PDA

View Full Version : Pics of your favorite Parker Rock Bar...

Party Cat
01-13-2003, 09:55 AM
Here's a link to some pics of your favorite Rock Bars in Parker.......
Parker Pics (http://www.speedcraving.com/dynda/jim/parker/Parkerlow/FrameSet.htm)

HCS
01-13-2003, 09:58 AM
Looks like a dry sump.

HCS
01-13-2003, 10:00 AM
You'll have to put those ATV's to work.

riverliver
01-13-2003, 10:05 AM
those are some nice pix Party Cat. eek!

Windy
01-13-2003, 10:06 AM
DANG!

JetBoatRich
01-13-2003, 10:06 AM
That's Crazy!
Talk about taking the water down, when are they bring it back up?
Did you find anything to keep?

Havasu Hangin'
01-13-2003, 10:07 AM
I bet Jungle Boy would run that water...

HBjet
01-13-2003, 10:17 AM
The Keys aren't that deep at all! Wow....thanks for taking pics of ECO Lodge too. I'm going to call them and tell them to get that shitty launch ramp fixed!
HBjet

Party Cat
01-13-2003, 10:23 AM
HBjet:
....thanks for taking pics of ECO Lodge too. I'm going to call them and tell them to get that shitty launch ramp fixed!
HBjet I figured that you'd like to see those. Ya better hurry and make that call. There supposed to bring the level up within the next week.

Windy
01-13-2003, 10:27 AM
I love Echo, but I cant believe that havent done nothen to that damn ramp in years.
Call Theresa babe.
MissHBjet

missboatnam1
01-13-2003, 10:35 AM
that gives me a not so good feeling inside....ow well its just a temporay thing :cool: :rolleyes:

THOR
01-13-2003, 10:51 AM
Well, seeing those pics makes me glad that this is an 'el nino' year and there should be a good snowpack in the rockies.

ROZ
01-13-2003, 11:04 AM
So I noticed RD's garage has some nice red and grey stripes around it....Is RR going to keep the DCB there, or does RD just happen to like red and grey? wink

Dusty Times
01-13-2003, 11:08 AM
Good time to fix the ramps. Was it lowered for ramp or dam repair. Pray for snow, never thought the keys could lose there beauty till I saw those pics.

missboatnam1
01-13-2003, 12:19 PM
LOL, dave, thats mr BOATNAMS favorite rock bar....boy hes going to love that pic!!! :D wink

boatnam2
01-13-2003, 12:22 PM
oh yea there she is,i almost feel connected to her.thanks dave.

HavasuDreamin'
01-13-2003, 01:03 PM
This one cracks me up. Someone didn't get the news flash that they were dropping the water.
Anyone for a boat ride? wink :p :D
http://www.speedcraving.com/dynda/jim/parker/Parkerlow/images/P1120030.jpg

Sandbar Mike
01-13-2003, 01:29 PM
[ January 13, 2003, 01:34 PM: Message edited by: Sandbar Mike ]

Sandbar Mike
01-13-2003, 01:32 PM
Sandbar Mike:
Thats perfect time to go fish'n :D
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/Damn_Lice.JPG http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/Damn_Lice.JPG

Sandbar Mike
01-13-2003, 01:33 PM
whhooops

HBjet
01-13-2003, 01:39 PM
RiverDave:
Actually you'll notice the Red and Grey are the Mercruiser colors that are on the box sitting in the top right corner of the pic. (The box is so small in the pic you can't see the grey). Coincidence? I think not.http://www.speedcraving.com/dynda/jim/parker/Parkerlow/images/P1120058.jpg
So you had a box and you decided you wanted your garage to match the box? That's weird, but I'll accept it. What was the box for? What was in the box?
HBjet

HBjet
01-13-2003, 02:44 PM
RiverDave:
I was originally thinking Blue and GreyNow that's what I'm talking about! Not because my boat is Blue and Grey :D
As far as brightness, I don't see why you couldn't get a bright blue? Paint can be matched to make any color and just like the red, if the lights in the garage are on, it's going to be bright. If they are off, not so bright no matter what the color is...
Well, it looks nice! I'm going to find a box that I like so I can paint my garage to match! J/K! :)
HBjet

HBjet
01-13-2003, 02:48 PM
If you put a big Mercury Racing painted on the wall (quad side) that would look bad ass then. What do you think about that? All you need is an overhead projector to pencil in the graphic and then paint it.
HBjet

Sandbar Junkies
01-13-2003, 04:55 PM
This would probably be a good time to go look for sunglasses I lost........

mbrown2
01-13-2003, 06:06 PM
I was up there this weekend and the water was extremely low, but it did not appear as low up near the dam as it did down south of the pile...can't believe those pics of the keys...Gotta love the pontoons...no water, no problem, let them sit on the ground.

