PDA

View Full Version : SPAM: '02 Screw for sale!

riverracerx
07-17-2003, 10:13 AM
FOR SALE:
2002 Ford F150 Supercrew
5.4 Triton V8 motor - 33K miles
2WD Lariat. (Fully Loaded) White. Color matched grille surround and mirrors Grey leather captains chairs w/ center console, power driver seat
Factory installed entertainment system w/ 5.8” overhead mounted LCD screen
VHS unit mounted in center console for easy access, w/ 2 pair headphones.
Automatic climate control, AM/FM with cassette and 6 disk factory CD changer
Cruise control on steering wheel, Sliding rear window, turn indicators in mirrors
Solar tinted glass, Heavy duty tow package w/ transmission cooler. 3.55 gears
7” Ultimate Fabtec suspension lift, 35”x12.5x18 BFG Mud Terrain Tires
Boze “Fatal” 18x10” wheels in Millenium Chrome, Billet Grille, Ford Factory Lightning clear taillights, chrome Ford emblems all around, WAAG polished stainless tube side steps w/ aluminum tread, Firestone airbags with onboard compressor and in-cab controls w/ gauge
Color matched fiberglass locking hard tonneau cover, BedRug carpeted bedliner
K&N air filter, Dual cat-back Flowmaster exhaust system w/ chrome Flowmaster tips, Hitch receiver w/ 5/8” ball. Everything professionally installed.
Seen in TruckinÂ’ magazine February 2002
(TruckinÂ’ project truck)
This truck has it ALL! It is my baby. Always cleaned and parked in the garage (yes, it still fits in the garage) also always parked underground at work during the day. This truck is a true head turner and is the nicest Supercrew you will find on the road. One of the very few lifted trucks rollin’ on 18” wheels and tires. Eye-catching, yet still practical for everyday driving. It is the Lariat model with every available option from Ford, except heated front seats. The VHS is a must for your kids on the way to the river, you can let them watch a movie while you still listen to the radio or a CD up front. All routine maintenance performed constantly. This truck is in brand new condition!
$32,500.00 obo
Call Chris : 818.681.0448
Email: chris@riverracerx.com
http://www.riverracerx.com/mb/uploads/post-6-65410-mytruck.jpg

MagicMtnDan
07-17-2003, 10:20 AM
What are you gonna get or what did you get to replace it? (An Excursion?)

riverracerx
07-17-2003, 10:26 AM
Still lookin' for a new toy. Not sure what I will get. I actually love the truck, but the wife has to drive it sometimes and since she is in sales it is a pain for her to get in and out of all day in a skirt. ( I happen to like watching her get in and out in a skirt!) But not sure what a replacement will be yet???

25Elmn8r
07-17-2003, 02:04 PM
I sure wish I was in the market for a truck right now. That is exactly what I would build.
Anyone that might be interested I saw this truck in person at the end of last summer and it is everything Chris says it is.

Boozer
07-17-2003, 02:25 PM
What's up with you guys and your 2 wheel drives?

25Elmn8r
07-17-2003, 02:46 PM
Boozer:
What's up with you guys and your 2 wheel drives? If you don't need a 4x4 why spend the extra money to buy and maintain it?
I have built 3 2 wheel drive trucks and loved everyone of them. I currently have an 02 Suburban with a 6" Fabtech lift sitting on 18x10 Chrome Helo's with 33x13 Nitto Terragrapplers. Here in So Cal there is no reason to have a 4x unless you go wheeling or go out to the dunes. Thats just my 2 cents.

Boozer
07-17-2003, 03:38 PM
25Elmn8r:
Boozer:
What's up with you guys and your 2 wheel drives? If you don't need a 4x4 why spend the extra money to buy and maintain it?
I have built 3 2 wheel drive trucks and loved everyone of them. I currently have an 02 Suburban with a 6" Fabtech lift sitting on 18x10 Chrome Helo's with 33x13 Nitto Terragrapplers. Here in So Cal there is no reason to have a 4x unless you go wheeling or go out to the dunes. Thats just my 2 cents. So what is the point of big lifts and big tires if you don't go wheeling? Isn't that a lot of extra money for something that you're never really going to use?

rvrkaosI
07-17-2003, 03:47 PM
So what is the point of big lifts and big tires if you don't go wheeling? Isn't that a lot of extra money for something that you're never really going to use? [/QB][/QUOTE]
you could ask the same question about lowering. Why would you lower a truck if you are not going to race it...

riverracerx
07-17-2003, 04:11 PM
Why leave it stock? that's no fun either.... :D

THOR
07-17-2003, 06:37 PM
I have seen this at last years RRX regatta and it is the shit.
Nice ride brother.
Whomever buys it will be satisfied 110%.

riverracerx
07-21-2003, 08:48 AM
Thanks THOR! :D

riverracerx
07-29-2003, 08:37 AM
Thanks THOR :D

mickeyfinn
07-29-2003, 09:08 AM
Boozer:
25Elmn8r:
Boozer:
I have built 3 2 wheel drive trucks and loved everyone of them. I currently have an 02 Suburban with a 6" Fabtech lift sitting on 18x10 Chrome Helo's with 33x13 Nitto Terragrapplers. Here in So Cal there is no reason to have a 4x unless you go wheeling or go out to the dunes. Thats just my 2 cents. So what is the point of big lifts and big tires if you don't go wheeling? Isn't that a lot of extra money for something that you're never really going to use? Boozer...you just trolling for people to jump in on you. Between your practically admitting to wanting suck RD and now bashing someones truck. Is there anything masculine you like? What about fast boats? Do you actually use them to get from one place to another quicker? No you use them because going fast is FUN. Building your own truck is FUN!! If you don't intend to take the truck you just finished throwing major bucks into out to the mud or somewhere else that needs four wheel drive then instead of spending the money on the otherthings. Another reason they may be doing up the ride is to attract people of the opposite sex. Fast boats big trucks and fast cars tend to do that.
hmmmm......attracting the opposite sex....That would leave me to believe that you drive a FIAT....