PDA

View Full Version : Fugg'in Thieves !

carbonmarine
09-22-2003, 10:17 AM
Hey ,
Was at the nautical inn this weekend... had a great time. Met a bunch of folks....
Anyhow, we get there to Havasu on Friday..
Go to the store, fill the ice chest up with all sorts of goodies...i.e. Vodka, limes, beers, sodas, red bull and some eats for Saturday....
Wake up Sat, get ready have breakfast ... I am ready for a soda and get underway, get on the boat... THE ICE CHEST IS GONE !!!! from inside the boat on the beach ... right there by the naked turttle !!!
Can you fugg'in believe that !!!??
Pissed me off....
Rick32
[ September 22, 2003, 11:18 AM: Message edited by: carbonmarine ]

Slick
09-22-2003, 10:18 AM
Damn Kids burningm

carbonmarine
09-22-2003, 10:29 AM
I know it had to be these kids that were from Laughlin and they did nothing but sit on teh beach and drink day & night .... Real losers, we even talked to a few... 20 years old and mostly likely to a wellfare case at 30.... Its was Dude this, dude that .,. like ah.. this and like ah.. that ....
GET THIS:
Mrs. Carbon walks by & they say hey have some beers with us ... She says nah, we dont hang with thieves....they said ..." Hey this cooler has wheels on it ! " ..... What dumb shits... they just admitted to right there ! ... We said nothing about a cooler to them....
The problem is & not to be meek... I am alone with the lil miss ; there's 12 drunk, young guy's & lots of testosterone flowing... So do I dare get in their grills about it ??
Rick32 :mad: :mad:

jbtrailerjim
09-22-2003, 10:36 AM
Friggin thieven kids. Sorry to here about that. :mad:

jackpunx
09-22-2003, 10:39 AM
carbonmarine:
I know it had to be these kids that were from Laughlin and they did nothing but sit on teh beach and drink day & night .... Real losers, we even talked to a few... 20 years old and mostly likely to a wellfare case at 30.... Its was Dude this, dude that .,. like ah.. this and like ah.. that ....
GET THIS:
Mrs. Carbon walks by & they say hey have some beers with us ... She says nah, we dont hang with thieves....they said ..." Hey this cooler has wheels on it ! " ..... What dumb shits... they just admitted to right there ! ... We said nothing about a cooler to them....
The problem is & not to be meek... I am alone with the lil miss ; there's 12 drunk, young guy's & lots of testosterone flowing... So do I dare get in their grills about it ??
Rick32 :mad: :mad: It really sucks to be stolen from.. Especially when you know who it is.. 7 years ago I wouldn’t have hesitated to do something about it.. But I think you made the right choice by not doing anything.. You could have put yourself in a lot of danger over $30.. Not worth it.. It sounds like they are an accident waiting to happen.. Unfortunately.. When the day is over.. They are getting into a car..

XTRM22
09-22-2003, 10:40 AM
Hey Rick, it sucks getting your stuff stolen, and as satisfying as it would be to smack around the most likely suspects(either alone or with 15 -20 of your ***boat forum friends, or one Hot-Diggity-Dog) The one thing I've noticed from the Lake Havasu City Police blotter is they always arrest both parties in an altercation. I'm sure you did the right thing.
Chuck

carbonmarine
09-22-2003, 10:49 AM
I asked myself.... What would Wyatt Earp have done ? ....
Rick32

Havasu_Dreamin
09-22-2003, 10:58 AM
carbonmarine:
I asked myself.... What would Wyatt Earp have done ? .... Bitch-slapped 'em!

XTRM22
09-22-2003, 10:59 AM
What would Wyatt Earp do? You didn't mention you had your 6 guns on! that's a horse of a different color. LOL
Chuck

Ziggy
09-22-2003, 11:14 AM
carbonmarine:
I asked myself.... What would Wyatt Earp have done ? ....
Rick32 Put up a post office on the border of California and Az. ,drank an extra brewsky and swung his 6'er around his index finger til someone pissed him off :D
Hey Rick, very nice meeting you and the wife Saturday..sorry we didn't have more time to hang with you and the Scuba's.. Day went by way to fast.
Sorry to hear you lost the cooler and goodies--friggin lowlifes kids with nothing better to do...dude :rolleyes: