PDA

View Full Version : Opperation Underwear Handoff

NastyOne
08-08-2003, 11:02 AM
Hey Bre!
Ok here is the deal. After much thought and consideration, I think it would be in the best interest of my fellow boaters to hand over the underwear to you. The following chain of events is how I would like to see things pan out.
1. On Sunday I will arrive at the IN-IN-OUT on the corner of "D" street and Foothill. (you will need to PM me with a time)
2. I will ask for you friend Theresa, and hand her off a Discreetly Packed bag of WW underwear.
3. She will then hand them off to you and you will intern take multiple pics of yourself modeling each pair.
4. You will then PM me with the pics and I will post them in a secret location on the boards. (Sandbar)
5. We will all rejoice with happiness and talk about how good you look in them.
Thanks
NastyOne
ps. There will only be 3 pair because I decided to split them between you and a friend.
pps. I hope MMD doesn't get a hold of this tread.... he could be a real party pooper. :D

WILDERTHANU54
08-08-2003, 11:08 AM
FOR SURE
[ August 08, 2003, 12:23 PM: Message edited by: WILDERTHANU54 ]

NastyOne
08-08-2003, 11:21 AM
Thanks Homie

MagicMtnDan
08-08-2003, 11:27 AM
NastyOne:
pps. I hope MMD doesn't get a hold of this tread.... he could be a real party pooper. Hell NO! I want to see the pictures too - I never object to naked women (unless they're fugly)

Mrs.909er
08-08-2003, 02:18 PM
She starts work @ 11:30....she should get there aroung 11:10 or so. She has a black Ford Ranger...and I think she still has a lay around her rear view mirror ( rainbow colored one wink ). Employees park right behind where you enter the drive thru at. I already let her know about the whole thing. I won't be able to get them from her until Friday though...because that is when we leave to go to Havasu together. She also works as an EMT..during the week and works long hours..so that is why I have to wait so long. If all is good with you then she will see you on Sunday.

NastyOne
08-08-2003, 03:23 PM
Wheeeeeeewwwwweeeeeeeee this is going to be fun. Sounds good! I will try to meet her when she gets there. Maybe you can wear them to your lingerie party.

Mrs.909er
08-08-2003, 04:02 PM
maybe I can start of wearing them.....hopefully they won't be on for too long wink

SCUBA STEVE
08-08-2003, 04:12 PM
This is funny & crazy. :D