PDA

View Full Version : This site

Kim Hanson
07-02-2003, 05:39 PM
Staying away from this site

1stepcloser
07-02-2003, 05:43 PM
I dont think it can be done.
You can say you dont like the drama...but lets be honest, thats what keeps you coming back...Hmmm?

boatnam2
07-02-2003, 05:45 PM
i say if you dont like the forum who cares what other people think.i think everyone will survive.there is plenty out there.oh im staying!

Kim Hanson
07-02-2003, 05:46 PM
I do like the drama, but RD told me that some site's would rather see me go than post on them and being the gentlemen I am, I will leave if that is so on here.......( . )( . )...... :cool:

boatnam2
07-02-2003, 05:50 PM
personaly i love the drama,sitting at work all night for 12 hours sucks but all the drama makes it alittle more bearable.

comin' unscrewed
07-02-2003, 06:15 PM
So you're asking us to vote on weather or not we'd like to see YOU burn rubber?

jlnorthrup122
07-02-2003, 06:16 PM
I do like the drama, but RD told me that some site's would rather see me go than post on them and being the gentlemen I am, I will leave if that is so on here.......( . )( . )...... What the fu<k is this sh-t dude who gives a flyin rats arse what anyone says. :D

Mandelon
07-02-2003, 06:19 PM
Geez, are you really worried if RD calls you his bitch? smile_sp
We know its all in good fun, if it does get a little sideways sometimes. Its like a soap opera with boats. And less hot chicks...
Stay, Kimmy, stay.

Kim Hanson
07-02-2003, 06:52 PM
Mandelon:
Geez, are you really worried if RD calls you his bitch? smile_sp
We know its all in good fun, if it does get a little sideways sometimes. Its like a soap opera with boats. And less hot chicks...
Stay, Kimmy, stay. Mandelon, he does have a bitch an he called it "KIMMY "? Scary thought! Hey!......( . )( . )... eek!

MAXIMUS
07-02-2003, 07:25 PM
Kim Hanson:
I do like the drama, but RD told me that some site's would rather see me go than post on them and being the gentlemen I am, I will leave if that is so on here.......( . )( . )...... :cool: Holly shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you break???????? Say it aint so KIM... Say it aint so!!!!!!!!!!!
Its all in good fun! Im sure Dave secretly envys you!!!!!!!!!! :D Besides you are still my bitch & that means if I want you to stay & do some dishes, then that is what you will ****ing do! :) Also my boat will be needing a good wax job! :p

missboatnam1
07-02-2003, 07:32 PM
normally i keep my shut, but this is silly!! i cant open the poll, but comon kim, no one wants you to go, nor does anyone want riverdave to go....this place wouldent be the same without eaither one of you!! this is all bullshit!! so stop it O.K........ argue
LOVE YA GUYS :D wink

Kim Hanson
07-02-2003, 08:04 PM
missboatnam1:
normally i keep my shut, but this is silly!! i cant open the poll, but comon kim, no one wants you to go, nor does anyone want riverdave to go....this place wouldent be the same without eaither one of you!! this is all bullshit!! so stop it O.K........ argue
LOVE YA GUYS :D wink Missy, RiverDave posted that people don't want me posting on their site's and I'am just finding out which one's they are! I don't want to piss off the prissy bitch's, they cry! I want to be on the site's, that like what I post!
Maximus has " OB " envy! Slow ass mofo he is, he trys though...........( . )( . )....... :D

HCS
07-02-2003, 08:15 PM
Is this site based on RD??????
WTF?

Seadog
07-02-2003, 08:27 PM
If it were someone besides RD.......... :rolleyes:
I would suspect as many or more members would tell RD to take a hike as you. I also think the number is close to nil. You two make for good drama, but just don't let it get nasty(ier). argue

HCS
07-02-2003, 08:48 PM
Why do alot of people keep threatening to leave this site?
Is it just because it's moderated?
Who cares? party down! You know your addicted so why stop?
Iv'e read this comment a dozen times lately.
" I'm out of here, this is the last time I post.."
What is everyone pussy whooped? :confused:
http://www2.arkansas.net/~arkieboy/dumbsand.jpg

Kim Hanson
07-02-2003, 08:49 PM
***boat, all good with you?........( . )( . ).....?

sandblasted
07-02-2003, 08:52 PM
I don't know what you guys need more...
A group hug? or
A big "who gives a ****"? :D
You gotta figure that from time to time you will piss someone off and they will call you on it...Deal with it and move on or leave. Of course every time someone says they are leaving because these boards suck they come right back a week or 2 later...so i don't believe any of you..