RiverToysJas
01-13-2003, 06:19 PM
Personally, I would have done the blue and grey to match YOUR BOAT, instead of matching your friend's boat and a prop box. There are bright blues! I've been to Home Depot and seen them myself. That's just my opinion though!
As for "most of the canals" being 10'-12' deep in the center, is that from the patio of the house? If what you say is true, if you stood in the center of "MOST" of the canals, the docks would be twice your height? Come-on RD, MOST of those canals are about $4'-7' deep most of the time. maybe 10' out towards the south enterance/exit.
RTJas :D

andy01
01-13-2003, 08:39 PM
Well all of you pussies that are worried that I painted Daves garage to match my boat............ find somethine else to cry about. That garage was picked in colors a while ago, my boat will never be in that garage and that is not my garage. It just so happens to be Dave's parents garage that they have asked us to do some little remodeling to. The boat in the garage has blue, green, yellow, orange,and dark red gel with GREY pin lines. So now should it be blue because you say so or because it is the colors of my boat? Who the **** cares if it matchs my boat? The garage looks bad ass, but your to ****ing worried about other people to notice how nice it is turning out.
Have a nice day.
Andy

Duck
01-13-2003, 08:41 PM
Any mud racing scheduled?

andy01
01-13-2003, 08:41 PM
Oh, I also have one other question for you guys, Why in the **** does Dave have to justify to you why his garage in the colors it is? Answer that??? Come on? His boat was at one time up until one day ago going to be red and grey.
Andy

Windy
01-13-2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by racingrascal:
Well all of you pussies that are worried that I painted Daves garage to match my boat............ find somethine else to cry about.
Andy
originally posted by HBjet:

Well, it looks nice! I'm going to find a box that I like so I can paint my garage to match! J/K! :)
HBjet
[ January 13, 2003, 08:46 PM: Message edited by: MissHBjet ]

rivercrazy
01-13-2003, 08:52 PM
LMAO. This is some funny ass shiznit! Personally. It would be easy to replace the red with blue. LOL! :D :D :D

RiverToysJas
01-13-2003, 08:59 PM
racingrascal:
Oh, I also have one other question for you guys, Why in the **** does Dave have to justify to you why his garage in the colors it is? Answer that??? Come on? His boat was at one time up until one day ago going to be red and grey.
Andy For the record, I'm not "worried" about anything (as you implied in your first post).
But I will answer your question.
QUESTION:"Why in the **** does Dave have to justify to you why his garage in the colors it is?'
ANSWER: He doesn't "have to" justify shit to me. As a friend, I offered my opinion, simple as that. Now why did I have to justify myself to you?
You did a very nice job. I did notice how bad-ass it looks and have said so in the past, I will continue to say so. RD may have made the final decision to go with blue and grey a coupole of days ago, but he had planned on long before. After all, the paint was already ordered when he "finalized" the decision.
I know you're taking this personal, but it's not. You did an awesome job on that garage and the house in general. I was simply telling RD that if I had a blue and grey boat, I would think blue and grey stripes in the garage would be badass too (or more badass). The nordic has lots of colors and would be harder to match a couple of stripes to, but if it was mine, I would have tried.
Did I answer your questions & justify myself to your satisfaction??? If you still have a problem with me giving my friend, MY opinion you know what number is.

