PDA

View Full Version : funny childhood memories!

jlnorthrup122
08-06-2003, 04:32 PM
Well I think your stories could be funny so I want to hear them if you gotem. heres one of my many funnies.
I was about 10 years old and I found this chunk of styrofoam and well we had some fake blood left over from holloween. So I took my pocket knife and placed the styrofoam under my shirt and stuck the knife into the foam and put fake blood everywhere to make it apear as though I had been stabed. Then with my getup I layed down next to a busey street in my neighborhood with the knife sticking strait up in the air. Well a few people stopped and I got up and ran. :D :D I spicifically remember an old couple locking there breaks up and coming to a screaching halt and before the sreaching tires stopped I got up and ran. I guess you had to be there! :D

jlnorthrup122
08-06-2003, 04:35 PM
I also remember when we were kids we used to take these garbage cans from an aprtment building and make a roadblock with them by this hopping bar in the hood and well I got stuck in the eye by some punk dude on his way to the bar cause I got cought! :D :D

Mandelon
08-06-2003, 09:14 PM
Behind the Trader Joes in Pasadena was an alley. The locals used it as a short cut. My buddy's house backed up this area and we could see over the fence.
After the big trucks came and unloaded their goods, the TJ workers stocked the shelves and left all the boxes outside. The boxes were usually all the same size, like a case of beer or slightly larger.
One boring summer night, we went behind the store and stacked up the boxes across the alley like a brick wall. Stacked em up 6 feet tall, all the way across the alley.
Then we ran back and watched from behind the fence. Nobody came for a long time........eventually a VW bug came up. Stopped, looked.......revved up and blasted through the boxes.....
Left piles of debris all up and down the alley.....Damn, that was funny.

Coach
08-06-2003, 09:21 PM
I just remember jumping my bike trying to do no hander landers and eating sh*t every time. The funny thing is I would try it over and over again.
I also remember BB gun fights with no goggles. Some of the BB's would stick in your skin and you had to pop them out like a zit.

Coach
08-06-2003, 09:26 PM
A few years ago my players go my wife pretty good without knowing it was my wife. They were throwing water balloons at the passing cars. One happened to be my wife they hit. She swerved and almost hit the curb. If you know my wife she has a mean temper. She called her uncle at the local police station and he sent out some units. I questioned some guys at practice the next day and they all ratted out the guy. He swore up and down it was not him, but I punished him anyway. It was not until years later that the real culprits confessed, none the less the head coaches son. I think my wife is still pissed today.