PDA

View Full Version : Hot Boat "Bore Em"

Coleitis22
03-16-2006, 07:46 PM
Is it the weather getting to everyone or is this one of the most dull and boring sites on the net? It is time to sign off and get a frickin life. :yuk: :yuk:

cc322
03-16-2006, 07:48 PM
WOW........ why's It gotta be like that???????????

JB in so cal
03-16-2006, 07:51 PM
Is it the weather getting to everyone or is this one of the most dull and boring sites on the net? It is time to sign off and get a frickin life. :yuk: :yuk:
I think it's dull and boring; So. Do you like Ford or Chevy? Do you like girls or are you a homo? What kind of gun do you carry? :rollside:
Go away if it's not for you.

Coleitis22
03-16-2006, 07:53 PM
I think it's dull and boring; So. Do you like Ford or Chevy? Do you like girls or are you a homo? What kind of gun do you carry? :rollside:
Look Ma, we got one that may be breathin :rollside:

tcook33
03-16-2006, 07:54 PM
It is time to sign off and get a frickin life. :yuk: :yuk:
Please do.

Coleitis22
03-16-2006, 07:57 PM
Great witty comeback

JB in so cal
03-16-2006, 08:14 PM
Great witty comeback
uhmmmmmmmm. ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaayyyyyy. :rolleyes:

HOOTER SLED-
03-16-2006, 08:20 PM
It has been kinda slow lately. I think we need more drama to make it interesting. :crossx:

tcook33
03-16-2006, 08:22 PM
This is coming from a guy whose interests are "hot air baloons"? :p

Mandelon
03-16-2006, 08:33 PM
You need a dose of Kimmy and Hoss!!!

Coleitis22
03-16-2006, 08:41 PM
This is coming from a guy whose interests are "hot air baloons"? :p
Try flying one. Better yet, try to spell BALLOON! :cry:
A door and window dealer?? Well, don't let the door hit you in the A-- on the way out!!!

Phat Daddy
03-16-2006, 09:28 PM
When we talk about swinging, A and B crowd, party's, who's got the best boats and things like that people get all bitchy and upset. When we don't, people get bored. What shall we do??? :idea: :notam: :crossx: :D

H20 Toie
03-16-2006, 09:31 PM
If thats the way you feel than see you later. :)

HOOTER SLED-
03-17-2006, 11:11 AM
When we talk about swinging, A and B crowd, party's, who's got the best boats and things like that people get all bitchy and upset. When we don't, people get bored. What shall we do??? :idea: :notam: :crossx: :D
LMAO. Funny, I was thinking the same thing myself. Well put. :rollside:

Tom Brown
03-17-2006, 11:19 AM
I've been thinking of taking a multi-vitamin.

BarryMac
03-17-2006, 11:22 AM
I've been thinking of taking a multi-vitamin.
Whew, I thought you were gonna say you've been thinking about leaving a sewer pickle...

maxwedge
03-17-2006, 11:29 AM
Whew, I thought you were gonna say you've been thinking about leaving a sewer pickle...
I think Tom wanted to leave a sewer pickle, but he's been kinda constipated with a bad case of coleitis. :D

Tom Brown
03-17-2006, 11:41 AM
What are the symptoms of Colitis again? :idea:
"The disease is characterised by periods with diarrhoea, mixed with pus, blood, and mucus, which alternate with periods of few or no symptoms. "
I wish I had it. I would be throwing down neopolitan striped up with white, red, and brown. :cool:

maxwedge
03-17-2006, 11:50 AM
What is ulcerative coleitis?
Ulcerative coleitis is a disease that causes inflammation and sores, called ulcers, in the lining of the rectum and colon. Ulcers form where inflammation has killed the cells that usually line the colon, then bleed and produce pus. Inflammation in the colon also causes the colon to empty frequently, causing diarrhea.
When the inflammation occurs in the rectum and lower part of the colon it is called ulcerative proctitis. If the entire colon is affected it is called pancoleitis. If only the left side of the colon is affected it is called limited or distal coleitis.
Ulcerative coleitis is an inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), the general name for diseases that cause inflammation in the small intestine and colon. It can be difficult to diagnose because its symptoms are similar to other intestinal disorders and to another type of IBD called Crohn’s disease. Crohn’s disease differs because it causes inflammation deeper within the intestinal wall and can occur in other parts of the digestive system including the small intestine, mouth, esophagus, and stomach.
Ulcerative coleitis can occur in people of any age, but it usually starts between the ages of 15 and 30, and less frequently between 50 and 70 years of age. It affects men and women equally and appears to run in families, with reports of up to 20 percent of people with ulcerative colitis having a family member or relative with ulcerative coleitis or Crohn’s disease. A higher incidence of ulcerative coleitis is seen in White and people of Jewish descent.

Big Kahunaa
03-17-2006, 11:56 AM
I like ford's i love girls and i carry a glock 19 there you go