HBjet
01-13-2003, 09:23 PM
Wow. I had no idea you would be so upset RR. I don't even recall bring you or your boat into this discussion.
To break it down for everyone, I was commenting on RD's response as to why he picked Red and Grey for the colors. I asked if it was really from the box or not, and if the box was special or something.
RD mentions how he was going to go with a color to match his boat, and decided on Red instead because blue isn't bright enough. So I said you can get a bright blue as you can red, but whatever and I told him it looked nice because it does. Someone should post a before and after photo so everyone can see how big the difference is.
I don't know why you should be so defensive. It all started with ROZ (sorry ROZ) posting what I assumed to be a joke about the red paint and knowing you like red, and your new boat is red and grey and how you are always at RD parents house at the river. So again, I think it was just a joke and you shouldn't take it so personally.
It's just a red stripe!
HBjet
[ January 13, 2003, 09:31 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

HBjet
01-13-2003, 09:33 PM
Here's a blue version....
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/blue.JPG
Not a good photoshop edit, and probably not the right shade of blue, but you get the idea.
HBjet
[ January 13, 2003, 09:34 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

RiverToysJas
01-13-2003, 09:36 PM
LOL! That's funny. I'd have went with the same blue that's on the Nordic trailer or the quad though.

RIVRHED
01-13-2003, 09:37 PM
WOW!
I just think its funny how Riverdaves daddy paid another guy on the ***boat forums to paint his garage to look ultra-trick, while Riverdave just shows up to use the boat and house at his leisure.
Riverdave, I dont know what you have on your daddy, but your doin something right.
Also, RTJ is right, the keys are at best 6 foot deep, not 10-12' like you say in you infinite wisdome. Makes me wonder what you are telling the girls you are TRYING to pick up at RR jawdrop
RIVRHED devil
[ January 13, 2003, 09:52 PM: Message edited by: RIVRHED ]

rivercrazy
01-13-2003, 10:07 PM
OH BOY. Riverhead is back from the dead.
Some one pass me the popcorn, candy, and coke! eek!

andy01
01-13-2003, 10:38 PM
RIVRHED:
WOW!
I just think its funny how Riverdaves daddy paid another guy on the ***boat forums to paint his garage to look ultra-trick, while Riverdave just shows up to use the boat and house at his leisure. jawdrop
RIVRHED devil Rivrhed welcome back! Good to see you again.(Ya dick) Dave's dad didn't pay me, Dave's dad wanted to get some things done on the river house so I offered to help. Thanks for the "ultra-trick" comment though.

andy01
01-13-2003, 10:41 PM
RiverToysJas:
YOUR BOAT, instead of matching your friend's boat

andy01
01-13-2003, 10:45 PM
I knew this would be the first words out of everybodys mouth. I almost didn't want to do the strip because everybody would think it was done to match my shit. That's why you got the response you did. I expected it.

andy01
01-13-2003, 10:46 PM
Oh wait I think I just justified myself.

RiverToysJas
01-13-2003, 10:46 PM
ROZ:
So I noticed RD's garage has some nice red and grey stripes around it....Is RR going to keep the DCB there, or does RD just happen to like red and grey? wink (sorry to pick on you Roz)
I wasn't the first to notice that the garage matches the DCB and I never denied saying it.
RTJas
[ January 13, 2003, 10:48 PM: Message edited by: RiverToysJas ]

Froggystyle
01-13-2003, 11:01 PM
Am I the only one who can't get these pics to open? It just downloads until it times out...

Cantrip
racingrascal:
Well all of you pussies that are worried that I painted Daves garage to match my boat............ find somethine else to cry about. That garage was picked in colors a while ago, my boat will never be in that garage and that is not my garage. It just so happens to be Dave's parents garage that they have asked us to do some little remodeling to. The boat in the garage has blue, green, yellow, orange,and dark red gel with GREY pin lines. So now should it be blue because you say so or because it is the colors of my boat? Who the **** cares if it matchs my boat? The garage looks bad ass, but your to ****ing worried about other people to notice how nice it is turning out.
Have a nice day.
Andy Is this guy really offended ? Sounds like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed or he is a whining baby who cant take a compliment or is this some show to get a rise out of everyone. Lighten up playa, life is too short to make such a big deal about something so small, its a freakin stripe bro.....

HBjet
Yeah, it's all ROZ's fault, all his! See what you do ROZ, you start all this shit everytime you post about RD or RR's DCB. Trouble maker!
OK, not trying to start shit or be a dick, but I thought RD's dad did pay you...
racingrascal:
Dave's dad didn't pay me, Dave's dad wanted to get some things done on the river house so I offered to help.If not, that is really nice to spend just about every weekend in the summer and just about every other weekend this winter to do all this work on the house for free. If your not getting paid, I guess your payment is the option to use their river house when ever. Sounds like a good deal for you! Good Job!
Oh, and RD, It looks about 5ft deep in the canal in front of your house to me.....just my opinion.
HBjet

HBjet
01-13-2003, 11:05 PM
Froggystyle:
Am I the only one who can't get these pics to open? It just downloads until it times out... They work for me. Are you clicking on the link Party Cat put up or are you talking about the ones in the post? Close and re-open your browser and try again.
HBjet

HBjet
01-13-2003, 11:13 PM
RiverDave:
it seems that everyone seems to take a "personal" interest in them for some reason.Oh don't flatter yourself RD. It started as a joke with ROZ and a few of us just played along. Besides, it is pretty funny I think. RR is doing the work and every car/truck RR has is RED, new boat is RED, new quads are RED, so when everyone see's the RED stripe, how can you not joke about it. I too didn't think it would go like this and I didn't think RR or you would take it so personally. It's not my house so I can give a shit what color it is. It's just funny how it turned out RED when nothing you have is RED. That's all, nothing more.
HBjet
[ January 13, 2003, 11:15 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

HBjet
01-13-2003, 11:22 PM
RiverDave:
It would seem that everyone is trying to foil my new measurement plan where by I actually do have a 9 inch "member." :D If the keys are only 6' well then I gotta scale everything else back as well.That is funny! Sorry, your right, it's 10-13 feet deep! My bad.
HBjet

RiverToysJas
01-13-2003, 11:30 PM
RiverDave:
LOL... Has cabin fever set in really that bad that friends (or atleast I think so) have nothing better to do then to get into arguments about what color stripes I CHOSE for my garage? Jesus... this is going to be a long winter.
I knew some people were going to say things about it matching Andy's DCB etc.. but realistically I still liked the Garage better in Red and Grey then I do in Blue and Grey.
RiverToys, to answer your question about it matching my Spectra. It doesn't have to match becuase my Spectra won't ever be stored at the house. I plan on keeping it (In RiverHeds words) at "Daddy's Shop" where I keep things while I work on them or any "overflow" toys that won't fit in the garage.
HBJet, The Box has no sentimental value whatsoever, but one of the 100 reasons that went through my head as to why I picked Red And Grey is becuase it's Mercruisers colors.
The only reason that I didn't want to pick Red and Grey to be honest was I figured that people would say something about it matching Andy's boat. When I thought it about it for all of two seconds my logic came back.
"Why in the hell would I let what people on the boards say make me choose a different color combo then the one that I really want?"
I know the original post was meant as a joke which is why I'm not upset by it in the least. Hell if I was on that side of the fence I woulda beat Roz to it.. :D In reality though I'm saddened to see the "tension" among everyone in the air.
I don't think I'm going to allow anymore pics of anymore of my things (with the exception of my Spectra) show up on the boards, as it seems that everyone seems to take a "personal" interest in them for some reason. :(
RiverHed, Hows your Over the counter drug addict ass been? It's definately been awhile since you've been on here. I thought I ran you off for good last time. :( I'm glad to see your back with your antics, almost like you didn't skip a beat. :D I hope you stick around Mr. Warner. Probably better off finding a different target though then me. I'm old news.
RD Fair enough, you got what you "really wanted". http://free.***boat.net/ubb/icons/icon14.gif GREAT! :D
My point was only if I had a garage with a blue boat trailer and blue quad, and I was building a blue boat, I'd want a blue stripe. That's MY opinion, and I thought that's why we come here to share opinions.
As for tension here, I am saddened too! But I am NOT the one that's tense in anyway. I made my point and was called to carpet because I gave an opinion, fair enough. I responded because I was asked to.
If you don't want to hear what people think, then by all means don't allow photos of your stuff to be posted. wink When we post photos of our shit, we should know full well that we are opening ourselves up to comment and critisism. That's what happens here, good and bad.
To RD and RR in particular, I thought we were close enough friends that we could talk openly w/o getting offended. Appearently I was mistaken.
RTJas

andy01
01-13-2003, 11:34 PM
If not, that is really nice to spend just about every weekend in the summer and just about every other weekend this winter to do all this work on the house for free.
HBjet [/QB][/QUOTE]
Guess Im just crazy like that and like to help my friends out when I can.

rodneyking
01-13-2003, 11:38 PM
Can'ts you alls just gets along?

