PDA

View Full Version : how was your weekend?

hoolign
10-03-2002, 09:42 AM
Well they say payback is a bitch...but, ten fold? been at work for just over three weeks,and evrything that could go wrong,did! the wifes in school 2 hours north of where we live,the kid is staying with his uncle because he can't be trusted at home,I get a call,the wifes cryin and freakin out. turns out the kid invited 6 people and I use that term loosly over for a small<----" " party,well one of these 6 geniouses decided to post this on the internet,and thanx to the power of technology it reached roughly 200 ready to wreck idiots, and wreck they did,carpet,walls hardwood floors,doors,bedsheets some chick lost her cherry on my bed! some fool jumped off my roof onto my tin shed ..fell through ,wrecking more items,they stole my onkyo amp,checks, had to change accounts paintball guns,2500.00 gold chain,watches,wifes jewelry and were finding more stuff missing every time we turn around,about 5 grand in damage and 7-8 grand stolen...now the kicker..cops come,no impairds handed out ,only a few names taken,kid tells them "my old man is gona kick the shit out of me"
cops tell me, if you touch him well charge you.. and rumor around his school is tommorow night is round two!
how was your weekend? :p

HighRoller
10-03-2002, 09:56 AM
Not to be insensitive,but if you leave a kid alone for long enough he'll find some kind of trouble to get into!Sounds like your wife needs to ditch school and get home to dish out some whoop ass!!!!Then you can get your"payback"by making the kid work his ass off for the next few years and sign his paycheck over to you.

BowTie Rick
10-03-2002, 09:58 AM
Damn, that sucks. All we used to do was plant pot seeds in the house plants. :cool:

Liberator TJ1984
10-03-2002, 09:58 AM
Ain't got kids old enough for that yet....but I hear Military School may be what it takes next....my dad would not have beat me ?Disown yea.. yes I did get whoopin's and good ones.. eek! ..law used to respect a parent that would dish out a spankin if needed. :mad: .... but there were times he let my ass sit in jail and think about things.....get a whole new perspective on life from there.....good luck..hope all turns out well....

shockwaveharry
10-03-2002, 10:02 AM
Military school! :mad:

spectras only
10-03-2002, 01:12 PM
Hey Jeff ,sorry to hear about your fracas with your kid and the police. My kid is turning 13 this month and my wife is thinking about quitting her job to start policing him around.You never know what will happen when you live them alone for awhile ,even if they're seem to be angels wink .Other than that my weekend was great ,still nice boating weather here :p .Did you get snow yet :D ?

hoolign
10-03-2002, 01:37 PM
well,, insurance babe just left, covered for everything except one of my sleds
never had it covered as the mill is out of it,they tried to carry it off and
when they could'nt get it over the fence,the ripped the hood off it,contractor will be here tommorow to check it out,new carpets,drywall,paint and a good cleaning,back to normal
military school sounds like a good idea,maybe as a combat fighting dummy,the ones those guys train on
the wife was at a week long seminar for insurance..irony I know,she got home on saturday and phoned me,i had to drive 700 km's home then back the next day,
****in kids just don't respect things! we never damaged anyones place,think the worst i did
was cellophane over the toilet bowl and get a few cats stoned!
one good thing just bought a black 02 T/A doesnt get here till the weekend,good rip up the highway will clear a guys head

hoolign
10-03-2002, 01:42 PM
spectras
glad to here alls well,and if you must know....go ahead laugh now..laugh very very hard because the answer to that is YES,at the rig it snowed for five days,got to -9c, here in red deer it's 16,but hey,us Albertans are tough :p might even take the boat out tommorow for its last run,see if i can borrow a dry suit and go for a ski, time to start planning for next summer!

missboatnam1
10-03-2002, 01:55 PM
hoolgan, i feel for ya, my daughter is totally out of controll, we had to stop going to the river about two months ago, because if we took her she would ruin our weekend (steeling, cusing, her way or no way)and if we left her at home, the house would be destroyed....iv checked into military school, for boys its alot easier, for girl hole diffrent story, and its not cheep....iv been trying to figure something out, boarding school is $2000.00 to $4000.00 per month depending on where you send them, ouch!!!...so im just hoping the day never comes for the cops knock on my door, and something tragic to happen to her, i have no controll, and it is the worst feeling ever!!!!...im lost!!! totally!!! i just dont understand kids!!!!...well, hang in there, i know my bitchin dident help, but alot of us have the same problem......good luck!!! eek!

hoolign
10-03-2002, 02:06 PM
miss boatnam
I don't consider you to be bitchin,misery loves company,I think maybe all the
parents who are going through this shit,we should chip in,build a big ass
cage, chuck em all in there,and take turns feeding them,mondays are no good for me :D
kids arent the same,when I was in shit,my old man would take me out behind the shed
and let me pick my own stick,after a few dozen run ins with the dreaded stick i kinda came around ,I even remember throwin away any big braches and replaced them with skinny willow branches,not such a smart move! did those suckers hurt! :o ,were looking into
boarding schools too,military schools,whatever it takes.

