PDA

View Full Version : Parker RV Parks

Mrs. casean
03-16-2006, 03:46 PM
If you were going to put your RV/Trailer on a pad for a few months in the summertime, which would you prefer to be at for a few months? I know there have been threads about this before, but I thought I'd get some updated responses :D We figured this is better than paying to rent a trailer or room somewhere and use our trailer at the same time! Rather than let it sit w/o getting used in the summertime on the side of the house... any suggestions??? Thanks!

riverjunkie
03-16-2006, 03:52 PM
Riverland

Mrs. casean
03-16-2006, 03:56 PM
I would say Rio Del Colarado but I already looked into it and they are full for the summer :cry:
We are going out next weekend to look at some other areas so I will report back then :)
Dang it! let me know what you find. We're kinda leaning towards Riverland but thought we'd see what others like... we're just sick of renting houses/rooms and paying on a trailer that sits in the summertime! Is there a waiting list for Rio? Good luck!

MAINEVENT
03-16-2006, 04:28 PM
Monthly's??? I have stayed a Echo.. Cool place they allow dogs and such but they dont allow monthies in the summer... another place i looked at was Big Bend seemed pretty cool...

jasonwtc
03-16-2006, 04:31 PM
i have stayed at riverland the last couple years and every year on a busy weekend the power goes out. i ended up having to run the generator to keep the a/c going

Mrs. casean
03-16-2006, 04:43 PM
i have stayed at riverland the last couple years and every year on a busy weekend the power goes out. i ended up having to run the generator to keep the a/c going
That's okay about the power, we have plans for Havasu on the big weekends so far... mainly looking to leave it out for June-July or July-Aug... thanks for your imput! Anywhere is better than leaving the trailer on the side of the house and paying for a hotel room or rental.... if we can help it. I'm going to give Riverland a call and see what they offer for monthlys.

slink
03-16-2006, 04:45 PM
Even if it's not "monthly", most parks have boneyards where you can store it and call ahead and they will spot it for you and turn the air on. Lot cheaper that way

Mrs. casean
03-16-2006, 04:50 PM
Even if it's not "monthly", most parks have boneyards where you can store it and call ahead and they will spot it for you and turn the air on. Lot cheaper that way
I know Echo is like that, last time I called their "boneyard" was full... worth a try though! Thanks!

JB in so cal
03-16-2006, 04:53 PM
BIG BEND.
Might be able to do a watefront site monthly; if not, second row with a view unlike any on the river. Another trick thing?...Due to the BEND, the current actually cancels itself out(some parts of the day, it goes upriver). When you call, ask for a site south of the ramp. Nice sandy beach and tie-up poles sunk into the ground.
760 663 3755. Ask for Shiree.

Mrs. casean
03-16-2006, 06:25 PM
BIG BEND.
Might be able to do a watefront site monthly; if not, second row with a view unlike any on the river. Another trick thing?...Due to the BEND, the current actually cancels itself out(some parts of the day, it goes upriver). When you call, ask for a site south of the ramp. Nice sandy beach and tie-up poles sunk into the ground.
Good info! Thank you! :D

Mrs. casean
03-16-2006, 06:39 PM
You can use our nice hot shower anytime. :D
That's where you're at right John?

termiteguy
03-16-2006, 06:44 PM
windmill is agreat park they may have frontrow hard to say good safe and q
uite park for kids middle of the strip accross from the roadrunner
call don 760 663 3717

Mrs. casean
03-16-2006, 06:45 PM
Yep, spot 53. Stop by anytime. We have a nice crew there, everybody is friends and we all hang out.
I'll call them tomorrow and see what they have for July & Aug!

Wmc
03-16-2006, 07:31 PM
They fixed that problem this winter. I'm sure that won't happen. Riverland is a great family park. Before we purchased our mobilehome at Riverland (which is for sale by the way) we had a trailer that we would keep on all summer long. It was great, and you get to know alot of people. They have laundry facilities, nice restrooms with showers, a great store, gas dock and launch ramp.
Call Karen at 760-663-3733.

JB in so cal
03-16-2006, 07:44 PM
Yep, spot 53. Stop by anytime. We have a nice crew there, everybody is friends and we all hang out.
I take it all back, Linds. :rolleyes: RUN!!!!!!!!!!!
FYI. I know they have aton of storage available and they'll spot your trailer if you want.

Riverhound
03-16-2006, 07:45 PM
We used to keep ours at Castle Rock. Storage was cheap and we would call ahead and they would pull it out of storage and put it on spot. Launch ramp was decent and the park was good for the family.
Good luck!

casean
03-16-2006, 07:49 PM
BIG BEND.
For a Havasu guy, you sure talk like a cool Parker peep :crossx:

JB in so cal
03-16-2006, 07:57 PM
For a Havasu guy, you sure talk like a cool Parker peep :crossx:
First place I ever took my first boat was BB. Love that place. Previous owners; while not the best managers, were great people. Milt would sit at your fire and belt out the best Sinatra you've ever heard.
The way the current "back flows" by the bend is great because it makes it great for swimming. Here's a tidbiy: because of the turn in the river right there, your neck doesn't get as sore looking back and forth at boat traffic all day :rollside:
And I've never met ShockwaveBob. Just joshin' :boxed:

Mrs. casean
03-16-2006, 08:10 PM
First place I ever took my first boat was BB. Love that place. Previous owners; while not the best managers, were great people. Milt would sit at your fire and belt out the best Sinatra you've ever heard.
The way the current "back flows" by the bend is great because it makes it great for swimming. Here's a tidbiy: because of the turn in the river right there, your neck doesn't get as sore looking back and forth at boat traffic all day :rollside:
And I've never met ShockwaveBob. Just joshin' :boxed:
Well if we get a spot there BM is on the way up! You can come down and meet John (shockwavebob) and we'll hang out! :D Sounds like a good place... and dogs? Do they allow them?

JB in so cal
03-16-2006, 08:10 PM
The only thing that sucks about the current is trailering the boat. It's fun standing down by the ramp and watching the newbies. :D
...as your boat drifts UPSTREAM??!!!
SWB. Were you there the day the boat-on-fire drifted
into the gas dock??

Mrs. casean
03-16-2006, 08:11 PM
suggestion ???? ==== buy a house in the keys :yuk: :rollside: - ;) d-no
I can rent one, but it won't be for 20 more years till I could buy one :cry: I'll just sneak into yours when you're not there :p

JB in so cal
03-16-2006, 08:17 PM
No. Never even heard about that. How long ago? We've only had our place for 8 years.
2 or 3 summers ago. Uncle Milti said from the time he called 911 to when the Conquest Fire Boat showed up; it was about 10 minutes of hell. The boat just kind of swirled around in the current; totally on fire. Close to the dock; away from the dock.
This is when they still had gas. Milt never liked having a gas dock in BLM territory...

Mrs. casean
03-16-2006, 09:07 PM
2 or 3 summers ago. Uncle Milti said from the time he called 911 to when the Conquest Fire Boat showed up; it was about 10 minutes of hell. The boat just kind of swirled around in the current; totally on fire. Close to the dock; away from the dock.
This is when they still had gas. Milt never liked having a gas dock in BLM territory...
Yikes! That would have been scary to see!!!

Cranky632
03-17-2006, 12:09 AM
Try Riverview......just 3 miles down from the Rock House launch ramp on the strip.....

LOWRIVER2
03-17-2006, 02:41 AM
Riverview is my old park and it is not on the Strip.
It's the first park after the stop sign N/B from the bridge. It is the north end of the lower river. Great park but not on the strip.

Flying Tiger
03-17-2006, 04:28 AM
Fox's would be my first choice.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3812Parker_July__04_050-med.jpg

Mrs. casean
03-17-2006, 08:30 AM
Does Fox's have monthly RV Spots?
Thank you all for your suggestions! It helps getting responses form people who have experience w/ these places! I'm going to make some calls today and see what is available! :D Thank you!

BarryMac
03-17-2006, 08:53 AM
Does Fox's have monthly RV Spots?
Thank you all for your suggestions! It helps getting responses form people who have experience w/ these places! I'm going to make some calls today and see what is available! :D Thank you!
Let me know, I want to know where I'm satying this summer when we go to Parker... :D :D :D

Mrs. casean
03-17-2006, 08:55 AM
Let me know, I want to know where I'm satying this summer when we go to Parker... :D :D :D
I'll keep you posted! You and the Irmanator are welcome any time to stay w/ us! This beats getting a hotel room :rolleyes: :p We just want somethign w/ a great beach and ramp and nice park w/ friendly people to meet and hang out w/! Sounds like there's a few to choose from :rollside: I always have stayed at the same place pretty much but renting a room there can add up!

jojoteez
03-17-2006, 09:04 AM
I always put my in storage at Black Meadow

Mrs. casean
03-17-2006, 09:54 AM
Chris at Riverland says they do not have any to rent out monthly... next!