Froggystyle
01-13-2003, 11:40 PM
HBjet:
Froggystyle:
Am I the only one who can't get these pics to open? It just downloads until it times out... They work for me. Are you clicking on the link Party Cat put up or are you talking about the ones in the post? Close and re-open your browser and try again.
HBjet No good... I can't even get "Speedcraving" to come up on it's own. I am clicking on the link, and closing my browser did nothing. I have been trying all day...

andy01
01-13-2003, 11:42 PM
RiverToysJas:
Appearently I was mistaken.
RTJas You really think that? Come on? I though you stopped drinking on the job a long time ago.
Andy

mbrown2
01-13-2003, 11:52 PM
Must be a slow news day for friends to be burning these calories.
[ January 14, 2003, 09:46 AM: Message edited by: mbrown2 ]

superV
01-14-2003, 06:59 AM
http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/cry.gif http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/sad/bigcry.gif
cry
http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/sad/azcrying.gif cry cry

JetBoatRich
01-14-2003, 07:26 AM
superV:
http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/cry.gif http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/sad/bigcry.gif
cry
http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/sad/azcrying.gif cry cry Big Cry Baby cry

Cantrip
01-14-2003, 10:34 AM
mbrown2:
Must be a slow news day for friends to be burning these calories. These people dont seem like friends. They argue like they are boyfriends. Has anyone ever heard the term "swallow your pride" ? Everyone has to be such a know-it-all.
argue 10 feet,6 feet red stripe,grey stripe, come on children,who gives a flying F !?!?! argue
[ January 14, 2003, 10:38 AM: Message edited by: Cantrip ]

miller19j
01-14-2003, 11:01 AM
RiverDave:
LOL... Has cabin fever set in really that bad that friends (or atleast I think so) have nothing better to do then to get into arguments about what color stripes I CHOSE for my garage? .
RD Dave,
I am very impressed that you painted stripes in your garage! Mine is just plain white! :D

mbrown2
01-14-2003, 11:02 AM
Cantrip:
mbrown2:
Must be a slow news day for friends to be burning these calories. These people dont seem like friends. They argue like they are boyfriends. Has anyone ever heard the term "swallow your pride" ? Everyone has to be such a know-it-all.
argue 10 feet,6 feet red stripe,grey stripe, come on children,who gives a flying F !?!?! argue LOL.. :) :D :) Tell us how you really feel

Jbb
01-14-2003, 11:04 AM
RD, :D I am sending you a list of free Billet stuff I would like you to make for me ...Thanks ....Jbb..lol

RiverToysJas
01-14-2003, 11:39 AM
Cantrip:
argue 10 feet,6 feet ....come on children,who gives a flying F !?!?! argue I know this one, the guy who's boat draws 8' of water!!! wink Am I right? :D
We are friends, and occationally friends disagree. Doesn't make us not friends though, we can look past it. We'll probably be partying together again this weekend, like we do most weekends and having a big laugh about how stupid we are sometimes.
I'm glad the rest of you never get caught up in these kinds of things, on the other hand, perhaps you're missing out on something by not.... wink :p
Good times.....RTJas :D
[ January 14, 2003, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: RiverToysJas ]

HBjet
01-14-2003, 12:59 PM
RiverToysJas:
having a big laugh about how stupid we are sometimes.I'm not laughing! This is serious damnit!
HBjet :D

Cantrip
01-14-2003, 01:23 PM
I'm laughing. smile_sp

rivercrazy
01-14-2003, 01:35 PM
I think this whole thing has been pretty funny. Its all in good friendly humor in my opinion... :D

