PDA

View Full Version : In need of investors in Dallas

Jay
11-13-2002, 06:08 AM
I am llokinf for investors to open new custom boat shop in Dallas with Ultra Boats. I ahve already talked to John West out in California to set up a dealership. Just need the money now!

Blown 472
11-13-2002, 06:24 AM
where should I send the check??

126driver
11-13-2002, 07:47 AM
And as long as you have that checkbook out, write one for a poor starving boat racing team in Phoenix :rolleyes:

Blown Olds
11-13-2002, 08:23 AM
say m'ther f'cker were do you want my portion sent. i can tell you have a great business plan. you the man. all we gonna sell are ultras. what about selling seedoos and beef jerkey. hey maybe a slurpy machine too. eek! eek! eek! eek!

Hermosa
11-14-2002, 02:53 PM
Jay:
I am llokinf for investors to open new custom boat shop in Dallas with Ultra Boats. I ahve already talked to John West out in California to set up a dealership. Just need the money now!Maybe you can find an investor that can help you spell...

hoolign
11-14-2002, 02:58 PM
Well I "HAD" $6.00, but recentley invested it into a guarenteed money making opportunity :D

PowellScooter
11-14-2002, 06:17 PM
Yeah I too recently had 6.00 but I have invested it in another "opportunity" which I know will grow into, well lets say big bucks, which I will be happy to invest in the, boat sellin shop, in the interim, please list me as a major stockholder in the heretofore un named boat sellin company which as a big whale in the company I feel should be named, Scooters Boat Sellin Company. Furthermore as the now self appointed chief money investor I have a bidness plan which is as follows, we will buy the boats from John at ultra for real cheap, then sell em to other people for more`n we bought em for. As a big plus since now John knows Jesse from WCC we can "partner" with him and sell all his customers a boat too. John , or Jesse please get back to me on this asap so I can start to get the rest of my investment back. PS as far as the beef jerky goes Checker auto is big in the beef jerky sellin dept so I think we oughta be in it too. Scooter (hmfic) signing off for now....

DansBlown73Nordic
11-14-2002, 06:36 PM
LMFAO :D

syke-o
11-14-2002, 11:36 PM
blown olds... that beef jerky line killed me :D :D

24RODjr
11-14-2002, 11:43 PM
Nice solid strategy...ask for flow online and watch the succa....er...um...I mean investors line up!