PDA

View Full Version : George W. is the man!!!

Laveyman
01-28-2003, 09:01 PM
It's about friggin time we had a President with a huge set of clankers! I gotta say I agreed with damn near everything he had to say tonight, including turning Saddam into a memory! GO GET'UM GEORGE!!!

77charger
01-28-2003, 09:07 PM
same here. :)

RiverToysJas
01-28-2003, 09:10 PM
Ditto!!!
RTJas :D

78Eliminator
01-28-2003, 09:12 PM
I missed it tonight. Does anyone know a good place on the web where I can watch the SOU again on my computer?

Mandelon
01-28-2003, 09:13 PM
Oh, but don't you think we should wait till they nuke or biobomb us first..... cry NOT!!

JetBoatRich
01-28-2003, 09:15 PM
One of his better sppeches :)

RiverToysJas
01-28-2003, 09:16 PM
78Eliminator:
I missed it tonight. Does anyone know a good place on the web where I can watch the SOU again on my computer? CNN has some video clips here.... (http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/01/28/sotu.speech/index.html)

Sangster
78Eliminator:
I missed it tonight. Does anyone know a good place on the web where I can watch the SOU again on my computer? It will be on FOX news channel for the next week.... sleeping sleeping

RiverKitty
G.W.B was right on target tonight!
Made me wanna stand up and clap too!
Many kudos to all those in the armed forces that protect the U.S.A!!!! You Guys/Gals ROCK!!!!

Laveyman
01-28-2003, 09:25 PM
This part REALLY pissed me off. Maybe you all saw this too...
When G.W. was telling our troops in the Gulf how much we appreciate them and what they are doing, the ENTIRE Republican side of Congress stood up, as did the majority of the Democrats. But there were several pinko-communist, piece of shit Democrats who sat on their fat asses and didn't even clap! burningm MARTHA FOCKERS!!! They love to enjoy all the benefits of the freedom our military has provided for the entire world, but they don't give a damn about those who are over there right now making sure our freedom remains. I wish I knew who those jackasses were, they'd get a piece of ol' Laveyman's mind for sure, and an industrial-sized can of WHOOP ASS! burningm
[ January 28, 2003, 09:28 PM: Message edited by: Laveyman ]

Jordy
01-28-2003, 09:28 PM
It was a great speech. Too bad Teddy Kennedy slept though most of it (****in' loser) and Billary was put out to stand up and clap most the time as she was rolling her eyes or looking at the floor (****in' loser bitch who is still bilking the American public). :mad:

JetBoatRich
01-28-2003, 09:28 PM
Ted still drinking?

78Eliminator
01-28-2003, 09:29 PM
jordanpaulk:
It was a great speech. Too bad Teddy Kennedy slept though most of it (****in' loser) and Billary was put out to stand up and clap most the time as she was rolling her eyes or looking at the floor (****in' loser bitch who is still bilking the American public). :mad: If there is one bitch I just can't stand that she even exists on the planet, it's Hillary. I want to inflict bodily harm.

77charger
01-28-2003, 09:32 PM
JetBoatRich:
Ted still drinking? i dont think he ever stopped!

78Eliminator
01-28-2003, 09:33 PM
77charger:
JetBoatRich:
Ted still drinking? i dont think he ever stopped! Yea no shit. The question is: how does he get away with his narcotic habit with no press!? Guess money buys you a lot.

beached 1
01-28-2003, 09:44 PM
What's up with the Ben & Jerry's ice cream coalition headed by actors like Suzan Sorandon? They need to stick to acting and making ice cream. How stupid do these people look to the Iragis and Al Queda.

JetBoatRich
01-28-2003, 09:46 PM
Beached one paid up
http://www.bobbyhayden.com/beached.jpg
Could not resist Beached1
[ January 28, 2003, 09:46 PM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

78Eliminator
01-28-2003, 09:46 PM
beached 1:
What's up with the Ben & Jerry's ice cream coalition headed by actors like Suzan Sorandon? They need to stick to acting and making ice cream. How stupid do these people look to the Iragis and Al Queda. I agree. I loose more respect for Martin Sheen every day. If he could just be as cool as the character he played in Apocolypse Now!!!

beer hunter
01-28-2003, 10:42 PM
I missed the speech but from what I'm hearing it sounds like he hit a home run :D It's nice to know the boards are dominated by people that lean to the right :D You're my kind of people :D

Froggystyle
01-28-2003, 11:02 PM
How many Kennedy's does it take to screw in a light bulb?
2, one to hold the bulb, the other to drink until the room spins!

mbrown2
01-28-2003, 11:12 PM
Did not get to see the speech, but have been watching the clips, by the time I made it home, I only got to see the responses....which I think are a big joke....after the big guy speaks, who gives a shit about these rebuttals. Its the big guys night and leave it at that. burningm

XTRM22
01-29-2003, 06:01 AM
Laveyman:
When G.W. was telling our troops in the Gulf how much we appreciate them and what they are doing, the ENTIRE Republican side of Congress stood up, as did the majority of the Democrats. But there were several pinko-communist, piece of shit Democrats who sat on their fat asses and didn't even clap! burningm MARTHA FOCKERS!!! They love to enjoy all the benefits of the freedom our military has provided for the entire world, but they don't give a damn about those who are over there right now making sure our freedom remains. I wish I knew who those jackasses were, they'd get a piece of ol' Laveyman's mind for sure, and an industrial-sized can of WHOOP ASS! burningm I agree, George is the Man! War or not, every other country in the world is gonna start to realize it's A bad idea to F*&K with the people under the Stars Stripes!!!
Now back to Laveyman, Jim you really need to quit repressing your feelings, don't sugar coat it brother tell us what you think!! :D :D
Chuck

Liberator TJ1984
01-29-2003, 06:14 AM
I agree completely with Bush, but what pisses me off is where all the slackers start talking about the damage we will do and how much it will cost the economy and deficet to " Help Rebuild their Country after we bomb the shit out of it " burningm I don't see any Afganistans over here putting up a new set of Towers burningm Piss on 'em level their whole friggin'sandbox and come home yuk all were gonna do is make big rocks into small ones ..suffer the wrath bastards

beached 1
01-29-2003, 06:40 AM
Liberator TJ1984:
I agree completely with Bush, but what pisses me off is where all the slackers start talking about the damage we will do and how much it will cost the economy and deficet to " Help Rebuild their Country after we bomb the shit out of it " burningm I don't see any Afganistans over here putting up a new set of Towers burningm Piss on 'em level their whole friggin'sandbox and come home yuk all were gonna do is make big rocks into small ones ..suffer the wrath bastards Could you imagine if Rosevelt was second guessed on how much it would cost to go to war after Pearl Harbor? The Donkeys better reconsider their position.

rrrr
01-29-2003, 07:41 AM
Here's an email I got two days ago. It pretty much says it all. I would also like to point out that Clinton gave the North Koreans $5 billion in cash, promised to build two nuclear power plants, and 500,000 barrels of oil a month in exchange for their "promise" to dismantle their nuclear weapons program. Fockin' loser.......
A little political review,
time to think & remember...
From a Navy man...
After the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, which killed six
and injured 1,000; President Clinton promised that those
responsible would be hunted down and punished.
After the 1995 bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed five
U.S. military personnel; Clinton promised that those
After the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia,
which killed 19 and injured 200 U.S. military personnel;
Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted
down and punished.
After the 1998 bombing of U.S. embassies in Africa, which
killed 224 and injured 5,000; Clinton promised that those
After the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole, which killed 17
and injured 39 U.S. sailors; Clinton promised that those
Maybe if Clinton had kept his promise, an estimated 3,000
people in New York and Washington, D.C. that are now dead
would be alive today.
AN INTERESTING QUESTION:
This question was raised on a Philly radio call-in show.
Without casting stones, it is a legitimate question.
There are two men, both extremely wealthy.
One develops relatively cheap software and gives billions
of dollars to charity. The other sponsors terrorism.
That being the case, why was it that the Clinton Administration
spent more money chasing down Bill Gates over the past eight
years than Osama bin Laden?
THINK ABOUT IT!
It is a strange turn of events.
Hillary gets $8 Million for her forthcoming memoir.
Bill gets about $12 Million for his memoir yet to be written.
This from two people who have spent the past 8 years being
unable to recall anything about past events while under oath!
Sincerely,
Cmdr Hamilton McWhorter
USN(ret)
P. S. Please forward this to as many people as you can!
We don't want this woman to even THINK of running for President.
Remember:
The Alamo
Pearl Harbor
9-11-01
The Clinton Years
All Truly American Disasters!!!

MJ19
01-29-2003, 07:46 AM
Laveyman:
It's about friggin time we had a President with a huge set of clankers! I gotta say I agreed with damn near everything he had to say tonight, including turning Saddam into a memory! GO GET'UM GEORGE!!! I 'got' to watch the address...but 'had' to anyhow for two of my classes, and today I'll get to hear a bunch of 'ignorant' students debate the speech...rip it appart and degrade it. :rolleyes:
It is going to be a tough day at school for me...I hope I'm pleasantly surprized in the two classes that will be covering the speech today :confused: The first day of class in my "logic" class a few students went off on Bush...I had to hold my tongue and it was NOT easy...today may make or break my abilities to be 'civil' :D
WATCH OUT MJ DEFENDING THE PREZ eek! :D
I support everything he had to say, however, I'm not too sure the citizens in Iraq heard his personal address to them wink (think Saddam will relay it for us?) :p

Backtanner
01-29-2003, 08:35 AM
It's truly comical listening to the tree hugging hippies at work with their "the last thing the country needs is war with the economy the way it is" B.S.
This after the worst terrorist attack in which airliners were used to attack our cities. How bad do they think the economy will be once our enemies detonate a nuke in our frontyard?
And the media can try to make George W out to be an idiot all they want such as the first half the Daily Show making fun of him, or other propaganda by the liberal press, but I can sleep soundly knowing Gore isn't at the wheel (or under the desk)!!

cigarette1
01-29-2003, 08:40 AM
Extremist Scare Me frown

Haullen270
01-29-2003, 08:49 AM
George W. Bush is the Man!!!

JetBoatRich
01-29-2003, 08:54 AM
He is right now, isn't he :)
[ January 29, 2003, 08:54 AM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

MJ19
01-29-2003, 08:56 AM
Laveyman:
When G.W. was telling our troops in the Gulf how much we appreciate them and what they are doing, the ENTIRE Republican side of Congress stood up, as did the majority of the Democrats. But there were several pinko-communist, piece of shit Democrats who sat on their fat asses and didn't even clap! burningm MARTHA FOCKERS!!! They love to enjoy all the benefits of the freedom our military has provided for the entire world, but they don't give a damn about those who are over there right now making sure our freedom remains. I wish I knew who those jackasses were, they'd get a piece of ol' Laveyman's mind for sure, and an industrial-sized can of WHOOP ASS! burningm I noticed that as well :mad: ...they did stand and put their hands together at the end :rolleyes:
I was wondering if it's some sort of protocol we are unaware of? :confused: I believe that ONE of those men in the front row is the future "democratic canidate" to run against G.W. Bush in a couple years.

MJ19
01-29-2003, 05:41 PM
Powell announced some sort of 'disagreement' going on between the executives and military heads...so that may have something to do with the front row's behavor? :confused: (I haven't watched the news to catch up on what exactly Powell announced...but it turns out their behavor can not be blamed on 'protocol')

Banshee
01-29-2003, 06:22 PM
All good things have been said here. The longer we wait to kick Saddam’s ass the harder it’s going to be. On 2/5 Powell will be presenting evidence to the UN. After that, I say we go in with or with out UN approval. You know, most world leaders liked Clinton a lot more than Bush. The problem is Clinton just kissed their asses and Bush, (finally we have a president with some balls) tells them in a politically correct way like it is. For eight years Clinton didn’t even have the balls to tell the world that we are going to build a missile defense system weather they like it or not. I feel sorry for Bush in a way, he got majorly screwed by Clinton because he’s stuck with making some tough decision’s that Clinton pussy footed over. If Clinton would have taken some decisive action after all of those smaller terrorist attacks Bush would have had a better start to defending our country now. Another thing is let’s face it, Bush is still trying to clean up the mess he has on his hands of dealing with all of Clinton’s appointees, who in my opinion, are the ones really responsible for the lapses that made us vulnerable on 9/11 despite what that hag Hillary says.
One last thing: Freedom is not free, support our troops. And if you don’t get the F..k out of here. burningm

riverliver
01-29-2003, 06:44 PM
Iam glad to see all the suport for the President !
My son is a Marine, he is 20 years old and decided after 9/11 to do some thing to help protect and fight for are freedom.
Don't forget we were attact on are own soil on 9/11
And as Banshee Said
"Freedom is not free, support our troops. And if you don’t get the F..k out of here." :mad:

mbrown2
01-29-2003, 07:06 PM
riverliver:
[QB
"Freedom is not free, support our troops. And if you don’t get the F..k out of here." :mad [/QB]Amen..brother...and I think it a brave and loyal thing that your son will defend our freedoms. :)

***boat
01-29-2003, 08:09 PM
Now that is nice to see. The only other place I have ever found this many people with the right ideas is at my work.

