PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo's and Hot Boat

Kilrtoy
03-27-2003, 11:28 PM
Why does H.B.M. refuse to place hot chicks with tattoo's in their Magazine. Don't say its a Family Mag.. I'm sure a whole hell of a lot of you have tat's and your family sees them. What gives?

Tom Brown
03-27-2003, 11:31 PM
Don't be so sure. My family hasn't seen the tattoo on the side of my penis, "Feel the burn".

Kilrtoy
03-27-2003, 11:34 PM
Ok, good answer, but your not a chick with that thing hanging, or are YOU jawdrop

GlastronGuy
03-27-2003, 11:37 PM
Isn't "hot chicks with tattoo's" an oxymoron?
http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/images/tattoo/barr.jpg

Kilrtoy
03-27-2003, 11:43 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111New_Image-med.JPG
I DON'T KNOW YOU TELL ME?

Blown 472
03-28-2003, 05:37 AM
Looks pretty damn hot to me. I think they want to get away from the thug eliment of it, you know the stigma that goes with ink. You can post all the hotties with ink you want, I will check them out. :D

HavasuDreamin'
03-28-2003, 05:42 AM
Ink is cool, although not for everyone. I have two of them. :) Tasteful tat's on women are cool. My wife has one. I don't see anything wrong with HB models that have "tasteful" tatoo's. The question then becomes what is tasteful. I guess that would be up to ***boat to decide for their magazine. IMHO, tasteful is anything somewhat feminine (not the grim reaper) placed appropriately (not on the forearm, etc). I am not big on tat's that are on the upper breast area either. Just my $.02
:cool:
[ March 28, 2003, 05:44 AM: Message edited by: HavasuDreamin' ]

XTRM22
03-28-2003, 06:08 AM
I agree, the chick on that ShockWave is pretty hot and I think that tats done tastefully are cool on women. Some of the best looking girls at the gym where I work out have body art. It's a tough call though, I imagine most of the ***boat models avoid getting tats that show even in small bathing suits as it would limit their marketability to a degree. I have parrot tattoed on my shoulder (yeah Donnie I know if your tattoos were that small you'd put a bandade over em), but it only sees the light of day at the gym or the lake. Not everyone appreciates body art even the small tasteful stuff. Oh yeah, Kilrtoy, I'll check out all the pictures of boat girls with tattoos like the one you posted to!! LOL
Chuck :D

Seadog
03-28-2003, 06:13 AM
Its a matter of taste. I 've always liked the philosophy that you don't put something on your body that you would not hang in your parents house. Tattos and body piercings to me are just damaging something beautiful or are on something that will never look good no matter how much you decorate it up.

XTRM22
03-28-2003, 06:49 AM
Seadog:
Its a matter of taste. I 've always liked the philosophy that you don't put something on your body that you would not hang in your parents house. Tattos and body piercings to me are just damaging something beautiful or are on something that will never look good no matter how much you decorate it up. Ouch!! LOL, opinions vary, it's all where you draw the line. Every woman I know has pierced ears, some have pierced navels (which I also think is cool) but that's about where I draw the line, tongues, eyebrows, noses, and nether regions being pierced don't do a thing for me, but ain't it great to be in a country where freedom of speech and personal expression is a right! WHat the hell am I doing up on this Soap Box! :D :p :confused: :D Happy Friday!!!
Chuck

Blown 472
03-28-2003, 06:55 AM
http://www.tattooarchive.com/images/Betty2.gif

HCS
03-28-2003, 06:59 AM
Very nice Blown. :D Now were talkin. :p

HavasuDreamin'
03-28-2003, 07:04 AM
jawdrop
yuk

MJ19
03-28-2003, 07:47 AM
http://www.tattooarchive.com/images/Betty2.gif
LMAO...Blown, somehow someway you always crack me up during the start of my day! :D

Blown 472
03-28-2003, 07:49 AM
Glad I could help. wink

Jesse James
03-28-2003, 08:15 AM
I agree a chick with a tat on the small of her back is pretty hot.

syke-o
03-28-2003, 08:27 AM
i personally have a few tats and plan on getting a few more... my wife had none and she doesn't like mine, but it all comes down to personal choice.....
kiltroy - nice looking lady by the way :D

BLUBYU
03-28-2003, 08:41 AM
Mrs. Kilrtoy is definitly one of the hottest women to post on this sight and I look forward to her pics however in my opinion, I have never seen a woman that a tattoo made her look better. By the way Kilrtoy, you seem to have it going on, nice truck, nice boat, and a hot wife like Mrs. Kilrtoy, life is good.

BLUBYU
03-28-2003, 08:45 AM
PS, keep the pictures coming... wink wink wink

Blown 472
03-28-2003, 08:57 AM
RiverDave:
I'm not a huge fan of Tats on chicks, but I've seen a few on the small of a woman's back that I can live with the little one down on the ankle is sometimes cute as well. :D
Overall though, SKIN TO WIN.. Not Ink to Sink.
RD just my .02 ink to sink? River"Tha poet"Dave.

nhbuoy
03-28-2003, 09:58 AM
I hope no-one comes to my house to beat me up...(HAHA)...BUT...I really don't like tats on women, especially the really visible ones...The small "tastefully hidden surprise" ones are OK...(BTW my wife has one of this type)I think most women are just fine with the wrapper she came in!!!...I'm not a big fan of the piercing thing either & I LIKE a little fur down "there" so what do I know...Tats on MEN are another story...What I DON"T like are the "BOYS" that seem to be getting them ( & the piercings) lately...A few years back it really WAS men that got them, NOT the poseurs that seem to want to make some kind of moronic "statement" about how "tough" they want you to think they are...It's kind of like a lot of the people who are buying the HARLEYs now...it's not the same...If you know what I mean...If ***boat doesn't want chix with tats that's OK by me...If they use chix with tats, that's OK by me too...

GlastronGuy
03-28-2003, 10:04 AM
nhbuoy:
I hope no-one comes to my house to beat me up...(HAHA)...BUT...I really don't like tats on women, especially the really visible ones...The small "tastefully hidden surprise" ones are OK...(BTW my wife has one of this type)I think most women are just fine with the wrapper she came in!!!...I'm not a big fan of the piercing thing either & I LIKE a little fur down "there" so what do I know...Tats on MEN are another story...What I DON"T like are the "BOYS" that seem to be getting them ( & the piercings) lately...A few years back it really WAS men that got them, NOT the poseurs that seem to want to make some kind of moronic "statement" about how "tough" they want you to think they are...It's kind of like a lot of the people who are buying the HARLEYs now...it's not the same...If you know what I mean...If ***boat doesn't want chix with tats that's OK by me...If they use chix with tats, that's OK by me too... I feel the same way.

Kilrtoy
03-28-2003, 10:21 AM
NHBUOY,
I can agree with most of your stuff. All these little boys getting tats is crazy, but what is even crazier is all these little girls getting tats, There all in the small of their back and they are getting bigger and bigger. The harley issue is getting out of control, every yuppie in town owns a harley now, That is why I bought a Big dog Chopper.

Ziggy
03-28-2003, 11:38 AM
nhbuoy:
I hope no-one comes to my house to beat me up...(HAHA)...BUT...I really don't like tats on women, especially the really visible ones...The small "tastefully hidden surprise" ones are OK...(BTW my wife has one of this type)I think most women are just fine with the wrapper she came in!!!...I'm not a big fan of the piercing thing either & I LIKE a little fur down "there" so what do I know...Tats on MEN are another story...What I DON"T like are the "BOYS" that seem to be getting them ( & the piercings) lately...A few years back it really WAS men that got them, NOT the poseurs that seem to want to make some kind of moronic "statement" about how "tough" they want you to think they are...It's kind of like a lot of the people who are buying the HARLEYs now...it's not the same...If you know what I mean...If ***boat doesn't want chix with tats that's OK by me...If they use chix with tats, that's OK by me too... Ditto the sentiment of nhbouy. I prefer the orignial packaging that God gave the species of woman. At least peircings can be removed when the kids(loosly used) grow out of that stage of life.

Seadog
03-28-2003, 02:53 PM
Last time I was at Hastings, I saw a guy that looked like a white haired Tommy Chung with about 50 piercings on his face. I guess he doesn't feel pain any more.

