miller19j
02-21-2003, 08:45 AM
LMAO...That guy has some balls!

HavasuDreamin'
02-21-2003, 09:12 AM
LOL........... :D

hot_diggity_dog
02-26-2003, 06:44 AM
Did any of you see the video from SuperV's party?
It has a special guest appearance from Chaddyshack. eek! eek!
SuperV's party video (http://www.discosquirrels.com/)
HDD :cool:

Blown 472
02-26-2003, 06:52 AM
That is some funny shit. :D

Mandelon
02-26-2003, 07:07 AM
"He's got the biggest balls of them all!" (Sing to AC/DC)

HammerDown
02-26-2003, 07:10 AM
Balls to the Wall man...(from the band Accept)

superV
02-26-2003, 09:12 AM
I see all you BALL lovers are hangging on my nuts again! :D Just wait till OP6 :rolleyes: Ill be the guy with the BIG BAllS! wink
BTW-LMAO :D

superV
02-26-2003, 12:38 PM
:D I hate when grils look at my Balls like that! wink

hot_diggity_dog
02-26-2003, 02:06 PM
How to clean and cook a squirrel? :confused:
The straight Dope (http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a1_014.html)

hot_diggity_dog
02-26-2003, 05:36 PM
This is what happens to SuperV eek!
when Mrs. SuperV gets gets pissed. :mad: :mad: argue :mad: :mad:
http://www.***boat.net/image_center/data/500/55Got_your_balls.jpg

Eric455
02-26-2003, 05:42 PM
ohh man thats some funny shit. girl lopoks confued and she dont know what the hell shes gotta do... lollll
eric

hot_diggity_dog
02-27-2003, 05:57 AM
Where you at SuperV :confused: some funny shit here. :D

superV
02-27-2003, 06:42 AM
OK who is eating my nuts!ROTFLMAO :D

hot_diggity_dog
02-27-2003, 07:05 AM
SuperV,
I'll try to find some more comedy for ya.

superV
02-27-2003, 07:07 AM
Keep it Rolling! :D

hot_diggity_dog
02-27-2003, 08:46 PM
SV,
So are you staying at Crazyhorse for OP6V?
[ February 28, 2003, 08:31 AM: Message edited by: hot_diggity_dog ]

hot_diggity_dog
02-27-2003, 08:46 PM
:D
[ February 28, 2003, 08:30 AM: Message edited by: hot_diggity_dog ]

superV
02-28-2003, 12:50 PM
Not sure just want to be with a large group. So if thats where its at, thats where im at! :D Are you?

hot_diggity_dog
02-28-2003, 12:54 PM
I'll be staying in the Havasu house.

superV
02-28-2003, 01:11 PM
hot_diggity_dog:
I'll be staying in the Havasu house.
HDD :cool: Must be nice! Is it on the water?

