PDA

View Full Version : Why is it when you post a reply?

Hal
02-09-2003, 05:11 PM
You can not back out after posting a reply and go back to the forum you were in? I have to go to the forum home and start over again to get back to the forum I was in. Am I doing something wrong or is that part broken?

Havasu Hangin'
02-09-2003, 05:16 PM
You can't go back because your last page was the reply- adding to the site's database....
After replying, you should be viewing your reply...so just click on the forum page. I mean, where else do you want to go?
Kinda like drinking a beer...if you just finished one, you have to go forward to drink another...why go back to an empty can?

Kim Hanson
02-09-2003, 05:20 PM
Havasu Hangin':
Kinda like drinking a beer...if you just finished one, you have to go forward to drink another...why go back to an empty can? I hear ya there, you going to the BBSP party?....( . )( . )...... :D

Havasu Hangin'
02-09-2003, 05:23 PM
Kim Hanson:
I hear ya there, you going to the BBSP party?....( . )( . )...... :D I have it marked down...I mean, without me, how are you guys gonna get your beer to speed alley?
You making the trip?

Hal
02-09-2003, 05:48 PM
[ February 09, 2003, 05:49 PM: Message edited by: Hal ]

mike37
02-09-2003, 05:53 PM
click add reply jawdrop and you should atomaticly go back to the forum you were in

JetBoatRich
02-09-2003, 06:01 PM
Havasu Hangin'
That was a great answer, moving forward and all.
[ February 09, 2003, 06:01 PM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

Hal
02-09-2003, 06:03 PM
Mike... I can get back into the forum topic I was in but I can't get out of that topic to look at other topics in that forum unless I start over again by clicking on forum home at the top of the page and then go back to the forum I was in and open it again. Does that make any sense?
I just tried it again. It seems like 3 quick clicks on the back button gets me out. Must be me or the machine screwing up. Thanks....
[ February 09, 2003, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: Hal ]

Havasu Hangin'
02-09-2003, 06:06 PM
Hal:
Mike... I can get back into the forum topic I was in but I can't get out of that topic to look at other topics in that forum unless I start over again by clicking on forum home at the top of the page and then go back to the forum I was in and open it again. Does that make any sense? Try clicking on "the sandbar" near the top of the page after the reply...not the "forums home"...
JetBoatRich...my life is lived one beer at a time...if you know what I mean... http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/1/happy06.gif

GlastronGuy
02-09-2003, 07:28 PM
Right click on the "Back" button to select where you were.

MJ19
02-09-2003, 08:22 PM
Once I post a reply, and it takes me back to my reply....I go to the bottom of the page where it says "HOP TO:" with a drop down menu for the various forums to choose from and use that option. I think that is your best bet for navagating around the forums with out having to start over each time. :)
[ February 09, 2003, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: MJ19 ]

Kim Hanson
02-09-2003, 08:29 PM
Havasu Hangin':
Kim Hanson:
I hear ya there, you going to the BBSP party?....( . )( . )...... :D I have it marked down...I mean, without me, how are you guys gonna get your beer to speed alley?
You making the trip? Yup,right now it's in stone......( . )( . )..... :D

Hal
02-09-2003, 08:35 PM
Thanks guys, I catch on quick after a while. Glad that hop to button was'nt a snake. For some reason I had'nt paid any attention it before.

GlastronGuy
02-09-2003, 08:55 PM
Hal:
Thanks guys, I catch on quick after a while. Glad that hop to button was'nt a snake. For some reason I had'nt paid any attention it before. LOL :)