PDA

View Full Version : McCants-Artest-Kobe

dmontzsta
03-15-2006, 10:08 PM
OMG McCants OWNED Kobe, he held him to 25 points. I thought Artest was good, this no namer is great! He totally dominated Kobe and made him his bitch. Kobe = McCants Bitch!
lol
I tried telling blowncarrera and DILLIGAF last night. Artest didnt do SHIT. Kobe is just playing off right now, he has not broke 30 points in the last 3 games. I guess Artest has taken a toll on him, before and after the game. Artest is a machine, he is the man.

acatitude
03-15-2006, 10:13 PM
Artest is the man kobe is his bitch kobes probably still sore fro last night lol, or to tired from his crying and whining all night. what did he do 30 points on 26 shots ARtest had 28 on 16 shots and kobes ;ast 2 were garbage points when artest let him shoot as clock ran down............ you saw the game lmao

SnoopJonnyJon
03-15-2006, 10:15 PM
Man, your making me miss having satellite TV. Back 4-5 years ago I watched every single televised NBA game on. I've seen like 5 games this year. And i got to watch the All-star Saturday Night. This going-to-university shit sucks.

dmontzsta
03-15-2006, 10:20 PM
yeah, that Artest is one bad ass mofo. What about the game Kobe played before the Kings? he didnt even break 30, he must have been scared to play Artest next.
I guess you dont understand that Kobe has been carrying the Lakers on his back all year and is getting pretty tired. Kobe can have his way with anyone in the league, there is not one man who can stop him. If you do not understand that, then you do not watch enough basketball.
So do you give McCants credit for Kobe scoring 25 points? He "held" Kobe to less points than Artest, McCants is a machine.
The stats speak for themselves, Kobe OWNS Artest. I think it is funny how all of the sudden he goes to the Kings and he owns Kobe, when he hasnt done shit through the rest of his career.
Put down the crack pipe and face reality. ANY team would choose Kobe over Artest, they would be stupid not to. Every GM in the league has said they would want Kobe on their team in clutch time.