PDA

View Full Version : My "Beer Drinking" neighbors Part I

Trailer Park Casanova
09-30-2003, 07:49 PM
I don't know anyone directly next door to me. I don't want to. It works out great. I don't care what they do, they don't care what I do. No feuds are far more important..
Always an Ice Chest full of beer at my house. When I unload the boat,, the ice chest fills up,, and I keep ice and beer in it, in the garage, until the next boat outing.
Across the street and down a few houses lives a guy that is kept on a short leash by his wife. He knows if my garage is open,, he can stop by for a stealth beer that his wife can't see him drink from their front window.
Funny as hell,,, he lifts his cigarette to his mouth with a vibrating nervous hand so bad it's a blur. This guy is so scared of his wife, he'll take a huge gulp of beer with the can outta sight of the street, and then he hides it in my garage, looks around for his wife, then gets the beer, and takes another huge pull.
"It must be so bitchen being single" he tells me while he eyeballs the boat,,, then reaches into my ice chest, grabs & pops another brew, and inhales half the can,, then hides it sweatin that his wife may approach any minute.
He and his wife are in their late 20's and she keeps his balls in a jar on the mantle.
Every evening, an old German gentleman walks by the house, and tips his hat. I'm usually out front sittin in a beach chair watching the kids skateboard/bike jumping over our ramps. I started offering him a beer, and he always accepts,, and I get a cool story outta him.
And whatta story.
He was a German Soldier during WWII captured by the Americans,, then sent to a farm near here as a POW.
He had it dicked.
He picked local fruit, and fixed farm machinery.
He said the Americans treated him well, and even paid him for his work. What a country!
Still a good looking guy in his 80's. Probably was a Dolph Lundgren in his younger years. You know the type,, like the handsome badguys with the shocking blond hair and strikeing blue eyes in the Indiana Jones movies.
He met a local farmgirl,, they fell in love,, and after the war, he eventually made his way back to the U.S. working for Mercedes Benz, married the farmgirl and they raised a family close to here.
Their's a movie script in there someplace.

TANGO424
09-30-2003, 07:57 PM
How cool not often you get to glimpse history
in the here and now ill bet he has a lot of stories he can tell you

Trailer Park Casanova
09-30-2003, 08:17 PM
I thought that too RD, and at first figured this is an AA case and not lead this guy astray.
But not so:
The wife had a close relative with some drinking problems, and figures her man isn't going to be the same way, so she has his Huevos in a vise.
I figure a couple beers,, ahh what the hey,,,

H20 Party Starter
09-30-2003, 08:43 PM
All my neighbors are drunks and pot-heads...............I love college! :D

Mandelon
09-30-2003, 08:45 PM
That makes me thirsty for a cold one. :D

10-01-2003, 09:44 AM
The nervous guy reminds me of a good friend that passed away a couple of years ago from cancer. His wife was like the ball buster. Bill would sneak over to my house once in awhile for a little taste of scotch or a couple of Buds and he would always say "You didn't see me today"..."OK, Bill, no prob..." I think he died just to escape the rath of that **** he had for a wife. I still miss him. frown

Blown 472
10-01-2003, 09:54 AM
That ****ing broad needs a good ass ****ing and to be shown who is running the show, what a pussy.

Dr. Eagle
10-01-2003, 09:54 AM
RiverDave:
LMAO.. :D
She must be "olympic level" in bed for a guy to put up with that.
RD No Shit! Nothing (much) could be worth that.

Dr. Eagle
10-01-2003, 09:56 AM
H20 Party Starter:
All my neighbors are drunks and pot-heads...............I love college! :D DUDE!

mirvin
10-01-2003, 10:18 AM
He and his wife are in their late 20's and she keeps his balls in a jar on the mantle. DAMMMMMM! That's way too young to have a fermaldahide tea bag!! Sound like you need to get him out to the river for an awakening....
She must be "olympic level" in bed for a guy to put up with that. More like he married the first piece that "came his way"...

Trailer Park Casanova
10-01-2003, 03:08 PM
Dr. Eagle:
RiverDave:
LMAO.. :D
She must be "olympic level" in bed for a guy to put up with that.
RD No Shit! Nothing (much) could be worth that. I think some guys are afraid to bail out.
Women always leave me,, I've never had that option.

NastyOne
10-01-2003, 03:29 PM
This is some funny shit! If my girl ever tells me what to do she will be kickin rocks on the side of the road. wink
058, sorry to hear about your friend frown

Ziggy
10-01-2003, 03:53 PM
Trailer Park Casanova:
Every evening, an old German gentleman walks by the house, and tips his hat. I'm usually out front sittin in a beach chair watching the kids skateboard/bike jumping over our ramps. I started offering him a beer, and he always accepts,, and I get a cool story outta him.
And whatta story.
He was a German Soldier during WWII captured by the Americans,, then sent to a farm near here as a POW.
He had it dicked.
He picked local fruit, and fixed farm machinery.
He said the Americans treated him well, and even paid him for his work. What a country!
Still a good looking guy in his 80's. Probably was a Dolph Lundgren in his younger years. You know the type,, like the handsome badguys with the shocking blond hair and strikeing blue eyes in the Indiana Jones movies.
He met a local farmgirl,, they fell in love,, and after the war, he eventually made his way back to the U.S. working for Mercedes Benz, married the farmgirl and they raised a family close to here.
Their's a movie script in there someplace. Unlike my grandfather I never got to know who died at the hands of the Russians as a WWII POW. My father said his last sight of his father was not a good memory, virtually shriveled to nothing behind a fenced corral. Whenever I ask him about it he nearly comes to tears, he said he wishes he'd not had that last visit and could remember him as he was before being captured...my dad was in his early teens then.
TPC,
great neighborhood you're in, we could all use a few friendly guys around like that...regardless of their own dilema's they live with at home :D

NorCal Gameshow
10-01-2003, 04:07 PM
in my old neighborhood, we would hang out in the garage...the wives dubbed it the "neighborhood watch" meeting :D a couple times a week to keep the neighborhood safe smile_sp

LaveyJet
10-01-2003, 04:11 PM
Years ago when I lived in the High Desert I had a “Nazi” land lord. Well that’s how I refer to him anyway. He was a German Soldier who was captured on D-Day in WWII. He told a story of being sent to the US as a prisoner of war. Seeing the Statue of Liberty for the 1st time as his ship sailed into New York harbor on the 4th of July. Said it was an omen, he was meant to be here. He ended up on the West coast and opened up a deli and retired in the California desert.

moneysucker
10-01-2003, 05:49 PM
[ [/QUOTE]DAMMMMMM! That's way too young to have a fermaldahide tea bag!! Sound like you need to get him out to the river for an awakening....
She must be "olympic level" in bed for a guy to put up with that. More like he married the first piece that "came his way"... [/QB][/QUOTE]
That is so true I can almost guaranty theat she is his first Piece and he doesn't know any better. He definately needs to go on a "business trip" to the river. Her parents probably have a lot of money and help out so there is a loss of control there too.

Trailer Park Casanova
10-01-2003, 07:13 PM
moneysucker
Her parents probably have a lot of money and help out so there is a loss of control there too. [/QB]My thoughts too,, I thinks that's it.

10-01-2003, 09:54 PM
NastyOne:
058, sorry to hear about your friend :( Thanks, N.O. He was a good guy.