hot_diggity_dog
03-09-2003, 08:44 AM
SuperV,
I couldn't resist when I saw this article, too funny.
Forget Rocky, Here Comes SuperV
This Squirrel Can Water-Ski -- and he Works for Peanuts
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, March 7, 2003; Page C01
When the wretched winter drags on forever and the cold rain turns the dirty snow into dirty slush and the news is all bad and war looms and severe depression begins to seem like the only sensible lifestyle -- at times like this, it's refreshing to know that somewhere out there a squirrel is water-skiing.
The squirrel's name is SuperV.
SuperV Challenger 24, to be specific. This weekend, he is skiing at the National Capital Boat Show at the Dulles Expo Center in Chantilly.
But right now, SuperV in his trailer outside the Expo, waiting for Showtime.
"You've gotta keep the door shut because the squirrel's running around smoking big fatties ," says Lou Ann Best, 47, SuperV’s coach, trainer and nut massage sex/therapist. wink
Best disappears into a back room of her 40-foot Winnebago, searching for SuperV. "I've found him," she says, and then SuperV bounds out, jumps up onto the couch and climbs into the overhead cabinet where he likes to sleep and put his nuts on ice. eek!
Best sits in a recliner and reveals the secret of training a squirrel to water-ski.
"It's kinda like training a husband," she says. "You have to give them a lot of love and affection and nut fondling :D and tell them the same thing over and over again."
It was her husband, the late Chuck Best, who trained the first Chaddyshack . :(
That was back in 1978, when the couple ran a roller rink in Sanford, Fla. One of Chuck's skating students gave him a baby squirrel that had been blown out its nest during a hurricane that had the biggest nuts for such a small guy.
He named it SuperV , :D nursed it to health, and then taught it to water-ski behind a little remote-controlled boat.
Chuck Best had some kind of genius for teaching various animals to water-ski. "He taught two miniature ponies, two French poodles, an armadillo and a toad-frog," Lou Ann says, and then she pulls out an envelope of photos to prove she's not kidding.
Somehow it was SuperV who caught the public's attention. boxed
It may be that damn squirrel has the biggest nut’s I have ever seen. eek!
In 1979 the Orlando Sentinel published a story on SuperV’s skiing prowess. United Press International sent the story all over the world, which led to TV appearances, which led to gigs at boat shows and his famous Avatar on ***boat online. wink
"From then on it just went crazy," Best says.
Over 24 years, she and the various SuperV have done hundreds of shows. "I've been to Paris, France, I've been to Bermuda, and I’ve been all over the United States and Canada."
The show stopped only when Chuck died in 1997. He dived off his boat to save his stepfather from drowning. He saved the old man but suffered a heart attack and died.
"I was devastated," Lou Ann says. "I quit doing the shows for months. But then I got calls from Sports Illustrated and the Wall Street Journal, , Hot Boat magazine and a lot of boat shows.
I thought maybe the Lord is telling me he wants me to keep going."
So she went back on the road with SuperV
Now SuperV is in a tiny lifejacket and adding a plea for water safety to the performance.
" SuperV's going to be the Smokey the Bear of water safety," Best says. "Maybe the next president or the next Billy Graham will be saved because SuperV taught him to use a lifejacket."
All five of the previous squirrels have been orphans, the last four given to the Bests by veterinarians and the Humane Society.
All but one -- SuperV -- have been females. "It's easier to train females," Best says. "They stay more docile longer. The males, when the testosterone kicks in, they get feisty and their nuts swells and really start to swing wild." It takes almost two years to train each squirrel.
They water-ski until they are about 4 years old, then retire to live out their golden years in a special room in Best's Sanford house, where the floor is covered with mulch and there are plenty of oak branches to climb. In the wild, Best says, squirrels live three or four years; in captivity they last eight to 10.
"They run around the house, get into closets, make nests everywhere and hide nuts everywhere," says Best. Well it's pretty hard to hide SuperV's nut's! Now it's almost Showtime, but where's SuperV?
He's not in his favorite overhead compartment. He's not in his cage.
Where is he?
Best and her son, Chuckie, 21, start pulling out drawers, opening cabinets, tearing covers off the bed. No SuperV .
" SuperV , where are you?" Chuckie calls out.
SuperV doesn't answer.
Well rumor has it SuperV has left on his 1,700 mile journey to Lake Havasu City Arizona to let his nut’s hang out at the OP6V party.
It's amazing! It's incredible! Nothing restores your faith in humanity like a water-skiing squirrel.
© 2003 The Washington Post Company
HDD

superV
03-10-2003, 08:01 AM
ROTFLMAO! http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/happy/roflmao.gifI saw him at the St.Louis Boat show last year... :D The focker really can ski! eek!

hot_diggity_dog
03-10-2003, 03:49 PM
That makes it even funnier, I thought it was a joke.
How did you like my editing work? eek! eek! :D

hot_diggity_dog
03-28-2003, 08:53 AM
Hey super V, what are you teaching your kids these day's?
http://www.plasticliving.com/animals/Chipmunk.jpg