502procharger
03-28-2003, 03:07 PM
Owning piercing and tattoo shops and being a piercer myself i have to step in. Like said earlier it is a personal choice, i nether condone or condemn people for there piercing choice and i am the first one to stop some just 18 college kid from getting a Mickey mouse tattoo or some stupid shit like that. I don't think people realize that they are there FOREVER. If you think it out and get something meaningfully to you then ok, but don't get a tattoo just to get one and be "cool" Piercings i feel way different about. Again like said earlier, they come out very easy if you do not want them anymore. Hell i will keep letting it support my boating habit.

DickDanger
03-28-2003, 04:14 PM
I am gonna be really sexist here, but as usual, I dont give a rats ass. I have often wondered about the tat on the chicks back thing. They cant see it, and you cant see it either unless you get VERY close. So, my question is: As they are getting nailed from behind, am I supposed to become an art connisseur, and make comments such as "wow, the detail in that is tremendous!!!" or, "I am so bored with doing this, that I will just take a break, and look at your artwork for a while." Maybe I am thinking with the wrong head again....the big one!!!! -DD Out
BTW: 502 Pro, I checked the "***boat Pics" site out, and all I can say is........daaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyuuuummmmm!!!!! That is top shelf.
[ March 28, 2003, 05:56 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

GlastronGuy
03-28-2003, 05:08 PM
I've wondered that too. Maybe if they tattooed Britney Spears back there it might be worth looking at.

DaveA
03-28-2003, 05:23 PM
GlastronGuy:
I've wondered that too. Maybe if they tattooed Britney Spears back there it might be worth looking at. Nah, the detail wouldn't be good enuf...but the fleshtones would be about right! :D

502procharger
03-28-2003, 05:23 PM
i don't know, this chick is hot as hell and has a big tattoo on her back
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1DSC01154-med.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1DSC01196-med.JPG

MJ19
03-28-2003, 05:27 PM
Is that your wife? Maybe that's why you can't sleep wink
[ March 28, 2003, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: MJ19 ]

502procharger
03-28-2003, 05:41 PM
wife, how do you think i can have a few boats and build new motors and such, no wife, but not a bad flavor of the week :D

superdave013
03-28-2003, 05:54 PM
DickDanger:
As they are getting nailed from behind, am I supposed to become an art connisseur, and make comments such as "wow, the detail in that is tremendous!!!" or, "I am so bored with doing this, that I will just take a break, and look at your artwork for a while." It's more like, Gee, the last guy that was here sure did a nice job on your ink. :D

HCS
03-28-2003, 05:56 PM
What is that? a devil butt.

Ziggy
03-28-2003, 06:00 PM
MJ19:
Is that your wife? Maybe that's why you can't sleep wink Ouch, that was a rough one wink But funny.

DickDanger
03-28-2003, 06:01 PM
502procharger:
I don't think people realize that they are there FOREVER. 502 is totally right. I am getting the one on my arm lasered off next week. Price of getting tattoo in the first place: $120. Price of getting tattoo lasered off: $1000-$1200......Ouch!!!! -DD Out

BILLY.B
03-29-2003, 07:24 AM
nhbuoy:
I hope no-one comes to my house to beat me up...(HAHA)...BUT...I really don't like tats on women, especially the really visible ones...The small "tastefully hidden surprise" ones are OK...(BTW my wife has one of this type)I think most women are just fine with the wrapper she came in!!!...I'm not a big fan of the piercing thing either & I LIKE a little fur down "there" so what do I know...Tats on MEN are another story...What I DON"T like are the "BOYS" that seem to be getting them ( & the piercings) lately...A few years back it really WAS men that got them, NOT the poseurs that seem to want to make some kind of moronic "statement" about how "tough" they want you to think they are...It's kind of like a lot of the people who are buying the HARLEYs now...it's not the same...If you know what I mean...If ***boat doesn't want chix with tats that's OK by me...If they use chix with tats, that's OK by me too... Couldn't of said it better myself. I'm sick and tired of the Monkey see Monkey do thing that seems to be going on. Can't anyone think for themselves anymore :confused:

MJ19
03-29-2003, 04:58 PM
DickDanger:
502 is totally right. I am getting the one on my arm lasered off next week. Price of getting tattoo in the first place: $120. Price of getting tattoo lasered off: $1000-$1200......Ouch!!!! -DD Out I went through years of laser surgery to have a tat removed...major pain in the rear (literally)
It took literally 4 years I think...maybe longer...and it's still not completely removed. It was a teal green base which at the time was the most difficult color to remove. I did this when tattoo removal was a fairly new proceedure. I went all the way through 4 or so different laser stages. Ruby, emerald, etc...lasers.
In the begining they didn't numb the skin, and towards the end they would inject novacane to numb my skin before doing the proceedure. And if you think getting a tat is painful you have NO idea what pain is until you have one removed! eek! And like DD said it is MUCH more expensive to have one taken off then to have one put on.
Putting a tat on your bod is NOTHING...taking one off is what takes gutts :D

HavasuDreamin'
03-29-2003, 05:10 PM
riodog:
Hey Dicky, I'll take it off for half of that! You'll hardly feel a thing!
Rio :D :D :D The guy that did my tat(s) said he was going to hang a potato peeler in his shop with the heading..."Tatoo Remover"..... eek!

GlastronGuy
03-29-2003, 05:19 PM
MJ19:
DickDanger:
502 is totally right. I am getting the one on my arm lasered off next week. Price of getting tattoo in the first place: $120. Price of getting tattoo lasered off: $1000-$1200......Ouch!!!! -DD Out I went through years of laser surgery to have a tat removed...major pain in the rear (literally)
It took literally 4 years I think...maybe longer...and it's still not completely removed. It was a teal green base which at the time was the most difficult color to remove. I did this when tattoo removal was a fairly new proceedure. I went all the way through 4 or so different laser stages. Ruby, emerald, etc...lasers.
In the begining they didn't numb the skin, and towards the end they would inject novacane to numb my skin before doing the proceedure. And if you think getting a tat is painful you have NO idea what pain is until you have one removed! eek! And like DD said it is MUCH more expensive to have one taken off then to have one put on.
Putting a tat on your bod is NOTHING...taking one off is what takes gutts :D Any pictures?
</innocent smile>

HOSS
03-29-2003, 08:54 PM
I think that tatts on women take away from their beauty and feminimity. It makes them look worse not better. No I don`t have any and am glad I don`t. Almost got them in the Army.
I laugh at the old bald dudes that buy a Harley, all of a sudden HAVE to get tattooed and wear an earing. All after the age of 45! ****in` bozos. And they suddenly grew balls. ****in` joke. We laugh at them when we go to car/bike shows. My reply is potna is that bike gonna help you kick my ass cause it looks like it kicked yours. Its runnin` you not the other way around.
Too many people have them now. Lot of people starving for attention.
These are just my opinions. And remember, if you feel froggy,,,,jump my way.

DickDanger
03-29-2003, 09:16 PM
MJ, YOU had ink? I never would have figured it. It must be in a "secret location" cos I havent seen anything on ya...heh heh. I really hope that this shit works!!! If it doesnt, then I just spent a lot of $$$ for nada. I have to agree that a small tattoo on a woman is fine, but the big gaudy ones......pppppffffff!!! Nasty...-DD Out

MJ19
03-29-2003, 09:26 PM
DickDanger:
MJ, YOU had ink? I never would have figured it. It must be in a "secret location" cos I havent seen anything on ya...heh heh. I really hope that this shit works!!! If it doesnt, then I just spent a lot of $$$ for nada. I have to agree that a small tattoo on a woman is fine, but the big gaudy ones......pppppffffff!!! Nasty...-DD Out What colors is your tattoo? Green was the most difficult color to remove, if you have mostly black it will be gone in no time. Black is one of the easiest colors to remove.
To answer your question, yes it was in a secret location...key word "WAS" :D

Kilrtoy
03-29-2003, 09:48 PM
HOSS,
You dont like old guys with brand new leather chaps and cool leather vest with a big harley symbol on the back, that get dry cleaned after every ride. Or those cool softtails with some pipes that are really loud and even better the harley tattoo on their arms.
If it wasn't for them, the wife and I wouldnt have anyone to laugh at when we ride.