ROZ
01-14-2003, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by: RiverDave
[b]Roz, I was wondering how long till someone said that.. :D :D
Originally posted by: HBJet
[b]It all started with ROZYup...
Originally posted by:RiverToysJas
[b](sorry to pick on you Roz)
I wasn't the first to notice that the garage matches the DCB and I never denied saying itHere we go...
Originally posted by: HBJet
[b]Yeah, it's all ROZ's fault, all his! See what you do ROZ, you start all this shit everytime you post about RD or RR's DCB. Trouble maker! Uh, huh....Just blame it on the tall skinny guy... :D
Originally posted by:RiverDave
[b]I know the original post was meant as a joke which is why I'm not upset by it in the least. Hell if I was on that side of the fence I woulda beat Roz to it..
Dude, you would have been the FIRST to post it..Probably within 2 minutes....lol wink
I wasn't trying to start shit; Friendly banter.
BTW Andy,
The garage is a reflection of your good work. :)
rodneyking:
Can'ts you alls just gets along? Never thought I'd agree with Rodney King :D
idea Now would someone please post the pics so Froggy can see them...lol :D
[ January 14, 2003, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: ROZ ]

Jordy
01-14-2003, 01:47 PM
ROZ:
Uh, huh....Just blame it on the tall skinny guy... :D Yeah, blame it all on Slick. :D

The Duke
01-14-2003, 01:51 PM
Whoa there little ladies, cut the whining. The paint scheme was obviously RD's idea. They are red stripes, not red flames(he has them on his boat, right?).
Ride on,
The Duke

ROZ
01-14-2003, 01:55 PM
jordanpaulk:
ROZ:
Uh, huh....Just blame it on the tall skinny guy... :D Yeah, blame it all on Slick. :D That's funny....

RiverToysJas
01-14-2003, 02:22 PM
ROZ:
jordanpaulk:
ROZ:
Uh, huh....Just blame it on the tall skinny guy... :D Yeah, blame it all on Slick. :D That's funny.... F@#$'ing Slick!!! It's alway his fault when this shit happends. wink

HBjet
01-14-2003, 02:25 PM
If the damn stripe was blue, none of this would have happened! :D See, it's all the guys who favor red over blue.....red is the sign of evil.
HBjet :)

rivercrazy
01-14-2003, 02:26 PM
ROFLMFAO! :D :D :D

RiverToysJas
01-14-2003, 02:31 PM
HBjet:
If the damn stripe was blue, none of this would have happened! :D See, it's all the guys who favor red over blue.....red is the sign of evil.
HBjet :) Hey wait a minute, I resemble that remark ....
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Stern_Drives/lma001.JPG eek!
[ January 14, 2003, 02:35 PM: Message edited by: RiverToysJas ]

HBjet
01-14-2003, 02:34 PM
RiverToysJas:
Hey wait a minute ....
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Stern_Drives/lma001.JPGI know, EVIL!

rivercrazy
01-14-2003, 02:34 PM
OR put both colors in your boat and you can be a little devil and little angel all at the same time! Balance and moderation is the key to things! LOL! :D

RiverToysJas
01-14-2003, 02:39 PM
HBjet:
I know, EVIL! I think you mean Evel, as in Evel Knievel!!! wink
http://www.evelknievel.com/success.gif

HBjet
01-14-2003, 02:41 PM
RiverDave:
I don't believe that all of it was friendly banter.What part would that be?
HBjet

rivercrazy
01-14-2003, 02:43 PM
Dr. Evil as in Austin Powers!

Miss RacingRascal
01-14-2003, 05:22 PM
Red = fast
Blue = slow
right Jason??
Just kidding Randy! wink

RiverToysJas
01-14-2003, 05:34 PM
Miss RacingRascal:
Red = fast
Blue = slow
right Jason??
Just kidding Randy! wink I don't know which one is faster or slower, I only know which one I like better. wink
"Hey red freak, want a ride?" - Pedro De Pacas http://www.op6c.com/xmb_forum/images/smilies/hustler.gif
[ January 14, 2003, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: RiverToysJas ]

Jrocket
01-14-2003, 05:44 PM
Can we get a Moderator in here....subjects off topic!!!!!!. :D :D

andy01
01-14-2003, 05:45 PM
The Devil is home from work! It happens, it was one of those days and it just hit me the wrong way.(And I was looking for anything not matter what I did last night) Should a painted it blue..... this would have never happen. (I would have found something else to bitch about last night) To my friends shit happens to the rest of you **** YOU! J/K
Andy

Whipped Caliber
01-14-2003, 06:08 PM
DAMM gone for two days!!! argue And you boys can't play nice!!!! jawdrop
So what!!! You all need to put your boats in the water!!! and have a drink :D :D
idea
Or do I have to send you to your corners!!!

