PDA

View Full Version : GOTTA GIVE IT TO BOOZER

Kilrtoy
08-06-2003, 10:30 PM
Everyone including myself has been on boozers case and HARD, (relax boozer). But yet he doenst let it get to him and plays along with all the shit.
BOOZER has some thick ass skin and for that I am shooting him 5, No not 5", 5 stars....

FryJet
08-06-2003, 11:14 PM
Yea, what the hell. He might bringit on himself but he does make me laugh. 5 STARS TO BOOZER. If anything this only helps my post count. :D
F.J.

Ex-Con
08-07-2003, 08:06 AM
Yeah you are right on that one- Last week I posted that when school started we would not be seeing much of him between 8:00am and whenever the 10th grade got out.......thought I would get a F/U from him but instead a nice:
"actually dude, I'll be a freshman"
The guy may be a nut, but then I ain't all that normal either.
BTW Boozer- where are ya???? (does school start early in Denver to account for snow days??)
Are you still naked with the chick from the other day?? PICTURES- let's see em.
OK- 5 Stars to Boozer and he is funny..

Boozer
08-07-2003, 08:13 AM
Ex-Con:
Yeah you are right on that one- Last week I posted that when school started we would not be seeing much of him between 8:00am and whenever the 10th grade got out.......thought I would get a F/U from him but instead a nice:
"actually dude, I'll be a freshman"
The guy may be a nut, but then I ain't all that normal either.
BTW Boozer- where are ya???? (does school start early in Denver to account for snow days??)
Are you still naked with the chick from the other day?? PICTURES- let's see em.
OK- 5 Stars to Boozer and he is funny.. Not sure what time they start when I went to enroll I seen the line of fat girls and decided I would just drop out and make a living selling junk food out side of the school. I do know that lunch hour is at 12:15pm though. Man O Man do those fat girls their ho-ho's and man o man does my wallet like those fat girls money :)
The pictures are temporarily on hold. It is currently BJ week with that chick. Plus my lady is in town for a week (The timing could not be better) so I wont be seeing the other girl for the week.

summerlove
08-07-2003, 08:47 AM
I shot Boozer 5 a long time ago, but if I hadn't, the "I'm a freshman" comment would have sent them his was. That was one of the greatest on the boards! I still think he's so full of shit not only are his eyes brown but his zits are full of shit as well!
"It is currently BJ week with that chick. Plus my lady is in town for a week (The timing could not be better)" - he's such a big talker you'd think he'd figure a way to get his "lady" and the other woman in on the fun? And he'd promise us pics (which never show up) What's up Boozer? How old are you, really???? :confused:

NastyOne
08-07-2003, 09:07 AM
I still think he is gay. :D

Boozer
08-07-2003, 11:04 AM
NastyOne:
I still think he is gay. :D Takes one to know one. eek!

Ziggy
08-07-2003, 11:30 AM
Keep trying to picture what Boozer might look like and can't get that damn PeeWee image to go away. So in my mind he's just a Herman without the Munster. wink
He's got some funny lines and he's quick at it so its all good. :cool:

Hallett19
08-07-2003, 11:37 AM
Shit boozer, when are you going to make it down to the river ? CO is no place to see naked skanks and party at the sandbar is it ? Post a pic too man, you are the international man of mystery. What kind of boat do you have too ? The post ***** is strong in this one fella's show some respect :D

summerlove
08-07-2003, 12:33 PM
Hallett19:
What kind of boat do you have too ? The post ***** is strong in this one fella's show some respect :D

summerlove
08-07-2003, 12:35 PM
summerlove:
Hallett19:
What kind of boat do you have too ? The post ***** is strong in this one fella's show some respect :D From his earlier posts, he owns a pretty cool boat, I think it's a "Gayliner" if I'm not mistaken... :rolleyes:

Boozer
08-07-2003, 02:14 PM
Yeppers. I am the proud owner of a pimp ass 2002 Bayliner Capri 195. Owned her for 3 months and already trashed 2 props and racked up 80 hours.

26 QUEST
08-07-2003, 02:39 PM
Boozer, you the man.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-07-2003, 02:43 PM
so boozer is that really you in your avatar? inquiring posters want to know.LMAO!!!! :rolleyes:

Mrs.909er
08-07-2003, 02:45 PM
Boozer:
NastyOne:
I still think he is gay. :D Takes one to know one. eek! That's not nice Boozer....I think by NastyOnes pics....he's def. not gay.

Boozer
08-07-2003, 02:47 PM
As much as I hate to admit it that is not me in my avatar. I'm just a typical guy not a smoothe operatin chick magnet like the dude in my avatar.
Sorry to dissapoint you guys. cry cry

Boozer
08-07-2003, 02:49 PM
Mrs.909er:
Boozer:
NastyOne:
I still think he is gay. :D Takes one to know one. eek! That's not nice Boozer....I think by NastyOnes pics....he's def. not gay. If that's the case then why has he always been so eager to post bare chested pics of him all over a web forum that is prodominantly male posters? Not to mention single male posters, all the woman are married.
Think about it Mrs. 909er.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-07-2003, 02:49 PM
so does anyone know what you look like or are you going to remain silent in the clost type person?I noticed on another thread someone was asking what you looked like so now it has made me currious. :D

Kilrtoy
08-07-2003, 07:37 PM
POST YOUR FU@#$# PICTURE BOOZER

jlnorthrup122
08-07-2003, 07:42 PM
I'll shoot boozer a 5er boozer started these forums the same time I did and he has a shitload more posts then me so he must know how to chew the fat! plus dude realy seems to be a good fellow! :cool:

jus a baker
08-07-2003, 09:17 PM
boozer rocks, i think he's hammered all the time :D :D :D

Hallett19
08-08-2003, 09:03 AM
boozer is a drunk gayliner owner. Is it bash on boozer thread day or what ?

Boozer
08-08-2003, 09:07 AM
If I'm ever the one having the camera pointed at me rather then beign the one pointing the camera and get a pic I will post it.