PDA

View Full Version : Paintball any one?

WILD LAVEY
02-05-2003, 05:15 AM
a few of us railroaders are planning a paintball war on march 8. im hoping a few of you guys in here would be interested in a ***boater vs railroader war. the event is going to be held at conquest. heres the link.
http://www.conquestpaintball.com

hack job
02-05-2003, 07:23 AM
hope you get a better response leavle then wha was gotten when it was tried alike a month ago. and we had a lot of back outs. :(
sounds like fun never heard of that feild. have you played there ? any good?

1stepcloser
02-05-2003, 02:23 PM
WEll like Ty said, this was tried back in January, and most couldnt make it...
I love the game, and would like to play.
I havent played at Conquest, SC village is my stompin' ground.
If this thing builds any steam, I'm in with the same two as before.

Froggystyle
02-05-2003, 02:42 PM
I'm in on future games, but I don't like playing at the fields... too regulated.
I have recently just gotten back into after many years out, and have started playing with a bunch of my SEAL teammates. It is so much more fun playing capture the flag in the woods than it is playing in some park.
If anyone is interested, we do games about every two weeks or so. 5 man teams. Bring your own paint!
I am still sore from Sunday. We ran around for 5 hours, and 3 hours Saturday night.

Ultra21
02-05-2003, 03:01 PM
We also just got re-aquainted with the game and have been playing pirate games out in Corona every other weekend. Our next game is Feb 15. It's off the I15 just East of the 91. Always looking for targets (I meen players). Did I say that outloud?