RiverToysJas
01-14-2003, 06:08 PM
racingrascal:
(I would have found something else to bitch about last night) To my friends shit happens....I hear ya, thanks for explaining!

RiverToysJas
01-14-2003, 06:10 PM
Whipped Caliber:
You all need to put your boats in the water!!! and have a drink :D :D So we boating this weekend??? I'm game.

riverliver
01-14-2003, 06:12 PM
RR
You can bring your Bitch Ass over any time and paint my f**kin garage any colors you want.
smile_sp wink :D

Whipped Caliber
01-14-2003, 06:17 PM
So we boating this weekend??? I'm game. Maybe Wifes out of town!! idea

Wet Dream
01-14-2003, 07:09 PM
HBjet:
Here's a blue version....
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/blue.JPG
HBjet I think you'll need a new BLUE box now. wink
BTW, that looks like the perfect place to live. I've always wanted a place like that, boat off the porch, hot babes across the canal. I could get used to that.

riverliver
01-14-2003, 08:02 PM
Are those Termites eating through the wall. LOL

andy01
01-14-2003, 10:01 PM
riverliver:
RR
You can bring your Bitch Ass over any time and paint my f**kin garage any colors you want.
smile_sp wink :D In your case that would be a rain bow! HA!
Andy

HBjet
01-14-2003, 10:12 PM
Now this is what I'm talking about!
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/blueversion.JPG
Hey, RiverDave, you can say it's blue to match the 500HP, 525HP, and 575SC.
HBjet
[ January 14, 2003, 10:12 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

HBjet
01-14-2003, 10:18 PM
what about this?
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/blueversion1.JPG
haha!
HBjet :D

Beautiful Noise
01-14-2003, 10:20 PM
WOW........Somebody has been Busy...lol :D
Steve

Jordy
01-14-2003, 10:20 PM
Looks like you missed the Mercruiser box Randy...
That looks like it's been filmed in Wonka Vision with all that blue. :D

andy01
01-14-2003, 10:33 PM
That is a hell of a lot of blue!

Party Cat
01-15-2003, 07:38 AM
Hey Chopps.....
Ya forgot the Prop box in the corner.....
And who's RD's new driver :D :D :D
http://www.speedcraving.com/dynda/jim/hb/blueversion2.jpg

Jordy
01-15-2003, 08:33 AM
That's funny PC... :D :D :D

rivercrazy
01-15-2003, 08:58 AM
That guy in the boat also looks like a SMURF! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blown 472
01-15-2003, 09:02 AM
That blue is very relaxing.

RiverToysJas
01-15-2003, 09:14 AM
Alright lets settle this right now... :D
http://www.rivertoys.com/images/fun_images/red_garage1.jpg
OR
http://www.rivertoys.com/images/fun_images/blue_garage1.jpg

Jordy
01-15-2003, 09:22 AM
The blue is far more relaxing in that large of an array... :D

RiverToysJas
01-15-2003, 09:28 AM
RD, that canal is no 12' deep either!!! wink
http://www.rivertoys.com/images/fun_images/keys_dry.jpg

RiverToysJas
01-15-2003, 11:22 AM
RiverDave:
LMAO.. :D
RD RD, I'm telling you, they aren't that deep. Remember that time I drove my tahoe down the launch ramp into the keys. With you, shockwaveharry, whippedcaliber, and Rivercutie???

RiverToysJas
01-15-2003, 12:27 PM
We drove over to your house. The things you do when you're drunk!!! wink
Here, I found the photo though.....
http://www.rivertoys.com/images/fun_images/keys_tahoe.jpg
Took a week for the carpet to dry out! :D

Party Cat
01-15-2003, 12:31 PM
So I guess the canal is about 2 feet deep :D :D

Blown 472
01-15-2003, 12:36 PM
:D :D :D

RIVRHED
01-15-2003, 12:43 PM
Who is that guy on the dock painting?

Jordy
01-15-2003, 12:52 PM
That's a great pic Jas... :D

HBjet
01-15-2003, 01:47 PM
Jason, nice job on the reflection bud!
HBjet

andy01
01-15-2003, 01:57 PM
RiverDave:
I'm still laughing becuase he turned Andy's and Christina's quads blue as well. :D
RD Not mine, mine is in my garage! HA!
Andy

Tee
01-15-2003, 02:08 PM
Just curiouse,
Were are these Canal/River houses located anyway?
Never mind, I finally got the original link to open. idea
[ January 15, 2003, 02:10 PM: Message edited by: Tee ]

JetBoatRich
01-15-2003, 03:07 PM
Love the truck in the water, easy to launch the "truck" from the patio

HBjet
01-15-2003, 03:19 PM
racingrascal:
Not mine, mine is in my garage! HA!Sweet, then tell RD to get that Nordic out of your garage and make room for my jet boat. Since the garage is blue.... :D
Never mind, my boat won't match the box :)
HBjet
[ January 15, 2003, 03:20 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

Party Cat
01-15-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by HBjet:Never mind, my boat won't match the box :)
HBjet Sure it will.....look at the pic above..... :D :D
[ January 15, 2003, 03:27 PM: Message edited by: Party Cat ]

andy01
01-15-2003, 03:28 PM
HBjet:
HBjet Maybe we can get a new one. (box)

RiverToysJas
01-15-2003, 04:04 PM
racingrascal:
HBjet:
HBjet Maybe we can get a new one. (box) Keep the box the way it is, put MY boat in there, it already matches the box!!! wink :D :D

HBjet
01-15-2003, 04:39 PM
RiverToysJas:
put MY boat in thereWe need boats that are fast in there. If your not fast, you have to have a loud stereo. Thats 2 strikes for you........be careful. 3 strikes and we will take your boat away.
HBjet

RiverToysJas
01-15-2003, 04:44 PM
HBjet:
RiverToysJas:
put MY boat in thereWe need boats that are fast in there. If your not fast, you have to have a loud stereo. Thats 2 strikes for you........be careful. 3 strikes and we will take your boat away.
HBjet Tell you what turbo, I'll race you at op6!!! Havasu Springs to Site 6 and back. We'll start at 3pm. You win that, you can talk your shit. wink
In the mean time make way for the red freak!!! :D

rivercrazy
01-15-2003, 04:45 PM
HAH! Touche RTJ Touche!

RiverToysJas
01-15-2003, 04:52 PM
Who wants to ride with me for the race? I'll take up to 10 people, bring your coolers and favorite cd/mp3! Don't worry HBJet, I'll have plenty of gas left after the race to go back and put some in your boat. Just don't sink before I get there. wink
[ January 15, 2003, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: RiverToysJas ]

rivercrazy
01-15-2003, 05:01 PM
Ouch this is a tough crowd.....

JetBoatRich
01-15-2003, 05:12 PM
rivercrazy:
Ouch this is a tough crowd..... They sure are frown

RiverToysJas
01-15-2003, 05:15 PM
JetBoatRich:
rivercrazy:
Ouch this is a tough crowd..... They sure are :( Oh please :rolleyes: !!!
Don't put up a sad face :) , it's all good times. HBJet and I have the right boats for us and we know that. We're just goofing around!!! wink :D
[ January 15, 2003, 05:17 PM: Message edited by: RiverToysJas ]

Hotcrusader76
01-15-2003, 05:16 PM
tuff as nails....
PostWhore1...this is...PostWhore2..over....

RiverToysJas
01-15-2003, 05:18 PM
Hotcrusader76:
tuff as nails....
PostWhore1...this is...PostWhore2..over.... LMAO, Now that's funny!

JetBoatRich
01-15-2003, 05:21 PM
RiverToysJas:
JetBoatRich:
rivercrazy:
Ouch this is a tough crowd..... They sure are Oh please
Don't put up a sad face , it's all good times. HBJet and I have the right boats for us and we know that. We're just goofing around!!!
RTJas :D Like you said it is all good!
:D :D :D :D :D
I don't take any of this serious wink