PDA

View Full Version : Sandbar the answer to the madness

hot_diggity_dog
07-23-2003, 02:15 PM
OK here's the Dealio the next trip out at Havasu and the Sandbar.
All ***boat onliner's and friends should start meeting in the same location everytime at the Sandbar if possible. :)
The peeps on these boards have some of the nicest boats and goodies on the water and we need to watch each others back. :D
You want to **** with one Hot Boater, you have to **** with our whole board. argue
This would be a good start, at least we could collect on some of those cold one's that are overdue. wink
Hot (throwing it out there) Diggity Dog :cool:

ROZ
07-23-2003, 02:22 PM
I'm thinkin this would be a good place to collect cans....Gotta get me a new boat somehow wink :D

dimarcobros
07-23-2003, 02:26 PM
I think that is a great idea. Where is this spot, as I am going out his weekend. :D

XTRM22
07-23-2003, 02:30 PM
I'm with ya on that idea H_D_D, and not just because I'm pretty sure you 're tougher then me able to protect me if there's trouble :p , I really think this is a grood idea, with the number of us that are out at the lake or river from this board, we should always be able to watch eachothers back.
Chuck :)

hot_diggity_dog
07-23-2003, 02:34 PM
I think that is a great idea. Where is this spot, as I am going out his weekend. As you enter the sandbar area you will need to check in with the check in booth and get strip searched by some Hottie for weapons. eek!
After you go through a sobriety test and all of your kids get tested on their ABC's, then you will be able to enter the sandbar. wink
We will have the entire area marked with yellow caution tape on Friday night to mark our spot. :rolleyes:
People will be saying how come they have the whole sandbar closed? :confused:
We will tell that it is closed for a movie shoot or something, and to come back next week. wink
I personally like to go on the inside so the boat doesn't rocked by traffic, but I'm sure a mutual spot on each weekend would work where we can park quite a few boats together?
:confused:
HDD :cool:

dimarcobros
07-23-2003, 02:35 PM
I think it would be better to have a place to meet everyone and have cold ones on a regualr basis. Watching each others back is just an added bonus. Just my .02

SCUBA STEVE
07-23-2003, 02:36 PM
sounds like a good idea. I think the spot s/b where there is the most g-strings & pasties! Well thats where I'll be parked this weekend so look for me the scuba crew. :D

hot_diggity_dog
07-23-2003, 02:39 PM
I'm with ya on that idea H_D_D, and not just because I'm pretty sure you 're tougher then me able to protect me if there's trouble , I really think this is a grood idea, with the number of us that are out at the lake or river from this board, we should always be able to watch eachothers back. Even if we have only 3-4 boats together it's better to be in numbers when you need help than by yourself. wink
I had some pretty tough backup on Saturday, and I'm sure no one wanted to **** with our group.
http://www.sst45racing.com/hvsu71903.jpg

Party Cat
07-23-2003, 02:48 PM
XTRM22:
I'm with ya on that idea H_D_D, and not just because I'm pretty sure you 're tougher then me able to protect me if there's troubleWord around the HDD's old turf tells me that I'll put my $$$ on HDD vs any of those drunks any day..... :D :D
Party (Glad to have HDD on our side) Cat

XTRM22
07-23-2003, 02:49 PM
hot_diggity_dog:
Even if we have only 3-4 boats together it's better to be in numbers when you need help than by yourself. wink
I had some pretty tough backup on Saturday, and I'm sure no one wanted to **** with our group.
http://www.sst45racing.com/hvsu71903.jpg
HDD :cool: ROFLMAO, that's a scary bunch!
It's better to be part of a group even without the recent madness, about a month ago the water level dropped a few inches in the pm and I seem to recall it taking about 6 of us to lift/pull/unstick a certain 29' DCB that may have been on the cover of a couple of recent boating publications. It just wasn't pretty all of us lifting and pushing on the boat in waist deep water, with Mr Big dogpaddling around barking out orders :D wink :D (if he reads this I'm gonna pay for that remark,LOL)
Chuck

