PDA

View Full Version : What's the best strip club you've been too!

Just Tool'n
09-26-2003, 07:46 PM
Let's hear about them!

Havasu Hangin'
09-26-2003, 07:46 PM
Club Paradise (no cell phone with me).

HavasuBarney
09-26-2003, 09:20 PM
Olympic Gardens (brought my girl with me!)

SPECTRABRENT
09-26-2003, 09:24 PM
Spearmint Rhino in Las Vegas.
Brent
[ September 26, 2003, 10:26 PM: Message edited by: SPECTRABRENT ]

40oz'nHO's
09-26-2003, 09:35 PM
I have been to just about all of them in Vegas and my favorite is Cheetahs. It use to be Crazy Horse but not anymore. The Speermint Rino sucks. Last time I was there I watched 565edge talk a stripper down from $1500 to $140 for "The Whole Ranch" back at the hotel. She then took off with his $140 and he never saw her again. Good Times

RandyH
09-26-2003, 09:42 PM
HavasuBarney:
Olympic Gardens (brought my girl with me!) Very nice place. Also try Jaguars. Its on the other side of the strip near the Rio and Palms. Very private rooms upstairs. eek!
RandyH

SPECTRABRENT
09-26-2003, 09:46 PM
Why did 565Edge pay the stripper $140.00 before he got her back to the hotel? I always thought you paid after you are done with them.
Brent
[ September 26, 2003, 10:48 PM: Message edited by: SPECTRABRENT ]

909er
09-26-2003, 09:47 PM
Tropical Lei in Upland, California. Full nude and smokin' women.

bigerich
09-26-2003, 09:50 PM
Vegas - Ricks Tally Ho - Tons of "extras"
Denver - Diamond Cabaret - Nothing beats a steak and boobs!!!!

Kilrtoy
09-26-2003, 09:57 PM
My living room when all the girls come over.
Oh thats open to the public,
Crazy Horse in Vegas...
But for those of you who have been over, you know what i'm talking about....

565edge
09-26-2003, 09:58 PM
No disrespect 909er,your wife is ****ing hot!!I didnt get to see any pics before :confused: .your more than welcome to email them to me. :)

40oz'nHO's
09-26-2003, 10:08 PM
SPECTRABRENT:
Why did 565Edge pay the stripper $140.00 before he got her back to the hotel? I always thought you paid after you are done with them.
Brent 565edge is not the smartest MOFO to ever enter a strip joint. He was so stoked he talked her down from $1500 that he just handed her the money when she asked for it. I told him that he just got hustled but he sat there for an hour swearing up and down that she was going to come back. Easiest $140 she ever made.

randy77zt
09-26-2003, 11:34 PM
mitchell bros in san francisco-all these little rooms with shows going on in there.takes 3 hours or so to check out the shows.the battery salesman must make lots of money there cause the girls use the toys on each other.the shower show has 6 girls on the stage.you can watch while sitting at a booth style table.then for more money after the show you can get 2 girls to have fun on your table.i like to check out the piercings.

Cs19
09-26-2003, 11:50 PM
that money deal happened to my buddy twice, but at his house. Dumb ass,he called the cops and they came out and laughed at him.. I still like my local tittie bar, captain creams. :cool:

DansBlown73Nordic
09-27-2003, 04:16 AM
Pub Charles in Scranton P.A. They have a huge stage and about 40 girls each night..... eek!

Boozer
09-27-2003, 05:34 AM
909er:
Tropical Lei in Upland, California. Full nude and smokin' women. Your F'n kidding me right? We use to go to that place before we were old enough to go to the 21+ joints. It's a total shit hole and the women there are NOT smokin. I don't even see why you'd want to go to that place with a woman as hot as yours. I think it was like $15 cover and then you have to buy a drink every half hour which is like 3 oz of coke all the rest ice and pay $4 for it.
If you guys ever want to go to a BAD ASS titty bar then you need to come to Denver and check out the Diamond Cabaret. They have the hottest strippers you will ever see period. For a set amount of money you can have dinner with a stripper. The cabaret has a 5 star restraunt. They even have a lingerie shop and the stripper you have dinner with will go in and try different types of lingerie on for you. You can also usually work out a fair price to get the stripper to go back to your place or a hotel with you for a night cap. Best part of all is Fridays. Fridays at the Cabaret they have $6.95 Prime Rib lunch buffett. The lunch is awesome and the views are even better.
I have been to a lot of titty bars in Cali and Colo, The Diamond Cabaret takes number 1 for sure.

beached 1
09-27-2003, 06:15 AM
Havasu Hangin':
Club Paradise (no cell phone with me). Ditto!
my ex used to dance there, whch made it even more fun after we split up.
:D
[ September 27, 2003, 07:16 AM: Message edited by: beached 1 ]

FRENCHIE
09-27-2003, 07:52 AM
club 215, or fantasy in sanberdoo, at least two summers ago, my God, well ill leave it at that... :D

hd&boatrider
09-27-2003, 08:14 AM
Don't go to em...If I want some strippin' to take place my girl will take care of that :)

