PDA

View Full Version : Thanks brothers...

FIREMAN
09-04-2003, 04:11 PM
I was catchin alot of heat about those pictures. I was a big dumb ass to post them with our logo not smudged out, or changing the colors of the trucks or just not even posting them at all. Well it was an expensive and tough lesson to learn but I'll learn from it and so will others.
Thanks, HH and RD and any others who helped get that stuff off here.

twistedpair
09-04-2003, 04:16 PM
Maybe "A-SmartFireman" wanted something more like this..................
http://secure2.venus.co.uk/bluemask2/media/cal_firemen_full04.jpg

Kilrtoy
09-04-2003, 04:18 PM
Are you telling me some jack ass complained.
Guess who wont be getting back up at the next fire...
he probably wanted to see some Suasages or franks, with two little beans..

bear down
09-04-2003, 04:20 PM
Damn it, Twice already....First Ms. 909er then this, was that pic that good? Was the pic of Ms. 909er good too? I need to be on the site a little more often.
[ September 04, 2003, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: bear down ]

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-04-2003, 04:23 PM
I missed them. Can we get details since the pictures have been removed? LOL!! :D :p

Trailer Park Casanova
09-04-2003, 04:25 PM
I was sweatin for ya because the license plates were plainly in view.
Plenty of A holes would like to make an issue outta it.
Glad all is cool now,
Life is good.

Kim Hanson
09-04-2003, 04:57 PM
The avatar's, I want ..I take them down because someone complained about them..first thing you get to see and the last in my books...look at what I got...Is this SCF? This was a cool place to bash and look at good pictures..I helped alot also, don't get me wrong. I think they should have to tell you who wanted it down.....( . )( . )...... :o :D

burbanite
09-04-2003, 06:48 PM
As soon as the pics came up I thought there would be trouble.
Should have said something sooner, sorry guy...
It reminded me of something I saw on the news a while ago, very similar circumstances, guy got roasted...bad...

burbanite
09-04-2003, 06:48 PM
Damn it!!!!!
[ September 04, 2003, 07:52 PM: Message edited by: burbanite ]

sidewound
09-04-2003, 07:01 PM
Fireman the pics rocked!
Sorry some gay firefighters were offended.
I understand the complaint originated from firehouse # 69 minus a couple. (The guys who couldn't get laid if their pension depended on it.)
Send me pics and I'll post em up as Loser see's firehouse miracle. No reason for you to catch any more heat than you alraedy do. he he he he

TrailerparkTJ
09-04-2003, 07:17 PM
Hey Fireman...didn't see the pictures, but it was nice meeting you and Jenny in Topock (on 2 different days). Glad you got your prop issues starightened out. Hopefully catch up with you again at the sandbar.