PDA

View Full Version : Saddam is a ***boater!

beached1
11-22-2002, 07:06 AM
The liberal media bias can be so f**kin translucent sometimes. In an attempt to discredit our President's policies, the Communist News Network is going to air a documentary kindly titled "Uncle Sadamm". It's going to show Uncle Sadamm in a way we've never seen b4. Cruising in his Bayliner with the family at a lake, swimming, playing and just being a good all around guy. Come on guys! He's cool. How can we go to war with a Family man, fellow boater? Give me a f**king break.
Just curious, how many documentaries have we seen about all the murders of his own people autorized by him? How about one that shows how he managed to play the Clinton administration like a cheap *****? How about one on the guy who is heading up the new wepons inspections (sorry I forgot his name) that totally, blatantly missed the wepons being made during the first inspection? Then Announced in a press conference that there are no wepons of mass distruction in Iraq, only to have Iraq later admit that they were making them?
**** CNN!
I would like to bang Paula Zahn though. :)
http://www.cnn.com/.element/img/1.0/sect/CNN/Programs/american.morning/top.banner1.jpg

Blown 472
11-22-2002, 07:13 AM
Grudge ****?? eek!

spectratoad
11-22-2002, 07:50 AM
It is Hans Blick <sp>. CNN is a bunch of wasted air. They consistently go against the President and the countries "pulse". Maybe they think that their controversy they create is news but I think they should all be shot for treason. When I was in the Gulf we would go to base when in port in Bahrain and watch CNN to see what was going on. Saddam knew more about what our military was doing than we ourselves did thanks to good ol Ted Turner.
I hope Ted is so depressed about his divorce from him Communist *****, Jane Fonda, that he kills himself. :mad:
I now refuse to watch CNN and have not for about 6 months now. :D

HCS
11-22-2002, 08:01 AM
Sounds like you get caught up in that shit like I do sometimes **** EM! :mad:

beached1
11-22-2002, 08:21 AM
spectratoad:
It is Hans Blick Thank you. I believe it's pronounced Bleek, but you're right. That's him.
It's obvious that Iraq had a hand in the 9/11 attacks. It's also obvious that Iraq/Al Queda/Taliban will not stop if allowed to go unchallenged. Nuke em till they glow, then shoot em in the dark.
I don't know why they would let someone who failed at the first inspections go in again. The UN and most of the western world constantly second guess our policies, but then call on us every time they need someones ass kicked.
But be sure to watch CNN and see what a cool guy Sadam can be.
:mad:

Liberator TJ1984
11-22-2002, 08:31 AM
Wish I could send my avitar over there to catch him crusing in his Bayliner...it might just spring a leak or two :D

beached1
11-22-2002, 08:37 AM
[ November 24, 2002, 06:51 PM: Message edited by: beached1 ]

beached1
11-22-2002, 08:55 AM
[ November 24, 2002, 06:52 PM: Message edited by: beached1 ]

HCS
11-22-2002, 09:04 AM
beached1:
HARDCORE-SKI:
Sounds like you get caught up in that shit like I do sometimes **** EM! :mad: I'm one of those angry white (well sort of) males. Right wing, meat eating, God fearing, Gun owning Republicans. I like to burn wood, gas, and good tobacco. I like women on their backs or on their knees. I like explosions. I love Football. I like homosexuals as long as they are female and good looking. And of course boats and beer.
I'm sure I missed a few things, but that's pretty much it.I'm the same way, you just said it for me! Republican,football,Hot rod fuel burning boater! I cut trees down and burn them in my fireplace on purpose. Blow em up and take there oil!
http://tutorialarchiv.net/smiliez.de//smiliez.de_662.gif

Blown 472
11-22-2002, 09:12 AM
beached1:
HARDCORE-SKI:
Sounds like you get caught up in that shit like I do sometimes **** EM! :mad: I'm one of those angry white (well sort of) males. Right wing, meat eating, God fearing, Gun owning Republicans. I like to burn wood, gas, and good tobacco. I like women on their backs or on their knees. I like explosions. I love Football. I like homosexuals as long as they are female and good looking. And of course boats and beer.
I'm sure I missed a few things, but that's pretty much it.And not afraid to speak your mind, of course the people who cant handle the truth would be upset by that, butt **** em.

twistedpair
11-22-2002, 10:06 AM
Anybody that gets upset by that probably likes to get butt-F*****!!
"Sodoms" ***boat
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/coastgfire.JPG
[ November 22, 2002, 10:25 AM: Message edited by: twistedpair ]

11-22-2002, 07:21 PM
Thank God the ****in' liberals got their asses handed to them this last election. Maybe now they might get a clue their politics just don't count anymore. Everywhere but here in Calif. These ****in' idiots just don't get it. From now on Calif. will now be known as "The Peoples Republik of Kalifornia" with our sister country of Red China. Mao would be so proud. I only stay around here just to see what will happen next... :D :D :D

Tinkerer
11-22-2002, 08:56 PM
Burnin wood in the fireplace as I type this. And yes to all the ABOVE. I still think we should have tossed in a TACTICAL NUKE in that mountain valley when they first found OSAMA.

spectratoad
11-22-2002, 10:53 PM
We just had our last democrat win the election today here in Nevada. The votes were recounted three times and each time they were equal votes and by Nevada law the tie is broken by drawing cards. The republican drew the Jack of Hearts and the Dem drew the Jack of Spades. So now our elections are finally over. Too bad one more Dem is out there now. Nationwide though Republicans kicked ass, now I just hope we follow through.