HCS
03-29-2003, 10:23 PM
*** Pic deleted due to copyright complaint ***
[ April 02, 2003, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: ***boat ]

HCS
03-29-2003, 10:24 PM
[ April 02, 2003, 10:44 AM: Message edited by: ***boat ]

HCS
03-29-2003, 10:25 PM
[ April 02, 2003, 10:45 AM: Message edited by: ***boat ]

HCS
03-29-2003, 10:27 PM
[ April 02, 2003, 10:45 AM: Message edited by: ***boat ]

HCS
03-29-2003, 10:37 PM
Here's my favorite. :D
MissHBjet's freind Crystal. wink
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/193DSCN7879-med.JPG
Never mind what was here. :p
[ March 30, 2003, 02:44 PM: Message edited by: HARDCORE-SKI ]

LVjetboy
03-30-2003, 01:08 AM
Apparently she's ^ into pain. I think a tattoo on a woman can be sexy, and on a guy can look cool. If done well...not overpowering like Elvis's head or a shark gnawing through your rib cage. At least that's how it was back in the day when tattoo's where still somewhat rare. I got mine about 20 years ago long before the "craze" Still like it. But I'd have to say the coolness factor dropped like a rock when all the kiddies joined in. Now seems like everyone has them.

Kindsvater Flat
03-30-2003, 01:18 AM
A friends wife has a tattoo of Tweety on her ass that she regrets. She is afraid Tweety is going to turn into Big Bird with age.

hot_diggity_dog
03-30-2003, 06:36 AM
I have a tattoo above my ASS that reads. :D
"EXIT ONLY" eek! eek!
HDD :cool:

HOSS
03-30-2003, 06:50 AM
Does anyone think that chick is good looking. Why go ahead and do that to yourself. Before she looked good, but now she looks like shit.
There was this asshole who had a jigsaw puzzle over hiws entire body. Some of the pieces were light blue. I`ve since seen him on tv with that freak circus. The guy is from here in Metairie, LA. His wife had some tribal shit on her face. That was before Mike Tyson had them. Way before.
When I was going to get one it was still people who served in the armed forces or served time. I was serving time in the Army. Wanted one bad. Use to go to the parlors around base with friends. Just couldn`t find mine. Wanted Stripe, that bad gremlin with the white mohawk. One hand shooting the bird and the other firing M16 into the air. All I had to have was a full body picture. Searched malls and video stores to no avail. Now I`m glad I couldn`t find it. Was going to go tasmanian devil, but friend Mitchell got it. Was going with superman emblem, Bon Jovi did it as well as a whole lot others after that, so that was out. At 35 I figure if I didn`t get inked when I was in the service, then that outa be an omen and stay clean.
My kids will not have them if I can help it. Why lower yourself to common. Now I do agree that its self expression, and some people they go with. Two examples are Jesse James and Pamela Lee. Jesse doesnt get all done up till he goes through a divorce. Whats up with that? And man its overkill. I`d say jesse was not feeling very loved and just had to have attention. Plus he bought into his sudden new found fame with exposure of his bikes and celebrity stardom. Come on bro stay real. Especially to yourself! Pamela does NOT look better with the tats on her back and surely not with faded bobed wire on her arm. That just screams look at me,,,,I`m a badass.
To prove my point, its a fad. Agreed? Yeah, I know its been around since the beginning of man, but its common acceptance into mere manhood or womanhood now is just a fad. And its all owed to the Mtv generation. A society that meer entertainers are the role models is a definnative degradation of "civilized" knowledge. Kids are now and have always looked for acceptance by their peers. tats they believe make them mature and a badass to boot.
Again these old guys wrap a bandana on their bald head , earing tattoo, and all at the age of 45 or older? Come on bro. Grow up. You passed your time. If you weren`t a badass at 28 then you damn sure won`t be one at 45! And that bike might just get your ass kicked. Making it think you pack more ass than you do. Remember that the bike packs ass but you don`t. And we all know that the secret to kickin` ass is packin` ass.
I can remember this old blow hole yelling at some kids in a truck for what he thought was cutting him off when they had the green. I know this because I was behind them. He was taunting them. Ansd you could tell the kids were scared. Good kids without tatts. I pulled up on the other side and told them don`t listen to his dumb ass. He starts cursing at me! Big mistake. See these guys don`t think you will actually stop get out of your Jeep and walk right up to them. Then when they realize (closer at this point then fantasy distance)that you are 210 and tone! If my wife wasn`t with me I would have kicked his hog over. NO SHIT! Wanted to so bad. Saw that maroon tank and envisioned it crushed.
Let me get outa here. I`m gettin` all tweaked.

HCS
03-30-2003, 07:03 AM
I get a kick out of your post HOSS. :D I'm not in to tattoos either, My uncle has tattoos that are 20 years old, now there just blobs of ink. I crack up when I see these young kids with tattoos. Wait until they get in there late 50's, they'll look like shit. :p

HOSS
03-30-2003, 07:05 AM
They look like shit(heads) now. No need for another more time. They`ll just look like shit their entire lives.

Mandelon
03-30-2003, 07:05 AM
I think that Hoss doesn't like posers!
Hoss, you are right on with that. :cool:

MJ19
03-30-2003, 09:52 AM
Kindsvater Flat:
A friends wife has a tattoo of Tweety on her ass that she regrets. She is afraid Tweety is going to turn into Big Bird with age. That makes me laugh...my friend has a shark on her hip and when she got pregnant a stretch mark split the shark in half...she was going to have seaweed tattooed onto the stretch mark to make it look like the shark was swimming through seaweed :D

Tom Brown
03-30-2003, 09:58 AM
Hoss,
You may be thinking of that guy who calls himself Enigma. His body is entirely tattooed like a puzzle and he slowly had the puzzle filled in with green. He had his tongue bisected too.

HOSS
03-30-2003, 10:01 AM
No I`ve seen that jackass on tv too. He has the teflon balls under his skin. He said on tv that he is transforming into a reptile. What a **** nut.

MJ19
03-30-2003, 10:11 AM
HOSS:
No I`ve seen that jackass on tv too. He has the teflon balls under his skin. He said on tv that he is transforming into a reptile. What a **** nut. Post a picture, I don't know who you're talking about...I wanna see this...or maybe I don't, but let me be the judge...post a picture :D

LVjetboy
03-30-2003, 01:32 PM
And we all know that the secret to kickin` ass is packin` ass.
And you would know about the later? :D

Windy
03-30-2003, 02:28 PM
No ink on my body and I will never get one, but I do like my friend Crystals ink...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/193DSCN7881-med.jpg
she regrets getting her tats btw.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/193DSCN7879-med.JPG
MissHBjet
[ March 30, 2003, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: MissHBjet ]

Wet Dream
03-30-2003, 02:36 PM
And Crystals phone # is?????? :D She looks good with that combo. She regrets it now?? Wait until she gets older. I'll do my best to make her feel better. wink

HCS
03-30-2003, 02:39 PM
I should move her to the top of the page. wink I think I will! :D

Beautiful Noise
03-30-2003, 02:41 PM
MissHBjet,I have some Crayon's if you want to Practice wink :D I'm waiting till I get OLD before getting Mine that way it will look Good when I die,Wait a Minute I'am Old :( ......Damn,Just my Luck :cool: :D
Steve

Tom Brown
03-30-2003, 04:14 PM
I'm having some laser work done to my arms and back. I don't have any tattoos but I want to get a lead on the next fad... laser scars. :D :D

powerplay230
03-30-2003, 04:36 PM
See nothing wrong with a tasteful tattoo on a lady, another thing to ponder is I see no button rings either. Maybe HB feels all the paint should be saved for the boats! :rolleyes:

RaysonKid
03-30-2003, 05:15 PM
I fail to see the reasoning for a woman getting a tattoo on her lower back.
Like the guys said earlier.
Something to look at while doing her from behind.
I guess maybe I am getting old as well.
[ March 30, 2003, 05:16 PM: Message edited by: RaysonKid ]

HOSS
03-30-2003, 05:38 PM
Well you always have spokes to look at.

vdrivenman
03-30-2003, 05:44 PM
Not all bald men,over 45 who ride a Harely are pass their time.Tattoo's are a choice, but many times they have a hidden meaning. I think rings that certain organizations wear are gaudy, but it is a choice. And if u gonna look like SHIT at 50 it doesn't matter if you have a tatoo or not.
i have 3 and they are all ones that i am not ashamed of,or meant to be a sign of POWER or
manhhood.
Ink is an expression and choice,just like the vehicle you drive, the boat you own, and the house you live in.

