PDA

View Full Version : I need help!

Sportin' Wood
12-24-2005, 08:34 AM
Crisis imminent!
I have to deal with the extended family for the next two days. I REALLY need a Foxes bloody mary. Who has the recipe? I'm headed to the store for the pepercini, aspargus, and celery. What else do I need? I wish I could just go to Parker and get a few but I don't think the wife will buy me leaving for that long. :argue:
Please help, I could die. (the wife will kill me if I screw up another Xmas)Yes, drinking is the answer. A simi comatose state of mind is all that will get me through the next two days. Hell maybe I should skip the extra crap and drink the Goose straight! :crossx:
Sportin' (a freaky family) Wood

bchbum
12-24-2005, 08:39 AM
I need that recipe for new years day , please someone help us !!!!

whoya
12-24-2005, 09:24 AM
1 quart tomato juice
1/4 teaspoon Tabasco Sauce
4 teaspoons lime juice
3 teaspoons Lea & Perrins Worcesterhire Sauce
1 teaspoon salt
Vodka

Sportin' Wood
12-24-2005, 09:31 AM
Sweetened lime or regular?
Sportin' ( still lookin for the foxes recipe) Wood.

whoya
12-24-2005, 09:40 AM
I just buy the lime juice that comes in a bottle that you use for drinks and cooking.

LBZROCKS
12-24-2005, 09:43 AM
1 quart tomato juice
1/4 teaspoon Tabasco Sauce
4 teaspoons lime juice
3 teaspoons Lea & Perrins Worcesterhire Sauce
1 teaspoon salt
Vodka
yummmmmmmmmmmm! sounds good... going to staters for the tabasco and the tomato juz

whoya
12-24-2005, 09:45 AM
I know this isn't Foxes Recipe but you usally have this things in the house and its a good basic recipe to whip up. You add the pepper, celery or what ever else you want.

riverracerx
12-24-2005, 09:49 AM
Tell them you are still suffering from an ear infection and you can't hear well. That way you can ignore them and they won't get mad.
Huh?
huh? I think I need a nap.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-24-2005, 01:02 PM
You can leave, SW, but you just have to take me with you!!!!!! PPPPPLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!!!!!!!!
I can make a bloody mary, but as those of you know who have had them, the Fox's recipe is special. I don't particularly care for bloody mary's, but I like theirs. Flyin' Tiger?RD?Boatnams? You Parker regulars must have the in on what makes them sooooo yummy. I'm going to have to experiment, I guess.

dicudmore
12-24-2005, 01:08 PM
You can leave, SW, but you just have to take me with you!!!!!! PPPPPLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!!!!!!!!
I can make a bloody mary, but as those of you know who have had them, the Fox's recipe is special. I don't particularly care for bloody mary's, but I like theirs. Flyin' Tiger?RD?Boatnams? You Parker regulars must have the in on what makes them sooooo yummy. I'm going to have to experiment, I guess.
let me know when you get the recipe dialed in, I'll be on my way :cool:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-24-2005, 01:27 PM
You will be the second to know.
MMSW<------On recipe # 2 and feeling better already. :220v:

Riverkid
12-24-2005, 04:03 PM
We rolled out early this morning to handle our Xmas shopping :rolleyes:
Stopped at Stater Bro's early on and bought some Bailey's to spike the coffee, The Victoria Gardens for an ipod. Then stopped off at the clubhouse @ Eagle Glen on the way back for extra spicy Bloody Mary's.
All in all, a very good day. :) Beautiful weather today...
Merry Christmas!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-24-2005, 05:26 PM
You guys suck
LOL, so I guess I'm on my own. Found a good mixer at Ralphs with horseradish in it.

Sportin' Wood
12-24-2005, 05:59 PM
let me know when you get the recipe dialed in, I'll be on my way :cool:
I don't know if there dialed in but I don't seem to mind if there not. Too much Tabasco in this one wow that sh!t can be hot!
I'm ready for the family now! :220v:

OGShocker
12-24-2005, 06:09 PM
I'm ready for the family now! :220v:
I doubt it! You better have one more for good measure!

Sportin' Wood
12-24-2005, 06:12 PM
I doubt it! You better have one more for good measure!
Don't worry. I'm switchin to Vodka Collins next! Damn this sh!t is like fire
:crossx:
Why is Jeff in the closet with a lap top?

Sportin' Wood
12-24-2005, 06:18 PM
Parties over for me, gotta go do the family thing. Thanks for the help with that. Looks like I'm doomed!
Sportin'(get your a$$ out here) Wood
Merry christmas all.