PDA

View Full Version : Ever have a gay guy cut your hair?

Mandelon
09-09-2003, 05:00 PM
A few weeks ago I went into my regular place to get a hair cut. There is a chain in San Diego called Ralphs. It was started by some English guy like 20 years ago. He had a few shops around town and they were pretty cool. Posters of the Clash and punk rock stuff on the walls. Played loud cool music and was generally a fun place to go.
I guess he just sold out a while back and when I went in was a little different. Still mostly the same, but "different".
Anyway, you put your name on the list and when your turn comes the next available stylist cuts your hair. I have never had a bad cut there. Some were even good. This last time there was an obvious flamer working there. And, yep, it was MY turn. Oh well, what the hell, its only a haircut, not like we are making out.
He did a good job, even trimmed my eyebrows :rolleyes: I think this means I am officially old now.
I have to go back again this week, cuz its time again. But this time I'm hopin for the brunette with the big jugs instead. wink

JetBoatRich
09-09-2003, 05:08 PM
What you are saying is you really liked and can't wait until he touches your head again :(
pig_flyi

Kilrtoy
09-09-2003, 05:23 PM
I think he wants his HEAD rubbed again

DansBlown73Nordic
09-09-2003, 05:25 PM
eek!

Jrocket
09-09-2003, 05:25 PM
Mandelon:
He did a good job, even trimmed my eyebrows :rolleyes: I think this means I am officially old now.
Might mean more than that! LOL :D

Rod-64
09-09-2003, 05:31 PM
You know you're old when they whip out the weed whacker for your nose and ear hair.....or.....they start to braid it. :D

CA Stu
09-09-2003, 05:34 PM
Did he toss your salad too?
CA Stu

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-09-2003, 06:00 PM
I've had a gay guy cut my hair before but i guess i really wouldn't have to worry about. :D If you didn't feel comfy with him why are you going back did you miss him that much LOL!! wink I think you like him running his comb through your hair. But since you said you were getting old it may not be long now before you have to do the brush over not the brush off.LMAO! :D :rolleyes:

Jetty 468
09-09-2003, 06:05 PM
To answer the question hell no .If it happened I would not do it twice nor tell anyone and no I don't want to go camping :D

SoCalOffshore
09-09-2003, 06:06 PM
When your old enough to have your eye brows trimmed, anytime you can get head you got to go for it. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-09-2003, 06:07 PM
Jetty 468:
To answer the question hell no .If it happened I would not do it twice nor tell anyone and no I don't want to go camping :D LMFAO!! :D camping so i guess you would tell the next day. :D

carbonmarine
09-09-2003, 06:12 PM
Jelly or Syrup...........
Rick32

Mandelon
09-09-2003, 06:16 PM
Camping? No camping. Jeez you guys..... :rolleyes:
Never said I liked it, my point was that it felt odd and I really did not like it. But that the haircut was ok. The brunette with the big boobs is nice and she leans over my head when she washes my hair. wink
I come from a family of bushy eyebrow people I guess....but at least we are not uni-brows!! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-09-2003, 06:18 PM
thats because you have your unibrow trimmed with the haircut. LMAO!! :D

SoCalOffshore
09-09-2003, 06:20 PM
He don't worry about your eye brows. I may have had them trimmed once or twice. But, thank god my ears are still hairless and not in need of a trim. Yet. eek!

Jrocket
09-09-2003, 06:25 PM
I have a cute girl with big boobs cut my hair!Unfortunately her boyfriend is on the boards also! LMAO :D

dr. margarita
09-09-2003, 06:35 PM
I'll bet the gay dude cuts your hair better than than the chick :D Give us an update.
How's that South Beach diet goin? New stylist, diet, eye brow trimming. Damn dude...mid-life crisis? eek!

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-09-2003, 06:42 PM
LMAO!! where's the new sports car? Better get it while you still have hair. :D Right now you can get a convertible. and not worry about the shinny spot starting on the crown area. :D wink

Mandelon
09-09-2003, 06:49 PM
I did not ask for workout help here.... :rolleyes:
This is not a new crisis. This is the usual crisis! :D
No bald spots, but my forehead is a little bigger than it used to be.... :cool:
No sports car, got a boat instead! :D

FRENCHIE
09-09-2003, 06:50 PM
Got to admit it, the guy i have been going to for two years now, recommended by a friend is more than gay! But he got's a gift, the guy can sure cut good hair and has entered and won several competitions!