Sun burners
10-03-2002, 03:34 PM
Did the Quasi military thing with the boy, NOT much diffrent made him tougher. Cut him off of everything except a roof and food, he seemed to come around to a better attitude for life.

77charger
10-03-2002, 03:39 PM
the next weekend is almost here but for the last it was a sleepless one for me fri night lobster opener=no sleep and three fresh lobster sat was a wedding sun another night of lobster diving this weekend coming upi more lobster diving and get boat ready for havasu the next weekend!

kcm21
10-03-2002, 09:25 PM
hoolign,
sorry to hear about the problems. sucks for sure especially cause the cops, my dad popped me one time in the chest and i never crossed him again and ten years later he still tells me he may be old but he won't hesitate to drop me. Don't worry it sucks now but he will grow out of it and karma will F* him up in the end when he has kids!
-Kev-
[ October 03, 2002, 10:27 PM: Message edited by: kcm21 ]

NEW 2 RIVER
10-03-2002, 09:53 PM
would love to offer advice but my kids are 5 and 3 and everytime I tell someone I would do this if my kid did that,the kid does it and I dont do that.
I feel for ya man :)

JetBoatRich
10-04-2002, 06:03 AM
Kids can be challenging, I have a girl 13 and son that is 6. Both personalities can be frustrating at times, both of them are great kids, when they try. Both me and the wife work full time to provide which takes away time with them. Make the best out of the time together and do as many family things as possible. Communicate our thoughts and hopefully they will to.
Good luck!

Livin Large 27Hallett
10-04-2002, 06:10 AM
Wow, Rich you are getting pretty deep with that response.

diggler
10-04-2002, 06:14 AM
I graduated high school when I was 17. I was out of control, smoking pot, (attempting) to play guitar in a band, and tearing up my dad's house. After graduation, that was it, he booted me out.
Best damn thing my dad ever did. I love that man, he taught me responsiblity the hard way.

THOR
10-04-2002, 06:47 AM
Anyone remember the movie Gremlins?
I can keep picturing the scene where they are out of control and swinging from the fans and chandaliers

stix818
10-04-2002, 06:55 AM
Bum deal man. My uncle kind of went through the same thing. Damn kid got a lawyer and threatened to sue if he touched him. Kids these days!!!!

hoolign
10-04-2002, 10:12 AM
somtimes it feels like you go everything alone,until you start bitching on ***boat
and low and behold,theres a ton who been there done that,i appreciate the input from everyone, this is a great board!! everything from a cracked hull to a cracked kid,thanx!
I wish I could buy you all a beer,but maybe I'll just have one for all of you,oh shit... 4400 people,i feel a headache comming on, now where's that damn kid
SPECTRAS ONLY YOU BASTARD.......IT SNOWED HERE LAST NIGHT :D

BigDogIvan
10-04-2002, 10:46 AM
I didn't see how old you kid is , but I have a 14 year old girl that is got wondering when I will be a grand father eek! . She hangs out with these trashy low life "freinds" that I get thrown in my face daily with what they do I wount let her. I just had to change our home number becase not a one of them respect phone edicat(sp). They call, hang up or leave a messege, Call back every 15min untill you answer. Call early mornings or after our curfew. Military school would definaly get her attention and I would do it in a heat beat if she did what your kid did. Good luck in the repairs and with your kid.
BD

hoolign
10-04-2002, 10:54 AM
he's supposed to be turning 16 in november :D

BigDogIvan
10-04-2002, 10:57 AM
hoolign:
he's supposed to be turning 16 in november :D Supposed to turn 16. Is there a possibility he may not make it. wink :D

hoolign
10-04-2002, 11:04 AM
that is entirley up to him...I told him i helped bring you into this world..
and I will take you out! :D

superV
10-04-2002, 11:25 AM
I have one thing to say! "WALL TO WALL COUNSELING" thats what my pop did... :mad:

Spirit of Discovery
10-04-2002, 11:47 AM
Geese!! This crap is rampant!! How did our kids not learn simple respect?? I know I did growing up. My daughter, on the other hand, only respects things that glorify her!! We had to drive her to school every day the last half of her senior year just so she'd graduate. The Principal said if she was late one more time, they'd expell her. She was in trouble for making terrorist threats to another student and all kinds of crap like that. She is 21 now and no better! Hasn't worked or gone to college. Sponged off of Grandma until she found herself in Federal Prison for international trafficing and posession with the intent to distribute. I wish you all better luck with your kids than I had. I hope this stent in the Greybar Hotel will knock her up side the head. I am now a firm believer in these boot camps for teenagers. I almost think EVERY teenager should be required to go. almost everyone I know with older teens is having similar problems with their kids. For those of you who aren't going through this, Thank God that you don't have to visit this. It is really hard on a parent to see your beloved child make a mess out of their life.

shockwaveharry
10-04-2002, 12:01 PM
And people actually wonder why we don't have kids yet!

spectras only
10-04-2002, 02:11 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by hoolign:
SPECTRAS ONLY YOU BASTARD.......IT SNOWED HERE LAST NIGHT :D Just to rub it in,I'll go boating tomorrow and think of you all cosied up at your fireplace :D :D :D