PDA

View Full Version : The Hulk Boat Powered By After Shock

LUCKYHULK
03-16-2006, 05:40 PM
undefinedI AM THE ONE AND ONLY HULK BOAT.THIS IS A SMOOTH RIDING CAT. :crossx: IT'S A 27"VIOLATOR AND PAINTED BY MARIO,FREDDY,AND MYSELF AT BIG KID KUSTOMS OF RIALTO BUT I LIKE TO GIVE PROPS TO THE OWNERS OF AFTERSHOCK WITHOUT ALEX AND HIS TECHNOLIGY AND SUPURB DESIGN THIS BOAT WOULD NOT HANDLE THE WAY IT DOES. SO ALL YOU HATERS OUT THEIR NEED TO STOP CRITICIZE THIS DEALERSHIP. I HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS TO ASY ABOUT THEM. :)

moneypit
03-16-2006, 05:43 PM
Thats cool. But I felt LIKE YOU ARE YELLING AT ME. :mad: :mad:

Jbb
03-16-2006, 05:43 PM
undefinedI AM THE ONE AND ONLY HULK BOAT.THIS IS A SMOOTH RIDING CAT. :crossx: IT'S A 27"VIOLATOR AND PAINTED BY MARIO,FREDDY,AND MYSELF AT BIG KID KUSTOMS OF RIALTO BUT I LIKE TO GIVE PROPS TO THE OWNERS OF AFTERSHOCK WITHOUT ALEX AND HIS TECHNOLIGY AND SUPURB DESIGN THIS BOAT WOULD NOT HANDLE THE WAY IT DOES. SO ALL YOU HATERS OUT THEIR NEED TO STOP CRITICIZE THIS DEALERSHIP. I HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS TO ASY ABOUT THEM. :)
AND YOU ASY IT SO WELL....!

Mandelon
03-16-2006, 05:50 PM
Aftershock builds motors too?
Please 'splain.

bordsmnj
03-16-2006, 06:09 PM
yeah,but how do you really feel??

Keyser
03-16-2006, 06:16 PM
Thats all fine and dandy but isn't he your sponsor or something. If not, OK but if he is, isn't it obvious hes gooing to give you his best stuff!! I'm not trying to start anything just my own personal opinion and statement.

Biglue
03-16-2006, 06:17 PM
undefinedI AM THE ONE AND ONLY HULK BOAT.THIS IS A SMOOTH RIDING CAT. :crossx: IT'S A 27"VIOLATOR
Those 27 inch violaters........do you put one one each foot and sort of water ski on them? :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Biglue
03-16-2006, 06:20 PM
Also ironic as hell that the boat is named "Violator" after the one customer was allegedly violated by Aftershock. :D

andy01
03-16-2006, 06:27 PM
I would call myself lucky if I never rode in a Afterthought err aftershock. Have you even riden in other boats? Just be careful Hulkster, I here water can be hell on the bottom of those boats......
Andy

kcvega
03-16-2006, 06:29 PM
I think they sell a 27" violator at the adult store.

termiteguy
03-16-2006, 06:35 PM
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside: I think they sell a 27" violator at the adult store.

Mardonzi
03-16-2006, 06:45 PM
Just don't get it wet,, It might delaminate......

Keyser
03-16-2006, 06:45 PM
That's what Kobe calls his junk.:2purples:
Sorry had to say it

GHT
03-16-2006, 06:58 PM
Convieniently this thread is started after someone bad mouthed Aftersuck.... Isn't there a picture of one somewhere that burned to the ground and someone parked it infront of the Aftersuck Manufacture?
Riodog..... I don't know what to say... WOW.. You really cut loose on the Newby.. :crossx: :boxingguy . Don't think I've every seen you get so ticked off. Bet they don't post anymore.