HOSS
07-02-2003, 08:52 PM
I will admit that RD is way the **** too big for his brichists. Come on now bro we all started this shit to have a blast. And if its just a who knows who deal then,,,,,,**** YOU! Hear what I`m sayin` bra? Come on now?

HOSS
07-02-2003, 08:57 PM
A whole hell of a lot of originals ain`t here no more! Lets look at whats happenin`. I`m going to Bench Racers `cause I and me just about alone started it! Period! If you don`t like what my drunk ass says,,,,,screw you too. See ya cali boys. Bench your asas off.
By the way ...interest rates are going up this week wink i jusyt got locked in today! Fags! eek!

Kim Hanson
07-02-2003, 09:02 PM
HARDCORE-SKI:
http://www2.arkansas.net/~arkieboy/dumbsand.jpg I asked if they want me to leave, big difference! I don't want to be on a site, that doesn't want me there!
Hot Boat, I can see you saying that! Whatever though, bedtime girls! See you all tomorrow!............( . )( . )............. wink
[ July 02, 2003, 10:15 PM: Message edited by: Kim Hanson ]

HCS
07-02-2003, 09:05 PM
Here's Adam Sandler wedding pics. :D
http://www2.arkansas.net/~arkieboy/sandlerwed2.jpg
http://home.attbi.com/~pharside/fark/sandler_married.jpg
http://www.bigskyband.com/frogbrother/blogimages/littlenicky.jpg
http://atlas.imagemagician.com/images/splatvector/photoshop12/Sandlerx20Car.jpg
http://www.adamsandler.com/11_wedding/media/pic_01.jpg
http://home.woh.rr.com/brettland/sandler-halloween.jpg
See WTF? :D

HOSS
07-02-2003, 09:11 PM
YO KIM,,,,,,,,,,,,,**** RD!
Too many posts. I ,,,,,thats right RD I,,,,,,,,,,,,helped start this ****in` sight. You don`t dictate who goes,,,,,,,,,,, KIM ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I kinda like your site. Lets se what the **** is going on in my FORUM :mad:

HCS
07-02-2003, 09:11 PM
Kim Hanson:
HARDCORE-SKI:
http://www2.arkansas.net/~arkieboy/dumbsand.jpg I asked if they want me to leave, big difference! I don't want to be on a site, that doesn't want me there!
Hot Boat, this one of those place's RD talked about? :rolleyes: .........( . )( . )........ wink Ya this is it. I can **** up a wet dream.

Kim Hanson
07-02-2003, 09:26 PM
Rd, didn't say Hot boat was one of them, but he didn't say it wasn't! Games are all they are,,,,,,,goodnight and see you in the AM, PM...one of those.......( . )( . )......... :D

FMluvswater
07-02-2003, 09:41 PM
I'm sure you know my vote but I'll say it anyway. I hope you stick around Sugar. You're a lot of fun and you keep things interesting. Plus you are a decent person and you're always a true gentleman with women. I like you just the way you are. http://forum.ud.com/ubb/graemlins/xyxthumbs.gif
dual

Rexone
07-02-2003, 10:59 PM
Yea what she said. (sugar) eek! :D
I don't think anyone has been named forum spokesperson no matter how many posts they might have. Wanna be a post *****, ok, go for it. Wanna leave cause you don't like it or don't have time, ok leave. Wanna stay, ok stay. Wanna just post less, ok post less. Wanna be a legend in your own mind, ok be it, but when others don't see it that way don't be surprised. The world keeps goin no matter which of the above you choose and none of the above really qualify as headlines.
Say you're leavin cause you've had enough = ok, see ya later, stop by and say hi when you can. Say you're leavin over and over in thread after thread, day after day fishin for response and then don't leave = attention *****. Doesn't mean that's bad. It is what it is. It's only an internet forum. Some elevate it's importance and they're own in the scheme of things, others don't.
as far as mr ***boat, don't break any major rules my guess he could care less if anyone in particular is posting or not and doesn't even read most of this cause he's too busy to. That's what the moderators do.
ok i'm outta here :mad: eek! :D :D
[ July 03, 2003, 05:24 AM: Message edited by: Rexone ]

