PDA

View Full Version : I won $1,500,000 in the Lotto!

Mandelon
09-25-2003, 02:14 PM
All I have to do is send them $550 and they will process my check! Yeah Right. :rolleyes:
INTERNATIONAL LOTTO BV
BURDENSTRAAT 21B
2053 DS AMSTERDAM.
RE / AWARD NOTIFICATION / PROCESSMENT ADVICE:
We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today, 25th september, 2003 of winners of the SCIENTIFIC GAME PROMO LOTTERY; THE NETHERLANDS / INTERNATIONAL, PROGRAMS held on 2nd August, 2003. Your email address attached to ticket number 023-56678230954, drew the lucky numbers 7-14-21-42-49-59,batch number 6858/NL and consequently won the lottery in the 1st category. You have therefore been approved of a lump sum pay out of EURO 1,500.000.00 (ONE MILLION FIVE THOUSAND UNITED EURO) in credited to file LOTTERY REF NO. SGIL/763276/03. This is from total prize money of EURO 20,000,000.00 shared among the seventeen international winners in categories C with seriel number: IL/FLW/12-C033721192.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25,000 company email addresses and 30,000,000 individual email addresses from Australia, New Zealand, America, Europe, North America and Asia as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually.
CONGRATULATIONS!
Your fund is now in custody of a financial Security company insured in your FILE REFERENCE. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account.
This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program. This lottery program was promoted by our group of philanthropist headed by the netherland government. We hope with a part of you prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes EURO 10,000,000 million International Lottery.
To begin your claim, please contact your file/claim officer:
MRS ANN ROSS
FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER
GLOBAL SECURITY FINANCE BV.
AMSTERDAM,NL
E.MAIL:annross200@netscape.net
TEL/FAX 31 629111943
Please be informed that NON RESIDENCE of THE NETHERLANDS will be required to make a NON DEDUCTABLE advance payment of processment and legal documentation charges of 550.00 Euros to enable our legal department acquire Naturalization papers from the Court prior to award payment policy as required by the paying Financial Securiry Company.
Please be aware that your Paying Authority will Effect Payment Swiftly upon satisfactory Report, Verifications and validation provided by our processing Agent; that would be designated to your file. For due processment and remittance of your winning prize to your designated account of your choice. Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than 30th october, 2003. After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your correspondences with your agent.
Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once again from our team of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is AUTOMATICALY DISQUALIFIED.
Sincerely,
Veronica Van Bosch (Mrs.)
(Lottery Coordinator)

CA Stu
09-25-2003, 02:18 PM
I will process your claim for a pizza and a 12 pack of Bud Light.
CA Stu wink

sorry dog
09-25-2003, 02:20 PM
Don't you have all the luck.
and just to think I was just two numbers off...

summerlove
09-25-2003, 02:22 PM
send the money, send the money, then buy us all dinner (before the check arrives)! :D Congratulations!!! maybe you can now buy that big new boat you've been wanting! Man, you're SO lucky! wink If only it were me frown

DansBlown73Nordic
09-25-2003, 02:33 PM
The Sad part is some dummy is sending in his or her money....
I got a call last week about a free vacation. idea I said just send me the money instead. He said oh it doesn't work that way... smile_sp

Dave C
09-25-2003, 02:33 PM
Dave C <---- is still waiting for all that loot from Mr. Motobo from Nigeria. :confused:
Lucky I haven't put a down payment on a boat yet!

Her454
09-25-2003, 02:37 PM
Dont spend it all in one place......... eek!

leibniz
09-25-2003, 03:02 PM
Just tell them to deduct it from the 1.5 mil, and send you the rest! Hell, tell them they can take an extra 500 Euros for the trouble!
:D

leibniz
09-25-2003, 03:05 PM
MRS ANN ROSS
FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER
AMSTERDAM,NL
TEL/FAX 31 629111943
Hmmm... a lesser, more vengeful person might be inclined to send them a virus. I'm sure that would never happen; I'm just saying...
:rolleyes:

Mandelon
09-25-2003, 03:07 PM
I wouldn't tell....... wink

mike37
09-25-2003, 03:18 PM
leibniz:
MRS ANN ROSS
FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER
AMSTERDAM,NL
TEL/FAX 31 629111943
Hmmm... a lesser, more vengeful person might be inclined to send them a virus. I'm sure that would never happen; I'm just saying...
:rolleyes: I WILL DO IT JUST TELL ME HOW????

cola
09-25-2003, 06:26 PM
My brothers x-wife & still partner in a biz. took 75k & sent it to Nigeria on a scam he found out when his suppliers & ins. co. started asking for what it said in the check ledger had been paid. Guess what she was cashing the checks for cash & sending it off. What a dumb ass.

Jordy
09-25-2003, 07:23 PM
I won money in the Arizona Lottery last night. Seriously. I got 3 out of the 6 numbers and doubled my money. That's right my ticket is worth $2.00 before taxes. :D :D :D

Mandelon
09-25-2003, 07:31 PM
OOOoooooooh JP!! $$2.00?? you could buy a 40 oz of Old English 800.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
09-25-2003, 07:55 PM
I just got a call from "U.S. Funding" telling me that I have been awarded a grant for $25,000. I never have to pay it back, the lady with the thick asian accent told me.
"Is it a grant or a loan?" I asked.
"A grant, you never have to pay it back."
"On what basis did I get awarded this?" since I never applied for a grant, though I've thought about it from time to time.
"Excuse me?" she asks.
"You don't even know my name, how do you know I've been awarded this?"
"Do you have a current checking account?" she asks.
click
Is anyone else being innundated with crap like this the last week before the "DO NOT CALL LIST" is supposed to take effect?
besides Mandelon, obviously
[ September 25, 2003, 08:57 PM: Message edited by: Mrs. Sportin' Wood ]