PDA

View Full Version : A Little Help Please...

ACCEPTENCE
01-28-2003, 09:15 PM
What the hell is it??? eek! eek! eek!
Went to Lake Mohave last weekend and saw this thing underwater. It was about twenty five feet down. The water was crystal clear so it could be seen but was'nt able to swim to it. Lucky the photo turned out ok.
It appears in good order and looks like it's aluminum material. About 5ft long X 5in daimeter.
Anyone else seen these at that lake???
What the hell is it??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/25ft-Under.JPG

JetBoatRich
01-28-2003, 09:17 PM
Should have dove in and got it!

78Eliminator
01-28-2003, 09:19 PM
ACCEPTENCE:
What the hell is it??? eek! eek! eek!
Went to Lake Mohave last weekend and saw this thing underwater. It was about twenty five feet down. The water was crystal clear so it could be seen but was'nt able to swim to it. Lucky the photo turned out ok.
It appears in good order and looks like it's aluminum material. About 5ft long X 5in daimeter.
Anyone else seen these at that lake???
What the hell is it??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/25ft-Under.JPG Looks like a dummy missle. Do they do air war games out there?

RiverKitty
01-28-2003, 09:20 PM
I don't know....but I *wouldn't* touch it!!! eek!

JetBoatRich
RiverKitty:
I don't know....but I *wouldn't* touch it!!! eek! That sounds wrong from you?

mbrown2
Looks like one of those hobby rockets.

RiverKitty
01-28-2003, 09:22 PM
JetBoatRich:
RiverKitty:
I don't know....but I *wouldn't* touch it!!! eek! That sounds wrong from you? Duh! It looks like a *missle* not a *vibrator*!!! :p

JetBoatRich
01-28-2003, 09:22 PM
Ok Kitty, sorry if I insulted you :p

78Eliminator
01-28-2003, 09:23 PM
mbrown2:
Looks like one of those hobby rockets. Hobby rockets are made from balsa wood and cardboard. That's no hobby rocket. I built at least 35 hobby rockets when I was a young pup. Man, that was a fun hobby.

RiverKitty
01-28-2003, 09:24 PM
JetBoatRich:
Ok Kitty, sorry if I insulted you :p Stop Posting!
Your "out of control"!!!
Somebody STOP Him!!! ;o)
(Besides, I'll never catch up with you at this rate!!!) Grrrrr!
[ January 28, 2003, 09:25 PM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

JetBoatRich
01-28-2003, 09:24 PM
78Eliminator:
mbrown2:
Looks like one of those hobby rockets. Hobby rockets are made from balsa wood and cardboard. That's no hobby rocket. I built at least 35 hobby rockets when I was a young pup. Man, that was a fun hobby. Still go shoot them off now with the kids.
That is no hobby rocket

ACCEPTENCE
01-28-2003, 09:25 PM
I'm not thinkin it's a dummy anything really. I'm really not so sure I want to touch it. (BOOM)!!!!!
We marked it on GPS to get back to it but I'm thinkin even that might not be a good idea.
That bastard is nasty looking!!!!!!

JetBoatRich
RiverKitty:
JetBoatRich:
Ok Kitty, sorry if I insulted you :p Stop Posting!
Your "out of control"!!!
Somebody STOP Him!!! ;o)
(Besides, I'll never catch up with you at this rate!!!) Grrrrr! It is time to think about bed

RiverKitty
Ask BoatCop what HE thinks!

RiverKitty
01-28-2003, 09:27 PM
JetBoatRich:
It is time to think about bed Right Answer!!! ;o)
Nighty Night!!! :D

ACCEPTENCE
HEY BOATCOP, WHATCA THINK!!!!!!
Do ya think he heard me???

mbrown2
Post the coordinates...I have some less than genius friends that will go on a salvage mission....all I need to provide them are coordinates..

78Eliminator
01-28-2003, 09:28 PM
JetBoatRich:
Still go shoot them off now with the kids.
That is no hobby rocket Cool! When I have kids some day that is one hobby I'll pass down. That and building a remote control car...