Mrs.909er
07-23-2003, 02:53 PM
[ July 29, 2003, 09:42 AM: Message edited by: Mrs.909er ]

hot_diggity_dog
07-23-2003, 02:55 PM
ROFLMAO, that's a scary bunch!
It's better to be part of a group even without the recent madness, about a month ago the water level dropped a few inches in the pm and I seem to recall it taking about 6 of us to lift/pull/unstick a certain 29' DCB that may have been on the cover of a couple of recent boating publications. It just wasn't pretty all of us lifting and pushing on the boat in waist deep water, with Mr Big dogpaddling around barking out orders (if he reads this I'm gonna pay for that remark,LOL)
Chuck that post made me cry :D :D
I could totally picture Sir Charles doing that. LMAO.

Freak
07-23-2003, 02:55 PM
The cops will be out there crack'in skulls real soon after last weekend's incident.

dimarcobros
07-23-2003, 02:59 PM
If everyone would just have some cold ones and relax, there wouldn't be any problems. Isn't that what the river is all about? :confused:

Caribbean Jet
07-23-2003, 03:01 PM
This sounds like the best idea yet. Safe area and being searched. The best part of all this is watching my chicked being searched my the hotties.

SCUBA STEVE
07-23-2003, 03:11 PM
Mrs.909er:
hot_diggity_dog
[QB] [QUOTE]I think that is a great idea. Where is this spot, as I am going out his weekend. As you enter the sandbar area you will need to check in with the check in booth and get strip searched by some Hottie for weapons. eek!
Can I be the one to strip search everyone?? Please...please!!! :D
We are leaving Thursday night...see you all out there. :cool: I dont think you want to strip search everyone. lol wink

hot_diggity_dog
07-23-2003, 03:14 PM
Word around the HDD's old turf tells me that I'll put my $$$ on HDD vs any of those drunks any day..... When the shit goes down I'm all over it wink like a pastie on Mrs. Scuba :D , like that one don't ya. wink
Just call me the secret weapon wink

hot_diggity_dog
07-23-2003, 03:17 PM
I dont think you want to strip search everyone. lol Well Steveo,
I will get you a special Hottie to do the package check wink , you never know these day's, and some of these peeps might have the wrong package eek! and that would be scary. eek!
Hot (what next transvestites at the Sandbar? eek! :confused: ) Diggity Dog

LHC30Victory
07-23-2003, 03:35 PM
hot_diggity_dog:
I dont think you want to strip search everyone. lol Well Steveo,
I will get you a special Hottie to do the package check wink , you never know these day's, and some of these peeps might have the wrong package eek! and that would be scary. eek!
Hot (what next transvestites at the Sandbar? eek! :confused: ) Diggity Dog Would they have to party at the "West Sandbar"? :D

Mrs.909er
07-23-2003, 03:43 PM
[ July 29, 2003, 09:43 AM: Message edited by: Mrs.909er ]

hot_diggity_dog
07-23-2003, 03:48 PM
HDD I like your avatar.... Thanks,
Mrs. 909er is going to be one of our 1st security strip search personnel. :D :D
And with any luck wink or too much booze :p we may see a little of HDD's Avatar in person. wink
Hot (I'm a lover not a fighter wink ) Diggity Dog :cool:

Mrs Scuba
07-23-2003, 03:53 PM
Mrs.909er:
hot_diggity_dog
[QB] [QUOTE]I think that is a great idea. Where is this spot, as I am going out his weekend. As you enter the sandbar area you will need to check in with the check in booth and get strip searched by some Hottie for weapons. eek!
Can I be the one to strip search everyone?? Please...please!!! :D
We are leaving Thursday night...see you all out there. :cool: I'll be right there with ya, Mrs 909ers. I thought you guys were going out next week Aug 1-4, if you are out there this weekend I will finally get a chance to meet you. If it's not until next weekend we will be out in Parker with the family then. :D

SCUBA STEVE
07-23-2003, 04:13 PM
babe I guess we dont communicate too well. here is the mrs 909er thread, and whats going on.
mrs 909er plans (http://forums.***boat.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=004965)

CAHotRodBoy
07-23-2003, 05:16 PM
What ever happened to the HBF flags idea? Maybe we could have T-shirts instead of a flag (I don't have a flag pole on my boat!). I have an OP6C shirt...maybe I could just hang that from my bimini.
I think the t-shirt/tank top idea would be cool 'cause you could hang it from the boat or wear it when you're not on the boat and everyone would know you were a board member.
What do you all think?

SCHIADA 21 RC
07-23-2003, 06:19 PM
This is a great idea about board members sticking together. Safety in numbers usually works well. We all know law enforcement can’t be everywhere at the same time and we really don’t want them around all the time. By sticking together we can reduce the risk of one or two of the board members having a serious problem. The problem as I see it for me and probably for others that do not get out as often as we would like is how do we know who is who? I like the idea of the flag mentioned a few weeks back. I also really like the idea of stickers and tee shirts. We need a way to identify each other for those of us not fortunate enough to get out regularly. This will not only increase the safety aspect for all of us but will help us get to know more of the board members. Just some thoughts from a person that has been going to Havasu and the river for 25 plus years and does not like the negative changes we are experiencing.

little rowe boat
07-23-2003, 06:26 PM
I will be there Aug.1 2 and 3. Safety in numbers let me know where and when.

burbanite
07-23-2003, 07:07 PM
Ya know what?
I feel sorry for you guys for even having to discuss something like this.
For f**ks sake, what has gotten into people out there???????????

TCHB
07-23-2003, 07:40 PM
This is a great idea lets make this work. How about each on of us put up a small American Flag as a identifier. Lets all meet on the far side up river.

01RENEGADE
07-23-2003, 07:47 PM
Good idea we will be out thier also this weekend hot boaters matto YOU GO I GO...........

hot_diggity_dog
08-08-2003, 06:59 AM
So what was the outcome? :confused:
Is everyone still trying to hookup at one location? :confused: :D

bordsmnj
08-08-2003, 09:53 AM
i think me and a couple other boats from the forums will be on the sandbar after coming down from the north(avi/moabi)this sat and/or sun. need help guarding fish tacos do yuh?? :D just in case what kinda beer you like? i don't drink myself but everyone in our crew does. see yuh there. :D

izquik72
08-08-2003, 09:58 AM
So we meeting at the sandbar on sat or sunday? I have heard rumors of these fish taco's :cool:

TrailerparkTJ
08-08-2003, 01:03 PM
I have a vinyl cutter and many colors of vinyl. I can make some kind of identifying decal that everyone could place on their transom (say upper right or left side?). Maybe just a chrome star with HB cut out of the middle. Let me know if any of you are interested.

LUVNLIFE
08-08-2003, 01:14 PM
I'm game for that TJ.

Laveyman
08-08-2003, 01:18 PM
[b]
It's better to be part of a group even without the recent madness, about a month ago the water level dropped a few inches in the pm and I seem to recall it taking about 6 of us to lift/pull/unstick a certain 29' DCB that may have been on the cover of a couple of recent boating publications. It just wasn't pretty all of us lifting and pushing on the boat in waist deep water, with Mr Big dogpaddling around barking out orders :D wink :D (if he reads this I'm gonna pay for that remark,LOL)
Chuck Dude, you are so dead if Sir Charles sees this! He's gonna reach up and punch out yer kneecaps!!! eek! :D

BajaMike
08-08-2003, 01:27 PM
TrailerparkTJ:
I have a vinyl cutter and many colors of vinyl. I can make some kind of identifying decal that everyone could place on their transom (say upper right or left side?). Maybe just a chrome star with HB cut out of the middle. Let me know if any of you are interested. T-shirt, flag, decal...all are good ideas....I go for anyone of those.
Mike

beer hunter
08-08-2003, 01:34 PM
Freak:
The cops will be out there crack'in skulls real soon after last weekend's incident. What happened?