PDA

View Full Version : POOR BOATER FUND

PACKINAIR
09-02-2003, 12:35 PM
I am selling my boat cause I need the $$ out of it to take care of some things. cry . so here is my theory... if every one of the 6859 members sends me $2 that will give me enough to where I can keep my boat and make everything all better.. I can accept cash check or paypal.. For the price of 1 gallon of gas you can help a poor boaters dreams come true. Now isn't that worth $2??? Between here and OSO and screamandfly I should be alight :D Hey you can't blame a guy for trying....
Scott Farmer
3215 White rd.
Lambertville, MI 48144

dcb carrera
09-02-2003, 12:46 PM
After that statement don't jump on phat-cat anymore. Not that he didn't deserve it.

PACKINAIR
09-02-2003, 01:08 PM
hey, you can't blame a guy for trying... you just never know anymore.. I could either wind up on page 12 real fast or not have to sell my boat and be happy again.. LOL...wierder things have happened.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I know if I wasn't the broke one this time I would be the first one to launch a check to someone..
[ September 02, 2003, 02:09 PM: Message edited by: PACKINAIR ]

Mandelon
09-02-2003, 01:14 PM
I have $2.00 here for you. Come and pick it up anytime. wink

HammerDown
09-02-2003, 01:17 PM
Come out to Philly...I'll give ya 2 bucks and buy ya a Philly Cheese Steak. :D

carbonmarine
09-02-2003, 01:23 PM
Come to Newport and grab my 2 bucks too .... You can also take the girlfriend home with you as well.... Please ......
Rick32

572Daytona
09-02-2003, 01:25 PM
here ya go...print and cut it out. Don't spend it all in one place. Btw, hotjobs.com has over 1000 listing in the Lambertville, MI area
http://www.digiserve.com/eescape/closet/silly/2-at-Taco-Bell.jpg

carbonmarine
09-02-2003, 01:50 PM
Your a real ****ing loser Lebowski.., Ya know that !
RIck32

PACKINAIR
09-02-2003, 01:57 PM
RD: I don't really expect people to send me money.. this is just my making lite of my situation.. I was screwed VERY bad by someone I trusted and am now in a position where I have to sell my boat fast just to survive.. Hell I have nothing better to do no concidering I no longer even have a car. My only car option is to go get one of my mothers flordia cars but I don't even have enought for an airline ticket or gas to get it home.. So if my joking around bothers you that much I would be more than happy to remove the threads.. But my way of dealing with things is joking around.. and going from whatever the hell I want to $4.27 in the matter of a week and being stuck at home on top of it makes one kinda stir crazy and dealing with it how I can..
Scott

PACKINAIR
09-02-2003, 01:59 PM
RiverDave:
I know if I wasn't the broke one this time I would be the first one to launch a check to someone..
:rolleyes: Man, your just gettin better and better here..
RD :D and yes I am the first to help.. hell on OSO the one kid that posts there all the time could not get a gold membership to see pics cause he isn't old enough for a credit card so I got him a membership for his b-bay...didn't even know the kid..

PACKINAIR
09-02-2003, 02:09 PM
come on dave.. this is all in fun.. :confused:

topless
09-02-2003, 02:14 PM
RiverDave:
PACKINAIR:
RiverDave:
I know if I wasn't the broke one this time I would be the first one to launch a check to someone..
:rolleyes: Man, your just gettin better and better here..
RD :D and yes I am the first to help.. hell on OSO the one kid that posts there all the time could not get a gold membership to see pics cause he isn't old enough for a credit card so I got him a membership for his b-bay...didn't even know the kid.. No shit? Well then becuase of that I'm going to be sending you 4 dollars (double the pledge amount) cold hard cash in the mail tomorrow. :)
If nothing else it'll get ya a beer.
RD <--- Always helps other good samaritans Hell RD, send some cash my way while you are in such a giving mood! LOL I helped someone once. :)

MagicMtnDan
09-02-2003, 02:21 PM
I almost sent you two bucks but then I thought to myself hey, forget him! He has a boat and I don't!
So, the way I figure it, you owe me $4.00! $2.00 that I can't send you (it's for my buy-my-own-boat fund) and $2.00 that you should send me since you have a boat and I don't.

DansBlown73Nordic
09-02-2003, 04:31 PM
Here are a few bucks for you!!!! :D
http://www.deerfarmer.net/bigbuck/images/deer.JPG

Freak
09-02-2003, 05:01 PM
I got a laugh out of it packin.....no harm no foul only laughs - DON'T fall for this scam! He is just like the bum on the street corner. All he will do is buy more booze and cigarettes with the money - that was funny
[ September 02, 2003, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: Freak ]

PACKINAIR
09-02-2003, 06:46 PM
[ September 02, 2003, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: PACKINAIR ]

GlastronGuy
09-02-2003, 07:11 PM
PACKINAIR:
RD: I don't really expect people to send me money.. this is just my making lite of my situation.. I was screwed VERY bad by someone I trusted and am now in a position where I have to sell my boat fast just to survive.. Hell I have nothing better to do no concidering I no longer even have a car. My only car option is to go get one of my mothers flordia cars but I don't even have enought for an airline ticket or gas to get it home.. So if my joking around bothers you that much I would be more than happy to remove the threads.. But my way of dealing with things is joking around.. and going from whatever the hell I want to $4.27 in the matter of a week and being stuck at home on top of it makes one kinda stir crazy and dealing with it how I can..
Scott He's just upset that you may be a bigger attention ***** than he is.