ACCEPTENCE
01-28-2003, 09:30 PM
mbrown2:
Post the coordinates...I have some less than genius friends that will go on a salvage mission....all I need to provide them are coordinates.. I would feel pretty bad if they got vaporized :( :( frown

78Eliminator
01-28-2003, 09:31 PM
ACCEPTENCE:
mbrown2:
Post the coordinates...I have some less than genius friends that will go on a salvage mission....all I need to provide them are coordinates.. I would feel pretty bad if they got vaporized :( :( :( Shit dude, if fell into a friggin lake it would have gone off. I think they should bang on it with a sledge. :D Hey, maybe we can sell it to the middle east, like the CIA does.

ACCEPTENCE
01-28-2003, 09:37 PM
78Eliminator:
ACCEPTENCE:
mbrown2:
Post the coordinates...I have some less than genius friends that will go on a salvage mission....all I need to provide them are coordinates.. I would feel pretty bad if they got vaporized :( :( :( Shit dude, if fell into a friggin lake it would have gone off. I think they should bang on it with a sledge. :D Hey, maybe we can sell it to the middle east, like the CIA does. Holy shit!!!! I'm game. I'll do the paper work for the sale. You get the thing out of the water and ready to ship...carefull not to go BOOM!!!!
That could cost us the sale.
This could turn out to be a good find, course I'm still not wantin to mess with it.

mbrown2
01-28-2003, 09:40 PM
they need an ignition system to go off, bombs don't explode that easy..

JetBoatRich
01-28-2003, 09:42 PM
mbrown2:
they need an ignition system to go off, bombs don't explode that easy.. Hate to experiment with what we don't know :D

RiverKitty
01-28-2003, 09:45 PM
Maybe we should have "Alisha" go check it out for us, eh??? ;o)

BILLY.B
01-29-2003, 06:19 AM
Hey Air Time/Acepptence, Next time you and Bob go out there let me know I like to tag along and check that thing out. I say we mount it to the back of Bob's boat to scare the competition at the next N.J.B.A. event he enters. eek! eek! :D

Liberator TJ1984
01-29-2003, 06:27 AM
Strap it to the front of a jetski and Torpedo your favorite assholes Boat ???

THOR
01-29-2003, 06:54 AM
Ask Froggy or someone else that has some military experience.

HalletDave
01-29-2003, 06:55 AM
I just saw the picture of the mystery object. I have got someone @ Edwards AFB (EOD) looking into
what it might be. Hope to have further info on this object later today. Stay tuned.
HD

Havasu Luvr
01-29-2003, 06:59 AM
MMMM? it does not seem to be a "Missle". there is no Guidance Package therefore the other alternative would be a Rocket, nor does it seen to have a warhead attached. The difference between a missle & rocket is a missle has a guidance package and a rocket does not. Also, Rocket motors in our arsonal are white paint with a brown band close to the warhead attachment. This seems to have neither. I would say that it might be a moke-up for training porposes. We do have a 5" rocket that carries a variety of different warheads but it has retractable fins so it can launch out of a tube. AIMS & HARM's Missles have much larger rocket motors. We had a rule of thumb in ARMY EOD 13 yrs (Explosive Ordnance Disposal) "If you dont know what it is then DON'T touch it" I would say contact the Park rangers and they will contact Nellis EOD Divers to come out and investigate this IED (improvise Explosive Device).
My 0.02 cents
PS. HD what is your friends name @ Edwards...is he an old timer..maybe I know him. I worked with alot of Air Force guys.
[ January 29, 2003, 07:01 AM: Message edited by: Havasu Luvr ]

JetBoatRich
01-29-2003, 07:49 AM
HalletDave:
I just saw the picture of the mystery object. I have got someone @ Edwards AFB (EOD) looking into
what it might be. Hope to have further info on this object later today. Stay tuned.
HD Dave is on it with the tax payers dollars eek!

HalletDave
01-29-2003, 08:08 AM
Havasu Luvr,
I don't personally know the guys over @ EOD. I am in the airspace management business, Restricted Area R-2508 Complex. A friend @ R-2515 knows some guys @ EOD so he is asking them for help. If I get a name I will let you know.
HD

Havasu Doug
01-29-2003, 09:14 AM
78Eliminator:
mbrown2:
Looks like one of those hobby rockets. Hobby rockets are made from balsa wood and cardboard. That's no hobby rocket. I built at least 35 hobby rockets when I was a young pup. Man, that was a fun hobby. Justin, did you ever have an "Astro Cam"? I've still got some classic pics of my house and school sitting around. :D

JetBoatRich
01-29-2003, 09:16 AM
RD just go get it, use one of those other personalities

Liberator TJ1984
01-29-2003, 09:17 AM
Take it to the airport and ship it to me :D :D :D

JetBoatRich
01-29-2003, 09:20 AM
Liberator TJ1984:
Take it to the airport and ship it to me :D :D :D Ground or AirMail

ACCEPTENCE
01-29-2003, 09:27 AM
JetBoatRich:
Liberator TJ1984:
Take it to the airport and ship it to me :D :D :D Ground or AirMail Ground or Airmail, Ur killin me. 2 funny!!!
Ok folks, lets not get crazy here!!!
It is not a rockett and it is not a bomb. We certianly don't need the Air Force wasting there time looking in to this thing. So lets not make a serious issue out of this thing.
Some good ideas how to deal with what you think it is, and even what you think it might be but...
The question still unanswered is: What the hell is it??? :D :D :D
[ January 29, 2003, 09:29 AM: Message edited by: ACCEPTENCE ]

Havasu Hangin'
01-29-2003, 09:30 AM
When I was a kid, I had one of those things...
If you put a cap in it an throw it up in the air, it usually made a "bang" when it hit the ground...
...maybe it needs a really big cap?

JetBoatRich
01-29-2003, 09:31 AM
?????????? :confused: :confused: ???????????

shreddz
01-29-2003, 09:31 AM
BILLY.B:
Hey Air Time/Acepptence, Next time you and Bob go out there let me know I like to tag along and check that thing out. I say we mount it to the back of Bob's boat to scare the competition at the next N.J.B.A. event he enters. eek! eek! :D Hey Billy, get off the computer and finish painting Maddern's race car!! :D :D :D j/k
Any idea on when it will be done??
thanks,
-chris
Peen-Rite Dragster

mbrown2
01-29-2003, 09:33 AM
RiverDave
[QBIn all seriousness though, I dunno what it is, but I know what it looks like. You should DEFINATELY call the park rangers and give them the GPS coordinates as well as e-mail them the picture. At that point they can call the right people.
RD [/QB]Dave, gave me a thought....Maybe it was placed there by the Bluewater people as a Hoax, so someone would see it and get the authorities involved...They were pissed because they could not kick the PWC's off full time, so if the authorities were involved in investigating this, this might shut the lake down to everyone for a week+ getting this one, and searching for others....Damn Conspiracy's.

Sea Esta
01-29-2003, 10:03 AM
Could be a model rocket...Actually a high powered rocket. I use to build and fly these. High powered rockets are capable of 40,000+ feet. They are regulated by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) and National Fire Protection Association (NFPA). You also have to be in constant contact with the FAA before launching. I have seen so called model rockets that were 28” in diameter and 30+ feet long. I really don’t consider them model rockets at this point. The premises is that high powered rockets are constructed of a non-metallic body and nose cones.
To use metallic components you step up the $$$$’s to play in what is classified as experimental rockets, where liquid O2 and Hydrogen are some of the fuel sources. This gets pretty dangerous as you can imagine.
You need to see the construction of the rocket to make a determination.
Just shedding a little light on the subject. :D

miller19j
01-29-2003, 10:08 AM
Sea Esta:
Could be a model rocket...Actually a high powered rocket. I use to build and fly these. High powered rockets are capable of 40,000+ feet. They are regulated by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) and National Fire Protection Association (NFPA). You also have to be in constant contact with the FAA before launching. I have seen so called model rockets that were 28” in diameter and 30+ feet long. I really don’t consider them model rockets at this point. The premises is that high powered rockets are constructed of a non-metallic body and nose cones.
To use metallic components you step up the $$$$’s to play in what is classified as experimental rockets, where liquid O2 and Hydrogen are some of the fuel sources. This gets pretty dangerous as you can imagine.
You need to see the construction of the rocket to make a determination.
Just shedding a little light on the subject. :D I know a guy that is really into that. He actually bought a surplus engine from Rocketdyne eek! . They have some pretty high tech rockets.

