PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Costumes...need help?

mbrown2
10-14-2002, 08:32 PM
Well its that time of year again; Halloween Parties, and time to pick a Halloween costume...I love the parties, but I am terrible at trying to come up with a costume. What are some cool costumes for this year? I don't want anyone to give it away if they have some super secret, but I doubt I will see you at a party, so I doubt you have to worry. They get pretty serious about the costume contests at some of the parties I go to, but I am not looking for anything difficult to build, something simple, something funny.
So what will be the top costumes this year?

locogringo
10-14-2002, 11:04 PM
going as these two... http://www.lamer.net/assclown-orig.jpg

Livin Large 27Hallett
10-15-2002, 06:42 AM
That is one skinny kid.

24RODjr
10-15-2002, 07:11 AM
Going as trailer trash is always fun (and a little too easy for some) if you have a reasonably hot woman to go with.

Charley
10-15-2002, 07:54 AM
I saw a guy who put a branch in his belt behind him..... it stuck up a foot or two above his head and he hot glued condoms to the twigs..... he was a rubber tree! ... by the way if you score at the party you might wanna trim the tree hehehehe :D

mbrown2
10-15-2002, 08:01 AM
Charley:
I saw a guy who put a branch in his belt behind him..... it stuck up a foot or two above his head and he hot glued condoms to the twigs..... he was a rubber tree! ... by the way if you score at the party you might wanna trim the tree hehehehe :D That was a funny one Charley...last year a friend of mine went as Six Pack (Take off on Tupac)..he had the Headband, leather vest, open with Gut showing, and instead of Thug Life across the stomach, it was "CHUG LIFE" along with other funny tat's..that was pretty funny.

HBjet
10-15-2002, 08:17 AM
I was a "Shooting Star" one year.
Dress in black, go to a craft store and find something to make a star out of. I used some rubber/foam type material that was yellow. I cut it out like a star (no skill is required for this) and then used some string to hang it around my neck. Then I got 2 squirt guns, one filled with Rum, the other filled with Yager. "Shooting Star" The girls liked it!
Here are some other ideas. You can dress in pink and put a shoe on your head. Then go as a piece of gum under a shoe. Or, you can even put a chair on your head, and go as a piece of gum under a chair.
Good Luck!
HBjet

Bense468
10-15-2002, 08:41 AM
uhhh NO

mbrown2
10-15-2002, 09:50 AM
HBJet...all good choices..my ranking stands at:
1. Shooting Star (The squirt guns make friends)
2. Rubber Tree (The figure-it-out factor is cool)

Laveyman
10-15-2002, 10:01 AM
Many years ago my ex and I both dresses up in white thermals, put on a Gilligan-style sailor hat with a piece of rope coming out the top, made a white tagboard tube and hung it around our torsos with suspenders, and wore red socks. We each had a "Hello my name is" name tag on our tab board tubes. Hers read, "Tam Pax" and my read "Tom Pax." We were tampons!!! eek! We won first prize that year.

diggler
10-15-2002, 12:06 PM
One year, I borrowed about twenty watches or so. I then hung them around my waist by buckling them around the belt. I then painted my face with a clock face.
I was......
A Waist of Time
Actually got me laid that night too! Somebody had to go and prove me wrong! :D :D

BSheffron
10-15-2002, 12:19 PM
A friend of mine glued some Barbie Dolls to himself and went as a chick magnet.

BigWaveDave
10-15-2002, 12:35 PM
My girlfriend went to a p[arty last year as "Thing 1" and "Thing 2". We found the blue fright wigs and just wore red sweats. I added the Thing" logo by cutting out circles of white felt and hot glueing it on the front of the shirts.

Livin Large 27Hallett
10-15-2002, 12:45 PM
diggler
[QB]One year, I borrowed about twenty watches or so. I then hung them around my waist by buckling them around the belt. I then painted my face with a clock face.
I was......
A Waist of Time
This is original. I like it.

Charley
10-15-2002, 12:59 PM
one year I was a chester molester .....long black overcoat with candy coming out of my pockets.... I wore all white underneath and made a big weenie out of panty hose..... then I went to the party with my wife...she was a little girl in pajamas and a teddy bear... I know, i know... Bad.... but we have some funny pics....LMAO

mbrown2
10-15-2002, 02:55 PM
My ranking now stands at:
1. Shooting Star (The squirt guns make friends)
2. Chick Magnet (Gotta love the barbie's)
3. Rubber Tree (The figure-it-out factor is cool)
4. Waste of Time (Unsure about the clock face)
my .02

kcm21
10-15-2002, 04:08 PM
Go with the easiest,
Borrow a pair of scrubs from someone and put a name tag saying Dr. whoever OBGYN. Let everyone know you give free exams to those who qualify.
-Kevin-

WILDERTHANU54
10-15-2002, 04:27 PM
Bense468:
uhhh NOGET YOUR ASS TO MING THIS WEEKEND MR.BENSE!!!!!

DEEZ NUTTS
10-15-2002, 07:55 PM
My Halloween prank.
I have done this the last 3 years and more people want me to do it to more of their friends. It makes me quite busy halloween night.
Take the chain off your chain saw, but leave the bar on. Put a bunch of fake blood on the bar.(I have had trouble finding any that will stick) Get a standard old school white hockey mask. Have your saw warmed up and ready to start full blast on one pull. I warm mine up down the street from victims house.
Ring the bell and as soon as you see the door move kick it in a bit and fire the saw up. The best is when you actually get in the house. I dont care who you are you are gonna crap when a running chain saw is comming at you. This is a crowd favorite at parties. Every body in the front room hits the roof.
REMEMBER TO TAKE THE CHAIN OFF!!!!!!