HammerDown
09-09-2003, 07:23 PM
FRENCHIE:
Got to admit it, the guy i have been going to for two years now, recommended by a friend is more than gay! But he got's a gift, the guy can sure cut good hair and has entered and won several competitions! Hmmmm, so which hair is he cutting?...nice Speedo by the way.
I would'nt let a Peter Puffer near my Head eek! ...either one! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-09-2003, 07:26 PM
Frenchie goes in for the bikini wax lol!! :D j/k

HammerDown
09-09-2003, 07:40 PM
I don't know...but with all the Beautiful WOMEN out there cutting Heads...why the hell would I want some Dude rubbing up on my head, yuk Gay or not.

LUVNLIFE
09-09-2003, 07:41 PM
I thought the international sign of being gay was having your eyebrows trimmed. :p :D

Brian Devlin
09-09-2003, 10:26 PM
[ September 10, 2003, 12:16 AM: Message edited by: Brian Devlin ]

Faster Daddy
09-10-2003, 02:35 AM
Lets get a few things straight. 1. No haircut will ever make you look good (or any amount of booze) 2. That giant patch of skin is forehead? Looks like foreskin! 3. Congratulations on your coming-out :cool:
[ September 10, 2003, 03:38 AM: Message edited by: Faster Daddy ]

Blown 472
09-10-2003, 05:10 AM
Where is boozer??

Boozer
09-10-2003, 05:37 AM
I'm right here and I cant say that I have ever had a gay guy cut my hair because I havent. I get my haircuts in the ghetto. Why pay $17 for a cut when I can go in to the Barrio and get the same cut for $7? Who cares if the bitch dont speak english she cuts my hair good.

Jet City
09-10-2003, 05:46 AM
HammerDown:
FRENCHIE:
Got to admit it, the guy i have been going to for two years now, recommended by a friend is more than gay! But he got's a gift, the guy can sure cut good hair and has entered and won several competitions! Hmmmm, so which hair is he cutting?...nice Speedo by the way.
I would'nt let a Peter Puffer near my Head eek! ...either one! :D HammerDown = HomoFobe, I donno about the haircut thing, I go to a place thats all women cutting the hair. But I have had good success with a particular "suspiciously gay" dude help me pick out business dress clothes at the local Bon Marche' store, he does a better job of that than the women in the store seem to. I must be colorblind, I cannot match a shirt, tie and slacks to save my life.

Slick
09-10-2003, 05:50 AM
Here's the deal. My wife "Sassy1" has a gay guy. I believe every woman needs a gay guy, end of story. She can go out, have a good time and I don't worry if she's getting hit on by other dudes because she's already with one. Second of all, he cuts hair and does a bitchen job. It's nice to see a $30 check to the salon instead of the normal $125 they charge to do my wife's hair. So, yes, I've also had my hair cut by a gay guy.
You guys need to get over that homophobia. It's almost as if your overcompensating for your lack of masculinity. eek!

Jungle Boy
09-10-2003, 06:35 AM
When you put your name on the list, just write beside it that you don't want that FAG to do the cutting. I'm sure this will solve your problem. :D

tenchi17
09-10-2003, 06:41 AM
MRS FLYIN VEE:
Frenchie goes in for the bikini wax lol!! :D j/k Frenchi goes in for a brizilin wax
every thing from the nose down LMAO jawdrop

tenchi17
09-10-2003, 06:42 AM
MRS FLYIN VEE:
Frenchie goes in for the bikini wax lol!! :D j/k Frenchi goes in for a brizilin wax
every thing from the nose down LMAO jawdrop

Boozer
09-10-2003, 06:44 AM
Jungle Boy:
When you put your name on the list, just write beside it that you don't want that FAG to do the cutting. I'm sure this will solve your problem. :D That's funny. Effective to I am sure. But then again they may tell you just to leave altogether. Because that'd be like going to McDonalds and saying I don't want that N***** cooking my Hamburger. Not exactly PC.

Slick
09-10-2003, 06:49 AM
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Blown 472
09-10-2003, 06:55 AM
I would not sweat it mandy, your are probably to femmie for him anyway. :D :D

Mandelon
09-10-2003, 07:25 AM
All the true colors come out on this thread. :D They only used to have girls there, so it was a surprise that the guy was even there. It was only by chance that it was my name on the top of the list when when he was done with the last guy.
But its not like I am going to tell him, "No, you can't cut my hair."
How do you homophobe's get around??? Something like 10% of people are gay.

TrojanDan
09-10-2003, 08:30 AM
My haircutter dude is as gay as a three dollar bill, but he sure does a great job. Plus he hasn't raised his prices in the 7 years I've been going to him. Why is it that only gays or chicks can cut hair right? That is unless you go to your corner $6 barber than I hope to hell he is straight. :D