GHT
03-16-2006, 09:07 PM
GHT, you don't see me go off much on any of the industry peeps but it really jerks my chain when some of these lowlifes that shouldn't even be in business because they are under capitalized-not mentioning any names here- sell product that they should stand behind to someone that's put their hardearned money into and then left them hangin.
I'm especially touchy when some f*cktard outfit comes along and tries to play off of a business that has been run aboveboard whereas the owners go out of their way to keep their customers happy. That is exactly what these idiots(-afterb*rth-) did with Shockwave. I've had no use for them since they opened their doors but this a**hole got on here and for some reason it just set me off.( I haven't taken my meds for a few days now-lol).
aaahhh, I just got an threatening e-mail!
I'd like to issue an apology for myself, and SWB too, to all of the 2nd graders and grade school children. We didn't mean to insult you by comparing the illiterate poster-LUCKYHULK- to you. We meant no offense toward any grade school child and now will you call off the "hit"?
thank you,
Rio
I know you don't usually rant. The nice part is you articulate well (I mean... you write well) :) :) . But I have noticed SWB keeps everything to one sentence. :rolleyes: :) :D

andy01
03-16-2006, 09:13 PM
RIO two nice post man, I LOL when I got done with the second one! If the guy wasn't down when you got done with the first one he is down forsure after that kick in the junk! I hate the one post wonders that come on here and try to stand up for a company that 50 people have already told the truth about how they are. Nice.... :)
Andy

H20 Toie
03-16-2006, 09:17 PM
Wow, now here is a post that the kid who started it should delete.
I think this does more to hurt Aftershock than then the other post.
Just the kind of peeps that i would want defending my company. His first post, doesn't know how to spell.
I for one am real impressed with his support, Guess i will go out and order one.

H20 Toie
03-16-2006, 09:19 PM
Oh and one more thing, the boat is powered by Aftershock? What the hell does that mean? :)

JustMVG
03-16-2006, 09:23 PM
Rio is the real deal, tells it like it is, as he sees it, but Rio you forgot your meds??? That there is funny, and you know why i am laughing, talk to ya soon.
Mikey, the other Mikey

MagicMtnDan
03-16-2006, 09:28 PM
1. Turn your caps lock off moron (or as you would probably spell it, "maroon")
2. You may be right or you may be wrong or you could be partially right/wrong - we don't know. It would help if we knew who you are especially since this is your first post.
3. The timing of your post is questionable given (a) that it follows closely on the heels of a post critical of Afterbarf boats and (b) it's your only post. You have zero credibility.
4. I didn't realize Afterbarf is a "dealership" - I thought they were a manufacturer (you probably couldn't spell that long word)
5. Your spelling is so bad it's an embarassment to anyone who knows you.

H20 Toie
03-16-2006, 09:34 PM
1. Turn your caps lock off moron (or as you would probably spell it, "maroon")
2. You may be right or you may be wrong or you could be partially right/wrong - we don't know. It would help if we knew who you are especially since this is your first post.
3. The timing of your post is questionable given (a) that it follows closely on the heels of a post critical of Afterbarf boats and (b) it's your only post. You have zero credibility.
4. I didn't realize Afterbarf is a "dealership" - I thought they were a manufacturer (you probably couldn't spell that long word)
5. Your spelling is so bad it's an embarassment to anyone who knows you.
Damit Dan you made me laugh so hard i spit up my beer.

boxscore
03-16-2006, 09:45 PM
This must be the most entertaining thread of the week. Hulkfock is a dumbass...bonifide. MMD... you're worthless too...septin for those bikini shots. And SWBob.... you have no clue 'bout professional sports. (luv u'all)

kanedog
03-16-2006, 09:59 PM
IF THIS BOAT IS SO GREAT THEN POST A PIC OF IT!ssssssssshhhhh,keep the noise down in here.

JustMVG
03-16-2006, 10:12 PM
IF THIS BOAT IS SO GREAT THEN POST A PIC OF IT!ssssssssshhhhh,keep the noise down in here.
Insert sounds of crickets chirping.............

bordsmnj
03-16-2006, 10:16 PM
mild mannered dr. david banner:"don't make me angry. you won't like me when i'm angry. please...!"

boatsnblondes
03-16-2006, 11:03 PM
First Kachina, now aftershock, can commander be far away?? Wait, sorry Matt... :rollside: In any case, what ever will I do when I decide to buy a new boat....wait, wheres that number for DCB???

gqchris
03-16-2006, 11:10 PM
WTF!
http://www.dictionary.com
27 Inch Violator Huh? That must be HOT!

boatsnblondes
03-16-2006, 11:38 PM
27 Inch Violator Huh? That must be HOT!
Maybe he's into remote control?? Otherwise isn't a 27" violator kind of a brokeback thing???

OneFastOne164
03-16-2006, 11:53 PM
Now you all have gone and hurt my feelings, I feel as if I am the "grade school" kid you are all laughing at .. LOL Yeah Right I went to the 8th grade just look at me now

Kilrtoy
03-17-2006, 02:13 AM
You Are All Dooooooooomed

Dribble
03-17-2006, 07:03 AM
That's it. I'm running out to buy one today. :rolleyes:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
03-17-2006, 07:39 AM
Dang, you guys are harsh. :argue:
We used to own an Aftershock and they were very good to us and we enjoyed the boat, but I am dam glad we own a Stoker now. :D

Havasu_Dreamin
03-17-2006, 07:43 AM
both were able to express themselves on par with a grade school child. :rolleyes:
Hey now, let's not give them THAT much credit. That's rather insulting to grade school children everywhere..... :p

yeah,right
03-17-2006, 08:03 AM
No way, you have to be kidding right? This has to be someone else on here making fun of Aftershock customers or something. Nobody can be this bad "I AM THE ONE AND ONLY HULK BOAT". Give me a break. If you are for real, you sir are an idiot.

Havasu_Dreamin
03-17-2006, 08:19 AM
That's it. I'm running out to buy one today. :rolleyes:
I hear they're having a fire sale. :p :rollside:

OLDRAT
03-17-2006, 08:48 AM
He actually meant 27" vibrator.
Looks like the janitor at after the suck got ahold of a computer. :crossx:

Tom Brown
03-17-2006, 03:43 PM
You're beautiful Rio. :D

MKEELINE
03-17-2006, 03:54 PM
No grade school children were harmed in the making of this post.
Sure, if you don't count leaving those poor kids in the car all by themselves with only beer and handguns for entertainment :) .

Tom Brown
03-17-2006, 03:57 PM
No grade school children were harmed in the making of this post.
... but I'll bet you've kicked the asses of a lot of grade school kids in your day. :D

riverbound
03-17-2006, 09:00 PM
LMFAO.....the part that scares me is this idiot, gets behind the wheel of a boat :cry:

riverbound
03-17-2006, 09:14 PM
Me HULK drive boat fast no slow down.
I woder if people confuse the "hulk" boat for a Kajunka. I could only imagine the hideous paint on that thing.

H20 Toie
03-18-2006, 01:25 AM
man he is more funckfup then i am when i am funckeup\

Debbolas
03-19-2006, 03:12 PM
First Kachina, now aftershock, can commander be far away?? Wait, sorry Matt... :rollside: In any case, what ever will I do when I decide to buy a new boat....wait, wheres that number for DCB???
How about do some research and think for yourself?
;)

ROZ
03-19-2006, 04:47 PM
Sheesh, you guys suck.. SOmeone posts a positive experience about a mfg and you jump on his or her ass. You all are patheptileptic :D

GHT
03-19-2006, 05:37 PM
Sheesh, you guys suck.. SOmeone posts a positive experience about a mfg and you jump on his or her ass. You all are patheptileptic :D
AND????? :D :D :D

Jordy
03-19-2006, 05:39 PM
patheptileptic :D
Huh??? :idea: :idea:

ROZ
03-19-2006, 05:47 PM
Huh??? :idea: :idea:
Exactly my point :D