909er
09-27-2003, 09:33 AM
Boozer:
909er:
Tropical Lei in Upland, California. Full nude and smokin' women. Your F'n kidding me right? We use to go to that place before we were old enough to go to the 21+ joints. It's a total shit hole and the women there are NOT smokin. I don't even see why you'd want to go to that place with a woman as hot as yours. I think it was like $15 cover and then you have to buy a drink every half hour which is like 3 oz of coke all the rest ice and pay $4 for it.
If you guys ever want to go to a BAD ASS titty bar then you need to come to Denver and check out the Diamond Cabaret. They have the hottest strippers you will ever see period. For a set amount of money you can have dinner with a stripper. The cabaret has a 5 star restraunt. They even have a lingerie shop and the stripper you have dinner with will go in and try different types of lingerie on for you. You can also usually work out a fair price to get the stripper to go back to your place or a hotel with you for a night cap. Best part of all is Fridays. Fridays at the Cabaret they have $6.95 Prime Rib lunch buffett. The lunch is awesome and the views are even better.
I have been to a lot of titty bars in Cali and Colo, The Diamond Cabaret takes number 1 for sure. No, I'm not kidding you.

Boozer
09-27-2003, 09:43 AM
909er:
Boozer:
909er:
I have been to a lot of titty bars in Cali and Colo, The Diamond Cabaret takes number 1 for sure. No, I'm not kidding you. There was one cool chick that use to dance there. She hung upside down from the pole with her feet. Pretty cool to watch. She was ugly as sin though.

26 QUEST
09-27-2003, 09:51 AM
Went to a place in Nashville can remember the name, but the slogan was 99 beautiful ones and 1 ugly one and they were telling the truth.

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-27-2003, 09:55 AM
Never been but then again it's always better at home. :D :p

Boozer
09-27-2003, 09:56 AM
26 QUEST:
Went to a place in Nashville can remember the name, but the slogan was 99 beautiful ones and 1 ugly one and they were telling the truth. Sounds like a Deja Vu statement. Supposedly the place to go in TN is in Memphis. Place called Platinum Plus. Gonna be taking a trip to Memphis in a few months to visit a friend. Anyone got any suggestions on places to stop and see other then Graceland?

26 QUEST
09-27-2003, 10:13 AM
Leave it to boozer to know the name. Rachals in florda is a high class place. Good food jawdrop

WetWillie
09-27-2003, 10:23 AM
Gold Club in Atlanta!
[ September 27, 2003, 11:24 AM: Message edited by: WetWillie ]

bchbum
09-27-2003, 12:20 PM
I like Copper Canyon on Saturdays . Usally a great show ,no cover charge . all it costs is my fuel & beer

bohica
09-27-2003, 12:22 PM
I don't like the all nude places - no alcohol and that sucks.
Fritz's in Bellflower is good, always a good time had there. :D

johnboy
09-27-2003, 08:35 PM
WetWillie:
Gold Club in Atlanta! B-I-N-G-0... Gold Club was the SHIZNIT!
It is shut down last I heard...Went one night with a sales guy for one of our suppliers he dropped like 6K that night (his company covered the expense report) you talk about a wild time. No pasties, no panties hell most of em walked around with out shoes, just a garter for the cash.......
The Gold Rooms rocked. There was a documentery on Court TV awhile back showing all the mafia links.
Johnboy

al cole'holic
09-27-2003, 08:46 PM
Christie's in Phoenix, fell in love a few times in one night...that's a first :D

JetBoatRich
09-28-2003, 07:23 AM
WetWillie:
Gold Club in Atlanta! Very nice place :D :D
The places I have been in Atlanta were all nice. :rolleyes:
From what I hear

hboldno7
09-28-2003, 09:08 AM
The Best clubs are in vancouver bc.

hoolign
09-28-2003, 09:35 AM
hboldno7:
The Best clubs are in vancouver bc. you Bet,,
used to be ..Marble Arch,met motley crue there once, the Austin Hotel on Granville, The number 5 Orange, The Drake..shitty neiborhood but great ripper joint,The Airways in Richmond,The North Burnaby Inn, The Cecil,
Vancouver Rocks!!
[ September 28, 2003, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: hoolign ]

LakesOnly
09-28-2003, 09:39 AM
Best one Ive been to? My bedroom. Some great shows have been put on there. :D
Then there's the Crazy Horse II on Vegas...that was fun...
LO

Trailer Park Casanova
09-28-2003, 09:40 AM
hboldno7:
The Best clubs are in vancouver bc. You can believe that brothers.
Other than some petty zoning rules,, correct me if I'm wrong, I believe there are no restrictions what so ever on what goes on in the clubs in BC.
I think the only law is over 21 and no drugs. That's it.
A lapdance in a Vancover Titty bar is what ever you want it to be, as far as you want to take it.
The Canadians seem to be fine with it. The sun still comes up in the morning.

hoolign
09-28-2003, 09:46 AM
Actually it's 19 for legal age,and your not allowed to touch em any more,it changes all the time,in Alberta it used to be a free for all,and that changed.
When I moved back to Van I was used to the rules in Alberta,used to roll up bills lay back on the stage, the rippers would retrieve the bill any way they wanted,depending on how big the bill was jawdrop
when I moved back to Van and went to do this,I was almost fined and punted.

Trailer Park Casanova
09-28-2003, 09:51 AM
It's been about 10 years since I was there. Figures it would change by now.
The bigger the bill the bigger the thrill was the rule.
I loved leaning back on the bar, putting the bill in my mouth and they pluck it out no hands,,,

hoolign
09-28-2003, 09:55 AM
If you had a twenty in your mouth you'd better hope she did'nt do back to back shows,without a shower in between :D