PDA

View Full Version : Dear Jordy..........

Big Warlock
03-16-2006, 01:14 PM
I have a friend who is going through some life changes. He has curbed his drinking and started to exercise. He may be thinking more clearly which is screwing up with the rest of his friend's minds. Rumor is he bought a bike and is using it regularly. There is a chance he may look half decent by this summer and leave his drinking buddies for some hot aZZ chick that could pick up on him and take over his life. (And we would still look like crap, per usual!) This could be detrimental to our lives as we rely on this individual to lead us in stupid stunts, mistakes, and antics. We have a group of drawrfs, hookers, beggars, thieves and such that rely on this man to lead. what can we do to change this behavior before it gets out of hand??? :cry:

Jordy
03-16-2006, 02:05 PM
Sounds like a real jackass. :D :D :D

BADBLOWN572
03-16-2006, 02:10 PM
Sounds like a real jackass. :D :D :D
NO SHIT!!! :p :p :p

Dave C
03-16-2006, 02:11 PM
ahhhh.. I see my Dear Jordy idea is catching on......
NICE!....

Jordy
03-16-2006, 02:16 PM
ahhhh.. I see my Dear Jordy idea is catching on......
NICE!....
I kind of like it. :D :D :D

Big Warlock
03-16-2006, 05:05 PM
I thought it was an excellent idea. So let's here some peeps problems for Dr. jordy to deal with....come on people!!! It's this or spam tonight!!! Where is Sk anyway lately????? :crossx:

Froggystyle
03-16-2006, 05:10 PM
I have a friend who is going through some life changes. He has curbed his drinking and started to exercise. He may be thinking more clearly which is screwing up with the rest of his friend's minds. Rumor is he bought a bike and is using it regularly. There is a chance he may look half decent by this summer and leave his drinking buddies for some hot aZZ chick that could pick up on him and take over his life. (And we would still look like crap, per usual!) This could be detrimental to our lives as we rely on this individual to lead us in stupid stunts, mistakes, and antics. We have a group of drawrfs, hookers, beggars, thieves and such that rely on this man to lead. what can we do to change this behavior before it gets out of hand??? :cry:
My suggestion is to re-introduce your friend to "beer". This can help the situation greatly, and hugely reduces the chance of...
A) using the bike, or
B) getting a girl to stick around.

Jordy
03-16-2006, 05:17 PM
My suggestion is to re-introduce your friend to "beer". This can help the situation greatly, and hugely reduces the chance of...
A) using the bike, or
B) getting a girl to stick around.
Hey now, I didn't see an "Dear Froggy" anywhere in this thread... :D
First off, bike and beer don't mix well, although I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that this friend of yours has never tried to combine said bike and beer. ;)
Secondly, if he's as hard to put up with as he sounds, it would seem that girls have a hard enough time sticking around anyway. :D :D :D

Biglue
03-16-2006, 06:11 PM
I have a friend who is going through some life changes.:cry:
Is he constantly moody? Do you find him looking at other men in the group? Drive a wacka?
All classic signs of being ready jump out of his man skin nature has imposed on him and follow through with a sex change operation he desires. :D
We have a group of drawrfs, hookers, beggars, thieves
Have you considered presenting these ideas to Kachina for graphics schemes? :crossx:

Donnie
03-16-2006, 06:44 PM
I say take him to CENTERFOLDS for the afternoon :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
03-16-2006, 06:59 PM
I think you should have him committed before he makes the rest of you all look like schmucks. :D

Jordy
03-16-2006, 08:35 PM
Have you considered presenting these ideas to Kachina for graphics schemes? :crossx:
I think it's been done already. :D :D :D

MagicMtnDan
03-16-2006, 09:30 PM
Sounds like someone's talking about Aharon :220v:

CornWater
03-16-2006, 09:37 PM
Dear Jordy,
Why do we drive on parkways, and park on driveways?????
:confused: