PDA

View Full Version : Beware of "harlem" (RIPPED OFF)!!

MoJetBoPar
11-04-2002, 09:51 AM
A member of this board, known as "harlem" and his friend "jesse" have had my $350.00 since early August (8/5) and he has not sent my parts as we have talked about many times. It is a long story, but he will not return my e-mails (for the last 2 weeks) at all since he has failed to ship the complete long block and marine parts as agreed or just the marine parts and difference of $ or just a total refund.
His real name is "Ryan Fallon" and lives in the Riverside CA area.
Just wanted to post this to warn others of his lack of follow-thru and now total disregard for an honest agreement.
I have been more than patient and understanding to his personal plights and even researched a shipping company for him to use. The further help that I have given him only seemed to negate any action.
I warned him a week ago of this post that would be on ***boat of which he won't respond to whether he will send MY $ or parts.

diggler
11-04-2002, 11:26 AM
MoJetBoPar:
His real name is "Ryan Fallon" and lives in the Riverside CA area.
he won't respond to whether he will send MY $ or parts.What a PIECE OF SHIT!! I'll make sure I never order from this dickhead!

hoolign
11-04-2002, 01:04 PM
Don't imagine,it could'nt be handled with a bitch slappin,that sucks bro,gotta be a ***boater
close to his neck of the woods! then we could call him cryan ryan

Sangster
11-04-2002, 01:10 PM
Damn, his name says it all, Harlem = Ghetto.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: What an Asshole..
I'm sure it will catch up with him one day soon.... :D :cool: :D

Livin Large 27Hallett
11-04-2002, 01:56 PM
What an Ass, just when you thought everyone was here for a good time!!!!

Her454
11-04-2002, 03:40 PM
What goes around, comes around. :mad: Hope you get your money or your parts.

wideopen545
11-04-2002, 05:09 PM
hey if you payed with a postal money order and he dose not respond you can turn it over to the post office if the money order is cashed its postal fraude and they will help you
good luck
he had the same problem last year ripped off some other people

GlastronGuy
11-04-2002, 05:11 PM
wideopen545:
hey if you payed with a postal money order and he dose not respond you can turn it over to the post office if the money order is cashed its postal fraude and they will help you
good luck
he had the same problem last year ripped off some other peopleIt's also mail fraud if you sent it thru the mail

MoJetBoPar
11-04-2002, 09:39 PM
Well maybe the last 2 weeks have been a misunderstanding?
After about 1 month of trying to ship the whole package, he did try to just sell me just the marine related parts and I found a shipping company that was reasonable, for everything, but he needed to get it to their depot. More time transpired and I offered to pay gas to get it there, then offered to pay to rent a trailer.
Then 2 weeks ago asked for a refund or partial order and remaining $. I got no responses from MANY e-mails warning him of this kind of post and asking what's going on? I guess he has been busy moving and hasn't been checking his e-mail.
Now, I hear its shipping via UPS complete with tracking number.
[ November 04, 2002, 09:40 PM: Message edited by: MoJetBoPar ]

GlastronGuy
11-04-2002, 09:53 PM
That UPS tracking number shows up as invalid.

lambertjr
11-05-2002, 01:42 PM
A couple of folks have mentioned involving the post office. If you have had any contact with him thru the mail concerning this transaction you should go ahead and make a report with the postal inspectors.
Good Luck Guy