PDA

View Full Version : a bit gay but a cool pic

dimarcobros
10-07-2003, 10:44 AM
I posted it already on west but thought I would post here as well....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/752Plgptexz-med.jpg
DMB

Mandelon
10-07-2003, 10:45 AM
It was better on Hot Spots West.

dimarcobros
10-07-2003, 10:46 AM
should i take it off

FMluvswater
10-07-2003, 10:51 AM
It's a beautiful picture. :) Glad you posted it on this forum or I would not have gotten to see it. :)

TheLurker
10-07-2003, 10:52 AM
dimarcobros:
should i take it off No No No No Dont take it off<<-- David Lee Roth

dimarcobros
10-07-2003, 10:54 AM
RiverDave:
dimarcobros:
should i take it off Not unless your a female with a decent set of jugs.. LOL
RD LMAO...fair enough
DMB

DogHouse
10-07-2003, 10:54 AM
Perhaps one of you enlightened youths could explain to an old guy exactly what is so gay about a picture of a nice sunset!
:D

91nordic29
10-07-2003, 10:56 AM
DogHouse:
Perhaps one of you enlightened youths could explain to an old guy exactly what is so gay about a picture of a nice sunset!
:D that is what i was thinking!!!

dimarcobros
10-07-2003, 10:57 AM
DogHouse:
:D You are right there is nothing gay about it. When you are talking about 40' boats doing 140 and getting loaded with your buddies, bringing up a sunset is not always the most manly thing to do. But I stand corrected.
DMB

DogHouse
10-07-2003, 11:04 AM
I think the correct method is to be standing on the beach, beer in hand, then say "man, look at that great sunset", quickly followed by "I'll drink to that!"
:D

chub
10-07-2003, 11:29 AM
Nothing caps off a good "manly" discussion like "Damn," it just sounds manly, or heart felt "hell yeah." Or a good fart amongst freinds. :D

FastTimmy
10-07-2003, 12:07 PM
If gay is right, then that shit is tight...

summerlove
10-07-2003, 12:19 PM
DogHouse:
:D DMB is just so sensitive - it's nice to know he's in touch with his feminine side wink For him, it's not all babes, beer, and beef,there's real substance between his ears. Hey, DMB, post a few more pics like this one so we can see what kind of guy you really are. Do you also like Rainbows? J/K, LOL. :D
BTW, next week is the ride I promised. I looked for your Hallett last weekend but to no avail....

Up 4 River
10-07-2003, 01:39 PM
summerlove:
DogHouse:
:D DMB is just so sensitive - it's nice to know he's in touch with his feminine side wink For him, it's not all babes, beer, and beef,there's real substance between his ears. Hey, DMB, post a few more pics like this one so we can see what kind of guy you really are. Do you also like Rainbows? J/K, LOL. :D
BTW, next week is the ride I promised. I looked for your Hallett last weekend but to no avail.... DMB,
Do you have pictures of Rainbows? You and Summer Love could write a song, use your photography for the album cover and we could all play it togerher as we drive throught he chanel. :D Just kidding bud, but since evryone else got aboard I had to.

summerlove
10-07-2003, 01:46 PM
Up 4 River:
summerlove:
DogHouse:
BTW, next week is the ride I promised. I looked for your Hallett last weekend but to no avail.... DMB,
Do you have pictures of Rainbows? You and Summer Love could write a song, use your photography for the album cover and we could all play it togerher as we drive throught he chanel. :D Just kidding bud, but since evryone else got aboard I had to. I know, I should talk - Summer Love , right? Well, here's the story on the name - when I was 11, my parents bought a new 1971 Campbell 20, and named it summer love, because we loved going to the river, etc. fast forward 18 years, dad dies, we get a new 24' campbell in 94, and in honor of my dad, we kept the name. I realize it's kinda corny, but without him, I'd never would have gotten into boating...
Oh, and BTW, about that album cover, I can't sing. Hopefully, DMB has his vocal chords in shape, because when I sing, my kids dis-own me!

Up 4 River
10-07-2003, 01:55 PM
That's a great story and an honor to your Dad. If I named my boat after my Dad's I grew up on it would be called Mercy Me. That was the name becasue it had 95 Mercury OB on the back.
DMB has been known to sing and carry a tune. Maybe we can debut your guys first album at :D Shooter's?

dimarcobros
10-07-2003, 01:59 PM
HA....HA everyone is a comedian. You make fun but that is great picture. If you go to the post on the hotspots west you will see some more great ones.
As far as carrying a tune......only with about 10 beers in me. :D
DMB

River Lynchmob
10-07-2003, 02:00 PM
come on Up4 DMB couldn't carry a tune if it had handles welded to it.