RiverKitty
01-29-2003, 10:14 AM
Maybe it has chemical or biological chemicals in it set there by a terrorist!
Just think, a little over a year ago, I would have *never* thought anything like that!
It'll probably end up being a kids model rocket, but better to be safe than sorry. Have someone with experience look into it.
Good luck finding that thing again!

78Eliminator
01-29-2003, 10:23 AM
Havasu Doug:
78Eliminator:
mbrown2:
Looks like one of those hobby rockets. Hobby rockets are made from balsa wood and cardboard. That's no hobby rocket. I built at least 35 hobby rockets when I was a young pup. Man, that was a fun hobby. Justin, did you ever have an "Astro Cam"? I've still got some classic pics of my house and school sitting around. :D No, but I remember that model. The best rocket I ever built actually looked like an airplane and took C class rockets. I also had some multi stage D rockets. Man, I might just go to the hobby store this weekend!! Do you remmeber the one that held cargo? I remember that it went on and off the shelf in a hurry cause people were lauching hamsters 1000 ft into the air LOL

HalletDave
01-29-2003, 10:24 AM
The object is a "side scan SONAR tow fish. It is used for victim and vessel search and recovery.
HD
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\Superfish1.jpg

snappertapper
01-29-2003, 10:27 AM
Looks like a dummy missle to me

ROZ
01-29-2003, 10:34 AM
I think the water is magnifying what you see, and it's really an 8 inch table mounted sex toy that you found in Gasoline Alley eek! :D

ROZ
01-29-2003, 10:44 AM
RiverKitty:
Maybe it has chemical or biological chemicals in it set there by a terrorist!
I think you meant set there by a wacked out environmentalist who mean to take out unsuspecting ***boaters....
eek!

Craig
01-29-2003, 10:45 AM
HalletDave:
The object is a "side scan SONAR tow fish. It is used for victim and vessel search and recovery.HD Looks like he nailed it! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/sidescan.JPG

ACCEPTENCE
01-29-2003, 10:49 AM
ROZ:
I think the water is magnifying what you see, and it's really an 8 inch table mounted sex toy that you found in Gasoline Alley eek! :D LOL,LOL,LOL :D :D :D

Liberator TJ1984
01-29-2003, 11:20 AM
New stripper pole ????? eek!

ACCEPTENCE
01-29-2003, 11:28 AM
RiverDave:
HalletDave:
The object is a "side scan SONAR tow fish. It is used for victim and vessel search and recovery.
HD
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\Superfish1.jpg Ya think it's worth anything? :cool:
RD Between $10,000.00 and $12,000.00 if you had to buy one new.
[ January 29, 2003, 11:29 AM: Message edited by: ACCEPTENCE ]

ROZ
01-29-2003, 11:31 AM
Finders keepers looser weepers...Pick that thing up and sell it on EBay! wink :D

DogHouse
01-29-2003, 12:23 PM
Looks like the latest in no-wake zone law enforcement...
:D

JetBoatRich
01-29-2003, 03:53 PM
This look close to the object:
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/Superfish1.JPG

RiverKitty
01-29-2003, 03:58 PM
But *why* would something like that be in the water? :confused:
And *how* do you *loose* something like *that*??? :confused:
Gee...Just lost 10 grand....oh well!!!

ROZ
01-29-2003, 04:04 PM
RiverKitty:
But *why* would something like that be in the water? :confused:
And *how* do you *loose* something like *that*??? :confused:
Gee...Just lost 10 grand....oh well!!! Maybe they were looking for a body or sunken boat in murkey water and lost it because the line either came loose or broke...possibility?

JetBoatRich
01-29-2003, 04:06 PM
How about a reward :D

RiverKitty
01-29-2003, 04:08 PM
Guess the sonar broke, eh??? LOL!!!

ACCEPTENCE
01-29-2003, 04:21 PM
JetBoatRich:
This look close to the object:
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/Superfish1.JPG Holy cow, That does look like the same thing!!!!
I guess maybe it won't blow up after all???

