PDA

View Full Version : buying the farm

Blown 472
10-16-2003, 06:46 AM
all most did this morning, driving to work, pass a slow moving fully loaded dump truck, bout a mile down the road there is a flat bed truck stopped because the car in front of him is turning, I ease on the brakes and look in the rear view mirror like I always do when I stop.
Well low and behold here comes the ****ing dump truck full speed and I dont see and smoke coming off the tires like he is trying to stop, I steer for the side of the road to give him some room and he is still coming hard, so I stand on it in case he wants to take the side of the road, I end up dirt tracking my linclon thru a ditch, flew it over an intersection while the ****ing dump truck rear ended the flat bed.
Aside from wanting to kick the ****ers head off nothing happend to me, sad part is he didn't even come over and say geez sorry I almost killed you. I hope he gets bent over hard. burningm

JetBoatRich
10-16-2003, 07:00 AM
He hit the car that was in front of you, he will get bent. I would not feel to nad about the fact he did not say sorry, he will be paying for it down the ROAD

AZKC
10-16-2003, 07:10 AM
Good save eek! I allways new you were a Lert :D
Bet the dump truck driver was morning after DUI :rolleyes:
KC

Dave C
10-16-2003, 07:38 AM
nice save :)