HammerDown
03-30-2003, 07:02 PM
No Tatts for this 45 year old Harley Rider W/Hair...lol.
I do know this girl, here back and sholder is all Boogered up with Tatts...looks like a friggen Comic Book...yuck! But true, to each there own.

MJ19
03-30-2003, 08:54 PM
Tom Brown:
I'm having some laser work done to my arms and back. I don't have any tattoos but I want to get a lead on the next fad... laser scars. :D :D Hair removal??? :confused: :D

Tom Brown
03-30-2003, 08:58 PM
No, I just think scars are going to be the next big thing. I have no need of hair removal as I have no hair except about a dozen eyelashes.
By the way, Crystal is red hot. http://forums.***boat.net/ubb/icons/icon14.gif

MJ19
03-30-2003, 09:07 PM
eye lashes on your back eek! :p wink :D

Tom Brown
03-30-2003, 09:08 PM
Yeah. It comes from excessive masturbation.

Beautiful Noise
03-30-2003, 09:14 PM
Tom Brown:
It comes from excessive masturbation. They say when you stop your Hair will grow back,But then you'll have to find something else to keep your Hand's busy :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Steve

Tom Brown
03-30-2003, 09:15 PM
I'll have to take up smoking. :D :D
Hey, one compulsion for another.
[ March 30, 2003, 09:15 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

MJ19
03-30-2003, 09:21 PM
:)
[ March 30, 2003, 09:45 PM: Message edited by: MJ19 ]

LVjetboy
03-31-2003, 04:14 AM
I think Crystal's tattoo is sexy.
Here's more thoughts:
If you got a tattoo drunk, or from peer pressure, then maybe it's not for you and you shouldn't have got it? So laser that sh*t off. You didn't want it in the first place.
If you have religeous beliefs discouraging body art, why force your beliefs on others?
To me, body art is self-expression...can be sexy, cool, or tasteless...but not the negative others without tattoos may wish to it to be. Sure everyone has they're reasons. Spin it how you like.
If you get a tattoo when you're young, and still have it after 45, does that mean you're now a poser?
If you ride a bike and have tattoo's, does this mean you're a poser? Or if you pass that magic 45 and still ride a bike with tattoo's...now you're suddenly a poser? I think not. Hoss, you can somehow judge that from a stop light encounter or from some alledged ass-packin' "I could've kicked his butt" antidote?
If you don't have tattoos, but others do, does this mean they're posers and you're not? Hoss, if you'd found that unique tattoo; M-16 totin' superman, stars and stripes, Tasmanian devil, what the f*ck ever...and got it. Now that you're older, you'd suddenly be a poser? Well then thank god you didn't get it.
Or better yet, would you be the same person you are today? Just a question. Or did somehow resisting the "evil" tattoo temptation make you a better person?
If you wear a bandana when you're young and still wear one when your old, does that mean you're a poser? Or are those "posers" whoever they may be, just the ones over 45 and still riding with tattoos and wearing bandanas? Or just the ones you wish to discount? An a**hole young probably an a**hole old. Or the other way around...nothing to do with tattoos, bandanas or hair loss for that matter.
Does the term "poser" have a certain "I'm-better-than-you" connotation? As in "you're-a-wanna-be and-therefore-I'm-obviously-not" Think about it...
I grew up with the "hippy" generation. I see a 45 year old "hippy" with bald spot and long hair? I'm thinking...not cool, but at least he's true to his roots. And those old "hippies" set trends the new kiddies now follow yet claim for their own. Does that mean those old f*rts are now "posers" and need to change style to somehow be true?
I think not.
Just figured I add a little spice to this thread. So far, the moral majority(?) anti-tattoo crowd seems to rule, and I like being the underdog... :)
jer
[ March 31, 2003, 04:40 AM: Message edited by: LVjetboy ]

Blown 472
03-31-2003, 05:29 AM
Wow some peeps on here with narrow minds, I am sure I could find a reason for anything you do to call you a poser. I have ink, and planning my next three, I get them cuz I like them and they all mean some thing to me. I have my sons intials over my heart and a few that I designed. You know hoss, living in the NORTH, I could say that all southern peeps are dumb by the way they talk strictly going on first impressions but I have found that not to be the case. :D :p

HOSS
03-31-2003, 05:42 AM
Well, to counter claim that. I never stated anything remotely close to what you said. And I guess by saying that the shit is on. What I did say (and one word added) is that if you are 45 buy a Harley, get tattooed, get ears pierced for rings, are bald and wear a bandanna,,,,,then you are a fag. That`s what I said.
To set the record straight. I do like some tattoos. I think on certain people they look really cool. Kind of a lifestyle deal. I think (personnally) that a tatoo on a woman no matter how small nor location looks like shit. It makes her look worse not better in any possible way. You could not convince me otherwise. A million pics of girls with them and I will tell you that every pic before and after the after looks worse than before. But thats me. I like clean white chicks! Spin that how you want. I don`t give a ****.
Dudes that have them. Some look ok. But most are over done. Young guys are getting them and all in the wrong spots. Forearms! Lets see, I own a business and this guy with forearm coverred tatts wants a job. Problem is that I got a high school kid empting my trash and mopping my floors after school. See he`s saving for college and doesn`t have tatts. But this other guy is 18 with 2 kids from 2 different chicks and this is his first stab at becoming a contributing memeber of society. I hate to do it but don`t have a spot. See my business deals with the general public and that means you got it WHITEY with money. And you see most of em (like me) don`t like to deal with bullshit. Bullshit like punks and loud music and gang related shit. We like our nice quiet neighborhood with other whities that don`t do dope and have cars all over their lawns and houses are painted.
Now you say that, "HOSS you are an asshole, you don`t even know that kid to call him a punk". And I reply with," you are so right, but he looks like won and I didn`t even have to talk to him. Looks to me like he`s just getting out of prison. Look at all the tattoos."
But don`t feel bad for me bro cause thats how the majority of society sees it. If you were making a rebellious statement at a younger age, cool. I would have advised you do something less permanent but he like you said its all about freedom of choice and to each his own.
When I see, and again this is me typing, tattooed people I think first off dope and second jail, third ****ed up and fourth just tryin their asses off to fit in. That`s how I see it and unfortunately for you white guys that do this, they are limitting themselves at an early age as to what job they can land.
Now before some ***boat idiot spins this off outa context. I know that some young guys with all these tatoos are still successful. Ok, lets talk majority not 1 out of every 35,000.
You want a really excellent example of fad and peer pressure. Look at the young African American males today. The question is who doesn`t have a tattoo? I`m not limitting them, they are doing it themselves. Yet certain races can`t get a job till thats satisfied. But thats a whole different topic. And I`d really rather not get involved with it cause you can`t win.
Remember, I am not saying all tatts are bad and all people with them are bad. Society and MYSELF view those with them differently. Don`t blame me cause the views have been around for centuries. If you don`t like that which I just said, my suggestion is take you and your tattoos, build a time machine and go back to when they were ligittamately a sign of manhood. If thats too hard then maybe something closer is for you like the projects. Just keep your punk ass outa my neighborhood, I don`t want my kids growing up near garbage (not necessarily referring to tattoos as garbage nor the people with them). Its hard enough with modern television.
Remember: if you feel froggy, make damn sure you jump my way! idea

Blown 472
03-31-2003, 05:55 AM
So we should all fall in line and live our lives like someone from "socity" sez is correct?? for some reason the word "sheepeople" keeps coming to mind. :D :D
Not looking for war, just a nice debate. I am hungover and feeling froggy, so lets debate. :D
[ March 31, 2003, 05:58 AM: Message edited by: Blown 472 ]

HCS
03-31-2003, 06:00 AM
The name Peter Mavia comes to mind.

Seadog
03-31-2003, 06:02 AM
Tattoos are a way of self expression, but that doesn't mean that others have to like them. I almost considered getting one in basic, but it went against the way I was raised. I grew up with too many guys that were embarrassed or regretted theirs. Its like women with boob jobs. If you are real flat and need the esteem booster,fine. Unfortunately, too many go real big or get bad jobs that don't look real.

Blown 472
03-31-2003, 06:04 AM
HARDCORE-SKI:
The name Peter Mavia comes to mind. ???????????