BarryMac
03-17-2006, 10:28 AM
I'll keep you posted! You and the Irmanator are welcome any time to stay w/ us! This beats getting a hotel room :rolleyes: :p We just want somethign w/ a great beach and ramp and nice park w/ friendly people to meet and hang out w/! Sounds like there's a few to choose from :rollside: I always have stayed at the same place pretty much but renting a room there can add up!
Just make sure you have any beer other then CL's, we'll be sure too make ourselve's at home... :p :)

Mrs. casean
03-17-2006, 10:36 AM
Just make sure you have any beer other then CL's, we'll be sure too make ourselve's at home... :p :)
You can supply your own beer... I'll supply dinner :D And a nice warm shower! I think I'm going to try for the spot at Big Bend! That means probably no house to rent in July :cool: Can't pay for a house when the trailer is out there... but we'll meet up in the daytime and maybe drive over for dinner or meet up somewhere!

BarryMac
03-17-2006, 10:41 AM
You can supply your own beer... I'll supply dinner :D And a nice warm shower! I think I'm going to try for the spot at Big Bend! That means probably no house to rent in July :cool: Can't pay for a house when the trailer is out there... but we'll meet up in the daytime and maybe drive over for dinner or meet up somewhere!
That absolutely makes sense, we meet on the water during the day then we drive over to BB and fill up your holding tank at night. J/K, and I'll supply my own beer for sure, just make sure the dinner is really, really good, I'm a big eater... :D :D Stampede???

Mrs. casean
03-17-2006, 10:43 AM
That absolutely makes sense, we meet on the water during the day then we drive over to BB and fill up your holding tank at night. J/K, and I'll supply my own beer for sure, just make sure the dinner is really, really good, I'm a big eater... :D :D Stampede???
Haha! You crack me up Barry! You can use our holding tank... it will go right on down to the sewer! :D Well we will have to plan other weekends to go out too! But we're still planning on July that weekend... just in the trailer instead now.
Stampede for sure!

Wmc
03-17-2006, 10:50 AM
Chris at Riverland says they do not have any to rent out monthly... next!
Have them put you on the list something always come up.Or you can put it in dry storage and they will pull it out on the weekend that you need. Then you can party with some cool peeps like Cole Trickle and Wmcs.(Riverland is very fun and we also have a shuttle that run from Riverland to Riverbound's house on certain weekends)

Cole Trickle
03-17-2006, 10:53 AM
Have them put you on the list something always come up.Or you can put it in dry storage and they will pull it out on the weekend that you need. Then you can party with some cool peeps like Cole Trickle and Wmcs.(Riverland is very fun and we also have a shuttle that run from Riverland to Riverbound's house on certain weekends)
Good Times!!!
I love it when people pick us up to go party at there house.
I think the managers are still pissed that Bill dropped us off so late right next to there Motorhome :crossx:

Mrs. casean
03-17-2006, 10:56 AM
A shuttle! Now that's funny :D Sounds like good times for sure over there! I think we'll try it out at Big Bend but I can always put my name on a list just incase... good idea! Thanks Wmc! :D

Cole Trickle
03-17-2006, 11:01 AM
A shuttle! Now that's funny :D Sounds like good times for sure over there! I think we'll try it out at Big Bend but I can always put my name on a list just incase... good idea! Thanks Wmc! :D
There are alot of people that store there trailers and then book the weekends you want in advance. When you show up the trailer should be parked in the spot and ready to go.

Wmc
03-17-2006, 11:52 AM
Good Times!!!
I love it when people pick us up to go party at there house.
I think the managers are still pissed that Bill dropped us off so late right next to there Motorhome :crossx:
Fun Night
We could have Bill do a couple of passes next time :crossx: :crossx:
Going up next weekend what about you?

Cole Trickle
03-17-2006, 11:57 AM
Fun Night
We could have Bill do a couple of passes next time :crossx: :crossx:
Going up next weekend what about you?
I wish...
Boat should be ready in a couple days.(It's getting all of it's services and we are adding a GPS speedo and Carpet kit) and then I need to get it home and spend a couple weeks dialing in and fixing the stereo.
My Condo went into escrow a couple days ago and I will be pretty busy trying to find a house out your way and getting through escrow.
You still going to Roll Parker this year?

