PDA

View Full Version : GOING ON MY 3RD

XLGPP
03-28-2003, 05:51 PM
F..CKING DAY WITHOUT A DAMN, SH..T A$$ F..CKING CIGARETTE!!!! :mad: :mad: $HIT,F.CK,CO.KSUCKER, MOTHER#$*^$(@d@nmx i@whjr lk#@jh rlkwdf lyure)@#*(yurop (@#ru _(u@wd p)(*@#ud )(@d)@ u@_( :mad: :mad: :mad:
ok dont ever quit or you get terrets!!!

HCS
03-28-2003, 05:59 PM
Good for you. :) Never smoked don't know what it's like. yuk
[ March 28, 2003, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: HARDCORE-SKI ]

SCUBA STEVE
03-28-2003, 06:27 PM
Stick with it. Never smoked, so I dont know what you are going through. It must be tuff, but just think of how much $ you will be saving! And how much your body will thank you later one.

rrrr
03-28-2003, 07:14 PM
I smoked for 14 years, then switched to Skoal Bandits. Six years of those, then the day came that I wanted to quit. The patch helped, and I started popping sugar free Breath Savers.
After two years I still go through a couple rolls a day, shows you how powerful the fixation to have something in your mouth is.
Stay on it!! You will be amazed how much better you feel, and it will happen soon. After a while you will be sickened by the disgusting smell of tobacco smoke and wonder how you ever subjected yourself to it. (Attention to those who smoke: I'm trying to give the guy some props here, don't take it personally :D )

JetBoatRich
03-28-2003, 07:33 PM
Good luck, I never had the habit, but most of my family did. Until they died from it.
Keep it up.

PipesClean
03-28-2003, 07:36 PM
QUITTER :D

stvneil
03-28-2003, 08:06 PM
one is too many, a million is not enough.
neil

Wet Dream
03-29-2003, 08:23 AM
More power to ya. rrrr knows what he's talking about "the smell". You'll be able to pick a smoker out in a heartbeat when they walk by you. Now if I can quit for good, I'll be in better shape. Look at it this way, and you might know what I'm talking about. Just after you turn the key to fire up the boat, you light a smoke for the ride. While underway, you try everything you can to smoke it quickly because the wind is burning the insides, but not the paper. When you take a drag, that big chunk of paper burns off and lands in your eye, then you can't see, and you toss the cig into the water because you now need a hand to steer and the other to rub your eye and it looks like you've been cry

XLGPP
03-29-2003, 08:30 AM
thanks for all the encouragement.. I've quit b4. but I started again a year ago when I got divorced. its my 4th day now and getting easier.

uvindex
03-29-2003, 09:09 AM
you toss the cig into the water because you now need a hand to steerSo that explains why I see so many BUTTS floating by me in the channel? Smokers don't bother me one bit. Cigarette butts floating by my face when I'm trying to enjoy a coldie standing in the channel bother me a lot!
Good luck to those who are quitting and Happy Boating!

XFactor
03-29-2003, 10:03 AM
Here's a little incentive :cool:
http://www.gifs.net/animate/smoking8.gif

Wet Dream
03-29-2003, 12:33 PM
RatherBeInLHC:
Cigarette butts floating by my face when I'm trying to enjoy a coldie standing in the channel bother me a lot!
Maybe someone should invent butts that sink??

Mandelon
03-29-2003, 04:08 PM
Why do cigarette smokers think that butts aren't litter?? I see them all them time throwing their butts out the window. Or at a stop light...there's hundreds of butts layin there in the gutter. That so nasty...... :mad:
Oh yeah, congrats about quitting! wink
[ March 29, 2003, 04:08 PM: Message edited by: Mandelon ]