PDA

View Full Version : EZGO vs Club Car

ParkerRat
03-16-2006, 01:52 PM
Any body know which is better? Any positives or negatives to one over the other?

casean
03-16-2006, 01:57 PM
Any body know which is better? Any positives or negatives to one over the other?
Both are good carts. Club Car has an aluminum frame so you don't have to worry about rust. EZ-GO seems to have the edge on after market accessories though. I went with EZ-GO because I felt more comfortable driving it then the Club Car.

bite me
03-16-2006, 02:04 PM
They are both good. I would go with gas over elec.

djunkie
03-16-2006, 02:23 PM
Yamaha....... :crossx: :crossx:

ParkerRat
03-16-2006, 03:24 PM
Thanks for the advice, Anbody know if the 4 Stroke carts can be quited down mor than the 2 stroke? I've got a 2 stroke with a Silencer pipe on it and have doen everything I can think of to make it quieter. Trying not to piss off the managment at the RV park

casean
03-16-2006, 03:51 PM
Thanks for the advice, Anbody know if the 4 Stroke carts can be quited down mor than the 2 stroke? I've got a 2 stroke with a Silencer pipe on it and have doen everything I can think of to make it quieter. Trying not to piss off the managment at the RV park
The 4 stroke cart motors tend to be quieter then the 2 stroke ones. I'd say as long as you keep the motor stock, you won't have any issues with noise. We use to run ours around the neighborhood all the time at night. Never had any issues with the neighbors.