Wmc
03-17-2006, 12:06 PM
I wish...
Boat should be ready in a couple days.(It's getting all of it's services and we are adding a GPS speedo and Carpet kit) and then I need to get it home and spend a couple weeks dialing in and fixing the stereo.
My Condo went into escrow a couple days ago and I will be pretty busy trying to find a house out your way and getting through escrow.
You still going to Roll Parker this year?
I'll be there unless my place sales.
My boat going to Magic next weekend after I use it, then I'll pick it up the weekend after (back to back) :crossx:
Have you look in Chino Hills? I'll find you a place

Cole Trickle
03-17-2006, 12:10 PM
I'll be there unless my place sales.
My boat going to Magic next weekend after I use it, then I'll pick it up the weekend after (back to back) :crossx:
Have you look in Chino Hills? I'll find you a place
I hope to get out in the next couple weeks.
We are looking right off Green River (Tucked up in the hills) I like the Chino Hills area but driving on the 71 will add another 20-30 minutes to my OC commute.(I will be fast tracking it everyday and want to stay within 25 miles of work)

Wmc
03-17-2006, 12:57 PM
I hope to get out in the next couple weeks.
We are looking right off Green River (Tucked up in the hills) I like the Chino Hills area but driving on the 71 will add another 20-30 minutes to my OC commute.(I will be fast tracking it everyday and want to stay within 25 miles of work)
Lets get together some time (BBQ or something)Let me know?
My house is open sence your's is in escrow (would not want to mess it up) :crossx:

Wake Havasu
03-17-2006, 02:34 PM
So if I take a 25 foot travel trailer to an available park they set it up for me in advance?
How much does it cost to stay and keep a 25 footer at and around parker?
Is any such available at Havi?

JB in so cal
03-17-2006, 02:39 PM
Any park that has storage available will probably site your trailer. Regular storage runs about $40/month and fees for them moving your trailer to the site will run you $15-$20 each way. Then actual RV site rental while you're there will be $40-$50/night.
If you go out 2 weekends a month=$200 in space rental+$40 storage+$80 to move your trailer=+-$320/month. You can get a site full time starting at $200/month +electric. Only set up once!!
Same goes for Havasu but rates will be more.

Mrs. casean
03-17-2006, 02:53 PM
I like the idea of us moving our trailer around ourselves and not having to worry about anyone else doing it for us, plus it's just as affordable if not less to get the monthly site depending on where. I want to just show up, take out the beach chairs and whatever else, pop a top and relax :D

BarryMac
03-17-2006, 02:54 PM
I like the idea of us moving our trailer around ourselves and not having to worry about anyone else doing it for us, plus it's just as affordable if not less to get the monthly site depending on where. I want to just show up, take out the beach chairs and whatever else, pop a top and relax :D
Whew, I thought you said "pop a top and have Sex"... Glad that I re-read that before I got all goofy and shit...:D :D :D

Mrs. casean
03-17-2006, 02:56 PM
Whew, I thought you said "pop a top and have Sex"... Glad that I re-read that before I got all goofy and shit...:D :D :D
There you go not reading the full words again :p never know though! It could be what you said.

Wake Havasu
03-17-2006, 03:01 PM
Me too!
Have you found a place at either Parker or Havi?
$200 +/- month to have place to crash for frequent summer months boating season sounds great!

BarryMac
03-17-2006, 03:02 PM
There you go not reading the full words again :p never know though! It could be what you said.
Pretty certain it was what I was thinking, you were just being too bashful to type it on here... :p :D

Mrs. casean
03-17-2006, 03:03 PM
Me too!
Have you found a place at either Parker or Havi?
$200 +/- month to have place to crash for frequent summer months boating season sounds great!
I think we're set on Big Bend in Parker... Riverland and Rio are full. I am going to show Sean (casean) the map and rates and call tomorrow to get it takend care of! And no more hotels for us! Sleep in our own bed!

Mrs. casean
03-17-2006, 03:04 PM
Pretty certain it was what I was thinking, you were just being too bashful to type it on here... :p :D
gjb calling me out now are you :p

Wake Havasu
03-17-2006, 03:07 PM
I think we're set on Big Bend in Parker... Riverland and Rio are full. I am going to show Sean (casean) the map and rates and call tomorrow to get it takend care of! And no more hotels for us! Sleep in our own bed!
How can I get in touch with BB as well?
Thank you in advance.

BarryMac
03-17-2006, 03:09 PM
gjb calling me out now are you :p
Damn girl, just say it, don't be bashful. bada bing bada bong, girl wants to get it on... :p :D pssshhh, the cracking of a CL pop top, then, only she knows and she's not gonna share... lol :D :D

Mrs. casean
03-17-2006, 03:15 PM
Thank you in advance.
Their number is 760-663-3755
I better be able to get a spot still after you call :p I'm going to get it squirt away tomorrow I think.

Wake Havasu
03-17-2006, 03:15 PM
Thank you in advance.
I see it:
Big Bend Resort
501 Parker Dam Road Parker Dam CA 92242 760 663-3755
Big river is booked April through Sept!

casean
03-17-2006, 03:19 PM
Damn girl, just say it, don't be bashful. bada bing bada bong, girl wants to get it on... :p :D pssshhh, the cracking of a CL pop top, then, only she knows and she's not gonna share... lol :D :D
Trust me... you are reading far more into that than you think :cry:

BarryMac
03-17-2006, 03:21 PM
Trust me... you are reading far more into that than you think :cry:
Sorry buddy, I was thinking that your weekend was gonna be spectacular for sure... :crossx:

casean
03-17-2006, 03:23 PM
Sorry buddy, I was thinking that your weekend was gonna be spectacular for sure... :crossx:
It is going to be spectacular...the stereo in the boat will be finished this weekend. Who could ask for anything better :crossx:

Mrs. casean
03-17-2006, 03:27 PM
After driving out after work and either driving while he's sound asleep snoring, or sitting passenger, pop a top and relax is probably more likely to happen :cool: :p

BarryMac
03-17-2006, 03:35 PM
It is going to be spectacular...the stereo in the boat will be finished this weekend. Who could ask for anything better :crossx:
After driving out after work and either driving while he's sound asleep snoring, or sitting passenger, pop a top and relax is probably more likely to happen
Wow, you two sound like an old married couple that I know, who will be married 15 years in a couple of weeks incidently... :crossx: :crossx:

Mrs. casean
03-17-2006, 03:36 PM
Wow, you two sound like an old married couple that I know, who will be married 15 years in a couple of weeks incidently... :crossx: :crossx:
I know I know :D

BarryMac
03-17-2006, 03:40 PM
Later Sean and Linds, you two have a great weekend, if you can stay up late enough to enjoy it... :p :p :D :D j/k

Mrs. casean
03-17-2006, 03:44 PM
Done deal! We will be at spot 221 from June 1-Sept 1
We can park the boat right there next to use so we feel safer that way... They are really nice there! Thanks everyone for your input!

Mrs. casean
03-17-2006, 03:47 PM
Later Sean and Linds, you two have a great weekend, if you can stay up late enough to enjoy it... :p :p :D :D j/k
Have a good one Barry!

Cole Trickle
03-17-2006, 04:05 PM
Done deal! We will be at spot 221 from June 1-Sept 1
We can park the boat right there next to use so we feel safer that way... They are really nice there! Thanks everyone for your input!
Cool.
Your officially a Parker person again! :crossx:
what park?

Mrs. casean
03-17-2006, 04:08 PM
Cool.
Your officially a Parker person again! :crossx:
what park?
Big Bend... we can go riding in the rhinos this summer! if you decide to bring yours out there :D We'll have to plan some weekends to meet up w/ you and Jen and your group! We're excited! We decided on June through Aug since we have plans to be in Havi for Memorial. We'll be there for the 4th I'm sure though!

BADBLOWN572
03-17-2006, 04:09 PM
Parker is getting popular. :)
Now if we could only get the bad element to migrate more up to Havazoo it would be perfect. :p

Mrs. casean
03-17-2006, 04:13 PM
Parker is getting popular. :)
Now if we could only get the bad element to migrate more up to Havazoo it would be perfect. :p
Yep! Much more popular since I started going out there when I was in diapers :D I look at the pictures and remember not seeing a sandbar and the much smaller boats! It's changed for sure! But I'm not new... just coming back to my roots :D If we could get the crazies on the Jet Ski's (sit downs)that don't pay attention outta there though! I wish!

BADBLOWN572
03-17-2006, 04:21 PM
I too was in diapers in Parker. Made my first trip out there back in 1979 3 months old. Definitely went from a laid back community to a party town. Just keep the idiots going up to Havasu (where they belong ;) ) and I will be happy. :p

Mrs. casean
03-17-2006, 04:24 PM
I too was in diapers in Parker. Made my first trip out there back in 1979 3 months old. Definitely went from a laid back community to a party town. Just keep the idiots going up to Havasu (where they belong ;) ) and I will be happy. :p
I was 18 mos... parents just split up and mom took us to the river and she never stopped :D It was 1979 or 1980 when I first went out... too funny! I love looking at the old pictures! Old school :D We still have the 1979 Stand up too! Still running :D My brother has it now though... it's a classic!

Cole Trickle
03-17-2006, 04:30 PM
Just remember the Sleek gets a good spot at RD's place;)
Anybody that owns a Cobra or Stoker has to side tie into the middle of the channel;) :crossx:

Mrs. casean
03-17-2006, 04:36 PM
Anybody that owns a Cobra or Stoker has to side tie into the middle of the channel;) :crossx:
How about you just pick up the people in the stoker and cobra :D

Cole Trickle
03-17-2006, 04:41 PM
How about you just pick up the people in the stoker and cobra :D
The Sleek is kinda like a big floating dance floor :rollside: :boxed: :220v: :idea:

Mrs. casean
03-17-2006, 04:44 PM
The Sleek is kinda like a big floating dance floor :rollside: :boxed: :220v: :idea:
I see... :D http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/images/smilies/pole2.gif

Cole Trickle
03-17-2006, 04:46 PM
I see... :D http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/images/smilies/pole2.gif
I have been thinking about installing a 8ft tall brass wakeboard pole :crossx: :idea: ;)

Mrs. casean
03-17-2006, 04:47 PM
I have been thinking about installing a 8ft tall brass wakeboard pole :crossx: :idea: ;)
Once it's installed you'll have free entertainment :D

Cole Trickle
03-17-2006, 04:50 PM
Once it's installed you'll have free entertainment :D
You mean I will have to watch my drunk sister and girlfiend act the fool :crossx: :220v: :rollside:

Mrs. casean
03-17-2006, 04:51 PM
You mean I will have to watch my drunk sister and girlfiend act the fool :crossx: :220v: :rollside:
Oh no! Not them! well they can just laugh at the drunk ladies on there :D

Cole Trickle
03-17-2006, 04:54 PM
Oh no! Not them! well they can just laugh at the drunk ladies on there :D
I am cool with girls I know dancing on my boat but Jen gets a little pissy when unknows start climbing aboard :crossx: :argue: :p :idea: :cry:

Mrs. casean
03-17-2006, 04:56 PM
I am cool with girls I know dancing on my boat but Jen gets a little pissy when unknows start climbing aboard :crossx: :argue: :p :idea: :cry:
I can relate! I'd get pissy too I'm sure :D

Cole Trickle
03-17-2006, 05:00 PM
I can relate! I'd get pissy too I'm sure :D
Sean and I are like old faithful dogs.......
You two have nothing to worry about!!

Mrs. casean
03-17-2006, 05:42 PM
Sean and I are like old faithful dogs.......
You two have nothing to worry about!!
Hehehe! I know, its the other girls we worry about! :D We don't want them trying to hit on our guys :D

JB in so cal
03-17-2006, 06:06 PM
Hehehe! I know, its the other girls we worry about! :D We don't want them trying to hit on our guys :D
Steer clear of Drunk Stripper and Karioke Fridays at BB. They rock!! :rolleyes:

BADBLOWN572
03-17-2006, 06:07 PM
Senority son. ;) My boat goes right behind ol' RD's Nordic. ;) :p

Wake Havasu
03-17-2006, 09:35 PM
1969 was my first trip to Parker.
My friend’s dad was a boater and took us when I was 12 years old in the summer of 69!
His boats name was "Snags". I remember he was always having or doing some thing on the boat; chrome, upholstery, engine work, glass work , paint….
Was awesome. I am not certain but I think Bad Enochs was there back then.

Mrs. casean
03-20-2006, 09:05 AM
1969 was my first trip to Parker.
My friend’s dad was a boater and took us when I was 12 years old in the summer of 69!
His boats name was "Snags". I remember he was always having or doing some thing on the boat; chrome, upholstery, engine work, glass work , paint….
Was awesome. I am not certain but I think Bad Enochs was there back then.
I love the stories and pictures from those days! I have my moms pictures from the 60s & 70s and they are so fun to see! Classics!