PDA

View Full Version : WCRM

Kilrtoy
08-30-2003, 12:40 PM
I have been seeing this name and TONY pop up alot lately. Can anyone tell me more about this company and TONY. This misses and I are looking for a new boat in the next year....

TOBTEK
08-31-2003, 10:39 AM
TONY, WAS DCB'S #1 guy for years and now has started his own business up in the Lake Elisnore area. Doing exactly what DCB did when they started years back, buying blank hull's from Eliminator and AMT and rigging to order. I'd be all over Tony building a new 25 daytona or MACH26 blank. You should talk with KAB from here on the boards, I think he's a "RCH" away from pulling the trigger on a new 25 WCRM daytona...or call Tony Direct @ 909-674-5122 you wont find a nicer guy......good luck.

MagicMtnDan
08-31-2003, 10:55 AM
Does he have an e-mail address?

TOBTEK
08-31-2003, 11:25 AM
Im sure he does.....but I dont know it :D

CMABadseed
09-01-2003, 08:09 AM
hey guys....i like to see the good talk about WCRM on the boards. I just got done working for tony and todd up there this summer. the work coming out of that shop is second to none, and i'm glad to see that the good word is spreading. i know that tony checks the boards whenever he gets a chance so leave a message for him in here and he's bound to get ahold of you. great guys and a great place! BTW thanks tony for yet another shot to learn from the best, ya bloody wanka!