JetBoatRich
01-29-2003, 04:29 PM
Hallet Dave has the story on it. They were right earlier, vessel locater

Boatcop
01-29-2003, 07:14 PM
JetBoatRich hit the nail on the head. Glad he could find a picture of one, cause you probably wouldn't have believed me.
The proper term is "towed sonar array". We had some almost identical on the USCG Ship I was on in the '80s.
Was probably lost on a search, and recently, too. It doesn't seem to have a lot of Lake slime on it. Check with the local Marinas (Cottonwood Cove or Katherine's, whichever is closer to the site) The operators there or the Rangers should know who lost it.
Don't try to recover it yourself, without attempting to locate the rightful owner. Both States (AZ & NV) include "coming into lost or mislaid property" in their definitions of "THEFT". Something like that would get you hard time.
Nobody would think twice if it was a relatively inexpensive item, but something worth several grand, (like this) is going to be noticed. Finders-Keepers doesn't apply. Besides, it's useless without the console.
Hey, the owners may give a hefty reward for it's recovery. And maybe someday you may need them to find something (or someone) YOU lost on the bottom.
[ January 29, 2003, 07:17 PM: Message edited by: Boatcop ]

JetBoatRich
01-29-2003, 07:17 PM
Once again Alan comes through with the best idea, turn it in.

Jordy
01-29-2003, 07:20 PM
This story was much more exciting when it was a rocket or a missle of some kind... towed sonar array=BORING. :D :D :D

JetBoatRich
01-29-2003, 07:22 PM
we can imagine jordy and say it is a secret weapon

Jordy
01-29-2003, 07:23 PM
Something GW was talking about in his speech last night I'd bet. wink

Craig
01-29-2003, 07:42 PM
The pic I posted is called a "Side Scan Sonar Tow Vehicle (fish)" according to NOAA and the University of North Carolina.
[ January 29, 2003, 07:44 PM: Message edited by: Craig ]

mbrown2
01-29-2003, 07:47 PM
It would be cool to rig it up on the Engine Hatch....it would make a nice PWC A$$hole deterrent.

HOSS
01-29-2003, 07:52 PM
Would that cause spokes? :p

JetBoatRich
01-29-2003, 07:56 PM
HOSS:
Would that cause spokes? :p I think you have the wrong thread. :D

Mandelon
01-29-2003, 08:00 PM
:D :D It would when you took it out!!!

mbrown2
01-29-2003, 08:04 PM
I am guessing being hit in A$$ with that thing will make your bung look like a Dayton 100 Wire Spoke.. eek! jawdrop

HOSS
01-29-2003, 08:07 PM
As far as tools go, would that be considerred a spoke tightener or a ridge reamer. Could that be perhaps an all in one mill? idea
[ January 29, 2003, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: HOSS ]

ACCEPTENCE
01-30-2003, 12:13 AM
I'll tell ya, if this thing goes anymore sideways I am gonna fall outta my chair. LMAO & LOL!!!!
Come on now... :D wink :D wink :D wink

JetBoatRich
01-30-2003, 04:19 AM
ACCEPTENCE:
I'll tell ya, if this thing goes anymore sideways I am gonna fall outta my chair. LMAO & LOL!!!!
Come on now... :D wink :D wink :D wink You have tried on a couple occasions to bring it back straight, but we had fun anyways. Fuuny things come out of these post.
Thanks for the try wink

ACCEPTENCE
01-30-2003, 09:37 AM
Yes they do and I'm diggin it. I too liked better when it might have been a rocket or missle. Much more exciting!!!! But still fun...

Froggystyle
01-30-2003, 10:37 AM
Is anyone getting it?
BTW, after all the explosive training I had in the teams, our answer to an unknown explosive device was always the same...
Blow In Place (BIP) You put a small charge on it, and blow up the item in a controlled setting before anyone gets hurt.
I don't think anyone will get too hurt by a towed array sonar though. Except the guy who "lost it" and had no way to find it. He might get hurt when an unsuspecting boat driver I.D'd it at 25 feet and took a pic!
Is this similar in use to a sonobuoy?