Tom Brown
07-02-2003, 11:06 PM
Kim Hanson:
I don't want to piss off the prissy bitch's, they cry!Sometimes your posts hurt my feelings, Kim. :(
You know I'm just kidding, buddy. :D

Tom Brown
07-02-2003, 11:08 PM
HARDCORE-SKI:
" I'm out of here, this is the last time I post.."Yeah, but 11 of those times were from the same guy. :D :D

FMluvswater
07-02-2003, 11:15 PM
Rexone:
Yea what she said. (sugar) eek! :D Oh man, Mike! He's not gonna like that ... he's just not! :D I however think it's hilarious! ( wink Sorry Sugar but I do!) :D LMAO! :D
beam

Rexone
07-03-2003, 01:18 AM
Tom Brown:
Kim Hanson:
I don't want to piss off the prissy bitch's, they cry!Sometimes your posts hurt my feelings, Kim. :( Tom he hurts my feelings often too, calls me bitch and stuff, but I just shrug it off and concentrate on my expertise in building more pipe bombs so I'm ready when I vacation to Canada.

Freak
07-03-2003, 03:31 AM
This poll looks like it has a hidden agenda. Is it really - who is on who's side? REXONE said it right. I enjoy the both of yas, reminds me of my buddy's groing up...always givin each other shit. Great times.
[ July 03, 2003, 04:34 AM: Message edited by: Freak ]

sandblasted
07-03-2003, 07:01 AM
Rexone:
Yea what she said. (sugar) eek! :D
I don't think anyone has been named forum spokesperson no matter how many posts they might have. Wanna be a post *****, ok, go for it. Wanna leave cause you don't like it or don't have time, ok leave. Wanna stay, ok stay. Wanna just post less, ok post less. Wanna be a legend in your own mind, ok be it, but when others don't see it that way don't be surprised. The world keeps goin no matter which of the above you choose and none of the above really qualify as headlines.
Say you're leavin cause you've had enough = ok, see ya later, stop by and say hi when you can. Say you're leavin over and over in thread after thread, day after day fishin for response and then don't leave = attention *****. Doesn't mean that's bad. It is what it is. It's only an internet forum. Some elevate it's importance and they're own in the scheme of things, others don't.
as far as mr ***boat, don't break any major rules my guess he could care less if anyone in particular is posting or not and doesn't even read most of this cause he's too busy to. That's what the moderators do.
ok i'm outta here :mad: eek! :D :D REX, you nailed it on the head...I was out at Needles and Park Moabi on the same weekend of OP6..you know what I saw? Lots of hot boats and people having a great time that could care less about OP6 or the Hot Boat forums...This is not a slam on OP6 or anyone that went...As far as I am concerned that was a great event for people off the boards to hook up and have a good time...
Thats why I'm into boating, for a good time...
These boards are just an extension of that...

Charley
07-03-2003, 07:55 AM
I had a great time at op6, but maybe thats because my wife and I went without the kids and only stayed for about 3 hours wink ....These boards like most things in life are "more" enjoyable in moderation.
how about this : "If you spend more time on these boards than you do at the river, yer lame"
:D

Tom Brown
07-03-2003, 09:35 AM
Perhaps one of the things that have been over looked in all of this is that there are some people who are worthwhile to piss off once in a while.
Hey Mike, I'm ready for you. I've just finished installing some checker plate armor on my combine. I went with chromed plate for that bling bling look.

sandblasted
07-03-2003, 10:29 AM
RiverDave:
I'm not mad @ Kimmy, or anyone else for that matter. Well maybe Rexone, but I've always been mad at him. wink :D
RD We should all be mad at Rexone for keeping us waiting for our damn Rex catalogs! wink

Ziggy
07-03-2003, 10:37 AM
We should just have a big party--that usually seems to clear up things.
BTW-Stay Kim, you color commentary is entertaining. :D :D

Kim Hanson
07-03-2003, 04:56 PM
RiverDave:
I had planned for along time that after OP6 was over to "cut back" (not quit) and start focussing on more important things in life. :) It really doesn't have anything to do with Kimberly. I figured since I'm on my way out though mind as well get a few things off my chest right? :D I'm not mad @ Kimmy, or anyone else for that matter. Well maybe Rexone, but I've always been mad at him. wink :D
Stop feeling Sorry for yourself Kimmy.. Doesn't suit you.
RD RD, I don't feel sorry for myself! I just want to post on site's that want me on them, you said a couple didn't...which ones River Dave, I want to vacate them.......( . )( . )..... :rolleyes: