off, the LAPD will only chase if there is a Felony. If you run a stop sign, and the officer hits is lights, you take off, he is not allowed to chase you. That is a crock of shit. I say, You get One set of orders, repeat one more time with a threat and then let them have it. Beat them. A Officer tells ya to stop, you stop!!!!!!!!

vdrivenman
07-10-2003, 05:58 PM
hey guys this is 2003 the year of lawsuits. u don't get sued by not doing anything.
MOST department policies prohibit ramming or using your vehicle as a blockade.I only know of one agency in this state that allows ramming & use of force to stop a chase and that is the Texas Department of Public Safety(State Troopers).
If you think for a minute that those officers don't want to ram his ass and beat the dogshit out of him U R WRONG. nothing pisses u off or gets u pumped like a car chase.the best thing u can do is to hang back and stay on them and force them to make a mistake.
but u have to use Tatics over emotions.
they are not dumbasses and pussies. they have guidlines and procedures that they have to operate within or loose thier jobs and get sued.
in car camera's and audio have changed a lot of things.
so give'um a break !!!!

jlnorthrup122
07-10-2003, 06:00 PM
isnt that danger to the public? i know their is danger in ramming him but their is more danger to the public not ramming him. he just got really freakin lucky he didnt hit any cars or people. Nah thats were the City bus' fall into the program! :D :D :D :rolleyes:

Eric455
07-10-2003, 06:02 PM
jlnorthrup122:
isnt that danger to the public? i know their is danger in ramming him but their is more danger to the public not ramming him. he just got really freakin lucky he didnt hit any cars or people. Nah thats were the City bus' fall into the program! :D :D :D :rolleyes: lol, thats for sure

jlnorthrup122
07-10-2003, 06:10 PM
ehy You should live here in Bum ****ed CR IA Man Percapita there are more cops in this town than any other city in the world You tell me looking over like maybee 500,000 peeps why the hey the copers need like 9 or 10 helicopters? and they charge your ass 60 bucks a day to stay in jail if your prosicuted! These CRPD guys Are Pritty decent though I will say I had a run in with this one prick who had it out for me but I just laid low for a year or 2 and he forgot about my ass. You know its bad with a force like this one and you get arested as an adult and the guy hualin you ass in says I remember when you were a kid You remeber when you got that asault charge when you were 10? :D :D The FD are realy cool round here though!