AZKC
01-30-2003, 11:06 AM
http://www.gdarkness.com/4degrees/fireexplode.gif
KC

gigamurph
01-30-2003, 09:26 PM
Has anyone stopped and thought about what the guy did or said when he lost his "side scan SONAR tow vehicle"?
Owner: "Man; I just lost my "side scan SONAR tow vehicle"!
Sidekick: "No s**t? Turn around and we'll see if we can find it."
Owner: "That would be almost impossible in these waters."
Sidekick: "WTF are you talkin' about? Ya got one of them SONAR thingies ya tow around to find stuff under the water; don't ya?"
Owner: "Yeah; and it's layin' on the bottom right now ya dumb a**!"
Sidekick: "No s**T?"
:p :p :p :p

ACCEPTENCE
01-30-2003, 10:56 PM
gigamurph:
Has anyone stopped and thought about what the guy did or said when he lost his "side scan SONAR tow vehicle"?
Owner: "Man; I just lost my "side scan SONAR tow vehicle"!
Sidekick: "No s**t? Turn around and we'll see if we can find it."
Owner: "That would be almost impossible in these waters."
Sidekick: "WTF are you talkin' about? Ya got one of them SONAR thingies ya tow around to find stuff under the water; don't ya?"
Owner: "Yeah; and it's layin' on the bottom right now ya dumb a**!"
Sidekick: "No s**T?"
:p :p :p :p I could just about hear that conversation happening, lol :D
[ January 30, 2003, 10:57 PM: Message edited by: ACCEPTENCE ]

Trash
01-30-2003, 11:05 PM
At first glance I thought it was a Mk-76 inert practice bomb (practice bombs are blue colored, and therefore inert except for the marking charge). Also, if it had fallen from an aircraft the fins would have been shredded on impact, and most likely buried. But closer inspection and the accompanying description (i.e. size) ruled that out. As others have said, it looks like someone lost their towed sonar.

BILLY.B
01-31-2003, 06:08 AM
ACEPPTENCE, you have way to much time on your hands. Why don't you take that side thing a ma jig that you got and go hunt for some really cool stuff, possibly a new flatty for BOB. :D

DansBlown73Nordic
01-31-2003, 06:40 AM
So did anybody go get the Bad Boy? I think it would make a real nice "Mail Box" :D eek!

ACCEPTENCE
01-31-2003, 10:03 AM
BILLY.B:
ACEPPTENCE, you have way to much time on your hands. Why don't you take that side thing a ma jig that you got and go hunt for some really cool stuff, possibly a new flatty for BOB. :D Billy, the last one was a twenty one foot (Beezmeyer) v-drive cruiser. What to do with a bunch of water logged sunk boats though???
A nice flatty would be the hook up!!!
You should come out with us sometime, you'll be amazed!!!
Biesemeyer***, thats better
[ January 31, 2003, 04:54 PM: Message edited by: ACCEPTENCE ]

Offby3
02-03-2003, 01:31 PM
Anybody think to call the park service? :confused: :confused: :confused:

ACCEPTENCE
02-03-2003, 04:08 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Offby3:
Anybody think to call the park service? :confused: :confused: :confused: [/QUOTE
I recieved this email???
Hello,
Offby3 has sent you the following message through Hot Boat Forums:
--------------------
This entry was fowarded to my attention. My Name is Paul Crawford, I am a Special Agent with the National Park Service at Lake Mead. I need a phone call at (702) 293-8961 as soon as possible. Need to know the location of this objcet as soon as possible for identification and or disposal. If this a hoax I need to know that as well. Not
Mr. Paul Crawford Special Agent,
I would like to talk to you as well. I paged and left you messages. Waiting to hear from you.

DansBlown73Nordic
02-03-2003, 04:14 PM
Ut oh get the hand CUFFS........ eek!

ACCEPTENCE
02-03-2003, 05:54 PM
ACCEPTENCE:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Offby3:
Anybody think to call the park service? :confused: :confused: :confused: [/QUOTE
I recieved this email???
Hello,
Offby3 has sent you the following message through Hot Boat Forums:
--------------------
This entry was fowarded to my attention. My Name is Paul Crawford, I am a Special Agent with the National Park Service at Lake Mead. I need a phone call at (702) 293-8961 as soon as possible. Need to know the location of this objcet as soon as possible for identification and or disposal. If this a hoax I need to know that as well. Not
Mr. Paul Crawford Special Agent,
I would like to talk to you as well. I paged and left you messages. Waiting to hear from you. Well...I heard back from him. And yep he was the real deal. Checking and getting confirmation that, that thing was in fact a Side Scan Sonar device (towfish).
All better now. :D :D :D

mbrown2
02-03-2003, 09:55 PM
Obviously big brother is watching the board.