MJ19
01-29-2003, 08:40 PM
riverliver:
Iam glad to see all the suport for the President !
My son is a Marine, he is 20 years old and decided after 9/11 to do some thing to help protect and fight for are freedom.
Don't forget we were attact on are own soil on 9/11
And as Banshee Said
"Freedom is not free, support our troops. And if you don’t get the F..k out of here." :mad: Your son will be in our prayers! :)
And DITTO DITTO DITTO on the support of our troops!!!...if you can't support our country when our country is defending YOUR freedom, then MOVE!!! burningm

Morg
01-29-2003, 08:43 PM
God Bless America
I just happend upon the above post's. It has made my week.
I can't put into words how nice it is to be re-ashured that all the B.S. being fed to the American people is starting to be seen for what it is Liberal B.S.
It just amazes me that democrats will blame Bush for all the shit Clinton created, For all the things Bush has been forced to deal with. He is the man.
Morg

DUCKY
01-29-2003, 08:44 PM
Liberator TJ1984:
I agree completely with Bush, but what pisses me off is where all the slackers start talking about the damage we will do and how much it will cost the economy and deficet to " Help Rebuild their Country after we bomb the shit out of it " burningm I don't see any Afganistans over here putting up a new set of Towers burningm Piss on 'em level their whole friggin'sandbox and come home yuk all were gonna do is make big rocks into small ones ..suffer the wrath bastards Freakin AMEN!!!!! Can I get a hell yeah?

Laveyman
01-30-2003, 10:41 AM
MJ19:
Powell announced some sort of 'disagreement' going on between the executives and military heads...so that may have something to do with the front row's behavor? :confused: (I haven't watched the news to catch up on what exactly Powell announced...but it turns out their behavor can not be blamed on 'protocol') I don't know...I just think it would have been kinda tacky for our military leaders to stand up, hoot, holler & high 5 each other when G.W. said we're gonna kick some Iraqi a$$es. They did stand up and clap several the times when it wasn't directly related to turning Iraq into a flee-infested sandbox.
[ January 30, 2003, 10:42 AM: Message edited by: Laveyman ]

bordsmnj
01-30-2003, 11:30 AM
you bet, ducky...HELLL yeah!
what ever happend to "patience my a$$ i'm gonna kill somethin' "
it's was interesting to see all the people waving flags after 9-11. I wonder how many would still do it if asked to send their son or duaghter over to back it up. I feel guilty about not being allowed into the military due to a violent criminal history.(long ago)maybe that';s why i posted this but yuh get my piont still. get em' goerge! hats off to the troops.

MJ19
01-30-2003, 12:06 PM
Laveyman:
I don't know...I just think it would have been kinda tacky for our military leaders to stand up, hoot, holler & high 5 each other when G.W. said we're gonna kick some Iraqi a$$es. They did stand up and clap several the times when it wasn't directly related to turning Iraq into a flee-infested sandbox. I never noticed them stand or clap until the end...the part that shocked me was when Bush was saying something about GOD and everyone clapped stood up etc...except those four...I guess everyone is entitled to their own religious belief, but I find it tough to believe they don't want God on their side. (regardless if you believe or not, it couldn't hurt) :)

vdrivenman
01-30-2003, 01:43 PM
He is a Great man and cares about this counrty ,unlike that POS Bill Clinton & POS wife Hillary.
Pump those countries dry and bomb them into a parking lot !!!!

H4215
01-30-2003, 02:50 PM
I gotta agree and give a huge thumbs up to our President. The phrases that have been replaying through my head for the last 2 days are:"Trusting in the sanity and restraint of Saddam Hussein is not a strategy,and it is not an option", and "Yet the course of this nation does not depend on the decision of others". I am not that old, but I have been waiting since I was a teenager to hear one of our Presidents say words similiar to the ones spoken by George W. Many other countries want to have a say in the decisions made by the U.S., but I don't see any of them speaking up when we mention our deficit or the plights of our people. Bravo to the President, his speech writers, and his advisors. Hard part is gonna be backing it up, but I will applaud him even more if he makes half of it happen.
Once again I must express my appreciation to America's Armed Forces for the great sacrifice and many efforts they put forth to ensuring our way of life. My family's prayers and best wishes go out to all our men and women in uniform, may they be kept out of harm's way as much as possible during these daunting tasks.

totenhosen
01-30-2003, 03:23 PM
Even if a person doesn't agree with Bush you still should support our troops. These people are the backbone of our freedoms that we have today.

Jbb
01-30-2003, 05:06 PM
http://www.ehowa.com/pic/bushposse.jpg

jetaddict
01-30-2003, 05:28 PM
and that posse's on your trail

riverliver
01-30-2003, 07:52 PM
I think Suddam is going to find out why this posse is nick named Devil Dog's
http://www.7point62design.com/images/shirts/newshirts/t122/t122redtop2.jpg
http://www.flash.net/~jeffls/Abulldog.gif
devil devil devil