PDA

View Full Version : CALL GOV. DAVIS!!!!

mirvin
09-05-2003, 09:46 AM
Call his office in Sac and his So Cal office. Tell him that you have always supported him and that you plan to vote no on the recall but if he signs SB-60 your going to vote yes on the recall.
Sac: (916)445-2841 leave message
So Cal:(213) 897-0322 -actually talk to a human!!!

eliminatedsprinter
09-05-2003, 10:00 AM
I'm planning to call him back into the private sector from the ballot box. As an educated, working, Ca taxpayer I have never been intitiled to any consideration from him. I'm nothing more to him than a pocket to pick (and a small one at that). I have called his offices in the past and the feeling I came away with was one of having just talked to a wall. I also somehow felt like I needed a shower. I'm not trying to discourage people from calling (it never hurts) but rather to prepare those who do for the negitive feelings they will likely come away with when they do.
[ September 05, 2003, 11:01 AM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

mirvin
09-05-2003, 10:26 AM
Hey ESP, I know what you mean. The knucklehead at the LA office just sat there and said "I'm sorry you feel that way sir"!!!!! The hope is that if enough people SAY they support him but not over SB-60, then maybe they'll figure out that this might cost him the recall, unless they've given up on the recall. I've never supported him, so why would they care if I called, that's why we should disguise ourselves as supporters, just not supporters of SB-60

mirvin
09-05-2003, 10:34 AM
BTW-I called the Federal Office of "Homeland Security" and they say this is a "State Issue" and refuse to transfer me to someone with authority.
How is a "Federal Border" a 'State Issue"???
Call those idoits too!!!
Office of Homeland Security:202-282-8000

eliminatedsprinter
09-05-2003, 12:10 PM
Normally granting Drs Licences is state biz. However, several states (ie Colorado) have indicated they will no longer honer Ca's if this becomes law. When that happens it will be a big time federal problem. Check out article IV section I. Plus this is a threat to national security and the above actions of other states could disrupt interstate commerce.