HOSS
03-31-2003, 06:06 AM
Not unless you must do as I say!

GlastronGuy
03-31-2003, 08:26 AM
Enigma
http://www5.plala.or.jp/OBA9ANI/sideshow/tattoo/enigma/main/en01.jpg

Tom Brown
03-31-2003, 08:41 AM
I think that pic was taken while he was getting ink done on his glans.
[ March 31, 2003, 09:01 AM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

HOSS
03-31-2003, 08:59 AM
That`s the dude. Didn`t have that much blue about 5 years or so ago. Nor the horns. Had short blonde hair. What a ****in` weirdo.

miller19j
03-31-2003, 09:10 AM
Did anyone watch the program on tattoos on the discovery channel last night?
I am not a big fan of tattoos. They are just not my thing. But it was a pretty cool show. Some of the artwork was unreal and most of the people that were on the show were pretty passionate about their tattoos.
To each their own. Everybody has the right to do whatever they want to express themselves. The only thing that I don’t like is to see some young gal with a big tattoo on her back because her friends have one. Some of the younger people get them as if they are a trendy fashion accessory and then regret them later. But if someone is really dedicated and wants one more power to them.

Liberator TJ1984
03-31-2003, 09:15 AM
My 2 *
All I want to say is be damn sure that is what they want to do..I don't have any Tats but have thought about it , then backed away , why hell who knows ??? Chicks can look great with them as long as they are small and tasteful...I know of at least 3 Women that have tats of their EX's Names on their ankles and their New Boyfriends all get pissed when someone mistakes them for the dude on her ankle :p
Gopherrr

Blown 472
03-31-2003, 09:18 AM
First rule of ink, never tattoo a lovers name on your body, shit dont last but the name will.
Hoss, wierdo??? why cuz he dont look like you? :D

LVjetboy
03-31-2003, 11:30 AM
I think puzzle man used to work for Hoss, till he got that first tattoo. Got fired and it's been downhill ever since. :D
[ March 31, 2003, 11:31 AM: Message edited by: LVjetboy ]

superV
03-31-2003, 12:06 PM
hot_diggity_dog:
"EXIT ONLY" eek! eek!
HDD :cool: HAD SUCH A PROBLEM BACK THERE YOU HAD TO PUT UP A SIGN?

sandblasted
03-31-2003, 12:16 PM
superV:
hot_diggity_dog:
"EXIT ONLY" eek! eek!
HDD :cool: HAD SUCH A PROBLEM BACK THERE YOU HAD TO PUT UP A SIGN? It could be worse. He could have the letter M inked on each cheek so when he bends over it spells "MOM"! :D

HalletDave
03-31-2003, 12:21 PM
And when he stands on his head it spells WOW. When he does back flips it spells WOW-MOM-WOW-MOM-WOW-MOM. eek! :D
HD

SShammy
03-31-2003, 12:28 PM
HEY BLOWN; IF IT MAKES YOU FELL BETTER HOSS SAYS HE HAS 8 GRAND IN A 450 HORSE PUMP GAS SMALL BLOCK.

SShammy
03-31-2003, 12:30 PM
HE REALLY CANT HELP IT. HES ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE SABINE RIVER.

Liberator TJ1984
03-31-2003, 12:39 PM
RaysonKid:
I fail to see the reasoning for a woman getting a tattoo on her lower back.
Like the guys said earlier.
Something to look at while doing her from behind.
I guess maybe I am getting old as well. When doing her from behind ...if the only thing worth looking at is the TAT ???? :rolleyes:
I won't even go There eek!

syke-o
03-31-2003, 12:57 PM
HOSS:
They look like shit(heads) now. No need for another more time. They`ll just look like shit their entire lives. relax hoss..... let people do their thing and dont call them shitheads and tell them they will look like shit for the rest of their lives....ease up

XTRM22
03-31-2003, 05:49 PM
vdrivenman:
Not all bald men,over 45 who ride a Harely are pass their time.Tattoo's are a choice, but many times they have a hidden meaning. I think rings that certain organizations wear are gaudy, but it is a choice. And if u gonna look like SHIT at 50 it doesn't matter if you have a tatoo or not.
i have 3 and they are all ones that i am not ashamed of,or meant to be a sign of POWER or
manhhood.
Ink is an expression and choice,just like the vehicle you drive, the boat you own, and the house you live in. Wow I leave town for a few days and this thread takes off! I agree with VdrvnMan, it's about your right to express your self. When I hung out with the rodeo team in college, nobody thought I was a "poser" for wearing my hat and boots, still wear em today, I did a lot of their photography, and yeah I can ride horses, but I don't claim to be a cowboy just like to wear the same clothes. In a few years I'd really like to have a Harley, I can't afford it right now with all the other toys that have priority, I may even buy some cool leather to wear when I ride, I know I'm not a biker, no offense to those who are, I don't really want to be but if I can afford it and it's what I want then anybody who doesn't like it doesn't have to hang out with me! To sum up, if you don't want a tattoo, don't get one, you don't like how it looks on someone else, don't look, don't make judgement calls about another's character or capability for no reason, And when this bald, slightly tattooed middle aged man rides by on the Harley he's saving for don't suppose he won't be willing to go to the dirt if someone wants to push it and see who is or isn't a "poser"
Chuck

Ziggy
03-31-2003, 06:00 PM
I say just keep it all "Snatural". I always thought ink was poisonous (like lead) in your system.
Small dainty one on a female is tolerable but "no thanks" on the big ones on the back.

Donnie
03-31-2003, 07:03 PM
I thought thats what our men and wommen are fighting for FREEDOM :confused:
Personaly I like them. I have a couple myself and if someone does not like them thats cool...but to stereotype people with tatoo's is plain ass ignorant :mad:
Thats as bad as me saying if you don't have a tat your a puss....yep pretty stupid :rolleyes:

RaysonKid
03-31-2003, 07:26 PM
Yep,
I have the freedom to agree to disagree.

sandblasted
03-31-2003, 08:45 PM
I have a few tats myself so I have no problem with tattoos in general but...
I got to agree with Hoss on 1 point. If you go for a job interview you only get one chance to make an impression.
I have 33 employees that deal with customers daily and I usually interview new perspective employees every few months. One of the things I look for when conducting an interview is if the applicant has tats on their neck or hands...Especially gang tats! It just tells me they have an "I don't give a shit" attitude.
I look at it this way, If you are dumb enough to tat your hands or neck you may be just smart enough to work at McDonalds but not at my company.
See, I only have about 30 minutes during an interview to make a decision about a person's character..and since I get no kick out of firing people I do everything I can during the interview to screen people out. Thats just the way it is...

HCS
03-31-2003, 09:04 PM
Blown 472:
http://www.tattooarchive.com/images/Betty2.gif This scamp is trying to beat your scamp.
[ April 02, 2003, 10:49 AM: Message edited by: ***boat ]

Kilrtoy
03-31-2003, 09:22 PM
I can agree with that. Mrs. Kilrtoy and I both have professional jobs, She delivers babies and people don't want to see some tattoed person between their legs at that time. People also don't want to see me with tats all over, that is why, when I'm business casual or business dressed, you would never know......

syke-o
04-01-2003, 10:27 AM
Kilrtoy:
I can agree with that. Mrs. Kilrtoy and I both have professional jobs, She delivers babies and people don't want to see some tattoed person between their legs at that time. People also don't want to see me with tats all over, that is why, when I'm business casual or business dressed, you would never know...... ya mine are all above the line of a short sleeve t-shirt as well.... i deal with the public daily and i agree that some people unfortunately still attach a certain profile to someone with a tattoo...

Froggystyle
04-01-2003, 10:41 AM
I have a tattoo on my right calf that wraps all the way around my leg. It is a symbol that brings several major aspects of my life into play. It has a variation of a three points, only symetrical top to bottom, symbolizing the Trident. There is a bunch of fire behind and around the artwork representing air, and a quasi-tribal band around the leg colored like water, representing the all-encompasing effect water has had on my life. Soon, when I find the right artist, spaces that I have left in the design will be filled by foliage and vines, with a lot of very very subtle darkened images in the shadows created by the leaves. In total, the logo represents my first band (music) that I was in. The water, air and plants represent Sea Air and Land, the components that Navy SEAL's are named for.
Regardless of company, I have yet to have a single person express the least amount of distaste at my leg. Most, including my parents were really pleased with the way it turned out, and the artistic nature involved. The symbolism is purely icing on the cake.
And yes... I did get it when I was in the Navy!

Dyce51
04-01-2003, 11:48 AM
Ok on the topic of tattoos..... a tat on a woman is sexy to me..in the right place....shoulder,ankle, around the belly button, back, breast...but dont go overboard!...I have 8 tats right now and will probably get some more..my oldest tat is over 10 years old and still looks great..as for being 50 and the tats "looking like ink blobs" thats because someone did not take care of it the right way ...Just because you have a tattoo does NOT mean ya think you're a badass..some people just are badasses...It's a way of expression...some people want them to cover up a scar or a blemish others want them just because they do..My first tat I got at a bikers meet, then my second was a gift when I got married...and it progressed from there...All of my tats are complete originals so no one else will have the same tat that I have..The biggest thing you have to remember when goin to get a tat is: It is there for life so dont get one that you will regret later..all of my tats have something to do with Native Americans (my wife is a Cheerokee Indian) and wolves. When my daughter gets old enough..if she wants a tattoo I will not stand in her way and neither will her mom..

HavasuDreamin'
04-01-2003, 11:51 AM
Kilrtoy:
that is why, when I'm business casual or business dressed, you would never know...... Me too........one on each of my upper arms.....easily covered by short sleeved shirt. My employer (Large Bank) doesn't have a clue.

Dyce51
04-01-2003, 11:55 AM
that was just my opinion and everybody knows that opinions are just like a$$holes....every body has one....We all dont have to agree with each others...

HavasuDreamin'
04-01-2003, 12:08 PM
My post was not directed at you........just my personal preference.......to each his own......

Dyce51
04-01-2003, 12:42 PM
oh no...no..I wasnt refering to you Havasu Dreamin...I was talking bout my post....you just posted a lil too quick....lol

Blown 472
04-01-2003, 12:44 PM
I have a black spot inked on the head of my dick, when it gets hard you can see it for what is really is, a pic of the hindenberg. :D

HOSS
04-01-2003, 04:15 PM
That`s right! 8g. The heads are way cheaper now and so are the valves. Manley Pro Flows. dart 2 sportsmans roller rocker, you know. Cheaper than when I built it.
SShambone, what are you building again? Oh yeah a 600hp small block with 8.5 to 1 comp. Later you are going to run a blower so you can really increase hp you said. Wake up dude. Stock comp won`t get you to 400hp. Start to build it then dyno it. You`ll see. I`ve been there. Follow the HotRod magazine buildup to the letter. Dyno it and then scratch your head saying, "what the **** man". Why is this thing so slow.
SShambone, do you really think a small block can make the same if not more power than a big block still. Haven`t you learned jack shit yet?

HOSS
04-01-2003, 04:28 PM
Blown472, not because he doesn`t look like me but does he really want to be an outcast? Why not move to the mountains.
He was deffinately a problem child. This fool didn`t want to be a policeman, fireman, garbage man. No! He wanted to be a jigsaw puzzle. Come on bro. What kind of dope is/was he on. And don`t try to tell me dope had nothing to do with it.
To set the scene, I really don`t care what others do to themselves. I just chose a different (normal yes) route. And I will choose that for my kids. I hope for the best. And I choose not to think a woman could possibly look better with a tattoo. And I do look at people with tatoos differently. But hey thats just me and most white collar workers. wink

Charley
04-01-2003, 06:48 PM
I've got 2 tats...probably will make both a lil bigger in the near future.... wife has got one too....I think if they are done tastefully... they look good.....and to address some of the points in this thread as they relate to me...
1. In My job... if you don't have a Tat ...well people look down on you wink
2. My wife has a Tat... she is VERY lady like, Great Mom and works in a very High end DAY - SPA but also the girl knows how to have FUN...... It's on her lower back of all places :p ... it doesn't really matter if some of you guys find that attractive or not cause I'm the one that's doing her from behind and I LIKE IT :D

MJ19
04-01-2003, 09:25 PM
puzzle man I can deal with people wanting to cover their body with tattoos, it's their dealio...but the freak'n horns are a touch on the need medication to function side of life eek! yuk

LVjetboy
04-02-2003, 01:33 AM
Ok, since we're sharing by the campfire here...I have a dragon on my arm. Oh ya, and a bandana...
http://users.lvcm.com/lvjetboy/Devil.gif
Got it a long time ago. Got it when I was sober. Imagine that? Got it when I was 28...certainly not a teen following a fad, and not an old guy with a midlife crisis. Got it when my peers were all white collar (engineers and managers) with NO tattoos.
They thought I was crazy. My wife tried hard to talk me out of it, then later got one on her ankle after she saw mine. Now THAT's peer pressure. My family, well they're somewhat religious and think I've gone to the devil. :)
But I'm still the same guy.
The only regret is I didn't get it lower on my arm where it shows better, and I didn't design the dragon myself. I have an artistic flare and wish it more unique... But after all those years I still like it and would do it again.
jer

Kilrtoy
04-02-2003, 03:24 AM
121 post mine being 122 and still waiting for a response from HOT BOAT

LVjetboy
04-02-2003, 04:04 AM
Well, I'm no Hot Boat, but I'd much rather see tat's than silicone.
jer

Blown 472
04-02-2003, 05:42 AM
HOSS:
Blown472, not because he doesn`t look like me but does he really want to be an outcast? Why not move to the mountains.
He was deffinately a problem child. This fool didn`t want to be a policeman, fireman, garbage man. No! He wanted to be a jigsaw puzzle. Come on bro. What kind of dope is/was he on. And don`t try to tell me dope had nothing to do with it.
To set the scene, I really don`t care what others do to themselves. I just chose a different (normal yes) route. And I will choose that for my kids. I hope for the best. And I choose not to think a woman could possibly look better with a tattoo. And I do look at people with tatoos differently. But hey thats just me and most white collar workers. wink So all people that are diff should move away?
Most white collar workers, the ones who conform for fear of losing their jobs? the ones who all have the corp hair cut, colored socks and play golf?? the ones who get together to drive out the non conformist cuz they are afarid of them?? if that is the case you can have the spineless ****s.

Dyce51
04-02-2003, 07:36 AM
Ya know I have Blue collar friends and White collar friends and they both treat me the same...I am really neither..I'm not white collar..I'm not blue collar..I'm kinda in the middle.....Right now I work for myself and make a good living doin it..I used worked in an office (I have a degree in architecture) felt too couped up and left the job..I had tattoos when I worked there and actually my boss at the time liked mine so much that he went a got one too...So ya really should not look at people differently for having tats...hell some of the nicest people I have met have been bikers and covered in tats! Like the old saying goes appearance is not everything...its what is on the inside that counts!

Blown 472
04-02-2003, 07:37 AM
Dyce51:
Ya know I have Blue collar friends and White collar friends and they both treat me the same...I am really neither..I'm not white collar..I'm not blue collar..I'm kinda in the middle.....Right now I work for myself and make a good living doin it..I used worked in an office (I have a degree in architecture) felt too couped up and left the job..I had tattoos when I worked there and actually my boss at the time liked mine so much that he went a got one too...So ya really should not look at people differently for having tats...hell some of the nicest people I have met have been bikers and covered in tats! Like the old saying goes appearance is not everything...its what is on the inside that counts! Ding!!!

MJ19
04-02-2003, 07:56 AM
LVjetboy:
http://users.lvcm.com/lvjetboy/Devil.gif
You little devil you :D (I just had to say that) wink

Charley
04-02-2003, 08:34 AM
Dyce51:
Ya know I have Blue collar friends and White collar friends and they both treat me the same...I am really neither..I'm not white collar..I'm not blue collar..I'm kinda in the middle.....Right now I work for myself and make a good living doin it..I used worked in an office (I have a degree in architecture) felt too couped up and left the job..I had tattoos when I worked there and actually my boss at the time liked mine so much that he went a got one too...So ya really should not look at people differently for having tats...hell some of the nicest people I have met have been bikers and covered in tats! Like the old saying goes appearance is not everything...its what is on the inside that counts! double dyce ding!
:D

Blown 472
04-02-2003, 09:09 AM
RiverDave:
LVjetboy:
Well, I'm no Hot Boat, but I'd much rather see tat's than silicone.
jer Damn Jer, I can't ever recall an instance where I'd disagree with something you have said more!
RD <---- Big Silicone Fan :D web page (http://www.starsupply.net/pdf/Star_Page64_Big.pdf)

LVjetboy
04-02-2003, 09:28 PM
Well RD, to each his own. In the end, it's all good. No matter the body art, silicone or ink, females are a wonder to be loved.
jer

MJ19
04-03-2003, 05:38 PM
Blown 472:
web page (http://www.starsupply.net/pdf/Star_Page64_Big.pdf) Blown,
You crack me up! :D

GlastronGuy
04-04-2003, 08:49 AM
http://www.redcoat.net/pics/piercing.jpg

spectratoad
04-04-2003, 09:01 AM
Glastron that is someone who started out ugly and had nothing to lose jawdrop

Blown 472
04-04-2003, 09:06 AM
LVjetboy:
Well RD, to each his own. In the end, it's all good. No matter the body art, silicone or ink, females are a wonder to be loved.
jer Your wife sitting next to you while you typed this??

hot_diggity_dog
04-04-2003, 09:20 AM
I don't mind if people want tattoo's! :D
smile_sp
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/54asstattoo-med.jpg smile_sp
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/54labor_3-med.jpg smile_sp
[ April 04, 2003, 12:49 PM: Message edited by: ***boat ]

Blown 472
04-04-2003, 09:24 AM
That middle chick has the perfect pose, "bad dog get on the paper" :D

miller19j
04-04-2003, 09:29 AM
Blown 472:
That middle chick has the perfect pose, "bad dog get on the paper" :D Nope the perfect pose would have the camera 180 degrees from where it is currently. :D
[ April 04, 2003, 09:30 AM: Message edited by: miller19j ]

Blown 472
04-04-2003, 09:34 AM
that, and a rolled up paper.

miller19j
04-04-2003, 09:43 AM
Call me old fashioned but I think that all three of those women would look better without tattoos. I personally don’t think that the female body needs any additional decorating.
But as they say to each his own…

Liberator TJ1984
04-04-2003, 10:47 AM
From Where I would have my face planted :D :p :D
Tattoo what Tattoo :confused: :D :D :D

MJ19
04-04-2003, 12:09 PM
GlastronGuy:
http://www.redcoat.net/pics/piercing.jpg Is this a man or a woman??? :confused:

superV
04-04-2003, 12:46 PM
HOSS:
Well, to counter claim that. I never stated anything remotely close to what you said. And I guess by saying that the shit is on. What I did say (and one word added) is that if you are 45 buy a Harley, get tattooed, get ears pierced for rings, are bald and wear a bandanna,,,,,then you are a fag. That`s what I said.
To set the record straight. I do like some tattoos. I think on certain people they look really cool. Kind of a lifestyle deal. I think (personnally) that a tatoo on a woman no matter how small nor location looks like shit. It makes her look worse not better in any possible way. You could not convince me otherwise. A million pics of girls with them and I will tell you that every pic before and after the after looks worse than before. But thats me. I like clean white chicks! Spin that how you want. I don`t give a ****.
Dudes that have them. Some look ok. But most are over done. Young guys are getting them and all in the wrong spots. Forearms! Lets see, I own a business and this guy with forearm coverred tatts wants a job. Problem is that I got a high school kid empting my trash and mopping my floors after school. See he`s saving for college and doesn`t have tatts. But this other guy is 18 with 2 kids from 2 different chicks and this is his first stab at becoming a contributing memeber of society. I hate to do it but don`t have a spot. See my business deals with the general public and that means you got it WHITEY with money. And you see most of em (like me) don`t like to deal with bullshit. Bullshit like punks and loud music and gang related shit. We like our nice quiet neighborhood with other whities that don`t do dope and have cars all over their lawns and houses are painted.
Now you say that, "HOSS you are an asshole, you don`t even know that kid to call him a punk". And I reply with," you are so right, but he looks like won and I didn`t even have to talk to him. Looks to me like he`s just getting out of prison. Look at all the tattoos."
But don`t feel bad for me bro cause thats how the majority of society sees it. If you were making a rebellious statement at a younger age, cool. I would have advised you do something less permanent but he like you said its all about freedom of choice and to each his own.
When I see, and again this is me typing, tattooed people I think first off dope and second jail, third ****ed up and fourth just tryin their asses off to fit in. That`s how I see it and unfortunately for you white guys that do this, they are limitting themselves at an early age as to what job they can land.
Now before some ***boat idiot spins this off outa context. I know that some young guys with all these tatoos are still successful. Ok, lets talk majority not 1 out of every 35,000.
You want a really excellent example of fad and peer pressure. Look at the young African American males today. The question is who doesn`t have a tattoo? I`m not limitting them, they are doing it themselves. Yet certain races can`t get a job till thats satisfied. But thats a whole different topic. And I`d really rather not get involved with it cause you can`t win.
Remember, I am not saying all tatts are bad and all people with them are bad. Society and MYSELF view those with them differently. But don`t feel bad for me bro cause thats how the majority of society sees it. If you were making But don`t feel bad for me bro cause thats how the majority of society sees it. If you were making If you don`t like that which I just said, my suggestion is take you and your tattoos, build a time machine and go back to when they were ligittamately a sign of manhood. If thats too hard then maybe something closer is for you like the projects. Just keep your punk ass outa my neighborhood, I don`t want my kids growing up near garbage (not necessarily referring to tattoos as garbage nor the people with them). Its hard enough with modern television.
Remember: if you feel froggy, make damn sure you jump my way! idea I guess the same could be said about Pussy Ass white collar people always trying to make them selfs look better by degrading other people to make them self feel better! :mad:
"But don`t feel bad for me bro cause thats how the majority of society sees it"
Thats funny because the majority also think people from L.A. are Coone Ass bubba gumps, keepin it in the family butt fockers :D But hey as you say to each his own! Just an opinion you dont mind right? wink
"We like our nice quiet neighborhood with other whities that don`t do dope and have cars all over their lawns and houses are painted."
Is all I can say about this is TYP argue
Super( feeling froggy and ready to jump)V
[ April 04, 2003, 01:09 PM: Message edited by: superV ]

steve0123
04-04-2003, 12:53 PM
Hey Hotdiggity,
Man I just have to say it...I love your posts!! lol
And for my two cents, I think a tat or two on a woman in the right places is totally sexy. At least its a conversation starter.

miller19j
04-04-2003, 02:57 PM
This gal is a hot boat bikini model and she has a tat.
http://***boat.com/home_page/bikini_rotator/big/16[3].jpg

HCS
04-04-2003, 03:00 PM
Damn, ruined her whole body. :p
[ April 04, 2003, 03:00 PM: Message edited by: HARDCORE-SKI ]

Tom Brown
04-04-2003, 03:26 PM
OK, now that we've got that tattoo thing figured out... who's into scat?
[ April 04, 2003, 03:27 PM: Message edited by: Tom Brown ]

BLUBYU
04-04-2003, 03:30 PM
miller19j:
http://***boat.com/home_page/bikini_rotator/big/16[3].jpg

BLUBYU
04-04-2003, 03:33 PM
BLUBYU:
miller19j:
http://***boat.com/home_page/bikini_rotator/big/16[3].jpg She's hot but the tatoo adds nothing..

twistedpair
04-04-2003, 03:59 PM
MJ19:
GlastronGuy:
http://www.redcoat.net/pics/piercing.jpg Is this a man or a woman??? :confused: Whatever it is, it must have fun getting thru the airport metal detector! eek!

HCS
04-04-2003, 05:00 PM
IT.
[ April 04, 2003, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: HARDCORE-SKI ]

Dyce51
04-04-2003, 09:55 PM
havent figured that out yet...hhhmmm

Tom Brown
04-04-2003, 10:11 PM
I'll bet that person sounds like a maracas when they jog.

HOSS
04-05-2003, 05:43 AM
Damn superv, sounds to me like your a common broke dick poor mother ****er wanting nothing but to sit on his ass and collect welfare.
By the way L.A. might be an abbreviation for Los Angeles but LA is for Louisiana. At least we know now what side of the fence your on. You must hate your job. And to top it off you must not get paid very well. At any rate kiss my ass you common scum.
Just another street rat.

hot_diggity_dog
04-05-2003, 05:50 AM
Damn superv, sounds to me like your a common broke dick poor mother ****er wanting nothing but to sit on his ass and collect welfare. Good Morning Hoss eek! eek! eek!
Have a Great Day! :D :D :D

burbanite
04-05-2003, 06:16 AM
Tom Brown:
OK, now that we've got that tattoo thing figured out... who's into scat? Holy F**k, that sure took it down a notch or two.... jawdrop Nothing like a little perspective :D .....

superV
04-05-2003, 07:44 AM
HOSS:
Damn superv, sounds to me like your a common broke dick poor mother ****er wanting nothing but to sit on his ass and collect welfare.
By the way L.A. might be an abbreviation for Los Angeles but LA is for Louisiana. At least we know now what side of the fence your on. You must hate your job. And to top it off you must not get paid very well. At any rate kiss my ass you common scum.
Just another street rat. I know where LA is and Louisiana is what I ment. As far as myself I do have tats, Im a married 28yr old with a degree in Eng, ASNT level 3, and a Commercial Dive License. I get paid very well (37hr plus OT)!I run two machine shops with over 125 people.If broke is having a place at LOTO paid for, Two very nice boats paid for, another house on lake St.Louis,A Hot Ass Wife(for 7 yr) with two great kids, no car payments and at the lake 3 weekends a month. I love being a scum! :D Now go **** Your Self(or your sister) or get Froggy im in Homa LA every few months or you can come by 901 Hunter Ln Lake St.Louis Mo.It is dickless ****s like you that make this subject true! Practice what you preach Mother ****er!
Dont bother to reply Im done with you. If you got something else to say, say it to my face! :mad:
Super(always ready to get froggy)V :p

Backtanner
04-05-2003, 09:14 AM
Great, this thread has gotten to point of "Like my tat or I'll kick your ass".

Dyce51
04-05-2003, 09:54 AM
Backtanner:
Great, this thread has gotten to point of "Like my tat or I'll kick your ass". I would not go as far as to say that...It's just that some people think they are better than everyone else and that their view is the only view....Hey I could care less if people like me or not (with or without all of my Tattoos)...but you CANNOT judge people just for having tattoos..Like someone in this thread is saying they do..We have tattoos cuz we wanted them..It doesn't make us any better or any less of a person..I cannot help some people are so damn ignorant not to know that..

MJ19
04-05-2003, 12:01 PM
BLUBYU:
BLUBYU:
miller19j:
http://***boat.com/home_page/bikini_rotator/big/16[3].jpg She's hot but the tatoo adds nothing.. I believe Miller was answering the original question of why doesn't ***boat show models with tattoos...and Miller is pointing out that: this is a ***boat model with a tattoo. :)

sandblasted
04-05-2003, 12:11 PM
This thread seems to have turned into an argument that all tats are bad or you're a "spineless f**k" if you have to conform for your job...
To me that argument is ridiculous. Today tats have become a fad...Cops, firemen, lawyers, secretarys, doctors, models and yes, even blue collar welders have tats..So what. Most of them have to conform to some kind of "norm" for their job...When was the last you saw a cop with "f**k you" tattoo'd on his knuckles? I never have..Damn conformists!
Truthfully, I don't have a problem with most tats or the people that have them..I do think people are pretty stupid if they get them on their hands, knuckles or neck...reality is that it limits their ability to advance in many jobs, not just white collar...many people that hire blue collar employees won't hire them either..

MJ19
04-05-2003, 12:24 PM
sandblasted:
This thread seems to have turned into an argument that all tats are bad or you're a "spineless f**k" if you have to conform for your job...
To me that argument is ridiculous. It's funny how you can start a thread with a specific answer in mind and get something totally different. :D
The orginal question was:
Why does H.B.M. refuse to place hot chicks with tattoo's in their Magazine

HOSS
04-05-2003, 01:01 PM
And sandblasted that`s all I ever said. Last post was ridiculous. I admit. was just a heated reply to someone stating something I didn`t intend or say. But it has gotten way off. :p

sandblasted
04-05-2003, 02:02 PM
MJ19:
sandblasted:
To me that argument is ridiculous. It's funny how you can start a thread with a specific answer in mind and get something totally different. :D
The orginal question was:
Why does H.B.M. refuse to place hot chicks with tattoo's in their Magazine For the record...I don't mind tats on chicks either but not on their knuckles! I'd really hate to see a woman's hand around "you know where' with "f**k you" tat'd on it..that could make me a might nervous! :D

Lightning
04-05-2003, 02:13 PM
Yet another topic that went from interesting to good, good to bad, and bad to worthless....

BLUBYU
04-05-2003, 05:37 PM
MJ19:
BLUBYU:
BLUBYU:
miller19j:
http://***boat.com/home_page/bikini_rotator/big/16[3].jpg She's hot but the tatoo adds nothing.. I believe Miller was answering the original question of why doesn't ***boat show models with tattoos...and Miller is pointing out that: this is a ***boat model with a tattoo. :) Yea, I believe your right...sorry :( :( frown

RaysonKid
04-05-2003, 08:32 PM
Tats give people such attitude. :cool:

HCS
04-05-2003, 08:43 PM
Went to the tattoo parlor today. :rolleyes:

HCS
04-05-2003, 08:53 PM
This thread makes me sad. :(
http://www.jpdutilleux.com/thework/kayapo/images/jp14.jpg
:D

HCS
04-05-2003, 09:04 PM
This tattoo (http://girls2.twistys.net/preview/034/kitana7b.jpg) makes me feel better. :D
Hoss? :rolleyes:

superV
04-05-2003, 09:21 PM
HARDCORE-SKI:
This tattoo (http://girls2.twistys.net/preview/034/kitana7b.jpg) makes me feel better. :D
Hoss? :rolleyes: Now thats what I call back on topic! :D wink

HCS
04-05-2003, 09:48 PM
superV:
HARDCORE-SKI:
Hoss? :rolleyes: Now thats what I call back on topic! :D wink We need to stay on topic. wink It's not just a look it's how it makes you feel.

HCS
04-05-2003, 09:49 PM
Oh ya! :D :D

Rocket2003
04-06-2003, 06:08 AM
Laurie Dhue's got one! http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/408DhueBikini.jpg

HOSS
04-06-2003, 06:29 AM
No doubt the chick looks good. But I`m just saying (in my opinion) the tat didn`t make her look better.

BLUBYU
04-06-2003, 07:11 AM
Rocket2003:
Laurie Dhue's got one! http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/408DhueBikini.jpg Order your Laurie Dhue bobble head doll... :D :D :D

Tom Brown
04-06-2003, 12:09 PM
burbanite:
Tom Brown:
OK, now that we've got that tattoo thing figured out... who's into scat? Holy F**k, that sure took it down a notch or two.... jawdrop Nothing like a little perspective :D ..... :D :D
This thread reminds me of a dog I used to have. Once he had the sock in his mouth, you could lift that sock to the ceiling and he wouldn't let go. Swing him around like a centrifuge... no problem. Someone could hold up his leash at the door... no interest. Put some chicken weiners in his dish... not hungry. Once he had a laser like focus on the sock, there was no shaking it.

LVjetboy
04-06-2003, 12:57 PM
ya, Dogs. So predictable :D

burbanite
04-06-2003, 04:43 PM
Tom Brown:
burbanite:
Tom Brown:
OK, now that we've got that tattoo thing figured out... who's into scat? Holy F**k, that sure took it down a notch or two.... jawdrop Nothing like a little perspective :D ..... :D :D
This thread reminds me of a dog I used to have. Once he had the sock in his mouth, you could lift that sock to the ceiling and he wouldn't let go. Swing him around like a centrifuge... no problem. Someone could hold up his leash at the door... no interest. Put some chicken weiners in his dish... not hungry. Once he had a laser like focus on the sock, there was no shaking it. One grounded and funny guy..... wink

Mandelon
04-06-2003, 05:42 PM
I don't know what all this yakkin is about. There is only one Tattoo. :D :D :D :D
http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Mptv/1059/9737-0003.jpg
The Plane!!! The Plane!!!
[ April 06, 2003, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: Mandelon ]

hot_diggity_dog
04-14-2003, 01:20 PM
WTF with this walking billboard on the Sandbar? :confused: eek! yuk
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/55Mvc-039s-med.jpg

Jungle Boy
04-14-2003, 01:55 PM
Great thread. Tom, you ****ing kill me.