PDA

View Full Version : Oct 7th

07-24-2003, 09:14 AM
Its been announced, the Gay Davis yuk recall election is set for Oct. 7th....As far as I'm concerned it isn't soon enough. burningm

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-24-2003, 09:17 AM
Get him out now what the f*%k is there to vote on ? It's said and done nobody wants him. argue

Boozer
07-24-2003, 09:18 AM
I hear Hillary Clinton is going to run for the democrats next election. Maybe Catmando will be her campaign manager.

HalletDave
07-24-2003, 09:33 AM
I hear Hillary Clinton is going to run for the democrats next election. Maybe Catmando will be her campaign manager.
eek!
Sportin wood yet"CAT"? MeeeeOwwww :p
Hows about a little catnip to get things flowing? :D
Hallett Dave

eliminatedsprinter
07-24-2003, 10:25 AM
Here's my prediction. We will get him out. :D However, the republicans will stupidly run 3 candidates, the democrats will run 1. The dem will beat the divided non left wing vote and declare it as a mandate to continue with their "progressive" agenda. devil
We will only slightly slow down our states distruction. But it will still be worth the effort. Because even a slight slowdown of the "prgressive" agenda will result in the prevention of many individuals suffering (by saveing jobs) and allow some more successful people to flee the state before it wipes them out.
[ July 24, 2003, 11:26 AM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]