PDA

View Full Version : Is SuperV a big AssHole?

superV
12-19-2002, 01:18 PM
In light of resent events I feel a bit of anger towards me. I have always got along with everyone on here and would like to keep it that way.

Blown 472
12-19-2002, 01:22 PM
I think your an ass cuz you took down the swinging nut squirrel.

superV
12-19-2002, 01:30 PM
Here ya go Blown 427.Now I feel better.I just hope iI dont have to eat my own nuts this winter

Blown 472
12-19-2002, 01:35 PM
:D :D :D :D

superV
12-19-2002, 01:42 PM
RiverDave:
Blown 472:
I think your an ass cuz you took down the swinging nut squirrel.Ditto.
Well shit.. I can't go back and change my vote now. :(
Your an Ok guy so long as ya got the squirrell to back ya up. wink
RDBack me up, hell he stole my ****ing nuts and now I cant catch the little "Putz" :D

Her454
12-19-2002, 01:43 PM
i like ya superv, ya just get pouty sometimes. j/k wink

superV
12-19-2002, 01:45 PM
Her454:
i like ya superv, ya just get pouty sometimes. j/k wink My Mommy never Breast fed me!I cant help it :D

Her454
12-19-2002, 01:49 PM
is that what caused it? poor thing, made you so confused in life you cant figure out where you live either.... wink

RPrincez
12-19-2002, 01:53 PM
Don't be a little tit boy. :D

HCS
12-19-2002, 01:57 PM
I see a squirrel, so the answer is a....no. :D
How do you know you weren't breast feed?
[ December 19, 2002, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: HARDCORE-SKI ]

Blown 472
12-19-2002, 01:58 PM
I see thru you plan here mister, get everyone worked up, and then play the other card and the chicks are all over you, sneaky very sneaky, could we get the cock block modorator in here please.

WetWillie
12-19-2002, 07:50 PM
Blown,
I dont know what it is about that chick on your Avatar but I think I love her!!!!
You got any other photos of her'!!!
WW :p

K3-River-Rat
12-19-2002, 08:12 PM
RPrincez:
Don't be a little tit boy. LOL :D Are kidding NOT super-V he goes for them hot lookin
............ eek! BIG tited blondes eek! .............
Don't worry about anyone holding any sort of a grudge against you super-V :cool: I think EVERYONE on here was concerned about what the hell was going to happen as far as what changes there might HAVE to be made and how much of our adult fun was going to suffer because of it??
You see how you were a bit bitch slapped around yesterday for your whining and carrying on RIGHT??
That was just everyones way of telling you to just chill out a little (ok maybe a lot) wink
We are all in this deal together and if we have to make some changes for some people that simply can't appreciate our adult fun on here then so be it we can go along with it for now until some other things can be worked out SO "no worries" super-V I think most of us see it as a little over-reaction about the whole deal on your part and you have "nothing" to worry about as far as anyone holding anything against you!!! OK DUDE :cool:
I accidently stumbled onto something early this morning and since Craig told us all there really wasn't an issue with the language on here I thought I would post it with kind of a smart ass message about it being our "new & improved" ***boat site so we could all enjoy a good adult laugh and some of us might get big kick out of "still" having some fun on here!!!
I also thought it might help some people lighten up a little with what's going on!!
Why don't you go over there and check it out have a good laugh and ease your mind of people being upset with you a bit because I think you are over-reacting again wink DR. K3 :D
Make sure you follow the damn instructions that are posted for the "youngsters" and be sure to follow it all the way through!!! some people are missing the best part by clicking out of it "before" it gets to the really funny shit!!
PS:Just wanted to let you know I thought you DID deserve the "I want my mommy" & crying baby pic I threw at ya yesterday!! j/k
[ December 19, 2002, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: K3-River-Rat ]

Rexone
12-19-2002, 08:16 PM
I think Craig and all the moderators and most the members are just concerned with preserving the site at this point and everyone got a little testy for a bit. And yes you are an asshole, but we still luv ya... :D :D

sandblasted
12-19-2002, 09:03 PM
Blown 472:
I think your an ass cuz you took down the swinging nut squirrel. hey, the nuts ain't swinging anymore...did a moderator put the kibash on it!!! wink

superV
12-20-2002, 07:30 AM
Rexone:
I think Craig and all the moderators and most the members are just concerned with preserving the site at this point and everyone got a little testy for a bit. And yes you are an asshole, but we still luv ya... :D :D Hey its MR.ASsHOLE to you!J/K :D

K3-River-Rat
12-20-2002, 01:54 PM
superV:
Hey its MR.ASSHOLE to you!J/K :D LOL :D I love that new signature there superV LMAO the 1st time I noticed it wink
What did ya think of my prank? :D

rivercrazy
12-20-2002, 02:02 PM
Doesn't look like SuperV's an A-hole afterall! Just proves that if you have something to say that's not inline with the popular majority, you still ain't an A-Hole. Either that or the voiced majority doesn't constitute a majority overall!. Interesting and facinating!

78Eliminator
12-20-2002, 02:07 PM
SuperV is a big time asshole in my book. That's why I like him. SV, change your avatar so the squirel jacks off. That would be awesome....

beyondhelpin
12-22-2002, 12:43 PM
I have seen the picture of the girl cleaning your boat. Any problems you had at feeding time when you where a baby should be no problem now!

Nujetter
12-22-2002, 06:01 PM
Hey SuperV lets just hope when your breast feeding now you arent saying ma ma while doing it eek! :D j/k. But anyway your not an asshole you have given some good advice on here and isnt that what its all about here anyway? :cool: