PDA

View Full Version : 12V Electrical Stuff

25Elmn8r
03-12-2003, 09:20 PM
Ok, I am in the process of redoing my Batteries and stereo, and possible mood lighting in my daytona. But I have no idea where to get the electrical supplies needed. Does anyone have a good(Inexpensive but good quality) place to get electrical supplies? I am looking for someplace in the Long Beach or surrounding area or Brea/Yorba Linda or surrounding area.
Oh and I need to do this by Friday night if I am gonna make it out on Saturday to RWYB2 at elsinore. Thanks

Nubbs
03-12-2003, 10:20 PM
You can check out mcmaster carr or waytek. I'm not exactly sure what you need, but they have some supplies. Mcmaster is in sante fe springs, not too far from where we live. I'm pretty sure they don't have the translucent red and black wire or the 24K gold plated terminals. But, if you're not looking for a show stopping install, you may be able to save some money and have it done quicker. Please don't take that as meaning you should use insufficient parts, just those that aren't flashy. You could also check a local stereo shop for supplies. Just some suggestions. Good luck!!
mcmaster (http://www.mcmaster.com) waytek (http://www.waytekwire.com)

superdave013
03-13-2003, 04:57 AM
Orvack's on Orangethrop. Might be in Fullerton. Sorry I don't know the cross street but it's east of Lemmon on the north side. They won't have the stereo battery or "mood lighting" but will have all the goodies to do a clean install.

Party Cat
03-13-2003, 05:35 AM
superdave013:
Orvack's on Orangethrop. Might be in Fullerton. Sorry I don't know the cross street but it's east of Lemmon on the north side. SD, It's Orvac and it's on the corner of Acacia and Orangethorpe. Lots of goodies there....

25Elmn8r
03-13-2003, 07:09 AM
Thanks Guys, I will try orvac's today. I drive right past there on the 91 everyday.
Nubbs, I am not looking for the flashy stuff, If I do this install right you wont see any of it any ways. So why spend the extra dough on the flashy stuff. Thanks again!